All Comments on 'Broadcast Lust Ch. 03'

by buster_lo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars

I gave it 5 stars because it’s stunningly beautifully written, the range of depth and emotion is amazing. If I was scoring it on that poor woman’s self loathing it would be 1 star, if she was a real person I’d want to go and beat the crap out of her dad because he’s a miserable abusive pathetic fucking arsehole an utter bastard.

She’s living a half life in misery hating herself for normal human desires. I don’t subscribe to the bullshit of women who enjoy sex are sluts. Which is handy for me because I’m a woman too.

Your writing conveyed her situation perfectly right down to the inner monologue that everyone has with themselves.

buster_lobuster_loabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments, Anonymous

Hey, I really appreciate your comments on this and other chapters. I totally agree. Poor Tessa. She's probably my favorite of the POV characters so far (Mark is fun, but he's basically me 7 ish years ago before I flipped the card table on my life and took the steps that led to my current pretty-awesome-non-monogamous-kind-of-kinky one.)

I feel for Helen (who you get to know in another chapter) quite a bit too because she's obviously hiding something behind her "bitch" exterior. She hates men for not "putting her in her place" but does everything she can to emotionally castrate them. Tough life.

Tessa's the one my heart breaks for, though. Her dad fucked her up HARD (though I think he really did think he was protecting her. He has his own scars and is full of all sorts of repression himself. I think it's Chapter 8 (which is as far as I've written at this point) where Tessa takes control of her life. It's pretty hot and pretty fucked up. Cuz that's how I roll.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous