Bro Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was full of freshly acquired theoretical knowledge. Luckily, there were many articles and tips on how to make a woman come with my mouth. Apparently, men were failing at this task, big time. There were also countless instructional videos, if you know what I mean, wink, wink.

I went down and Jenna's shiny pussy appeared in front of my face. Seeing her so wet gave me a little more confidence. Knowing that the first-time penetration could be painful for her and that there was little chance of her having an orgasm that way (yeah, I did my research on that too), I wanted to make her feel good with my mouth.

So with that goal in mind, I started kissing and licking all around her crotch. Her skin was smooth and very warm. In fact, it was really hot. Jenna was breathing loudly and moaning.

I had a billion thoughts per second. At first, it felt a little weird that I was about to eat my best friend's pussy, but it quickly changed to the realization that the same pussy was also the pussy of the girl I loved. I guess double win again.

And I wanted to make her feel great that it was a huge turn-on for me. I was hard all the time, so damn hard that I had the stupid thought that I would have to live with a permanent erection from now on.

My lips connected with... um... her lips and her body shook violently. She exhaled sharply and moaned again. Wow, that was a good sign.

"Oh, Lane!" she moaned my name and ran her fingers through my hair.

That gave me another boost of confidence. I began kissing and licking her pussy, occasionally teasing her clit with my flat tongue. I had read that it was supposed to be effective, but to be honest I had no idea if I was doing it right. I was just following my instincts. The power of love and all that, just like in the movies!

And it seemed that Jenna liked it because she moaned and encouraged me with words like 'yes, like that' or 'keep doing that, Lane'. I was giving her pleasure and it was so satisfying. My dick was abandoned, but it waited patiently, being as hard as humanly possible.

Suddenly I noticed that Jenna had gone silent and I was even worried that I had blown it and started to miss the spot or the tempo or whatever, but something told me to keep going. So I did. But I intensified my work on her clit.

And I did it! Shout out to all the journalists and know-it-alls! Jenna stopped breathing for a moment and her thighs closed on my head. Her hips went up a bit and her whole body arched, I felt a sudden squirt of wetness under my tongue and I tasted a sweet, delicate flavor. Being squashed like that between her legs, I had another silly thought, for some reason I remembered a video of a pretty muscular fit girl crushing ripe watermelons with her thighs. Hopefully Jenna wasn't strong enough to do it with my head, but she sure tasted sweet.

What mattered to me was that she came, that I made her come! I was so happy to know that. After a long moment, her body relaxed and she let out a long breath. Her muscles were shaking and trembling.

I stood up and leaned over her with my arms. She had a lovely expression on her face and reached for my face. She stroked my cheeks with her left hand and pulled me around the neck with her right. I supported myself on my forearms and we kissed deeply. My tortured cock pressed against her juice-soaked labia.

"That was awesome! Where did you learn that?" Jenna asked in a dreamy voice.

"Porntube and stuff like that, very useful educational tools," I replied with the first stupid thing that came to my mind and kissed her again.

She partly giggled, partly moaned into my mouth, and stroked the back of my head and neck as we kissed.

After a moment, I looked into her eyes and even though my cock was hard enough to work as a bedrock drill, I said, "We can stop here, Jenna, if you're not ready."

She looked surprised at first, but then replied, "Shut up, dude. We're doing this. I want to. And you got me sooo ready, baby."

But she handed me a condom with the wrapper torn off. She wiggled her eyebrows. Hah, typical Jenna!

I took the condom from her and expertly rolled it on my dick. Yes, I had done it a few times before. Just in case I had to do it for real. Practice makes perfect.

I looked at my swollen shaft wrapped in the light pink condom and thought,this is it. I'm going to have sex now. With the best girl in the world!

Not without some effort, I bent my dick down and aimed at what I thought was the right angle. But of course it wasn't, and Jenna had to help me by guiding me with her hand.

"Gently," she said softly. Her eyes were wide open, she was panting.

I just nodded and held my breath, thrusting my hips forward. The head of my cock slid between her folds and met the incredible warmth and tightness. A loud moan escaped my mouth. It was so incredible, I couldn't describe it! All I knew was that I didn't want to jerk off ever again.

I felt torn between the urge to go harder and deeper and my concern for Jenna's discomfort. I could see she was tilting her head back and flinching a little. So I waited, supported by my arms, with only the tip of my cock inside her. It was still amazing.

Jenna pushed her hips slightly against me and looked at me. I took it as an invitation to push harder.

"Oh dude, dude, dude..." Jenna mumbled, wincing slightly. "Why do you have to have such a big cock? Can't you make it smaller? Softer? Please, do it."

"Can you be uglier? Or less hot? Then I will make it smaller, I promise." My answer wasn't meant to be cheeky, but rather a compliment to her. And I think Jenna took it that way.

"Okay, smartass. Go deeper," Jenna whispered, biting her lip.

I leaned in to kiss her, pushing my hips forward at the same time. I knew I couldn't prolong the inevitable, I had to do it firmly and quickly to spare her pain. My dick met with resistance but didn't stop until something popped. Jenna squealed loudly and then I stopped. But only for a moment as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Don't stop! Take me through this, take me through this, Lane!" she yelped into my ear.

So I started moving inside her, slowly, but not just because she might be in pain. Her insides held me so tightly that I couldn't move faster even if I wanted to.

But I didn't need any faster! The friction, the tightness and the warmth were incredible enough. After a few moves I knew it would be fast.

I heard Jenna's moans, they seemed a bit more strenuous than when I went down on her. I realized that it could hurt her.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick," I grunted into her ear.

"Oh, cum, baby, please cum for me, Lane!" she cried out.

So I did what she asked. I only accelerated for three or four thrusts, feeling the sudden tension followed by a massive release. My cock pulsed like a jackhammer as I shot and shot and shot. There seemed to be no end. Jenna moaned again and the inside of her pussy suddenly felt even tighter than before. I didn't want her to feel any discomfort, so I slipped out of her. The condom was filled to the max. I had never come so much. A new personal record for me.

I looked between Jenna's legs and there was some blood. It worried me, but she looked at me with a satisfied smile. I helped her up.

"We did it," I said, stating the obvious.

"Indeed we did," she replied, looking at the filled condom still hanging from my slightly softer cock. "Wow, Lane, I didn't know you were suffering from such a severe case of blue balls. Glad I could help, babe."

But for a while there was silence between us, our eyes met. It was a unique moment, filled with a certain joy and excitement. Something in my chest tightened with emotion. But I quickly summoned my usual grin and lightly patted her thigh, "Time to freshen up a bit, as we probably reek of sex..."

We laughed and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. After that, I went downstairs to get my shorts and went back to bed. We just lay there in a tight embrace under the quilt. As we lay there, hugging and kissing, I boned up again. Jenna looked at me with a wild smile on her face.

"Damn! Someone's a very healthy boy here!" she exclaimed.

"It's your fault, I told you. Permanent erection is no joke, Jenna," I said jokingly and added, "But you can cure me, Jenna. At least temporarily".

"Hah, I'll try, but I'm a little sore, you know. Someone just took my virginity!" She laughed.

"I hope he wasn't brutal because I'm going to kick his ass," I replied jokingly, trying to ask her how she felt.

She hugged me tighter and kissed me on the cheek. She said in a serious tone, "No, he wasn't. He was... You were perfect, Lane. Better than I could have ever dreamed. And believe me, I have been dreaming about this for a long time."

I chuckled hoarsely, suddenly feeling a strange lump in my throat. "Damn, you make me feel so soft, Kendall. Except for my cock, of course," I said and then added seriously, "I dreamed about doing this... and being with you, too. It still seems like a dream though. Unbelievable."

She grabbed my cock and rubbed it lightly, then laughed softly. "Well, I have HARD proof that it's not a dream. That and my poor sore pussy."

We both laughed. I was suddenly so tired and felt that Jenna was exhausted too. She laid her head on my shoulder and pressed herself tightly against my side. Our breathing got in sync as we slowly drifted off.

I was in such a peaceful place, happier than ever. I was in love with my best friend, and on top of that, we just had sex. If a meteor suddenly decided to wipe Marietta off the face of the earth, I would die happy. But of course, I didn't want to die. Not before at least getting a blowjob from Jenna. And do other things with her. A lot of things, actually.

***

The next day, we were jolted awake in shock. Someone had entered Jenna's house and was calling her name. For a split second, I had a panic attack, thinking it was a home invasion, and looked around for anything that could work as an improvised weapon. But then I heard both the voice and the calling more clearly.

"Jenna! Are you home? Have you seen Lane?" The voice was coming from the stairs, dangerously loud as if the person was getting closer to Jenna's room. And it belonged to... Sheila! What the fucking fuck was my sister doing here?

"We're here!" I answered, hoping that it would stop her before barging in.

Jenna looked at me in shock, hastily pulling a long t-shirt over her head. I only managed to stand up and put my shorts on, however remaining shirtless, before my sister emerged in the door. Unluckily, we left it open.

"What the hell, bro, can't you answer your phone..." Sheila's nagging cut off when she saw me.

Her eyes widened, her gaze was jumping from me to Jenna sitting on the bed, then to the rumpled linens, then back to me. She was shocked, clearly putting two and two together. Well, it couldn't be more obvious, that Jenna and I had spent the night together. Fuck, we just lost our virginities and someone already had to know. No secret could survive in Marietta.

For a brief moment, all the annoying and humiliating behavioral patterns resurfaced, attempting to coerce me into explaining myself to my 'big sister,' as I had done so often in the past. Thankfully, my anger toward her prevailed. Seeing her surprised yet judgmental expression brought back all the unpleasant memories of our relationship: her constant attempts to exploit the age difference between us to her advantage, her constant efforts to exert control over me, her desire to present herself favorably to our parents, and her fight to secure a superior position, a bigger gift, or even a larger portion of a snack than me. All that

- just to have something better than me.

"You guys... are... together?" Sheila finally stammered out.

"Yes," I replied firmly and quickly. I briefly glanced at Jenna, and her expression seemed uncomfortable, but I also detected a small twinkle in her eyes. I knew her well enough to understand that she was pleased that I had admitted to being in a relationship with her without any hesitation.

"Wow!" She shook her head in a very obvious disbelief. "Since when?"

"Since always?" I replied sarcastically, not without a wicked delight in observing the annoyed grimace on her face. Keeping my tone devoid of mirth, I added, "But if you must know, we've officially been dating for a few days now."

It wasn't exactly true, but she didn't need and for sure deserved to know every detail. Sheila slowly nodded, still shocked.

"Um. Wow, what a surprise," she said, smiling dryly.

The heavy silence fell in the room.

Sheila bit her lip and forced out, "I mean, it's great! Good for you, good. Yeah."

And fuck me, it was so fake. Great performance, Sheila! Golden Raspberry and an overall score of whooping 0% fan reviews on Rotten Tomatoes go to you! I felt another surge of anger.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not even trying to sound nice.

"Nice to see you too, bro," she replied, her eyes shooting darts at me. Fucking Medusa. "I came home to get some papers and talk to Dad about something. They'll be back tomorrow, you know? And by the way, you two were so busy that you left the back door unlocked. Pretty irresponsible..."

Before she could add another condescending and patronizing remark, I cut her off. I wasn't going to let her control this conversation and take on the pseudo-mature, self-righteous big sister tone. I had had enough of that for a lifetime.

"And who could have barged in there, huh? Marietta's crime is almost nonexistent. And we certainly weren't expecting an unpleasant interruption. Our parents are coming back tomorrow, just like you said." My tone was rather rude, I didn't hold back and let her know that she wasn't welcome. Fuck, I hadn't seen her for a couple of weeks and just a few minutes was enough to make me sick of her.

"What's gotten into you, Lane? Why the hostility?" she snapped back. "And don't you dare to talk to me with this tone of yours, I haven't done anything to you."

Okay, now I was having that classic anime moment. You know, when the character's face is black and white and a blinding horizontal white line appears in the middle of the screen.

I choose violence.

I glanced at Jenna, who was sitting there silently watching our exchange with a sad and worried expression on her face. Of course, I didn't blame her for not wanting to get between us. It was like putting fingers between a hammer and an anvil.

"Oh yeah, you certainly didn't do anything, it can't be more obvious that you are not happy seeing me and Jenna together. But why would you? You never wanted it to happen in the first place, am I right?" The Little Boy was released from the bomb hatch and headed for Hiroshima... I mean, Sheila. It actually felt liberating to confront her about it.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Sheila shouted, getting angry too.

"You know what he means," Jenna said in a calm voice.

Sheila turned to face Jenna as if only then she remembered that she was still there.

My sister raised her eyebrows. "You told him about this? It was a private conversation!" she shook her head in what seemed like disappointment. What? Did you feel betrayed, Sheila? Really? You? Always making everything revolve around you?

"Yes," Jenna replied, looking directly into Sheila's eyes. Wow, how could she be so calm? I was almost jealous of her composure as I wanted to roar at Sheila like a feral animal.

My sister started to open her mouth, most likely to say something outrageous, but I wouldn't let her.

"Oh, that's all you care about?" I snapped. "That Jenna told me? Not the fact that you knew she was in love with me, and you tried to discourage her from pursuing it? From letting me know? Who gave you the right, for fucking sake?"

"Come on! Love? It was just a stupid puppy crush, Lane! It was completely immature, you just liked to hang out, play video games, and fool around! There was no potential for a real relationship!" Sheila snorted, showing zero Kelvin degrees of accountability. There was no scale in the world to indicate her level.

"It wasn't a puppy crush," Jenna interrupted.

"Oh, give me a break! It was immature then and you should not pursue it. Maybe now you're all grown up and dating, having sex, fine, I don't mind," Sheila fumed, not only blatantly trying to whitewash her actions, but also belittling mine and Jenna's feelings. And make us out to be these silly little kids pretending to be adults, not knowing what love is or what they really want.

"First of all, it wasn't your place to decide what was or wasn't immature about us. It was none of your business!" I snapped. "And secondly, what gave you the right to say Jenna wasn't the right girl for me? On what basis? Your ego told you to meddle with my life? You knew we were always very close! She's my soulmate, for crying out loud! She always has been. I've been in love with her for so long, and you had the audacity to tell her she wasn't the one? Why? What was the reason, other than an ego trip and trying to orchestrate my life?"

I even considered going full Greta Thunberg mode and asked her 'how dare you?!' but it would be an overkill.

Sheila blinked, stunned, and almost took a step back as if my words physically hit her. She didn't expect me to drop such heavyweight bombs. Yeah, I was swinging with words like prime Mike Tyson. And I knew she had no arguments here, what could she answer? She wouldn't be completely honest because she would have to admit she was manipulative, jealous, insecure, intrusive, obnoxious, you name it. She either could lie or try to explain her reason in some haywire way.

"It wasn't... it wasn't an ego trip, Lane," she said in a breaking voice. Fuck, not this, she couldn't start crying because I would feel pity and soften my case. Stupid family constellations!

I had to be strong! My mind helpfully provided me with many bad memories to fuel my anger. But to be honest, I just wanted her to apologize, for once. To simply say 'sorry, I fucked up'. Why couldn't I have a normal relationship with her?

"I just didn't want you to get hurt," Sheila started but I exploded.

"Please, don't even try to bring up this card," I said morosely.

"I actually mean both of you," she claimed earnestly. "I think I didn't want you to lose your friendship. It was... I read an article about couples who knew each other from early childhood and how that can negatively affect their future relationship," Sheila explained not very coherently and I didn't buy it, at least not entirely.

Jenna and I didn't answer, only stared at Sheila. She got a bit of a silent treatment. I could see that my sister realized we didn't think her explanation was valid. Well, surprise, surprise.

But she behaved... unexpectedly. She stood stiffly and blinked, then looked at the floor, as if embarrassed.

"Listen, I fucked up, okay? I just... I was stupid," Sheila said quietly. "I thought I was protecting you both from failure. It was well meant. I didn't think you were serious, and I suspected it could ruin our relationship, yours of course, but our parents too, since they are befriended. I'm sorry, I should've known better.

The silence followed her apologies. I was surprised by her words because she hated losing arguments with me. Maybe she came to the conclusion that this is the one battle she might not win, especially if Jenna stays in the family, and eventually she would have to treat her as a true sister-in-law? Perhaps she strategically positioned her pieces in this game, or maybe - just maybe - she had some guilty conscience? Well, I wasn't going to find out. As Michael Scott from The Office once said, "nobody knows what's going on inside the tiger's head; we don't have the technology."

"My feelings were serious, Sheila," Jenna said slowly and got up from the bed, standing next to me. "But I guess, it possibly didn't seem that way from the side. I just... regret that back then that conversation affected our friendship."

1...345678