Broadway Luck Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly was on her feet, she cringed at Isabel, "I'm so sorry Isabel, I'm being so unprofessional."

"Don't be silly," Isabel admonished, "We've all had a shock tonight."

Ty was all business now, looking Polly up and down, "Is that underwear going to work?"

Polly spun and looked in the mirror, "Shit, no. I need 'Sandra' from the skin up, I won't have time to change again before the bedroom scene."

"I'll get it," Isabel turned to the clothing rack even as Ty flicked the fastening of Polly's bra and slipped it down before casting it aside.

Polly undaunted by her bare breasts reached up to pull her hair down, even as Isabel handed the new bra to Ty and he positioned it. She slipped her arms through and let him do her up and arrange her before Isabel hip bumped him aside.

"I'll do the bottom half, cheeky," she told him.

Unoffended Ty turned and helped Tony get the rest of the costume ready. Polly stepped out of one set of panties and into another, still fluffing out her hair as Isabel pulled her underwear up her legs.

Then she turned and Tony wrapped the dress around her. Steadying herself on his shoulder as Ty knelt and slipped her shoes on.

"Thank God the stockings still work," she said and took a deep breath. Less than five minutes and she had gone from Polly in the chorus to Sandra.

"Darker lipstick," Isabel decided and rummaged briefly in the debris strewn all over the counter, "There you go."

Polly applied the lipstick (no idea whose it was), pressing her lips together and then turned and pouted at Tony.

"Wanna fight?" she asked him.

"All night, sweetheart," he snarled at her, with a very unpleasant, and un-Tony-like, sneer.

Ty took her hand and led her to the door, "Okay, let's go, and if you do a good job you can come home with me and Tony tonight and we'll all have sex."

Isabel, who had been sipping some water, nearly choked but Polly didn't miss a beat.

"Let me guess. You two will be tearing up the sheets in your room and I'll be on the couch having sex with myself?"

"That's the one," Ty agreed with a cheerful grin.

"I might just take you up on that."

They got to the stage two minutes before curtain up. MC was corralling everyone for a final pep talk.

Ty cupped Polly's face and kissed her, "Enjoy," he said.

Turning to Isabel, "Break a leg," he kissed her as well.

Then he looked at Tony, pleased to see nothing but excitement and confidence radiating from his eyes.

"Make me hard," he instructed, and Tony cracked up.

"Well that's not difficult. You're so easy!"

Ty kissed him, and grinning hurried back to his seat.

-X

Ten days after an outstanding opening night and rave reviews leading to the show selling out for the first five months, Tony and Ty headed to the theater.

They were both sucking hard at Starbucks, having been woken at the ungodly hour of 7am.

Ty was working most nights (although he had seen the show three times already!), just over two blocks away at Engagement.

Tony was rarely ready to go until after midnight and Ty finished at 1am, so it made sense for them to travel home together.

Tony had also discovered that one of the cast members lived above the club, so they would walk the short distance together and Tony would wait until Mike was safely in his door (under the watchful gaze of the club's bouncers), before going in to pick Ty up.

New York wasn't as dangerous as gossip suggested, but it certainly was safer to pair up, and only lost Tony thirty minutes or so of sleep. It's not like Ty wasn't gonna wake him the moment he got in to fuck him or beg to be fucked anyway.

However, the early morning call from MC had shocked both their systems.

"Can you get in for 9.30am. Bring Ty, we'll have lunch afterwards, I need to discuss something with you."

Still bleary eyed, they guzzled coffee and approached the theater, too sleepy to chat much. Until Ty blurted, "Fuck. Is that who I think it is?"

And Tony looked up to see Robin Belling walking towards them, "Oh shit!"

Like some old Western they slowed and stopped facing each other right outside the stage door.

Robin was smiling smugly, "Tony, Hi. So good to see you. I'm glad you're here, I was hoping for the chance to say thanks."

Tony, who was still mad about the potential shit storm Robin had left them all in, was not in the mood to be forgiving. Especially as it looked like he was about to be demoted back to understudy.

He felt Ty's hand on his back for support as he hissed out, "Thanks. For what?"

"For keeping 'Tim' warm for me, of course," Robin smirked, "but now I'm back, so the pressure's off. Though I heard you did quite well for your first time out."

Thankfully the stage door opened before either Ty or Tony could give him a piece of their mind.

MC stepped out with a security guard. He looked between the three men and immediately got the picture.

Ty looked pissed, Tony looked tense and upset.

Robin looked like his normal obnoxious self, but after his behavior MC didn't give a shit about sparing his feelings.

"Hey Ty," he smiled, "Tony, thanks for coming in. Can you go and get into first scene costume?" he glanced now at Robin, "I guess I'm gonna be a little delayed. Can you meet me on stage at 10am? Half hour should be enough to deal with this."

Tony glanced at Robin, who was frowning and looking a little disconcerted.

"The grey suit?" he clarified, "Um, yea sure, but what are we doing?" he asked uncertainty.

Ty saw the mischievous pleasure in MC's eyes and was already smiling, realizing what was about to happen.

"Photoshoot," MC said clearly, "we need new cast shots of course. New poster's and thank fuck the show's sold out and the producers are happy, because all new advertising"

Ty slipped an arm around Tony's waist, determined that his boyfriend was not going to show weakness and collapse in front of Robin-fucking-Belling.

"Now wait a second," Robin spluttered.

MC turned to him now, his expression cold.

"I appreciate you letting me know you were back in town, and I appreciate your coming down to collect your stuff. Chris was going to escort you," he indicated the security guard who stared blankly at Robin, "but as you've arrived early I'll come as well, we can clear everything up."

He looked back at Tony, jerking his head, and stepping out of the doorway, "Off you go Tony, get changed. I'll only be half an hour. You can catch up with Robin another time."

Ty got Tony moving, sending a bright smile at Robin, "I've got him. It was really great seeing you today, Robin." Still beaming, he half carried Tony through the door, which swung closed, cutting off Robin's outraged squawking.

"Why the fuck would you want to catch up with that idiot?" Ty muttered, as he pulled Tony through the theater.

When they got to his dressing room, Tony let out the breath he had been holding as Ty quietly shut the door behind him.

"Okay?" Ty queried.

Tony was standing with his eyes closed, but nodded, "Yea. I thought," he smiled as Ty's warm lips pressed firm and soft against his.

"I know what you thought," Ty squeezed his hand, then turned to the costume rack and started digging for the suit.

Tony took another breath before toeing off his shoes and pulling his tee over his head, grinning as Ty turned and whistled his admiration.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, baby, yea," Ty murmured, placing the suit to one side, and running his fingers over Tony's washboard stomach.

Tony just laughed, his hand on his fly.

"I'll tell you what though," Ty admitted, picking up Tim's tie. "That Tim, he really turns me on."

"Really?" Tony queried, "You got a thing for straight guy's have ya?"

"You sure he's straight?"

"Pretty sure!"

"Hmm!" Ty gave an exaggerated sigh, "He's so sexy, with his sharp suits and attitude. So funny and charming, so you almost miss what a total heart-breaking bastard he is."

"He's an asshole, Ty," Tony grinned.

"But he's such a sexy asshole," Ty insisted, stepping close to Tony, and giving him a flirty look through his dark lashes, "and he has that hint of mean."

"You like that do you?" Tony pulled his jeans down just a little, exposing himself and knowing that Ty could feel his movements.

Their eyes remained locked, "Oh, yea," Ty breathed.

"Uh huh," Tony pulled the tie from Ty's fingers and slipped it loosely around his neck. Effectively making Ty his prisoner, "Tim would chew you up and spit you out."

Ty just smiled, his cheeks flushed, betraying his arousal.

"Fine," Tony gave in, "On your knees."

Ty sank to his knees as Tony held the tie around his neck, like a loose leash. With his other hand he cupped Ty's head.

Ty moaned in pleasure as Tony's cock, already leaking, slipped between his lips and filled his mouth.

He pressed his tongue against the bottom of Tony's shaft, swirled around his tip when Tony pulled out slightly, and moaned again when Tony slipped a little deeper.

Deeper and deeper with every thrust.

Until Ty was gripping Tony's thighs, and Tony was rough fucking his throat.

"Oh. Fuck. Ty!" Tony gasped out with every thrust.

Ty was gasping and choking now. Obscene slurpy gagging noises filled the room as Tony used his mouth.

But despite the tears running down his face from his watering eyes, and the desperate intakes of air when Tony gave him a chance to take a quick sobbing breath.

Ty's eyes remained locked on Tony's. Full of arousal and pleasure.

Tony deliberately let Ty run out of air before he came down his throat. Holding Ty's face hard against his pelvis. The only sign of Ty's distress was his tightly gripping fingers.

Tony's jeans were wet with cum, spit and tears before Ty tapped his leg and Tony immediately released him allowing him to drag in a violent gasp before retching.

A few slightly rasping breaths later, the gagging turned to calmer coughs and Tony handed Ty a bottle of water and a towel.

"That was fun," he said, pleased when Ty grinned.

Tony watched Ty carefully, his eyes mildly concerned, as he pulled his jeans off, wrinkling his nose at the state of them, and stepped into Tim's trousers and shirt.

He knelt down, buttoning the shirt, as Ty leaned back on his heels, "You okay?"

"Yea," Ty accepted the kiss, and laughed when Tony made yummy noises, tasting himself on Ty's tongue.

Then Tony stood and helped Ty to his feet, before kissing him again.

When Ty pulled back and broke the kiss, Tony immediately became more concerned.

"What? Ty, what's wrong? Did I hurt you, was I too rough?"

"No, God, No," Ty framed Tony's face, "You know I love having your cock in my throat. I'm fine," his voice was slightly rough, and he gave a wry laugh at Tony's raised eyebrow.

"I'm brilliant," he continued, "but you can't kiss me. You'll have stubble burn in the pictures!"

Tony laughed, "Ha! Yea that wouldn't be a great look for Tim."

They were still laughing, Tony having retrieved the tie from around Ty's neck when the door opened and Dane walked in, also in first scene costume.

"Morning all," he stated cheerfully, then stopped and his eyes narrowing looked from Tony to Ty, "am I interrupting something?"

Tony just laughed and concentrated on smoothing out the slightly wrinkled tie.

Ty took a swig of water and then asked, in a rough voice, "What would you be interrupting?"

"Have you got a sore throat?" Dane asked, taking an automatic step back.

"Don't worry, it's not that kind of sore throat!"

Dane's mouth dropped open and he looked from them to the door and back, before starting to laugh.

"You filthy buggers," he guffawed, "the door wasn't even locked."

-X

It was early afternoon when photo's completed, they sat for lunch.

Dane had joined Ty and Tony, and clearly knew what was going on. They were sat in MC's generously sized office with salad and soups. Tony could tell that some effort had been made to make it nice, which made him nervous again.

Reading Tony's nerves and seeing Ty's watchfulness, MC dived straight in and explained everything as they ate.

Dane was only staying with the show for the first four months. The plan had been for Robin, who was his understudy, to step up at that point and take on the role of Kevin.

Robin had left them in the lurch, having had a better offer in LA. The fact that the offer had fallen through was neither here nor there. No one wanted him back.

MC was open about the fact that Tony was not right for the part of Kevin and wouldn't be ready to lead a company in the main role anyway. They were bringing in a well-known Broadway actor called Randall Wynter.

"Oh. PERFECT!" Ty said with some feeling.

"You know him?" MC asked.

"A little. I haven't seen him in years," Ty admitted, "but yea, I can totally see him as Kevin."

Randall Wynter had nailed taking over lead roles. He had played most leading male roles at some point and often following directly on from the opening actor.

Many people had collected their Tony award while jesting that the critics should have waited for Randall to come along and better their performance.

They laughed about it over lunch and it was Dane who pointed out that Randall might well qualify for the Tony awards this time as he himself was going to be in the show for such a short space of time.

MC had suggested that it wouldn't matter because Dane, if persuaded to open the London cast, could pick up an Olivier instead.

(In fact, both actors did go on to win both respective awards for the show.)

"I want you to continue to be ready to swing cover Kevin if needed," MC confirmed, "but it's unlikely you will ever need to go on, and to be honest, you're not the best fit for the role."

"MC," Ty drawled, "for God's sake put him out of his misery."

MC laughed, "It's my natural flair for drama," he admitted, but then looked Tony in the eye, "Tim is yours. I want you to stay and hold Dane's hand and partner up with Randall when he gets here. I'm assuming that's good with you?"

Tony's whoosh of relived breath wasn't audible over Dane's laughter, but MC was a body language expert and moved closer wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "Okay?"

Tony nodded, "It's a lot. It's so much," he swallowed, blinked rapidly to prevent completely embarrassing himself, and looked MC in the eye, "I won't let you down."

MC explained that he hadn't been sure whether Tony would have automatically stepped into Tim's shoes after the first four months. He had been planning to wait and see what he did with any opportunities he had to understudy.

"Knowing what I know now it would have been yours anyway. I've been really proud watching you take all of this in your stride and blown away by what you've done with the role," he took a swig of his drink. "Of course, once Randall is up and running I'll be moving on as well. It's nice to know the show will be in good hands."

Dane was nodding in agreement, and Ty was giving Tony the look. The look that he knew meant he was gonna get well fucked that night.

"I know you've always been a dancer foremost, but I think Broadway has seen now what more you have to give. There's an almost rough, raw element to your voice that really works for Tim. You've made him both more dangerous and more charming than I could have expected or would have looked for," MC said.

Dane sat forward, "Like that line in 'The Fight', it gives me goosebumps when he's all," Dane sang in a gravely imitation of Tony's voice, quite unlike his own, "'I'm gonna take what I want' -- the way he sings that line. Man, it's just, Mmmmm."

They all laughed at Dane who then raised his glass towards Tony.

"To triple threats," he said.

"To triple threats," MC and Ty repeated as Tony grinned, and they bumped their glasses.

-X

Tony was surprised when he walked into the club that night, to find Ty behind the bar.

"All service role huh?" he said, sliding onto a stool.

"Sure, I've gotta go clean the toilets next," Ty joked. Clearing his throat and then asking, "What do you want? I'll be about half an hour."

"No problem. Iced water please."

Ty snorted, "Big spender!" dropping a twist of lemon in and handing Tony the glass.

"Thanks. Any chance of getting lucky with the barman?"

Ty lifted himself half over the bar, balancing on his hands, "It's bar-person in this club," he reminded Tony, before claiming his lips in a kiss that made everyone at the bar cheer and whistle, before adding "and I'm gonna fuck you silly, that's pretty lucky," under cover of the excited shouts.

Tony grinned and ducked his head as Ty jumped back down and went to serve an actual paying customer.

He turned at a hand on his back and quickly found his face framed and his lips given a solid smacking kiss. Frank was in shimmering black beads and a waist length dark red wig tonight.

"Wow, Frank. You look amazing."

"And you are amazing, handsome. Ty told us your news. I would have been mad as hell at that director of yours if he had made any other decision."

Tony grinned, "I can't believe it. And it's thanks to you. Recommending Jason to me as a tutor. He's really developed my voice."

"No," Frank disagreed sternly, "He's brought out your natural talent. It's that and hard work," then he smiled, "but I'll take some credit, maybe 80%."

"It's yours," Tony agreed.

"Do you want a proper drink?" Frank asked.

"Thanks, but this is good," Tony said.

"Hmmm, you haven't got a sore throat as well have you, Ty seems to be a little croaky this evening."

"Oh, I'm sure he's fine," Tony flushed, and Frank grinned knowingly.

"Ah, young love. So sweet."

Flipping up the bar, Frank waved Ty out, "Come on, Honey, your man's waiting. Time to go."

"Really? You sure?"

"It's nearly 1.30am, Ty. Go home," Frank reached under the counter and brought out two bottles, "and take these."

Ty shrugged on his jacket, "What is it?"

"It's an ale brewed in the UK. Made with honey, good for the throat," Frank grinned, then laughed as Ty kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight, Boss!"

"Night, Frank, thanks."

Frank smiled as he watched them leave.

-X

By the time they reached their apartment they were both revved up. Having spent twenty minutes on the subway whispering all the things that they were going to do to each other.

Ty had made it clear he intended to take the lead tonight, and that was fine with Tony.

Ty walked in, pushing Tony ahead of him, kicked the door shut and slipped off his jacket. Remembering at the last minute not to throw it down and smash Frank's gift.

He hung his jacket over a chair and stalked towards Tony, who was stood apparently at ease, giving him a cheeky grin.

"You want something?" Tony teased.

"I want you," Ty said honestly, tugging Tony's jacket half down and briefly trapping his arms.

He pulled Tony close and kissed him breathless. Before freeing Tony's arms and dumping the jacket.

Tony's hands immediately gripped his hair and they fell onto the couch. Gyrating against each other, still kissing like crazy.

It was like a duel. A battle. But Ty intended to conquer tonight, and when Tony's hands slid weakly from his hair, he raised his head and saw Tony's eyes soft and unfocused with need.

He gripped Tony's wrists, raised his arms above his head and dived again.

Tony's head was spinning. Tiredness from the long day and two shows. Ty's kisses were making him breathless, and his hands were everywhere.

He felt his jeans yanked down his legs, his underwear following. Reaching for Ty his hands met bare flesh. Ty was already naked.

"Crap," Tony half laughed, "I'm falling behind!"

"You sure are," Ty agreed as he pulled Tony's shirt over his head and discarded it, "Turn over."

Tony grinned to himself as he rolled and raised his ass in the air. He was getting his second wind now. He cursed, "Fuck!" as Ty slapped then bit his butt, but he was still grinning as Ty spread him and licked him, long and rough.