Broadcasting Live

Story Info
A woman and husband broadcast sex.
999 words
3.64
5.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in the shower for barely a minute when Larry, my husband, pulled the curtain back letting water hit the floor. I didn't like that situation but I took delight in standing face to face seeing him stroke my dick as I washed. I'll pretend to be mad later but for the moment he can titillate me.

My dick swelled and stiffened as did his. We stepped around each other putting him directly under the shower. I caressed his body with the Dove bar.

We stepped out of the tub into the puddle and he pulled me into an open-mouthed kiss. He slid his hand around me and pressed my buttocks while stroking my dick.

Here's a little bit about me. A 28 I am a trans woman who has opted out of genital surgery. Other than that, my body has been reshaped very nicely making me pear-shaped. My breasts are modest. Full hips and thighs make my lower body considerably wider than my upper body.

The story of how I came to be a chick with a dick starts years ago. As a small child I enjoyed playing with girly toys and playing dressup. I repressed those desires but came out as gay when I was 15. At 20 I began the transition in earnest.

"Where are you taking me on our date," I asked as I pulled my panties up.

"That Italian restaurant you rave about," said Larry.

Within a couple of minutes I dressed in a blue t-shirt dress and pumps and tucked my balls securely. A gaff held everything down there in place and hidden.

We came to Colombo on Main Street at 5 30 and found a table near the back in the popular Italian eatery. I read a short list of the specials then set it down. Minutes later our server came to the table.

Larry and I enjoyed an unhurried meal of homemade linguine with clams in their open shells.

The sun was very low on the horizon when we walked onto the beach so we waited for sunset. My camera hung around my neck. I had already taken a few scenic shots in daylight and was looking forward to photographing the beautiful colors in the sky and highlight cast across the waves.

"Let's have sex," I said as we reached the front door. Just inside the threshold Larry snaked an arm around my waist and we strolled from the living room to the bedroom.

"I'll set up the camera."

While Larry was setting up the camera on the tripod I was pulling off my dress and underwear.

I knelt against the bed putting my face down on the mattress letting him prep me. His fat cock slid easily back and forth over the lube inside me tapping my prostate gland.

Groans and grunts masked my pleasure. Don't stop. The words screamed inside my head.

Larry backed away letting me climb onto the bed and lie on my right side. Again he pushed his dick into my hole, this time reaching over me to hold my cock with a tight grip.

That feels so good. Those words screamed inside my head.

"Don't stop," I murmured.

The camera caught our every move. Larry sent the video to our laptop then plopped down next to me on our bed putting a hand on my dick.

"Don't you like boobs?" I teased him.

The teasing didn't keep him from stroking my erection.

"Part of being straight is playing with a girl's boobs."

"Is that so?"

"Yup," I said, finally convincing him to caress "the girls".

The following morning after a slow start we headed out to Provincetown. By 10 we were strolling along Herring Cove beach watching gulls and gay couples. I was wearing my favorite swimsuit, the Aquamarine halter binkini top. Larry wore his Aqua Sky trunks.

Eventually we came to the nudist section. Bashful about showing my dick to the world, I did an about face sending the message that we should go back to the straight section. My husband agreed.

Larry, age 35, had come out as bisexual at age 27. I was in makeup and a dress the night we met at a bar. My body was still very masculine as hormone replacement hadn't started yet.

We started the long ride back to Hyannis at 4. Jazz music on the satellite radio kept us entertained.

In the meantime I slid my hand down into my swimsuit untucking my manhood. Before long that organ stiffened in my hand.

Back inside our hotel room I stripped naked and lie face up with my hands under my head. My dick lay on my lower pelvis. Larry sat in wet trunks on the chair in front of the desk.

"I'm uploading to our vlog."

"Cool," I replied. "We should upload more video."

"You should dance for the camera."

"Sure," I said smiling.

"You can swing your dick."

"I think we should register on a certain website. I'm sure we'll get a lot of viewers."

"Yup," he said acknowledging my suggestion.

That night we posted separate profiles. Mine read as follows.

Name: Hot4U

Date of birth: May 1993

Nationality: Italian

Sex: Trans

Interested in Men

Location: in your dreams

Larry read mine then lost no time in posting his own.

Name: Mr L

Nationality: American

Date of birth: August 1986

Sex: male

Interested in: Men woman trans-women

Location: In your dreams

Within minutes I started broadcasting a dance. Larry positioned the monitor at an angle that captures my whole body. I swayed my ass then turned putting my swinging dick on camera. The camera would later capture Larry masturbating.

We then decided to share the broadcast so I went to my knees taking his dick into my mouth. My lips moved slowly back and forth on the shaft and my tongue caressed it.

I knew that my husband took delight in having his dick sucked, especially on camera. He stroked gently through my hair.