Broadening Horizons Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife loosens up on vacation.
3.1k words
4.52
8.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apple and Ray have been together for many years and although their life was good and they still enjoyed each other's company immensely, the spark had died down a little. Ray has always been a little more adventurous and in Apple's mind, like all men, a bit of a pervert at heart. She had tried to indulge him when possible in the bedroom but being raised with a conservative upbringing in Hong Kong, she was always very reluctant to gather attention in public, choosing to dress in a way that played down the sexy body she has. She also only put on light make up in keeping with her overall look. Not that it mattered, she has a natural look that was beautiful even without makeup. Truth be told, Ray preferred her without makeup, it's just that he would have been much happier if she would show a bit more flesh. Even though Apple has just past the age of forty, she was definitely MILF material and Ray was keen to get her to out of her shell more.

One day while they were having lunch out at the nearby mall, Ray caught sight of this lady who was probably around the same age as Apple wearing a nice sundress that showed off a generous amount of cleavage and from the bounce in her walk, it was clear that she was also not wearing a bra, although the pattern of the dress kept her nipples from being visible or obvious in anyway. Ray, as was his habit, drew Apple's attention to the lady and reminded again that she could be dressed just like that. Although Apple found his constant observations of sexily dressed ladies to be tedious, she suffered his habit as long as he didn't force the issue with her. His constant assertions that she would look better if dressed the same way as those ladies was a compliment which although taken with a very light pinch of salt, was still nice every once in a while. However, she just never felt she could dress like those ladies even though on some occasions, she did find the outfit to be quite nice and attractive. Perhaps even something she could risk wearing while on vacation where no one knew her...

Speaking of vacation, living in Asia, and effected by the lockdown and restrictions of covid in recent years, they were definitely due for a long vacation. They had held back to avoid the crowds rushing to their holiday freedom as well as to take advantage of lower rates when the holiday fever calms down a little. Ray has plans for a trip to Thailand where they can finally relax and if Ray can have his way, get Apple to dressed up in more relaxed and sexy clothes. He had secretly even went online and ordered some sexy bikinis, lingerie, and outfits that he hoped she would wear while on the trip.

Finally, towards the end of September, they set off for their trip. Having relented after the incessant pleads from Ray, Apple was dressed in a long wrap dress showing both her arms and kept most of her cleavage covered unless she loosens the ties a bit... something which Ray hopes to convince her to do once they reach their holiday destination. The trip to the airport and the flight was all rather uneventful but it did eased them all into that holiday mood, the stress of daily life finally being left behind. The hotel transfer limousine service that they got as a free upgrade was also very pleasant, it got them quickly to their hotel where they were greeted with amazing hotel staff that got them settled without any fuss. Their hotel room was on the top floor and overlooked the swimming pool and the beach beyond, giving their room's balcony a lot of privacy from the other rooms.

"Darling, since it's already early evening, let's take a walk around the resort and then have some Thai food in the hotel restaurant", Ray said.

"Sure babe. Do you think we should change?", Apple said...

She was feeling a little hot with the bra top and tights she was wearing under the dress to keep warm given the cold air-conditioning from the airport and plane. Ray decided to push his luck a bit and suggested that she just remove her bra top and tights and keep the dress on.

When Apple hesitated he said, "Darling, no one could really tell if you went braless under that dress given the multicolored prints of the dress and how high you are keeping the neckline!"

Apple laughed and said, "Babe, I am sure you would like me to lose the bra top as well as loosen the straps so that half of my boobs would be on show wouldn't you?"

Ray laughed and said "Damn! You know me too well!".

Although Apple still kept the dress tied tight, she did take off her tights and bra top. Ray was happy to take that as a big win and was immediately hard just thinking of Apple walking around braless. Apple also noticed Ray's condition and teased him but if Ray was not wrong, it looked like she was pleased of the effect she was having on him!

They passed the pools and saw a few couples swimming and lounging around. With it already past the peak season, there were definitely a lot less people around. The resort pool was actually two pools, one which is closer to the beach and which had a bar between it and the stretch of the beach reserved for the resort. The other pool was closer to the hotel and included a bar in the middle of the pool that you could swim up to and and enjoy your drinks while sitting on underwater benches.

The resort also had tennis courts and even a nearby golf club that guests could visit for a reduced price but Apple was really just keen on relaxing on the beach and maybe getting a few massages. While the hotel was top notch and the same applying to the hotel spa, Apple did find the prices to be much more expensive than some of the nearby spas that she had found through the internet while planning her trip. It made sense to go out for those if it meant getting 3 massages against the price on 1 at the hotel. As they walked around the greenery of the resort grounds, Apple found that she needed to use the toilet, luckily, they were near the bar by the beach at the time and the were toilets nearby.

As she started to walk off towards them, Ray said, "Are you going to give me a surprise when you come back from the toilet?"

"What do you mean a surprise?"

"Well, you could come back with the dress loosened up a bit or keep it tight and go commando underneath!" Ray said all this with a gleam in his eyes, looking like a child asking for his Christmas presents.

Apple shocked her head at him and laughing said, "Keep dreaming!".

However, when she went in the the loo, she did find her nipples hardening a bit and her panties getting a bit damp! The thought of doing something naughty to surprise Ray did get her excited. So after she decided to take off her panties and tease Ray a little... Washing her hands and looking at herself, she thought, no one would know I have nothing underneath this dress. Somehow, the thought both excited and disappointed her. She was excited that she would be doing something daring but disappointed that there would not even be a hit of it.

She made a quick decision and quickly loosened the wraparound tie of her dress and retied it a little bit more loosely so that it would sit lower. She had C cup breasts that although were not as firm as when they were when she was younger, they were still in pretty good shape. The dress showed some cleavage that was still probably more conservative than most of the other holiday goers but it did make her feel much more sexier. She also knew that Ray was be drooling when he sees her some out like this. She even absentmindedly tweaked her nipples over the dress, making her nipples hard as bullets and giving her a pleasant feeling between her legs. Looking at the mirror, Apple had to admit that Ray was right, even with her nipples in their excited state, it was still hard to tell she was braless unless someone was particularly looking for the fact and was up close and personal. Tweaking her nipples again, Apple had a smile on her face as she stepped out of the toilets.

"Wow! Darling, you look so hot!!" Ray looked like he just won't the lottery.

Seeing Apple come out with a bit of cleavage on show was enough to excite him. It wasn't so much that degree of the exposure that got him excited but the fact that she was going along with his ideas. He was very proud of her and could really feel the love! Just as Apple reached Ray, she raised her hand and shoved something into his shorts pocket.

"There you go you pervert!"

Reaching in to his pocket and taking out the fabric that was shoved in there, he realized that he was holding Apple's panties. He was shocked and immediately got harder, if that was even possible!

"Put those away, you don't want everyone to know I am not wearing panties!" Apple hissed.

Quickly putting the panties away, he held her hand and kept walking with a silly grin on his face. Apple looked at him and couldn't help to feel happy. Ray loved her with all his heart and it's good to see him so happy! To be honest, all this was also getting her increasing excited!

Soon, they made their way to the restaurant and throughout the meal, Ray kept complimenting Apple on how hot she looked. It was a buffet dinner so she had to leave the table to get her food between every course. This allowed Ray to look at her and while it made Apple a little self-conscious, it continued to make her feel good. So good in fact that when she went to the loo again after the first two course, she decided to loosen the dress even more. She could feel her pussy getting really wet as she did this. The top loosened up and showed as much as it could without showing her nipples, anymore and she would probably get thrown out. To be honest, she would not have even considered doing this if there were many people in the restaurant but it was just them and an elderly couple that had just left before she went to the toilet.

The staff were also all women so Apple felt brave enough to do this. She was just tweaking her nipples again when the toilet door opened and two ladies came in. They were talking and laughing and did not pay Apple any mind other than a polite smile which Apple returned as she quickly left the. She got a shock with the sudden entry as as she rushed to go out, she suddenly realized that by loosening the top beyond a certain degree, which she has done by now, she also end up creating a very high slit in the bottom part of her dress if she took regular strides. Feeling the cool draft of the restaurant on her very wet pussy got her to quickly shorten her stride and she tried to quiet down the crazy tingling that she was feeling from all the shock and the earlier tweaking of her nipples. As she headed to the table to sit down before her legs turned completely to jelly, she was treated with a shocked and unblinking face of Ray.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. There she was, his usually conservative wife, with the dress loosely wrapped around her, most of her breast showing. Her nipples just covered but it couldn't be by much, he kept thinking that he would see them as she walked over. She had a flushed look to her face and was walking a little unsteadily. When she took a longer stride as she got near the table, the lower half of the dress flared out and showed her leg all the way up to the top of her thighs. He almost creamed his pants thinking that a bigger stride might have showed him her pussy. This was unbelievable!

As soon as Apple manage to sit down and tuck the dress a little tighter around her, she fought to calm down. Ray looked a little disappointed when she covered up slightly but he quickly smiled again, considering that she was still showing a lot more than earlier. Apple caught that brief change and was happy that he didn't voice any complain.

"I hope you are happy you pervert."

Reaching for his dick over his shorts, she could tell he was as hard as get when they were having sex and he was about to come. The thought of him coming in his pants because of her made her feel empowered. She liked to make her man feel so horny for her so much so that she surprised herself by taking his hand and placing it on thigh under the wrap of her dress. She then pulled his hand further until he reached her wet pussy.

Ray couldn't believe what was happening. What happened to his wife? He was struggling not to cum in his pants given that all this excitement was beyond anything they had experienced before. Very quickly, she took his hand back out and licked his fingers clean all while looking straight into his eyes. Ray was mesmerized. She was just so sexy! It was unbelievable. Suddenly loud laughter from the two ladies coming out of the restaurant toilets broke the spell and they went back to their food, all the while smiling mischievously at each other.

Apple couldn't believe what she had just done. She ate without really thinking about what she was eating. She could only look at Ray and see the obvious excitement that she had caused him. She didn't want it to end. She felt addicted! So much so that she loosen the dress again to the same level she had it when came out of the toilet. She was getting hooked on teasing her man! Getting up to go to the buffet table, she completely flashed her pussy at Ray as she stood up. She didn't plan that but it seemed she her loosened it a bit too much. Seeing his reaction though, she decided to just go with it. One she stood, the dress was decent and as long as she doesn't take large strides, she wasn't showing much other than a generous amount of cleavage, which was not beyond the norm of a resort setting. She had seen many caucasian ladies showing far more without thinking much of it.

In fact, the two lady guests now eating at the next table had sundresses that were showing much more and given the plain colors of their dresses (orange and green, respectively), she could even tell that they were braless given how their nipples were trying to poke through their dress. Given layout of the buffet table, she was out of sight from Ray as she went to fetch the mains. Sneaking a peak at him as she got ready to head back, he noticed that he was looking those two ladies and that they were all smiles with each other. It was probably all just a polite exchange but somehow, she wanted his eyes on her only and considered those ladies as competition that she had to beat. So when she walked back to the table, she decided take slightly bigger strides. With each forward stride, you could see a leg to stocking top levels and the cool draft hitting her pussy was almost giving her orgasms. She could feel her clit all hard and poking out from her folds as her wetness drip from her.

When Apple disappeared from view, Ray was trying very hard to calm down but looking over to the loud conversation in the nearby table, he quickly noted the two ladies with their obvious braless look. They were nothing comparable to his wife if he says so himself but still very nice and attractive. They caught his eyes and they exchanged smiles. Almost immediately, he saw Apple come and almost panicked. She can be insanely jealous at times when he looked at other women and given the great mood that had going, he was really afraid that his wandering eyes might have ruined it. It was not like he was staring or anything but how do you explain?? Just as his panic threatens to turn into despair, he was sent into shock again!

Apple walked over but gone was the small careful strides. Instead, she walked with confidence, despite flashing an ample amount of leg. He had always said that sexiness was a matter of attitude and that while a bit of flesh always helped, it was the attitude of sexiness that really made someone sexy. Right now, Apple was all that and more. He was so proud of her. Even the ladies at the other table looked over and checked her out. Ray was convinced that they looked a little jealous of how good Apple looked and carried herself. Ray was full of lust for his wife and had to really control himself to jump her bones right now.

When Apple sat down, she flashed Ray her pussy again and this time, she sat down slowly so that he can take in the view in full. He could tell she was very wet, More wet than he had ever seen her. That turned him on even more.

"Darling you are the best! You are so sexy, you've even got the ladies at the next table lusting after you!"

As soon as the words left his mouth, he got worried again... maybe mentioning the other ladies was not such a good idea. However, it was exactly what Apple wanted to hear. She had won! She was more sexy and her husband clearly couldn't wait to finish dinner... and neither could she.

Once they finished their meal, they were quick to leave the restaurant and head back to their room...

To be continued.