The Coffee

Story Info
Wife takes husband’s idea and runs with it.
2.2k words
4
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Femdom, husband, non-consensual, cross-dressing, submissive, male chastity, orgasm denial, BDSM, cane, whip, punishment.]

copyright (c) Bridget707 2024 -- Bridget Stacey

"So, Bobbie's been abstinent for three months already," I continued, "haven't you love?"

"Y-yes darling, that's right," he said, his face turning red with embarrassment, as Debbie observed Bobbie over her gently-steaming cup of coffee.

We were sitting at a table by the window in the coffee shop, which was about half full. Bobbie was hoping none of the people sitting nearby could hear.

"And tell Debbie how much longer you have to go," I instructed my husband.

"N-nine more months, Miss," answered Bobbie. I had told him to always address my girlfriends as "Miss" as a mark of respect in private conversations, even if they were married, as Debbie was.

"And who's fault is all this?" I said, sipping my own coffee.

"It's my fault darling, for coming up with such a silly suggestion to you," Bobbie responded.

Bobbie did not have a coffee, in the circumstances I hadn't allowed him one.

"Gosh Bridget," said Debbie, looking at me, "so how did it come to this, and how do you make it work between you?"

"Well," I replied, it's probably best if Bobbie tells you himself, since he brought up the subject originally, right Bobbie?"

"Y-yes darling, of course," Bobbie replied, still blushing. He knew that Debbie was one of his wife's best friends and that they shared all their secrets, but still he hesitated.

"Come on Bobbie," added Debbie, "don't be shy, you would be surprised how much I already know about you, including how small your penis is!"

Bobbie blushed even more deeply, as he recognized that Debbie must know more about his peculiarities and foibles than he would ever want, and he wondered how many other women she shared such details with.

Judging by the way the slightly older woman sitting at the next table shifted her chair slightly towards them, cokes her ear and stopped typing on her mobile phone, one additional woman already knew about the small size of Bobbie's 'cockie' as I sometimes referred to it.

"Well Miss, it was like this. I asked Bridget one day whether we could try male orgasm denial, or 'male chastity' as it is sometimes called, and suggested that we could perhaps try a week or two of, er, you know, no penetrative sex or orgasms for me, as I thought that would be exciting.

And then Bridget asked me how that could possibly work well for her? She said that would be tough on her as she very much enjoyed sex. So I told her that I could make her cum in other ways while not having an orgasm myself...

... but, having pondered for a few minutes, Bridget told me that although she thought the whole idea was ridiculous, she would do it with me: but on her terms and her terms only... "

Bobbie paused.

"And, so what were Bridget's terms, Bobbie?" asked Debbie.

The woman at the nearby table listened ever more intently, while seemingly gazing out of the window at the streetlife outside.

"Bridget said that, yes, she would agree to my request Miss, but only for a long, twelve-month period, and during that time she would let me sleep with her, in our big king-size bed; but subject to certain conditions."

"Such as...?" queried Debbie.

"Well, such as me wearing knickers and a nightdress every night, as I believe she has already told you about...?"

"Yes, Bobbie, Bridget has told me you wear girls' pants... although she hasn't mentioned the nightie... "

"And my knickers would have to be those high-waisted body-control pants, to keep my 'little cockie' firmly under control during the night..."

"Hmm, interesting... " observed Debbie.

"And I would be allowed no touching nor any body contact at all with Bridget for the whole year... "

"Wow, that's a cool idea Bridget!" noted Debbie.

"And Miss, Bridget also said that, as I so clearly wanted complete abstinence, she did not want me to be tempted in any way, and so I would not be allowed to see her naked, nor in any state of undress, for the whole year -- the most I would be allowed to see would be her in her long white cotton nightdresses, with her big white cotton briefs underneath... "

"Excellent plan, ingenious," said Debbie.

"And Miss, Bridget made it clear that I would not be permitted to cum in any way, for the whole period... "

"Of course not," commented Debbie, "squirtings should only be for your wife's benefit."

"Yes Miss, that's what Bridget said," continued Bobbie, "and she said that in the future the only place I would ever be allowed to squirt would be inside her vagina; if she were inclined to allow it again, after this special period, obviously."

"Naturally," agreed Debbie, "a husband should never be permitted to waste his seed."

"And Miss, Bridget said that if I broke any of these rules, including if I even touched her during the year, she would punish me severely... "

'What sort of punishment would that be, Bobbie?" enquired Debbie.

"B-Bridget said she would c-cane my bare bottom so hard that the marks would last for weeks Miss. And Bridget said that, if necessay, she would extend the period beyond twelve months Miss."

"I see," responded Debbie, and have you received either of such punishments yet?"

"Y-yes Miss, twice in the three months so far," confessed Bobbie, blushing, but my abstinence period is still set at twelve months I'm pleased to say."

At this, I permitted myself a warm glow of satisfaction, as I remembered Bobbie's squealings and thrashings around as I had reduced his bottom to a mass of red ridges and stripes.

Debbie continued her interrogation of my husband...

... "And what were the actions causing you to merit punishment?" she asked.

"The f-first t-time, Bridget caught me peeping at her through the bathroom door as she was taking a sh-shower, Miss..."

"Peeping! At your naked wife! That is disgraceful Bobbie, I can't believe such a thing! You are a sick pervert!" expostulated Debbie.

"He certainly paid for that crime Debs," I asserted, "he cried like a girl when I caned his bottom and it took quite a while for his stripes and bruises to fade away."

"A-and the s-second time," Bobbie continued, "I couldn't h-help myself, but s-somehow during the night when I was asleep, I moved across the bed and got on top of Bridget and started... " Bobbie paused, "started trying to... "

"It was like attempted rape Debs, even if he was asleep as he claimed!", I interrupted...

"... Thank God I had my long nightie and big knickers on, and thank God he was in control panties and his cockie couldn't escape. I slapped him away from me and kicked him out of bed; it was so revolting, I felt dirty and used that he had dared to do what he did, he had no self control, he was like an animal!"

"Oh my goodness, you poor thing Bridget, how absolutely horrible that must have been! Some men are so repulsive, I can't imagine how Bobbie could try such a terrible act against you! I hope you thrashed him within an inch of his life for that!"

"Sh-she did Miss," started Bobbie; only for me to interrupt my stuttering husband...

"Oh yes indeed Debs! For that crime, I used my dressage whip on him the next evening when he came home from work, the long one with the knotted string at the end, tied him over the kitchen table naked and whipped his bottom and thighs into a mess. He screeched and howled with the pain -- he hates the knotted string the most, it whips round the side of his legs and stings him terribly... doesn't it Bobbie?"

"Y-yes d-darling it does," admitted Bobbie. "Th-thank you for whipping me darling, I deserved it so much."

"Well, he's certainly well-trained now Bridget," commented Debbie, "it's good of him to thank you so sincerely."

"Thank you for noticing Debs," I replied, "hopefully by the end of the twelve months I will have a perfect, humble, obedient husband, without any more silly ideas."

"But one question Bridget," asked Debbie, "if Bobbie is so restricted, what do you do when you feel sexy, what are you doing for orgasms and sex? I've got my man, but your 'man' has rendered himself unavailable.

Debbie glanced at Bobbie as she said this, and noticed he was staring at the floor.

"Oh that's best left for talking about when we next have a coffee, Debs," I replied, with a wink. "But take it from me that I am neither sexually frustrated nor suffering from having an abstinent husband. And the whole abstinence thing was Bobbie's idea in the first place, and he did say at the time that he did not want me to go without orgasms, didn't you Bobbie?"

Bobbie continued staring at the floor, but replied, "Yes Ma'am, you did."

"And another question Bridget," asked Debbie, "how do you stop Bobbie from deviating from your rules? I mean how do you know he's not wanking off in the toilets at work or something?"

"Oh, I would know Debs. I know Bobbie very well; after all we went out for quite a while before we became married, and I carefully question him on a regular basis, looking into his eyes, as well as weighing his balls in my hand and inspecting his knickers. His abstinence arrangement is on an honour system, isn't it Bobbie, and he would never dishonour his wife by breaking it, would you Bobbie?"

"Yes Ma'am, no Ma'am," responded Bobbie, nervously.

"Bobbie knows that his life would not be worth living if he dared masturbate, it's a bad habit which he has been banned from since well before we were married, right Bobbie?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am, completely," answered Bobbie.

"And what about 'wet dreams' Bridget?" asked Debbie, "involuntary ejaculations? Are you able to prevent those too?"

"Ah, that's a good question Debs. And that's one reason I brought Bobbie along with me for our coffee and chat today...

... When inspecting his night-time underwear after he had gone to work yesterday, I discovered unmistakable signs of night-time ejaculation inside his knickers, un-mistake-able, and disgusting, unwanted sticky goo; and what's worse is that Bobbie must have noticed when he dressed for work yesterday morning, but he didn't mention it to me. He must have hoped I wouldn't notice, but I did, didn't I Bobbie?"

"Yes darling, you did Ma'am," replied Bobbie.

"So, Debs, I told Bobbie that after two thrashings from me, I felt it might be beneficial to share his story and his punishments around for a change, to involve those closest to us, our family and close friends, in his bizarre abstinence ideas, in his disgrace too. I mean, he's been abstinent, a sexless male, for only three months now and this is already the third time he needs a punishment!

The lady at the nearby table was listening even more intently, and nursing her cold coffee, as if to warm it up with her hands. She was already wondering whether she might somehow qualify as a 'close friend,' if not today, maybe another day. She was a regular at the cafe, as were Debbie and myself and, on occasion Bobbie.

So, Bobbie, would you like to tell Debs the next bit?" I suggested to my crestfallen husband.

"Yes Bobbie, let's hear the next bit," requested Debbie.

"Yes Miss: Bridget asked me to choose which of her friends I would most like to be thrashed by, and... I asked for you Miss; if you would like to do the task Miss, that is?"

"Hmm, that's an interesting suggestion Bobbie, please ask me properly and I will consider it," Debs replied.

"Please punish me hard Miss, so that my wonderful wife can watch me suffer at your hands."

"When should I punish you Bobbie?" she asked.

"Any time soon that is convenient for you Miss; Bridget thought later today or tomorrow Sunday after church may be suitable."

"Well, those are both fine by me Bobbie. I will fix a time with Bridget."

"And why me, Bobbie?" asked Debbie.

"Oh Miss, because you are a trusted friend of my wife, and I know you will beat me as hard as I should be beaten, without mercy; and because you are very beautiful and, if I may say, sexy Miss."

"Why thank you Bobbie; although I do not think it appropriate for you as a married man to refer to me as sexy -- you will suffer extra for that. And, remind me, why exactly am I needed to punish you?"

"Because I broke Bridget's rules by emitting male ejaculate before my twelve months of chastity is complete Miss; and then compounded that breach by purposefully neglecting to tell Bridget that it had happened," stated Bobbie.

"And why did you not tell your wife about it, Bobbie?"

"Because I was scared that I would have to suffer another terrible caning or whipping Miss," confessed Bobbie, in his quietest, most humble voice.

"Well, you can be sure Bobbie, that the punishment you receive from me will be terrible and painful, and you are right that I will have no mercy, no mercy at all, when punishing a disobedient, disrespectful and deceitful husband like you," said Debbie.

Then, turning to me, Debs asked,

"Shall I use your cane or your dressage whip on him, Bridget, what do you think?"

"Whichever you want Debs, you choose; he deserves to suffer doesn't he...

... you can use both if you want."

THE END