All Comments on 'Broadway Luck Story'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, wow Emily, you came up with the perfect gift for these joyful upcoming holidays. And it was an absolute joy to pull up Lit this morning and find that Ty and Tony were back. You've written this continuing story so well that these two no longer feel like just characters but actual people who we care for. By doing that, you've given this third entry even more emotional impact, which it had from beginning to end. I can only give you 5 stars, but you deserve so many more for this part of Ty and Tony's journey. Can't wait to be see them again. Thanks, MLF

Dpj49Dpj49over 1 year ago

I’ve read all three and I do love a good, great, beautiful, marvelous, fantastic, fabulous love story which you have provided. The story described a tremendous amount of sex but it all seemed natural and appropriate. Another example of terrific story telling! Magnificent job!

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Dpj49,

Oh, what I lovely comment, thank you so much. I'm really glad that you have enjoyed their stories.

Yea, they are a randy pair for sure.

I had an email along the lines of, enjoyed it but not really BDSM is it? Well no, It's not. And it's not tagged as such.

I think this site is heavy on that side of things and I don't have a problem with that, but it's LitEROTICa, not LitBDSM'a.

I love writing my other stories and adore all of my characters, but Tony and Ty I enjoy in part because they are a real change of pace.

Two lovely lads who work in an interesting environment and enjoy each other. Okay, Ty likes it rough occasionally, but they are really not what I would call kinky. Just a pair of young, healthy, and yes - randy guys.

I glad you enjoy the change of pace as much as I do.

Happy Holliday ya'll, EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi MLF,

Another lovely comment, thanks for getting in touch again.

Yes, these two have rather taken over my brain, they were meant to be a fun one off.

I've actually started drafting a 'how they met' story, so watch this space.

I hope your holidays are joyful. Look closely at Santa's elves if you go near a grotto, you may just spot Tony and Ty moonlighting!

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do Tony in these stories and Alex in your BDSM Manor look alike? They do in my head.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous Tony/Alex,

That’s interesting. They don’t really look alike in my head, but I do try to let people build their own pictures. They both have ‘dirty blonde’ hair, I guess. Not quite brown, not quite blonde. Tony is smaller. Ty has a more similar build to Alex, he has quite a powerful build and is over 6ft. Although Tony is tall enough and strong (has to be considering his job) about 5ft10. Alex is scruffier than Tony. And of course Alex has those fabulous dark navy eyes, whereas Tony’s eyes are a beautiful hazel, with the ability to pick up some green in the right light. Hopefully that helps without ruining anything for you. Obviously they both have fantastic butts.

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene