Broadway Luck Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ," Ty moaned.

Tony grinned and nipped at Ty's strong thigh before pressing a kiss to his left knee, "God, Ty. I love your knees."

"What?" Ty asked, wondering if he had water in his ears.

"They're so fucking sexy," Tony muttered and pressed a kiss to his right knee.

Ty laughed so hard he had to let go with one hand and hold his stomach, "Are you kidding me?"

"Have I never told you that your knees are sexy?"

"Strangely, no. You've never mentioned it," Ty spluttered, "You're a mad man!"

"Especially here," Tony grinned up at him, his eyes narrowed against the spray as he tickled the back of Ty's knees.

Ty's laughter boomed off the walls. Stopping abruptly when Tony pressed an open-mouthed kiss against his balls.

"Shiiiitttttt!"

"Hold on, Ty," Tony warned, nodding his head as Ty gripped the shelf again with both hands, "Is that thing secure?"

Ty obligingly gave it a tug, "Of course, have you forgotten whose bathroom we're in?"

"Sorry, lost my head for a moment," Tony muttered, before licking the length of Ty's cock.

Ty could do no more than let out a strangled cry as Tony licked and sucked at him. He languidly thrust as he was worshipped, his dick beautifully tormented by Tony's clever, hot, wet mouth.

"Cumming," he grunted as Tony dramatically increased the suction and brought him to his knees.

"Holy Shit!" Ty dragged some breath into his lungs and then started to laugh.

They sat tangled up together on the floor of the shower, the steaming hot water still raining down on them and laughed together, in between kisses, until all the tension was gone.

Eventually Tony stood and shut down the shower, holding out a hand to help Ty up. Ty sat for a moment, still grinning, and considering his legs which were flat out in front him.

"What is it?" Tony asked.

"Hmmm," Ty shrugged, "I think you're right about my knees!"