Brixton Market - Wrong Turn

Story Info
A tale of white man's secret fantasy of eating black pussy.
2.3k words
4.47
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

I'd been talking with a black work colleague named Steven at work, who always seemed to wear trendy gear and he mentioned shopping at Brixton market.

Although I'd never been, I recalled that kids at school talked about Brixton market being a good place to find bargain branded goods so when Steven said he was going on Saturday and did I want to meet, get something to eat and walk through, I took up the offer.

He knew quite a lot of people who he would 'high five' or hand clasp and hug.

He introduced me to some colourful characters, both old and young.

We went to a cafe and had an all-day breakfast deal. As we were eating, a couple of blokes Steve knew walked in and after the customary greetings, they started chatting They only had a coffee but picked at food on our plates.

They were different characters to Steve and when a couple of good looking black women were spotted a few tables across, they made suggestive comments and signals.

The girls gave as good banter as they got. On their way out, they stuck up a middle finger, one also nudged me and whispered, "White pussy with black trash." then kissed her teeth as they

Leaving the cafe a few minutes later, they went their separate ways to Steve and I to my relief.

"Don't worry about them; it's taken for granted to be brash around here to survive. They lived in the council estate in the neighbourhood where I was raised.

Back in the market, we bought a crisp white classic Adidas T-shirt each. I'd seen it for twice the price in a sports shop.

Steve said he was going left and pointed right to where I needed to head, regrettably I didn't ask for specific directions.

We parted and I was walking along Coldharbour Lane, hoping to find my way to Brixton station.

As I continued to walk, clutching the plastic bag with my purchase, I realised I'd lost my bearings after taking a few turns.

Being unfamiliar with the area, and as the light faded, I felt uneasy knowing the reputation of the area.

I kept my head down and avoided eye contact. When I saw a group of youths ahead, I panicked and took the next bend then another.

Now hopelessly lost, I was hoping I'd either stumble back on track or encounter somebody non-aggressive to ask for directions.

It was now dark and with few street lights, was dimly lit. I had to ask directions soon I thought. On I walked until I heard loud black female voices.

"Sorry, I appear to have got lost, would you be able to direct me to Brixton station please?" I asked smiling.

"What's in the bag, milky bar kid, let's have a look?" one of them asked, with reference to my spectacles and skin colour. She was wearing a Levis jean jacket and leather skin tight trousers and looked about 19.

Looking past her, I saw that there were at least 5 of them dressed in a variety of street clothes. A couple well into their 20s.

That distinct coconut aroma associated with black women combined with other perfume scents filled the air.

I didn't answer as a taller girl with straight jet black hair, leather jacket and denim skirt darted behind me. Despite me being a bloke, I was intimidated and wary.

Then, a further blow when the third girl stepped forward. "Remember me. No mates with you now, white boy." It was the threatening girl from the cafe and I was now feeling vulnerable. She'd changed into a leather mini skirt since earlier when she was in jeans.

"I didn't say anything or agree with what the two rude black blokes were saying until today, they were old friends of my work colleague, Steven. I respect girls and hope I never see them again" I said defensively.

"All girls, or do you see our colour and think we're trash and beneath you?" She asked.

"I I'm n-not racist. I have lots of b-black f-friends." I stuttered..

"You respect our black bodies, you like black pussy?" One of the others asked.

"Who of us do you like, prove it and kiss me." Challenged a lighter skinned black girl, who I guessed was in her early 20s.

"You're n-nice looking, r-really but there's more to it than looks, In the right circumstances I could hit it off with any of your friends as well." I said.

"Dat good to hear, go on then." She urged.

I don't know how true that was but had no prejudices and kissed her on the side of the mouth. She responded by french kissing me full on.

"Any of you want some too girls?" She asked.

"He can eat my pussy." The girl from the cafe laughed.

"Mine too." Said the taller girl.

"He can tongue me. I'd like that now." said a new voice. She had remained quiet until that point and seemed older than the others, perhaps late 20s.

"How 'bout it, wanna get on your knees and eat Sharon's dirty black pussy?" The tall girl asked.

I'd often had thoughts of performing cunnilingus and wasn't going to aggravate matters if it would get me out of this threatening situation.

"If sh-she w-wants me t-to." I answered, thinking if it was going to happen.

"Go on then." She said as she hitched up her short beige mini skirt, revealing yellow knickers and sturdy black thighs.

"You can do us all, do a good job and you'll be free to go. I'll be next." Said the girl from the cafe.

I had an incentive and it could be a lot worse, I thought.

I knelt and pulled her knickers aside to see a quite pronounced piss hole. Leaning forward, I suckled on it and licked, then stuck my tongue deep into Sharon's cunt.

"Take my knickers off and service me properly." She ordered.

Pulling them down, she stepped out and I handed them to her before diving in and filling my nostrils with her scent, licking at her pussy lips. Teasing and flicking at her clit, Sharon started to respond and held the back of my head whilst pushing her hips forward.

"That's the way to do it, mmm, oh yes. Lick my clit, eat my pussy. Enjoy that dirty cunt taste. Fuck yeah." She encouraged.

Cackling and whooping, the girls tension had dissipated and the mood lightened.

Sharon's moaning was louder now as she ground her cunt to meet my tongue.

"Look at that Diane, Sharon's face fucking him real good. Look at the sweat on her face." It was the light skinned girl who spoke.

Diane was the girl in the cafe and was more jovial now. "He'll be eating so much pussy, our scent will be unmistakable as he travels home Stephanie." She responded.

I felt Sharon's juices mixed with my saliva running my chin as I licked her to orgasm. "Oh yes. Aaah, aah, she screamed then let out a louder Ah ah ah and breathed heavily. I looked up to witness her final throes seeing her eyes marble up.

Diane stepped forward. "Sit on your backside. I want you licking me from below as I slide my cunt over your snaking tongue and pleasure myself." She instructed.

She wasn't wearing anything under her skirt, and I saw her hairy cunt glistening with pussy juice.

I licked at the moist cunt and swallowed, not wanting to want to upset her despite the rancid flavour.

I had no control this time, it was a vigorous grinding exactly where Diane wanted my tongue to go as I diluted the taste with my saliva. Her pussy lips around her vagina were moistened. Over her clit and piss hole, my tongue went as she face and tongue fucked me.

"Oh yeah, like that, ooh ooh, mmm, mmm, aah yeah, take that dirty clit, fuck that's good, so good. Clean my cunt you bastard." She went on until she was aroused so much, she actually screamed.

A window opened from above somewhere. "What's going on down there, who is it?" A man's voice called out.

When he didn't receive any response, he gave up and slammed his window shut.

The tall girl stepped forward, squeezing out of her tight leather trousers and bringing her knickers with them if she was wearing any at all. In any case, i could feel her steaming pussy as I drew close to begin lapping up her sopping juices.

This was my third pussy of the night. Totally engrossed into this now and enjoying the experience, I went to task, sliding my tongue into the warm vaginal walls, licking her pussy lips and nibbling at her pronounced urethra, which looked like a failed penis.

The familiar moaning began and her right leg went over my shoulder as she used my mouth, nose and tongue to enhance her pleasure.

Whether it was to avoid the man shouting again or just a quieter climax, all that she did was to increase her breathing and burst into a whimpering dog like ah, ah,ah ah culminating with her hand clasping my ears and almost suffocate me as she thrust back and forth into my now buried face. Some then urine was released in her throes of excitement into my mouth to swallow.

"That was so hot, open your mouth wide." She ordered and bent forward spitting saliva into it.

As her trousers went back on, clickety footsteps approached and I was allowed up. I was surprised that we hadn't been disturbed up to now but it was a side street in fading light now.

"Hey Tia, hey Lisa." Diane called as she recognised her friend from the cafe passing with what turned out to be her older sister.

"Hey Diane, what are you doing? Is that the guy from earlier?" Tia asked.

"Yeah, turns out he has a taste for black sista pussy, really good cunny lickin' mouth." Diane laughed.

"Me can do wit' some a dat, let's take da action to our flat. The older sister said.

"I have to get home soon." I protested but to no avail as I was hustled between them.

"You got more work to do now, sure ya don't wanna disappoint."

What could I say. Certainly not no and besides, I must admit, I was enjoying the humiliation.

"N-no, I wasn't saying that, just thinking about the time." I replied.

"You're doing us all, white boy, 4 more to go." Stephanie said.

The flat was very close, just across a courtyard to an old council estate. The flat was on the second floor.

As the door was opened, we were greeted with s strong curry smell. "Hey mum, we're home, going to our bedroom with our friends." Lisa called out.

"Hi Mrs Nelson" the girls added in unison.

"Hey girls." She came the voice back.

There were two beds in the room, which was quite spacious - clothes strewn across.

Stephanie was supposed to be next but Lisa took her skirt and knickers off quickly and lay down on one bed, followed immediately by Tina next to her, I guess home territory privilege.

"Get licking." Lisa ordered.

I saw The two remaining girls also remove their lower garments and get on the other bed.

Starting with Lisa, then Tia, I multi tasked and then moved across to the other bed to do Stephanie and my final pussy.

Returning to the other bed, I was told to lie down and Lisa pinned my head down with her knees and thighs. She lowered her cunt and I licked instinctively until, she took over and slid back and forth, getting herself off.

In control, she orgasmed, smothering me as she went, heavy breathing.

Tia took over but before, she began in earnest I smiled.

"You're really enjoying it boy, aren't you." Tia laughed.

"Uh-huh you're beautiful." I responded.

Whooping and cackling burst out from around the room.

I was being dominated and loving the feeling of licking their black pussies.

Tia was more gentle than her sister but noisier and screamed out when she climaxed.

"Are you OK in there." her mum's voice shouted through the door.

"Yeah mum." She giggled as she rubbed her pussy over my tongue.

Looking across as Tia dismounted, I went across and started to lick number 6. She had huge thighs but that was fine. I licked her hole and she groaned loudly throughout as I went down on her sweaty cunt.

Finally, Stephanie. "The best til' last girls." She laughed.

I took it slow with her wanting to make it last after that comment. "Oh yeah, you're so good at that, eat that black pussy. Worship my labia, suck dat clit, mmm lick my cunt. Oh yeah, that's it." She continued throughout then began to whimper as I teased her, seeing her buck, she wrapped her legs around my head like a vice, easing intermittently her whimpers became screams and she shouted loudly. I'm cumming, oh yeah" She climaxed and said, that was great.

Mrs Nelson had come through the door whilst that was happening and saw the ending.

A solid woman. You could see where Tia got her good looks from.

"Sorry Mrs Nelson, we'll be going Sharon said.

As 4 of them filed out, Lisa and Tia remained and Stephanie was still dressing.

"Who is this. Why you done dis in ma house." She said angrily.

"It was a dare, Mrs Nelson." Stephanie offered.

"Yeah and we got in on it" Lisa added.

"Cunt licking white boy." Tia said.

"Shame on you, boy. How you feel now."

"I-Im good, a-actually e-njoyed it." I said sheepishly as my stutter returned.

"You like some old black pussy too then boy." She asked.

"I w-would s-s-say yes." I responded.

"My room, now." She ordered.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers