Broadway Luck Story

Story Info
Triple threat: Sex, desire, obsession.
14.4k words
4.83
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is both a standalone story (if you like to dive in) and number three in what has turned into a series (for you organized souls) following Broadway Lust Story and Broadway Love Story.

These guys are just so damn cute and naughty, I just can't stop, somebody stop me!

NB: For UK based readers. An EMT is a paramedic.

Tess O-Meter -- Green.

-X

Two days before opening night, Tony, Ty, and Polly stood in the rain admiring the newly revealed posters decorating the theatre.

"Oh!" Polly indicated enthusiastically "I think that's your leg. Tony isn't that your leg?"

They crowded around the poster, squinting at the scene with the character of Sandra high kicking in the foreground.

Some of the chorus could be seen in the background and sticking out from behind Sandra's flying skirts could just be seen a jean clad calf.

"I think you might be right," Tony mumbled, squinting.

"It's turning me on, so it must be your leg," Ty drawled, making Tony snort with laughter.

They continued the hunt and managed to locate the back of Polly's head in another poster.

Polly stood between the two of them, her arms linked through both, "It's the big time, boys," she joked.

"Well it's less embarrassing than the time Ty got his cock in shot," Tony grinned.

"Story. Now!" Polly demanded of Ty, who was swearing at Tony.

"It wasn't my cock," he insisted, "but it was my middle section in the background. It was more like navel."

Tony was scrolling on his phone, "There it is," he said and passed the phone to Polly, who immediately started laughing.

"You didn't photograph it?" Ty asked horrified.

"Best picture you ever took," Tony replied cheekily.

"Wow, this is like porn," Polly said, her eyes huge, "You've got a hard-on!"

She looked up at Ty, "This was on display?"

"It's background Polly, you can hardly see anything."

"I could estimate your dimensions from this, Ty," Polly insisted, as Tony bellowed with laughter and Ty blushed.

"Give me that," he groaned, grabbing the phone.

Tony grabbed it first and added, "It was that Disney review."

All three of them were laughing as Ty quipped, "Yea, well. I really like Disney."

They spent a few more minutes admiring the lead actors. Although the rehearsal process on this show had been draining, it had really come together recently. Polly and Tony were both excited about opening.

They finished back at the main entrance, gazing up at a giant-sized image of the two main characters Kevin and Miranda embracing.

All three of them let out a synchronized sigh at Kevin's extreme hotness.

"Christ, that Dane's enough to turn a man's head," Ty admitted.

"Trust me, he likes girls," Polly grinned, and then dashed into the theater before they could ask any questions.

-X

Most of the cast had started off quite nervous around Dane. He was a massive TV star and came across as quite intense during the early read throughs and rehearsals.

It was a badly kept secret that he was only doing a short stint to open the show, but no one knew the exact details.

In the second week, Tony had broken the ice when he bumped into Dane in the deli near the rehearsal studios.

Dane had said hello in a perfectly friendly manner and Tony, curious, had asked him why he was using a British accent. Was he practicing for an audition?

Dane, completely cracking up, managed to gasp out, "I'm from the UK, mate!" Before bellowing with laughter at the shocked look on Tony's face.

"I didn't realize," Tony managed, face flushing.

Dane had explained that when he was on set he always stayed in his character's accent, and he had always played Americans on TV.

He had decided to transfer that approach to the show, so would stay in Kevin's accent while at the studios or theater.

"Less likely to get distracted and mess up the accent," he confirmed.

Tony thought this was a very sensible idea.

His heart sank though, when Dane suddenly sobered and said, with a catch in his voice and a tiny tremble of his lip, "So you've never seen me in an interview? You don't like my work? You're not a fan?"

Tony shook his head and started to reassure him, when once again Dane started laughing and gave his chest a light slap, "Jesus, your face," he giggled, "Oh, man. I'm sorry that's funny."

Now Tony was laughing as well, "Yea, you got me!" he admitted.

"Sorry, Tony, couldn't resist."

Tony was impressed that Dane actually knew his name and said so.

That was when Dane admitted how nervous he was. Not having been on stage since the day he left stage school, he was scared he would mess it up, but hadn't meant to seem unapproachable.

Tony had reassured him, with the seniority that nearly a decade on Broadway gave him, that his talent was indeed impressive, and they had become good friends.

Another persistent rumor, that Dane Hockings was homophobic, proven to be in his words, "Codswallop. Fucking press. My brother's gay."

"Really?"

"Yea, but it's his business, not mine, and he's not in the public eye so I don't talk about it. I'm not quite sure how he pulled it off, but his husband's super cute."

Dane had then pulled out his cell and cracked up again at Tony's wide eyed, "Holy Fuck. He's a smokeshow!"

On their return to the rehearsal they told everyone about Tony's mishap, and Dane had played it up with, "I'm totally gutted. Tony hates me. He's never seen me in anything!"

They got some laughs, and the cast were much easier around Dane from then on.

-X

Robin Belling who played Tim, the main character's best friend and the role that Tony was understudy for, was less friendly.

He seemed to view Tony as a threat and went out of his way to be as unhelpful as possible.

As Tony had his own role to rehearse for, he could not always be present for the numerous changes as the show developed.

Robin was meant to keep Tony updated, but rarely did, which often left Tony floundering and ill prepared.

They were six weeks into rehearsals when Tony attended a lead cast rehearsal. Only to find that the lyrics had been updated on a number and he had no clue, his script being out of date.

The director, MC, had rolled his eyes and impatiently asked Robin to lend Tony his script. Robin had smirked and taken great delight in saying he didn't have his copy because the lyrics had changed four days ago, and he knew them already.

He and Dominique had then given Tony disgusted looks, and Dominique's comment about understudies not preparing properly was just loud enough for everyone to catch.

Tony had glanced uneasily towards MC, who was pinching the bridge of his nose, as if to ease a headache.

He had been saved by the leading lady, who had marched across the room with her script, "Here you go, Tony, use mine, all the changes are on there."

MC had thanked her. Tony had tried a flustered apology, but Isabel Tells, leading lady on Broadway since she played mini-Cossette aged nine, was having none of it.

"Don't apologize Tony, understudying is a hell of a job and we all appreciate the work you do."

Tony had found the entire rehearsal stressful and was glad to leave and re-join the chorus in the afternoon.

He just shook his head when Polly asked why he was so upset.

It was late when they finished and the assistant chorographer gestured Tony over before he left.

"MC is in the office; he needs to see you before you leave."

Tony swallowed hard, his heart thumping, "Okay, thanks I'll go now."

Feeling upset and emotional, Tony approached the office as if he were walking towards a noose.

"Come in," MC called at his knock, "Ah, Tony, thanks for coming by."

Tony stood, his throat dry waiting for the axe to fall, as MC rummaged in a large case. Then he stood and handed over some photocopied script pages.

"All the changes to date are noted. Changes from today are highlighted in orange, and I've noted some blocking updates that we made this afternoon. We will find some time to go through that next week, so don't worry, just take a look."

Tony swallowed hard, pushing back the overwhelming urge to cry, "Um."

"I think it would be best if I updated you from now on, don't you?"

Tony nodded, still staring at the floor.

"Tony," MC gripped his arm, forcing Tony to meet his eyes, "You're doing a really good job, but I don't want someone else's insecurities undermining you, so I'll update you from now on."

"Thanks, thank you, MC," Tony managed.

MC smiled wearily, "Robin sings like an angel, but he doesn't play well with others. Between you and me, that's why he's not a leading man."

Tony, choosing discretion just nodded, and saw the approval in MC's eyes, "Go on, off you go."

"Thanks," Tony said again, "Good Night."

"Good Night, Tony."

Tony pulled the door closed, let out a shaky breath of relief, and nearly walked into Polly.

"Shit, sorry, Polls. I didn't see you," Tony frowned, "I thought you left an hour ago."

"I bumped into MC. He asked me to hang around, said you'd had a tough day."

Tony had just opened his arms and been pulled into a hug, before they went to dinner and trashed talked Robin. Face-timing Ty, still on tour, for backup.

Tony had been hugely relieved to learn that MC supported him, and was pleased with his work, but Robin remained obstructive and difficult throughout rehearsals.

Even more so when Tony was asked to also learn the lead role of Kevin, in case of the improbable circumstance that Dane, Robin, a second understudy and a swing were all taken ill at the same time.

-X

Polly had not had the same issues with Dominique, who played Sandra.

Tony hadn't had much contact with her, despite the fact they might well end up playing a couple on stage, but Polly admitted she was not trustworthy.

"She's needy," Polly said, "This is her first big role and she's a bit panicky."

"Just don't tell her anything important," Polly warned, "She's lovely to your face, because she wants to be liked, but she's terrible behind people's backs."

Just under two weeks before opening night Tony's life improved dramatically when Ty came home from tour.

Not only was it awesome to have him home and to actually get laid again. Ty knew Isabel really well, so Tony benefited from a sort of second-hand friendship.

Ty became a regular at the theater in the run up to opening night, as he had been offered a wonderful opportunity at a well-known drag club which was quite close to the theater.

In another quirky connection, it turned out that one of Ty's new employers, the statuesque drag queen, Frank. Had been the person who had recommended Tony's singing teacher to him.

Frank had heard Tony singing in restaurant bathroom, and being the friendly sort, they got chatting.

He had recommended a teacher who he thought would suit Tony's voice.

"You've got some rock in there, handsome," he had confirmed, "Don't be trying to train that out. Use what you've been given."

Tony had taken the advice and his career had soared since, leading to his new role.

-X

The night of the final preview, Tony arrived home exhausted, overwhelmed with doubts, and panicking.

"Everything was fine yesterday," Ty stated, bemused as he watched Tony sink onto the couch. Then slide off and lay flat on the floor.

"What was I thinking?" Tony cried, his fists pressed tight against his eyes, "I can't do this."

Ty just sat, his legs folded under him, and gently placed a hand on Tony's flat stomach, "Tell me what's happened."

"I can't remember my lines, I can't remember the songs, everything in my head is mushy," he looked up at Ty with a plea in his eyes, "I think I'm getting a sore throat."

Ty just looked calmly back, feeling Tony breathing under his hand, "Was MC mad?"

"What?" Tony blinked confused, "No, he's really excited."

Ty just raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, I know," Tony sighed, "It's great, I'm just freaking out."

Ty leaned over and gently pulled up Tony's shirt. Exposing carved abs and pressing his lips gently to his skin. Tony trembled.

"This is your core," Ty said quietly, "and it's strong."

He kissed up to Tony's diaphragm, pushing the shirt up as he went, "This is your centre," he licked and Tony gasped, "It's where your power comes from, where your voice comes from."

Tony pulled the shirt up and over his head as Ty moved higher, settling back to the floor, and pushing his hand loosely into Ty's hair as Ty's lips reached his chest.

"This is your beauty," he said, pressing a firmer kiss to Tony's heart. Tony sighed and his eyes closed.

Lips danced up his collar bone, a light touch before an open kiss on his adam's apple, "You're a man, and that's why I'm shortly going to fuck you," Ty confirmed, making Tony swallow, laugh a little and smile.

Gripping Ty's hair a little firmer, Tony pulled him higher and down to his lips. Their mouths touched, withdrew, touched again and then clashed.

"Fuck me, Ty," Tony begged.

"Get naked then," Ty said agreeably.

Tony quickly wriggled out of his jeans and kicked them aside as Ty came back with the lube.

Slipping out of his own clothes and standing over Tony who was gazing up and stroking his cock.

"So hard for you, Babe," Tony muttered.

"Yea, me too," Ty agreed, as he thrust into his fist before kneeling, still straddling Tony's body and allowing Tony to stroke their cocks together.

They gradually became more breathless, giggling harder as they got in each other's way. Tony shifting restlessly, using both hands to pleasure their slippery cocks, and Ty trying to reach down to prep Tony.

Eventually their forearms cracked together one time too many and Ty took Tony's wrists and pressed them to the floor. Laying Tony out like a sacrifice.

"Stay there," he instructed and Tony, his arms spread as if he were crucified, just smiled lazily in agreement.

Ty penetrated with one slippery finger, then two. All the time kissing Tony's lips and chest. He sucked and nipped on a nipple as he added a third finger, and Tony arched against him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Please fuck me," Tony begged, his voice harsh.

"In a minute," Ty murmured, as he laved Tony's other hard nipple with his tongue before biting softly and tugging.

"Shit!" Tony jumped, his head banging on the floor, "Ow, shit." As Ty released his nipple and licked his chest he came. Flooding over both of their stomachs.

Ty cracked up, thinking it hilarious, "Jesus, Tony. Can't you control yourself? Now I've gotta start over."

They were both shaking with laughter. Tony groaned and rubbed his hand over his eyes, his energy suddenly draining.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to fire early."

"Don't worry, you're exhausted."

Ty watched as Tony gently cupped himself and sighed, his head falling back again, "Babe. I can't," he admitted, looking sad now.

Ty's fingers were still buried in Tony's ass, "It's okay. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please, no. Just be gentle with me," he grinned a slightly sloppy grin, and absently rubbed the back of his head as Ty gripped his hips and tugged him closer.

"Come on then, you need to get some rest," Ty said, as he lifted Tony's right leg onto his shoulder, kissing the inside of his thigh.

Tony wrapped his left leg around Ty's waist and used it to pull himself closer, even as Ty pushed inside him.

"Hmmmmmmm," he moaned softly and closed his eyes, still smiling.

"You feel so good," Ty told him, as he gently thrust. Quietly using Tony's supple, willing body to bring himself pleasure, until he pulled out and came over Tony's already cum smeared abs.

Tony was half asleep, when Ty leaned over and kissed him, "Come on. Shower and bed."

-X

Ty was chatting with Frank and Cal in their front row seats, the auditorium noisy behind them, when the announcement came.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please be advised tonight's performance will be commencing at the later time of 7.50pm. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. A full refund or alternate dates can be arranged at the front desk, but we hope you will stay with us and enjoy a free glass of champagne now available at any of the bars. Once again, the performance will begin at 7.50pm."

The noise level increased dramatically as everyone started asking questions at the same time as trying to get ahead of the rush to the bar.

Frank, Cal, and Ty just pulled their legs in as the front row emptied and looked at each other in amazement.

"It's opening night!" Ty exclaimed, "I've never heard of anything like this, what the fuck's going on? Do you think someone's ill?"

"I think you're about to find out. Hello handsome!" Frank stated, smiling over Ty's shoulder.

Ty automatically moved aside as someone leaned over him to kiss Frank's cheek, "Hi beautiful," Tony said, "You look amazing."

"Thank you," Frank fluttered his eyelashes as Tony leaned further and shook Cal's hand.

Ty gaped at Tony, who was not dressed as expected in jeans, but instead was wearing Tim's first costume. A dark grey suit and tie.

"Why are you dressed like that?" he asked, his voice a whisper.

Tony beckoned the three of them to come closer to him, "Robin and Dominique have done a runner," he said quietly, "They've fucking eloped. Fucked off to LA apparently. Left us all hanging."

Cal, who was fazed by nothing, just grinned broadly, "Tony. You're second lead on opening night and you are gonna be a smash."

Frank in his excitement jumped up and kissed Tony soundly.

Tony just laughed, but then gripped Ty's arm as Frank sat back down, "I appreciate the confidence and support," he said. "I'll try not to let you down, but right now I need to borrow Ty to sort Polly out."

Ty was already getting to his feet, "She's freaking out?"

"Big time."

"I'll be back," Ty told Cal and Frank, and quickly followed Tony backstage.

Tony led Ty straight across the stage. He had already seen the set, so they had nothing to hide.

Dane was practicing with a large group on stage. He currently had a nervous girl in his arms who was stuttering and apologizing as everyone reassured her.

"Hey, Ty," Dane said casually, as he pulled the girl upright. Then to her, "Don't worry, we'll do it again."

Ty changed direction to high five Dane for luck and snuck a quick kiss on to his dance partner's cheek.

"First show?" he asked her.

"Y-Yes," she managed.

"Shame this one's got two left feet," Ty joked, but then gave her shoulders a quick squeeze, "Opening night is the one night the swing's think they're safe, but you'll be great."

"Thanks, Ahhh," she squealed and then laughed as Dane swung her around and back into the dance.

"See. It works better when you stop thinking about it," he told her.

Tony and Ty left the stage and headed for one of the shared dressing rooms.

"He's a good leading man," Ty said, "A good person for the company to have."

"Yea, he's a great guy," Tony agreed.

They knocked and entered the dressing room to find Polly sat in her underwear, her head in her hands as MC and Isabel talked urgently and quietly to her.

"Hey, Izzy," Ty grinned before picking Polly up and sitting back down, snuggling her into his lap.

She curled around him half sobbing into his ear.

"Time check?" Ty asked Tony.

"It's 7.35pm."

"Okay, give us three minutes."

Tony, Isabel, and MC marched outside and stood in the corridor. MC was fidgeting and looking tense.

"MC. Please don't worry, she'll be on cue, on time and fantastic. Dane could probably use you on stage."

Tony was confident that Ty could deal with Polly, they were really close friends, almost like siblings if you discounted the fact that Polly made no secret of the fact she fancied both of them.

MC dithered for a moment, then checked his watch again and nodded, "Okay. Okay. I'll see you in ten minutes."

Tony nodded, even as Ty called out, "You can come back in."