Bro Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Lane," Jenna whispered hoarsely. "Fuck me hard..." There was a mixture of submissiveness and fire in her eyes.

So I did it. I braced myself on her hips and began to fuck her with all my might, feeling my cock expand even more inside her. It couldn't be harder or bigger than it was now. My hips pounded against her at a crazy pace. I was pounding into her squelching pussy, I knew my orgasm was coming and it was epic and scary like winter in Game of Thrones. So brace yourself, Jenna. My load is coming.

My mind was probably damaged from the pleasure, I had maybe a handful of brain cells left. Just enough to control my hips. I had even lost control of my breathing, concentrating only on thrusting my cock into Jenna's warm pussy.

My orgasm was building uncontrollably. I think I started to cum before I even registered it. Or it was just a prelude. Either way, the throbbing and pulsing intensified and I finally felt that familiar tension. Like the moment when a car on a roller coaster reaches the top of the track, only to be launched into a descent at an insane speed. That's exactly how I felt as I plunged into orgasmic bliss.

My muffled moan filled the room as I began to shoot my load into Jenna, and there was a lot of it. Well, I unloaded into the condom, but that's just a detail. My cock was swollen to an impossible size. I had trouble driving it into Jenna.

"Yes! Oh, Lane!" I heard her voice from miles away. The inside of my ears were like bass drums.

Finally, like in a slo-mo, I collapsed on top of Jenna, and she pulled me into an embrace as I tried to recover. I felt boneless, like a big jello. I could barely breathe, my temples were pulsating. Damn, that was something!

Jenna massaged my upper back and it was very pleasant. I knew I had to get off her at some point, but it could wait.

"Dude, dude, you're such a stud! Dude, dude, your dick is hard as wood!" Jenna was softly singing her improvised cringy lines to the tune of one of the famous TikTok songs, but I had no idea what the title was. Her fingers were tapping out the rhythm on my back.

I laughed into her neck and lifted my head up to look at her. She had a dreamy grin on her face.

" It isn't anymore," I said, feeling my softening cock slip out of her. It was a surreal feeling.

She giggled and kissed me. For a moment we just enjoyed kissing each other lazily.

Then I remembered what I wanted to show her in the first place. I stood up and took the condom off my flaccid dick. Jenna laughed as she watched.

"Wow, it's almost full! But... where are you going?" she asked with a furrowed brow.

"Chill, just for my phone. I need to show you something," I said, walking to where Jenna had tossed my shorts.

I picked up my phone and opened the email from the University of Texas at Dallas administration. For some unknown reason, my heart started to pound very hard. I didn't know how Jenna would react to the revelation that I had managed to transfer to her college, even though my first choice was Oklahoma State University. But I hoped she would be happy.

"Here, read this," I said, handing her my phone.

Jenna looked at me suspiciously but took my phone and sat up. I flopped down on the couch next to her. She started to read, and I could see her eyes widen. She even gasped softly and turned to me.

"What is it, Lane? You're kidding me, right?" she asked incredulously.

"No, it's legit. What do you think?"

"But how? I don't understand! You were supposed to go to Oklahoma City! When have you applied for a transfer?" Jenna asked, blinking quickly. Her eyes welled up.

"After this winter break."

"When... when I was still with Tyler?"

"Yeah. I guess I wanted to torture myself watching you go out with that jerk," I said seemingly lightly, but it was close to the truth.

I did it because I wanted to be close to Jenna, even if only as a friend. Even though I thought she was with Tyler and didn't think there was a chance in hell that she could have reciprocated my feelings, something inside of me didn't want to let go. Maybe part of me knew all along that we would end up together.

Jenna winced sadly when she heard what I said. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I could feel her tears on the back of my neck. A sudden sob shook her body.

"Oh, does that mean you're happy about it?" I said, trying to joke to break the tension, but my voice came out strangled.

"I'm not crying out of joy! I'm... devastated that I will have to see your dorky handsome face every day on campus!" Jenna replied, snorting with whiny laughter. She pulled away to look at me. "It's going to be a tragedy, Lane."

I looked at her face, her reddened cheeks covered with tears and her gray eyes beaming with joy. My heart stopped for a moment. All of her emotions were laid bare for me, and it grabbed me by the throat.

"I'm afraid you're going to be stuck with me for a while," I said, my voice raspy.

"I love you so much, dude. Even though you're such a dork," she whispered with a smile. Two tears rolled down her cheeks.

"And I love you too. Even though you're such a crybaby," I whispered back, wiping her cheeks.

We fell into each other's arms and sat there for a long time. Naked, sweaty and tired, but happier than ever. We had just touched third base in... our "Base". The place held so many positive memories of our friendship, and we just added another beautiful one.

I kissed Jenna's neck, feeling the warmth of her skin. She was so full of life. She was my best friend and an even better girlfriend than I could have ever wished for.

She was my soulmate. She was my twin star.

A funny thought occurred to me.

Growing up in Marietta, I always heard that there was nothing interesting for young people in such a small dead man's town. No jobs, no entertainment, no dating. I was told we would have to move to at least Ardmore or Oklahoma City or Dallas or somewhere else to have a chance of finding all that.

Well, I don't even have to say that's bullshit.

Sometimes the best things are right in front of us.

Right in our neighborhood, right next door. Am I wrong? Yeah, I don't think so.

THE END

Thank you for reading, please leave your thoughts in the comments. They mean a lot to me and I always reply!

1...345678