Bro Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook off the pointless thoughts and walked through my yard to Jenna's place. It was still very hot, even though it was already 8 p.m. I noticed Jenna sitting on the plastic lawn chair under a small canopy that her house had near the pool. She was looking at her phone.

When she spotted me, she put her phone on a small table and stood up. The simple white bikini she was wearing suggested that the whole skinny-dipping thing was just a tease. But her body was an even bigger tease! Damn, she looked so hot!

I stopped next to one corner of the pool while Jenna walked next to another, smiling enigmatically. We were a few feet apart. I checked her from her feet to her head as we had this unique and intense staredown.

Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she had small shiny earrings. The bikini covered nothing but her tits and crotch, and I involuntarily held my breath as I looked at her. Her legs looked insanely long, complemented by slender muscles. Her abs were a perfect washboard as seen on the covers of fitness magazines. They looked hard enough to cut diamonds with.

Wanting to tease her a little, I untied my cotton shorts and let them fall to the floor, then kicked them aside with my leg. Jenna's eyes widened at first, then narrowed again when she saw that I was wearing swim trunks.

She grinned and said, "Chicken! I knew you wouldn't have the guts to go skinny-dipping with me!"

I feigned outrage and replied, "Excuse me? Since when is the bikini allowed, huh?"

Jenna mocked me in a funny way and approached me. She stopped about a foot away from me.

"Lane," she said with a soft smile. She raised her hand and jokingly poked me in the chest with her finger.

"Jenna," I replied with a broad smile and quickly pulled her closer. My hands wrapped around her slim waist. She giggled and hugged my neck.

"Oh, thank God, I thought you'd be awkward about yesterday," she said softly, not looking at me.

"But I'll be awkward. We both will," I chuckled, pulling her even closer to me. "It's inevitable. But we'll get through it."

It was the truth. There was no way I was going to let her go. Our night of drinking was like the last missing piece of the puzzle.

Jenna lifted her eyes to mine and I kissed her. Her eyes widened in surprise, but she immediately returned the kiss.

This sober kiss (though a bit hangover-ish) tasted much better because it was based on our pure feelings and need to do so, without any courage boost from alcohol. It was a conscious kiss.

"Mhm..." Jenna mumbled as we stopped kissing. She looked at me more seriously. "So, is this what you really want, Lane? This change between us? We are going to study in different cities, can we really have a long distance relationship? Do you think it's possible?"

I bit my lip. I had some plans for it, but I didn't want to give her false hope if it didn't work out. But I wanted her to know that I was committed to making our relationship work.

"Yes, I do. I've wanted it for a long time," I replied in a serious tone, but then smiled mischievously and added, "But don't think that it has changed much between us. I plan to treat you the same way I always have."

"What do you mean?" she asked with a suspicious smile.

"I gave you a hint... Take a deep breath!" And I pushed her into the pool.

Jenna managed to grab her nose and dive into the water, then quickly turned around and came to the surface.

"Incoming!" I laughed and cannonballed into the water. The impact made a pretty big splash.

"Stop it! You'll spill all the water in the pool, fatso!" Jenna scolded me, but in a funny way.

She laughed and swam toward me. We met halfway and kissed again. This time the kiss was much different. Not so shy and cautious, but much more intense. I pulled her toward me and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

It was so wonderful to hold her in my arms. It felt so unreal that I was afraid I would wake up and it would all be a dream. I could see the same disbelief in Jenna's eyes. We both kind of avoided talking about it for the moment. It was as if a beautiful butterfly was sitting on your shoulder and you would do anything not to frighten it. Even though what was between us was not transient, we approached it very carefully. We just tried to enjoy the fact of being together under new conditions.

"You're a pretty good kisser," Jenna said with her typical mischievousness. "Amy was a dumb chick to let a guy like you go, dude."

"That's because your lips are surprisingly nice," I chuckled and kissed her briefly. Then I added, not without our typical sarcasm, "And I could say the same thing about that moron meathead Tyler. He let such a cutie go!"

"Cutie, huh?" She smiled broadly, then became more serious. "Tyler was just a narcissistic dick. But I have to tell you, your... eagerness to kick his ass was really touching. I mean it, Lane."

I grinned, and to hide my temporary self-consciousness at her words, I joked, "I would fight a thousand Tylers for you, Jenna. And the weight equivalent of Bondarchuks."

"Haha! So that would be like a dozen Snorlaxes, right?" Jenna laughed.

I couldn't answer because she pulled me into another hot kiss. I sort of pushed her into the corner of the pool and my hands touched her waist, examining her wonderful abs. She certainly didn't skip ab day. My thumbs traced the cubes of her six-pack stomach. And I wanted more, I wanted to touch her everywhere. It made me feel like an insanely horny teenager...which I was, after all.

Jenna's lips parted from mine and I could see in her eyes that she wasn't unaffected by our kisses either. Her pupils were dilated, making her gray eyes much darker, almost steel in color.

"Um... Let's get out of the pool, I want to show you something..." she said vaguely and moved toward the ladder.

I followed her and when she climbed up, I couldn't resist and slapped her ass. It was justified though. Jenna's beautiful buttocks were right in front of my face, kind of rude, don't you think? It deserved a disciplinary spanking. The second reason was... her ass was just so sexy. It demanded my attention.

Jenna squealed, but then giggled. She turned to me with a smile and grabbed my wrist, wanting to lead me into her house, but I had to pick up my shorts first. So she stopped and waited.

And of course it happened. It had to happen. The condoms fell out of my pocket and landed right at Jenna's feet. Not my phone, not my keys, not some random trash, but condoms. It had to be them.

"Wow, what is that?" Jenna asked sarcastically as I quickly tucked them back into my pocket.

I stood up and faced her, my red cheeks probably visible from the Oort cloud.

"I just..." I started to explain in total embarrassment, but Jenna's wide, slightly crazy grin confused me.

"Hush... save it, Lane. Come with me," she said, still smiling, and quickly approached the table where she had left her phone and, as I could see, also her clothes.

Jenna reached for her jeans and picked them up. After searching the pockets, not without a fumbling, if somewhat exaggerated, expression on her face, she pulled out... a pack of condoms!

It was the same brand as the ones I bought, only hers were cherry flavored. Jenna held the package in front of us like it was some mysterious artifact.

Then she giggled shyly.

"Wow, that's a surprise. You bought them too?" I asked like a moron. Of course, she bought them, genius.

"Yeah. I don't know if they're the right size, though," she replied, adding with a devilish grin, "They didn't have the extra small!"

We both laughed, still standing in front of each other holding our condoms. It was super awkward and yet it wasn't. What a crazy coincidence. But that meant...

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" I asked, moving closer to her.

"Yes," she replied simply, coming closer as well.

"So, you had planned... to do this today?" I whispered to her, placing my hand on her waist. It was still so warm that her skin was already dry.

"Well, not exactly planned, and maybe not for today," Jenna shrugged with a smile. "But if it happened today... would that be a bad thing?"

"I don't think so. I just didn't know that you would want to do it with me so quickly," I said a little sarcastically. My hands moved up and down her waist, touching her hips.

"Quickly? What? You need to get to know me better?" she asked rhetorically, smiling in a way I had never seen before. But I loved that smile.

"I think I know you well enough, hah! But someone once told me some interesting things about virginity and how it shouldn't be seen as something to get rid of as soon as possible," I said, having a little fun with her.

"Well, I'm sure that person still stands by her beliefs," she replied with a smile, but then her face became more serious. "Because it's not about losing your virginity, it's about who you do it with."

I didn't even have a chance to think of a possible answer because Jenna was kissing me. She pressed herself against my body and pulled my neck to deepen the kiss. Her perky breasts pressed against my chest.

We just couldn't get enough of this kissing. It was crazy intense. But I guess that's what happens when two people suppress their feelings for too long.

My hand moved to her bottom, touching it through her wet bikini panties. Jenna's buttocks were amazing, round and springy, I could feel that they were all muscle, yet perfectly shaped. Amy's pancake ass did not stand up to the comparison.

"I think... you should take off the wet suit. I don't want you to get cold," I told her, barely recognizing my own voice. Suddenly it was much deeper. Fuck, what was getting into me? I guess it was the lust itself speaking through my testosterone.

"Oh, that's so nice of you, Lane. Um... I also don't want your cold trunks to cause any... undesired shrinkage." Jenna replied, her eyes going suggestively down to my growing bulge.

"You don't have to worry about that," I replied rather cockily. And I made a reference to the TV series Office. I was sure she would recognize it. "It's like... Washington Monument, okay? Eiffel Tower! Okay?"

"Oh, good to hear you don't have a...penial softiosis!" Just as I thought, Jenna responded with an almost word-for-word quote from the show.

That's my girl! Oh god, who could I have similar chemistry with? Tell me! There was no other person in the world who could understand me like that. No one! Not even close.

We walked to the stairs and kissed again. Then Jenna climbed them, walked in front of me and drove me crazy with her swaying hips. I slapped her bottom a few times, each time making her squeal or moan. God, the sound she was making made me hard like nothing before.

Another stop for the kiss at the top of the stairs and then another right outside the door to Jenna's room. Frenzy, absolute frenzy.

Finally we entered her room. I had been there countless times for every possible reason except... sex! And it came to that. It was so strange that yesterday we had been drinking tequila and today I felt even more drunk. With love, happiness and arousal.

And apparently Jenna was in a similar state, because she stopped near her bed and turned to me with a wild look in her eyes. She pressed herself against me and began to kiss me with fierce intensity.

My hands explored her tight waist and back, going to the strings of her bikini top. When she felt that, she stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"May I?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered dreamily. She was watching me from under her eyelids.

I pulled the string and unhooked her bikini bra. Jenna just stood there and allowed me to remove her top. I let it fall to the floor.

"Fuck..." I mumbled in surprise, looking at her tits.

"What? You don't like them?" she asked and I lifted my eyes to her face only to see a cheeky grin on her lips. Of course she was teasing me. She knew she had great tits.

"Duh, shut up. They're beautiful. Perfect. Absolutely perfect," I said firmly, my eyes returning to her chest.

Jenna's tits were perfect. Medium sized with medium aerolas and also medium sized dark pink nipples, but nothing about them was average. They were tear drop shaped, sitting high on her chest, not sagging at all. There were tan lines from her bikini, but it made them look even sexier. I could see the blue veins around her nipples. They were perfect and the fact that Jenna had nicely defined pecs only made them look better, firmer and even bigger.

My hands unconsciously reached for her tits. I just had to touch them. The moment my fingers skimmed Jenna's tits, she moaned softly. That made my blood boil with lust.

Her breasts were firm and soft at the same time, I lifted them slightly and gently squeezed them together. Then I began to play with her nipples, cupping them between my thumbs and index fingers. Another sexy moan came from Jenna's mouth.

She put her hands on my shoulders and slowly massaged them, but I was so focused on the two marvels in my hands that I didn't even register it.

"You're mega sexy, Jenna..." I said, completely smitten. And then I added in a mischievous tone, "And now I can say with all certainty that your tits are better than Amy's in every way. She can't be compared to you, she doesn't even deserve to be mentioned here."

"So let's not mention her. Stupid girl, she let such a sexy jock go," Jenna replied, teasing and praising me at the same time.

I didn't answer, but lowered myself and placed my lips on her right nipple. I just had to do it. But I didn't let her left nipple feel abandoned, twisting it and rolling it between my fingers. It responded to my touch by getting harder.

"Oh, Lane! Fuck, that feels so good!" Jenna moaned and ran her fingers through the hair at the back of my head.

It felt good for me too. Knowing that I was giving Jenna pleasure was a huge turn-on for me. I didn't even pay attention to my cock and it was hard all the time, pressing against the cold trunks.

Jenna's hand moved lower, checking my chest and shoulders. I could feel impatience in her touch and finally she said, "Please, show me, Lane."

She didn't say what and I didn't ask because we both knew. I kissed her nipple goodbye and straightened up.

"Show me what you're hiding, dude. What is it? A zucchini? Cause it looks pretty big. Dicks can't be that big, can they?" Jenna mumbled some totally funny gibberish, but for some reason it was very sexy to me.

I chuckled hoarsely and untied my trunks. My heart was pounding, but I didn't feel stressed, even though I was about to show the girl my dick for the first time. I know it was pretty decent, slightly over seven inches, but with a very solid girth. Of course, I did measure it, not only once. I had always wondered what my maximum size would be, because I had read that the only way to get the fullest erection was during intercourse. Jerking off didn't come close. You know, the kind of thing a horny teenager would research.

I pulled the brim away and let it fall to the floor. My cock jumped into the air, making Jenna gasp in surprise.

"Oh, damn, Lane...so thick!" she whispered, looking at me with a slightly sheepish smile. "I see you're quite immune to the cold water."

Again I didn't answer, just sighed deeply. Jenna's comments only made me harder, if that was possible. I wanted her to touch me and at the same time I was afraid that I would explode the moment she just brushed my cock. But I was willing to take the risk.

"May I?" she asked somehow shyly.

"Of course, it's all yours," I replied with a grin.

"Oh, really? Such a nice dick just for me? What can I do with it? I have no idea!" Jenna said giggling silly. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and she let out a soft gasp. Her eyes met mine and she purred. "It's so warm and hard. Is it hard because of me?"

" Nah, your super hot body and my hard cock are completely unrelated," I teased her and she laughed softly. Then I leaned over and said, "Of course it's your fault, Jenna. I don't think it will ever go down now. From now on I'll have to live with a permanent boner. You're just too sexy."

She giggled again and continued to stroke me, looking at my cock with fascination. It was so flattering to me. Her fingers and hand moved delicately at first, but got bolder and bolder, trying different angles. I took a deep breath, like a runner after finishing a race, and worked on my... trigger control, let's say. Unbeknownst to her, Jenna was working on my cock like a sapper. One hasty move and... boom! She would be splattered from head to toe.

"I want to suck you," she suddenly blurted out, but then looked me in the eye and added, "And even more, I want to feel you inside. But... I'm nervous, Lane."

She sighed and smiled shyly, and because I knew her so well, I knew she wasn't playfully pretending. I was nervous too, but... well, for a guy, losing his virginity wasn't something painful. Unless he was gay, I guess.

But I wanted to assure Jenna that I would be the gentlest lover there ever was. So I pulled her close.

"I know. Don't worry, Jenna," I said and kissed her tenderly. Then I whispered, "I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for you to suck my cock, hah! For now I want you to relax. And get rid of those wet panties. Are they just wet from the pool water or...?"

Jenna smiled, obviously relieved. "Why don't you find out for yourself?" she teased.

"Okay, so hop on the bed," I said, gently pushing her toward the bed.

She lay on her back and looked at me intently. I leaned over and grabbed the strings on the sides of her bikini thong. Holding my breath, I untied them and put the fabric away.

Her pussy appeared before my eyes. And it was perfect. Just perfect. Shiny from her juices and smooth all around. Jenna's pussy was beautiful like a flower, with pink, closed folds. Like an untouched treasure. And I was the first to explore it. I had totally stupid, gibberish thoughts, but I cherished every one of them. It was my first time. I had the right to experience it as I wanted.

"Something is wrong? You analyze it with such intensity... Have you suddenly discovered a vocation for gynecology?" Jenna asked sarcastically, waking me from my trance. She played with her nipples and watched me with a mischievous smile.

"Eh, I was just admiring, okay? Every part of you is perfect, Jenna," I said, kneeling between her legs. As I leaned over her, I added, "Except for your character, of course."

She giggled and we kissed again, hungry and insatiable. My chest pressed against her breasts and my still hard-as-rock dick skimmed her pussy lips. She moaned into my mouth. And I moaned into hers.

"Be careful with that freaking club, okay?" Jenna said jokingly, but I had to admit that her every comment about my cock inflated my ego like the hot gas of the fucking Hindenburg. With the same possibility of being blown off.

"Chill out. Just relax and let me take care of you," I said, trying to sound serious, confident and tender. I probably only managed the latter. And considering what I was about to do, the first two seemed pretty bold for someone with zero experience in anything sex-related.

Jenna didn't answer, just looked at me with anticipation. I kissed her lips, then moved to her jaw and neck, going lower and lower. Again, I couldn't stop myself from kissing and sucking her tits and nipples, at least for a moment. Hesitantly, but only because it was hard to say goodbye to her, I went lower and showered her amazing washboard abs with kisses. Her stomach was so sexy, sculpted and hard. Mine wasn't bad, but definitely not as chiseled. Damn, I should watch what I eat, I realized. Goodbye Oreos, goodbye Haribo. You'll be greatly missed.

Jenna moaned and shivered the whole time, her hands running through my hair. She must have figured out what I was about to do, but she didn't question it. Wow, she trusted me more than I trusted myself. But all in all, it was good info for me.

1...345678