Broadway Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but I want ripped abs and semi nakedness and Mexican."

"Ripped abs for lunch and Mexican semi nakedness for entertainment it is," Ty agreed and made him giggle.

Some time later, both appetites satisfied, they wandered slowly back to the apartment.

Tony's hip was a little better, and Ty had kept him topped up with pain relief.

Before Ty had even locked the door Tony pulled his shirt up and off, his hand moving quickly to his fly.

"What you doing?" Ty asked.

"I'm gonna go sit in the shower a while," Tony said as he stepped out of his jeans. "I think it will be good for my hip."

Ty followed slowly. Tony stripping was always a happy sight. He avoided tripping on the abandoned shoes and grinned as the boxers came down. "And what am I doing?"

"I thought you might want to come and kneel in the shower for a while," Tony suggested, flicking a hot look over his shoulder.

"Hell, yea," Tony moaned and stripped fast.

Minutes later, with hot water pounding over both of them, Ty sank to his knees in the shower. Having had the foresight to chuck a cushioning towel in.

Tony spread his legs and rolled his head against the shower wall as Ty started to worship him. Mixing deep hard suck, with licks, kisses and nips.

Tony braced and slid his hands into Ty's hair, unable to hold back from thrusting. "Can I fuck your throat, Babe?"

Ty's answer was to fist Tony's hand in his hair and take him deeper. Soon Ty was choking as Tony thrust deep and hard. The water still pounding over them, until with a echoing, "Fuck, yes." He flooded down Ty's throat.

After a few hard coughs, Ty found himself dragged up and kissed deeply, as if Tony was chasing his own taste.

"Link your arms around my neck," Tony instructed and still kneeling, looking down at the water streaming down Tony's muscled back, Ty cursed and grunted as Tony jacked him to a fast climax.

He was still dazed as Tony washed them both before wrapping a towel around Ty and leading him back to the bedroom.

Some brisk rubs and he was tumbled into the bed and kissed so lavishly it made him laugh.

Grinning, his eyes sparkling, Tony disappeared, coming back with some hot tea.

"Thanks," Ty croaked, sitting up and reaching for the mug.

"I put honey in it," Tony advised. "You sound like a frog who just got rough throat fucked."

Ty relaxed against the pillows and took a slip, before smiling. "I'm pretty sure I look like a frog that just got rough throat fucked, and is supremely satisfied."

Tony leaned over and gently kissed Ty's throat. "You okay?"

"I'm great. You haven't been in the mood for that in a while."

Tony signed and snuggled into Ty's side. "Well, I guess we have an idea of why now. I want tomorrow over with, but also I'm not sure I want to know."

"We need to know what we're fighting, Tony." Ty said simply, stretching to place his mug aside. He paused at Tony smiling up at him, head on his chest, "What?"

"I love how you always say we, because we're in this together."

"We are."

"And I love you," Tony said simply.

Ty simply slid down and took his mouth. Bringing them back together.

-X

First thing Friday morning, Tony, Ty and Frank, presented themselves back at MSK.

The receptionist took one look at Frank and decided to be as awkward as possible. After checking Tony in she looked up at him, "I can see your next of kin is a Gabrielle Thomas, is that your mother?"

"Yes."

"And is she attending today?"

"No, it's just us," Tony explained.

"I'm sorry, your friends will need to wait downstairs. There's a café. Your meeting is confidential, only next of kin."

Tony felt his heart fall to his feet. Ty just stood with a look of shock on his face.

"Sweetie," Frank's sweetie was extremely sarcastic. "Tony and Ty are engaged. I think you'll find it's perfectly proper for Ty to attend."

"But you're not actually married?" the woman asked Tony, she was trying hard to pretend Frank didn't exist.

"Not yet."

"Then I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do."

At that point Craig came out, his face lighting up when he saw Tony. "Hi Tony, Hi Ty. You're a few minutes early but they won't be long." He stopped in front of Frank, "Hello. Who are you?"

"I'm Frank. I came to support these two. Except according to this little missy here, me and Ty can't come in."

"What? That's ridiculous, of course you can come in." He turned on the receptionist. "What are you playing at?"

"They're not next of kin."

"Tony can have half of New York in there if he wants."

"Not on my watch. It's not proper," she couldn't help by glance at Ty and Tony's interlinked fingers and wince.

"Right. Not proper?" Craig leaned over the desk and picked up her phone, before replacing it in it's cradle. She immediately grabbed some cleaning wipes and wiped it down.

Craig spoke over her shoulder, where Dr Yan had come in. "She does that every time. Thinks if she touches something I've touched she's going to catch gay."

The receptionist, who was not aware of Dr Yan, hissed back. "Of course you'd be on their side. You're just like them."

"What do you mean by that? That I like taking it up the ass?"

Frank snorted out a laugh, but Dr Yan spoke.

"That's enough, Craig. Wait in my office." She walked round to the desk and eyed the receptionist. "You can leave. You'll get paid for today. I want you out of my department."

"But."

"You're an officious little brat who just caused one of my patients emotional harm and it seems have been bullying my staff. Leave now before I call security to remove you."

With her nose in the air and a final disgusted look at Frank, which bothered him not at all, she stomped out.

Dr Yan pinched her brow. "I'm so sorry. We had to call in a temp, I have a receptionist off sick and another on her holidays." She sighed, "We'll find another way."

Then she looked at Frank and pursed her lips, squinting at him for a moment before her face creased in a smile and she moved forward to shake his hand. "You're HJ's ex-partner. I thought I knew you from somewhere."

"That's impressive. We only met twice and I was in uniform."

"I never forget a dashing man," she said. Then stopped and queried, "Man?"

"Oh yes. I'm all man, just with an unfortunate dress sense."

"I wouldn't say that. It's a lovely frock." She hustled all three into the large office past Dr Miles who had been standing watching the entire thing with a look of amusement.

As they sat, Craig came over with a tray and handed Ty a cup, speaking gently, "Here you go, Ty. It's okay now, she was talking garbage. Here's some coffee."

Ty blinked a little and seemed to come back to himself, "Thanks, Craig." Tony was watching him with concern.

"You okay?" Craig rubbed his arm. Ty just nodded and took a sip, then managed to smile, "It's good, thanks."

"Strong and black. The way you like you coffee and I like my men," he said as he handed Tony a coffee and winked at Frank.

Tony manage a small smile. "Thanks, Craig, but I'm sorry to tell you. Frank's very happily married."

Craig pulled an exaggerated pouty face at Frank. "Typical. Can I get you anything, Mr Happily Married?"

"I'm fine you sweet boy. I have some water right here."

"Okay," he looked at Dr Yan. "Shout me if you need me. I'll cover reception."

"You're an angel. Thanks, Craig."

When the door closed behind Craig, Dr Miles mused, "Can I steal him? He's brilliant."

"Not a chance," Dr Yan retaliated, perching once again on the desk in front of Tony.

"Now, I know you two are men of your word, so I don't think you went looking for information, but possibly some information found you?" She raised an eyebrow at Frank, who tried to look shamefaced.

Ty and Tony both nodded. She reached for their hands, taking one in each of hers and squeezed. "It's HCL." She squeezed harder when Tony let out a huff of relief. "So let's talk about exactly what that means and make our plans."

Tony and Ty were both pleased they had brought Frank as back up. He made copious notes and asked questions they would never have thought of.

Tony was shocked to find he would be starting chemotherapy on a week Monday.

"But, you said if it was HCL it might buy us some time."

"Yes, Tony. A week." She looked nonplussed by his question.

"I think Tony is surprised at the speed this is all happening," Frank observed. "May I ask a couple of questions?"

"Please do."

"Tony doesn't need surgery?"

"No." She looked at Tony, "There's quite a high chance with HCL that at some point we may need to remove your spleen. But right now yours is absolutely fine, so we'll go straight for chemo. Do you know what your spleen does?"

"No idea," Tony admitted.

"I'll describe it like a filter. It filters out old wonky blood cells and gets rid of them. So as you can probably understand, a blood based cancer and a spleen are not always the best of friends, but we don't need to worry about that right now." She looked back at Frank for the next question.

"Is there any reason that Tony can't continue in the show through next week?"

"Once his hip is okay for him to dance, he can work right up to next Sunday if he wants."

"Really?"

"Of course," she moved behind her desk now and sat next to Dr Miles. "Now, let's coordinate our attack."

Two hours later, heads reeling and with a follow up appointment with Dr Miles on the following Thursday to go through any questions, they staggered out.

"Drink?" Frank suggested, and they headed for a nearby quietish bar.

Even though it was lunchtime, Frank ordered Sangria's for him and Tony. He studied Ty for a moment, his eyes narrowed, and then quietly ordered an iced coffee with salted caramel syrup from the waitress.

Ty appeared oblivious, but he blinked and thanked Frank when the drinks came. Tony watched him, brow furrowed.

Frank usually gave Ty space. He didn't mind a hug or cheek kiss, but didn't like being handled. Even so, he took Ty's chin in his hand and turned his head to look in his eyes.

"Talk to us."

Ty tried to pull away, disconcerted when he realized Frank was holding him just a little too firmly. He either had to accept it or be rude. "I'm fine."

Now Frank cupped his face and said, so kindly that Ty felt almost like he could sob, "Ty!"

Ty closed his eyes for a moment. The unexpected feeling of Frank's large thumb caressing his cheek, surprisingly comforting. He felt Tony's hand grip his bicep, then finger walk down his arm to link their fingers.

"I'm sorry, guys. I'll be okay. I just felt." He took a breath, making an effort to pull himself together, "It was just hard."

Frank backed off, even though he wasn't fully satisfied. "That woman didn't help any, like it's not hard enough." He blushed a little, visible even through his perfect make-up, "I'm sorry if my outfit set her off, I should have just worn jeans."

Now Ty did rouse himself. He raised a warning hand. "Don't you ever, EVER, apologize for someone else's bad behaviour to us," His voice shook with fury and tension. "I don't want to hear that from you."

Tony squeezed his hand to calm him. "Anyway, Frank. When was the last time you left the house in jeans?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"That would be when scary stalker lady had her claws in you both."

"Ah," Tony commented. Ty's renewed frown suggested his attempted levity had backfired. Tony's heart wasn't really in it anyway.

Frank distracted them with Engagement talk until it was time for them to go to the meeting at the theater.

Frank had told the entire team what he knew about HCL, so Tony knew that they all had their fingers crossed that if it couldn't be some horrible mistake, it would at least be that.

This meeting was just with Francesca, MC and one of the producers. No sooner had Tony entered the room than MC, who had flown in from London, grabbed him in a bear hug.

"Christ, Tony. Christ," he mumbled. Practically crushing his ribs until he pulled back to let Tony breath. "Tell us."

"It's HCL," Tony confirmed.

"And that's good news?" MC asked, looking at Frank.

"It's the news we were hoping for in the circumstances," Frank confirmed.

Once the initial exclaimed support and horror were over, and Tony explained what his treatment plan was and how soon it was starting, they got down to planning.

Once again everyone was totally supportive, but no one would entertain Tony's idea of trying to work through chemo.

"We appreciate your dedication, Tony," Francesca told him. "But it wouldn't be wise or safe. I know your doctors told you that your immune system will be compromised. For the next several months your health comes before the show."

"And we wouldn't be insured," MC said before Tony could argue further. "Therefore it can't happen."

They drew a line at six months. Ty and Frank were reassured by this, even if Tony wasn't happy.

"You may be able to start preparing before that," MC said kindly. "But you're not going back on that stage until you are totally ready."

-X

It was a surprisingly tiring day, considering they had been sitting around in meetings for most of it. Apart from when they went down to update the cast and Polly cried all over Tony again. Which was all different kinds of exhausting.

Frank persuaded them to come back to his for dinner, which Tony had gratefully agreed to as Ty hadn't seemed himself all day, and really hadn't said much at all.

It was after they had eaten. Cal had come back late from a meeting and wanted to be updated, Frank telling him about their day. That Ty was triggered.

Tony had thanked Frank for his help that day, acknowledging that neither he or Ty would have been able to remember half of what they were told, or think up useful questions.

Cal, who had noticed Ty seemed quite withdrawn, reassured Tony that they would be there for whatever he needed, and that of course Ty would be available whenever, they would adjust his workload and work around Tony's chemo appointments. He wasn't to worry about that.

Ty, who was sat on the sofa, had sunk his head into his hands at that point. Almost like the weight of everything was just too much.

They all looked at him concerned. Frank and Tony sat either side of him and Tony reached to rub his back, causing Ty to leap to his feet with a loud, "Fuck!" He gripped his hair for a moment and then again. "Fuck!"

"Ty? Honey. Sit and talk to us," Frank tried in a careful voice.

It was too late, the floodgates had opened. Ty was pacing now, unable to keep still. Alternately rubbing his chest and stomach.

"I can't stand this. I HATE this. What the hell am I suppose to do? I need to do something."

"Ty!"

Ty spun suddenly towards Tony, "Let's get married."

"What?"

"I mean now. Let's get married now. Then I'll be your next of kin and I can be involved. I can come with you. I can have some fucking control, not have to beg for every scrap of information."

"Ty, slow down," Tony caught Frank's eye. They had never seen Ty so upset.

"I just want information, without someone having to check with you. We can do the wedding another time, with everyone. This is just a legality. It's just paperwork. I can't just sit and wait. I have to DO something. Christ, I can't stand this."

Tony watched in horror as Ty fell to his knees, his arms wrapped around himself as if he were in unbearable pain.

He knelt down and pulled Ty into his arms. "Okay, Ty. Okay."

"It's not fucking okay. There is nothing about this situation that is fucking okay."

"Shhh, that's not what I meant. I meant okay. Let's get married now."

Ty stiffened in Tony's arms, "What?"

Tony pulled Ty up so he could look into his face. "If that's what you need, to help you get through this, then okay. We'll get married. You'll be my guy, you already are, but no one will be able to argue with you. If you need to be my next of kin then that's what we'll do."

Ty just stared for a moment before all his energy seemed to evaporate. He seemed to melt in to Tony's arms. "Oh God, I'm sorry."

"Why? Why are you sorry?"

"I need to handle this. I need to be stronger."

"Fuck that," Tony exclaimed and pulled Ty back to his knees. Pushing him slightly away so he could look him in the eye.

"I don't need you to be strong all the time. I need you to be honest and to be there. If we get married it's an equal partnership, I won't accept anything less. You'll be there for me, I'll be there for you, that's how it works. So if you want to get married, we'll get married, but those are my terms."

Ty knelt. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly open. An expression of absolute shock. Frank had to stifle the urge to giggle.

"Yes or no?" Tony demanded. "In or out?"

"In," Ty gasped quickly, reaching for Tony. "In, I'm in." He wrapped his arms around Tony who pulled Ty right into his lap. Ty nuzzled his neck and pushed closer. "I'm all in," he muttered. "I'm sorry, I freaked."

"That's been coming on since that stroppy little madam this morning," Frank told Cal quietly.

"Or before," he replied. He looked at Ty and Tony and raised his voice. "If you are getting married you've got a week." He reminded them. "Tony might not be fit for much once the chemo starts."

"No," Ty shook his head. "I was being an idiot. I wouldn't even know where to start. There's no time."

"Great, he's changed his mind already," Tony joked.

"We got married in less than forty eight hours," Frank said. "Once you have a licence in New York, you just have to wait a day."

"I know what you said about it just being a formality," Cal said, "But even so. We need to get your grandparents here."

-X

Sunday night, Tony came off stage, hip still sore but happy and walked with Polly down the corridor to find Ty leaning against his dressing room door.

"Hey," he smiled as he was pulled in for a kiss.

"Hi," Ty said as he ran his hands down Tony's back and cupped his ass, pulling him close. "Good show?"

"Yea," Tony moved aside so Polly could get a hug. "I wasn't expecting to see you until later."

Ty dropped Polly back down to ground level and nodded at the room. "Advanced warning. Heightened emotions awaiting."

"Ah!" Tony took a deep breath and swung open the door. Both his parent's sprang to their feet and grabbed him in a three way hug. His dad was crying.

Ty and Polly came in and closed the door.

"Can't breathe," Tony complained and was allowed to step back. He took one look at his dad's face. "Oh, Jesus. Go sit with Ty," he suggested as his mom pulled him back down into a gentler hug.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled into his mom's shoulder.

She took a breath and pulled back. "You'll be sorry if you ever keep anything like that from us again," she warned, but then cupped his face. "Thank you. It was kind, and Cal was wonderful."

"He explained everything?"

She nodded, "Yes, and Ty told us that you are going to do a blog about your journey, via the Empty nights social media and website. That's so brave, I'm so proud."

"Did he tell you," Tony hesitated and looked at Ty, who nodded.

"That you are going to get married as soon as possible? Yes." She smiled at Ty, "I think it's very sensible. We will have our celebration at a later date."

"It's so complicated otherwise," Tony said. "For Ty."

"It's fine. I'll explain everything to your sisters. Ty's grandparents will be here on Wednesday, and Polly needs to be there, that's all we need."

Polly smiled from where she was hugging Tony's dad.

By the time Tony was showered, changed, and they had walked back to their apartments, Dan had calmed a little.

As they approached the block, Tony couldn't help but laugh at the unlikely sight of two of the Engagement queens, plus Frank. All dressed up to the nines, cooing over the large and hairy, Sneaky, like she was a cute little pom, rather than the husky, sheepdog mix who was made of muscle.