Broadway Luck Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be quiet, Ty," Tony spoke quickly before Mrs Baginski could react, "Eva and I are having an important conversation."

He prayed for the first time in his life. Prayed that Ty would heed the 'please' and trust him. Ty's wits were obviously returning, but he didn't have a submissive bone in his body. Tony needed to talk her down before Ty said something stupid.

"If he was gone we could be together," Mrs Baginski told him.

Tony nodded, looking interested, but then let his face fall, "But I would be sad. Because Ty's my friend as well."

"It's okay," she said reassuringly, "I know you would be sad for a while, but I could comfort you and then we would be happy."

Tony still hadn't taken his eyes from hers, and he could see a slightly wild expression starting. He was losing her.

"But I thought you liked Ty. I thought he was your friend as well," he tried changing tack.

"No, he doesn't matter. It's you I love."

Fuck. Abort. Abort.

Tony could see out of the corner of his eye, Ty mouthing at him. Just run. Just get out.

He swung quickly back to his original approach, "Eva. Please listen to me. I believe that you love me, and that's wonderful, but that's a love between friends. I want us to stay friends, but if you hurt Ty I'll be so sad. I don't think I could bear it."

Mrs Baginski's expression was still set and earnest, "Love conquers everything, Tony. Including grief. You must trust me."

Was that a hint of hysteria?

She suddenly seemed to remember that she was holding Ty and he hissed as she gripped his hair harder and raised the knife again.

"Wait," Tony had to force himself not to yell as a wave of panic nearly overwhelmed him, "Just wait. Consider this."

He moved sideways. Very slowly, away from the door and towards the kitchen.

Risking a quick glance at Ty, now fully aware, warning him to stay still and quiet. Ty's expression was suspicious, his eyes narrowed.

"What are you doing?" Mrs Baginski asked, her voice not quite as controlled.

"I just wanted to show you something," Tony told her, as he backed into the kitchen area. He was now out of sight of the door. She could easily block his escape.

He kept his eyes on hers as he slowly reached over to the block and pulled out over 11 inches of cold steel.

"What are you doing?" Mrs Baginski demanded again.

"It's okay, I just need to show you," Tony insisted. Ignoring Ty's anxious, "No!" as he turned the deadly blade towards himself and gripped the handle in both hands.

"Eva, please. You have to understand. I don't want to live without Ty. That's how much I love him. I'm truly sorry if it upsets you, but if you hurt him I WILL stab myself," he willed her to be convinced.

At least Ty was quiet now. He was too terrified to say a word.

Tony's heart started to slam against his ribs again as he saw a terrible sane element of calculation come into Mrs Baginski's eyes.

"You couldn't," she accused.

Desperate, Tony let the lethal point rest against his hard stomach. It was so sharp he barely registered it effortlessly slide into his flesh.

For Eva the sight of the small trickle of blood running down Tony's abs and collecting in his navel was more horrifying than she could bear.

With a cry of despair she pushed Ty aside, throwing the knife to the floor and rushing to Tony.

She had enough presence of mind to grab a dishcloth and press it to his stomach, before collapsing in a sobbing heap in his lap.

Ty had moved like a blur. Kicking the first discarded knife under the couch and with a grunt slipping his legs and feet through the loop of his arms, bringing his cuffed hands in front of him.

He rolled his shoulders as he stood, wincing slightly. That would have been easier for Tony, who had a smaller stature.

Ty moved silently towards the kitchen, picking up the second knife that Tony had thrown aside and also lifting his knife block.

"Where's your phone?" He mouthed to Tony, who was watching him with grave concern.

"Bedroom," Tony mouthed back.

Ty deposited the knives in the bedroom and grabbed Tony's phone. Unlocking it and motioning to Tony that his was smashed before dialing Detective Morris and unlocking the door, leaving it wide open.

Morris promised uniform in two minutes and that he would be no more than five minutes behind.

"You might want your tech guys as well," Ty told him, "I think she planned to film it, there's another camera-bear."

-X

Ty was sat, wincing as the EMT shone a bright light in his eyes, when a tall, well built, bald and rather handsome black man in jeans, sneakers and a sweatshirt, walked through the door.

He took one look at Ty and rushed over. It wasn't until he crouched and ran a gentle hand over Ty's hair that Ty recognized Frank.

"Honey, you're hurt."

"Jesus, Frank. You're practically naked!" It got him a flash of a smile, but then the concern was back in Frank's eyes as he sat next to him on the couch, "I'm okay."

"Are you?" Frank asked, as he slipped an arm around Ty's waist.

"No!" Ty let himself be held, unable to stop the tears.

"Hush, you're safe now, I've got you, where's Tony? Is he alright?" It was then that Frank noticed Ty's wrists and his voice hardened.

"Why is he handcuffed?" he demanded of the EMT, "What the fuck is going on?"

The medic raised a calming hand as Cal crouched down next to him, eyes concerned as he studied Ty.

"Tony's good, he's not hurt. He's in the kitchen. Ty was handcuffed by his attacker and the cops are trying to find a key that will work, if not we'll get them off at the hospital," his voice was soft and reassuring, but full of authority, and Frank deflated somewhat, "Ty needs stitches, and he may have a concussion. I really need to take him in," he finished fixing Ty's bandage and sat back.

Cal rubbed Ty's knee, "Give me a second, I'll go check on Tony."

"Please," Ty asked, and closed his eyes as Frank pressed a comforting kiss to his bandage.

Cal stood as Detective Morris came over and they shook hands.

"Thanks for calling us, Detective."

"No problem," they walked off slightly, and Ty let himself drift a little.

It wasn't until he heard Cal calling his name that he realized he had actually fallen asleep in Frank's arms.

When he opened in eyes he realized he must had been out of it long enough for Cal and Frank to get a full briefing of events. Also the handcuffs were gone.

Cal crouched in front of him again, "Ty, you need to go and get checked out. Frank's going to go to the hospital with you, I'll stay with Tony."

"He cut himself!" There was a panicked sob in Ty's voice as the memory rushed back.

"Tony's not hurt. He's fine, other then being worried about you. You go with Frank and I'll get Tony to you as soon as possible."

Cal huffed out a breath as Ty stared at him, "I wouldn't lie to you, Ty."

"Sorry," Ty knuckled his eyes like a sleepy child and felt Frank's arms tighten around him, "I'm sorry. I just want Tony, why can't he come?"

"Oh, Honey," Frank pressed another kiss to his hair, his voice full of emotion.

"They're trying to deal with your landlord's wife without causing further breakdowns," Cal explained quietly, "she's in some kind of spaced-out state, but they don't know what might happen if they move her. There's a specialist on their way."

"She's still with Tony?"

Cal nodded, "She's calm. She can't hurt anyone now, they would pin her down in a second, but they want her to stay calm. Tony's being kind. He's a kind man."

Ty sighed out an acknowledgment, "Okay."

"Good," Cal said briskly, "let's get you on your feet."

"You'll stay with Tony?"

Cal helped pull Ty up and steady him, "I won't take my eyes off him."

The EMT took Cal's place, so he was propped up between Frank and himself, "Good job this place has an elevator," he commented, as they made their way out.

Several hours passed in a haze as Ty was examined, scanned, and stitched. Frank watching over him like a mother-hen and terrifying the staff.

It was 4am before Ty was allowed to leave and Frank called for news as there had still been no sign of Cal and Tony.

He ended the call as they pulled up outside Frank's building, "They're leaving now," he told Ty, "Tony's just grabbing a quick shower. Cal said he's going to burn his jeans; they were covered in so much gunk from that woman crying over him."

As he hoped Ty smiled briefly as he led him into the apartment.

"Do you want some food?"

Ty pulled a face, "No, thanks Frank. I feel a little sick."

"It's the painkillers, and you're exhausted," Frank said.

Ty nodded, and rubbed near the now stitched and sealed (and throbbing like a bastard), bump on his head, "What I really want is to get this blood out of my hair," he admitted.

"No showers, you'll fall down," Frank told him, but softened at Ty's sad look, "Okay, come with me."

When Tony arrived twenty minutes later Ty was mostly asleep, his head pillowed on his arms in the bathroom.

Frank had sat him on a chair and carefully washed and rinsed his hair over the sink. He was just finishing gently rubbing Ty's hair mostly dry.

"Hi," Tony said, breathless from his dash up the stairs. "He's okay? Cal said the hospital cleared him?"

Frank left a hand on Ty's shoulder as he cupped Tony's face and kissed him, "Slight concussion. He needs to rest of a couple of days, and right now needs sleep." He stroked Tony's face, "You both do."

Ty had pushed himself up, although he was swaying dangerously on the chair, "I'm so fucking mad at you."

"I know, Babe, but you need to sleep now, be mad tomorrow."

"You cut yourself. I told you to run."

"And the EMT dressed my wound," Tony said, lifting his shirt and showing off a tiny band aid, "See?"

Ty glared, "Do you know how sharp those knives are?" he demanded.

"YES!" Tony said emphatically, gesturing towards his stomach as if he had been gutted.

Despite himself, Ty grinned weakly.

"Fuck it," he said, lifting his arms so Frank and Tony could help steady him, "I'll be mad tomorrow."

-X

Ty woke slowly, dragging himself from the depths. He was aware of being warm and held tightly against Tony.

Their legs were entwinned and his head was against Tony's chest. Tony's hand was gently stroking his hair.

He could hear Tony's voice murmuring quietly. Hear it through his chest. But then he became aware that someone else was talking and he surfaced a little more.

Awareness came back, and he shifted. Poking his head out from under the covers where he had been snuggled. (Tony had told him on more than one occasion he must have been a turtle in a previous life.)

He blinked and rolled, looking up to see MC sat on the bed.

"Sorry, Ty. I didn't mean to wake you."

"S'okay," Ty rubbed his eyes, "What time is it?"

"5.50pm," Tony told him, "You've been out a while."

"What? But the matinee," Ty tried to sit up and groaned as his head spun, "Ah, shit my head."

"Take it easy," MC eased him back against the pillows. "Take it slow, your head must be killing you," he tugged the cover up to Ty's chest, "There's no show today."

Tony lay on his side next to him, head resting on his hand, looking at Ty with concern.

"But. It's not Monday?" Ty asked, feeling confused.

"Sorry, Ty. No it's Saturday. I meant no show for Tony today." He gave Tony a stern look, clearly this was that they had been discussing in whispers, "Or tomorrow. We'll see you on Tuesday."

"I'm sorry, MC," Ty said and got shushed.

"It's not your fault. Either of you," he patted Ty's arm, "You both rest up. The company sent gifts. Come in and show off your war wound on Tuesday; the girls can pamper you."

MC stood and Ty saw an enormous bouquet of flowers on the table behind him.

"Thanks, MC," Tony said, as Frank came into see how they were doing.

"You woke him up," he said crossly to MC.

"Sorry, my bad."

"I'll be okay here if you need Tony in," Ty told MC, concerned, "I'll stay right here and do whatever Frank tells me."

Frank gave a disbelieving snort.

"He wouldn't be able to concentrate," MC reassured him, "It's okay, really."

He stood as Frank started to hassle him out, "They sent bagels as well," he grinned, "Frank's in charge. Be good and rest."

Ty turned his eyes on Tony as the door closed. Without giving him the chance to speak, Tony lowered his head and pressed his lips to Ty's. Gently sucking on Ty's bottom lip until he moaned.

Satisfied Ty was settled again he raised his head, "He's not mad, Ty. He came by because he was worried. It's okay I promise."

Ty tried nodding but winced instead.

"She was in next door's apartment," he said, "We changed our locks, but she must have had keys for the whole building. I thought it was Stefan or Carol when the door opened. She just brained me with that trophy."

"You told Detective Morris," Tony said, brushing the hair back from Ty's face and frowning at the bruise, "he brought me up to date."

"When?"

"Ty, you've been asleep for almost twelve hours!"

"So you need painkillers and some food," Frank insisted as he came back in without knocking.

Ty eyed the pills with suspicion, "I don't like taking pills."

"Tough!" was Frank's only comment.

"Please, Ty. I can tell you're hurting," Tony begged.

Ty swallowed the pills and then took the mug of soup that Frank handed him.

"Pills, soup, shower, short walk and then when you come back dinner will be ready. After that, back to bed," Frank instructed bossily, giving Ty the hard-eye when he started to talk.

Ty lifted the mug to his lips again, muttering, "Yes, Ma'am," under his breath, making Tony laugh.

"Smartass," Frank's lips twitched as he marched out.

Ty did as he was told, and on the short walk Tony updated him that Mrs Baginski was in a secure hospital and getting the help that she needed.

"I've never been so scared," Tony admitted, his voice breaking, "I've never been so scared as seeing that knife against your throat, and you looked so hurt."

Ty pulled him close, as Tony fought off sobs in the middle of the street, "I'll be okay Tony, I've got a hard head."

Ty feeling horribly weak, turned them around and they managed to get through dinner, before Frank packed them off to bed.

"You go ahead, Tony. I need one second with Ty."

Ty paused and frowned as Frank gently examined the bruise blooming on his head, "How bad is it, Honey?"

"Just a crashing headache, and I'm feeling sleepy again. I hate being sick, it sucks," he sulked.

Frank smiled a little, "You're hurt not sick. It's not the same."

He kissed Ty's cheek, "A good night's sleep and things will improve."

"I appreciate you taking care of us, Frank. You and Cal have been wonderful."

Frank waved that away, "You are more than welcome, and I want you to do something for me in return."

"Anything."

"Be kind to Tony."

"What?" Ty was shocked, "What does that mean? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Hush, I mean he's struggling. He's not going to want to let you out of his sight for a while. This really frightened him. But you're 'Mr Independent'. Just be patient with him okay. He's hiding it well, but I can see he's struggling with this."

Ty pondered, looking into Frank's calm eyes, then he sighed, "Since when do you know my boyfriend so well, oh wise one?"

Frank rolled his eyes, "I'm good at reading people. He's scared."

Ty nodded carefully, "You're right. He's covering. I'll deal with it," he promised.

"Good Boy," Frank gave Ty a quick hug before nudging him towards the bedroom, "and you are both staying here at least a week so I can keep an eye on you. No arguing."

Ty blew Frank a kiss as he closed the door, then briefly leaned against it, "Who would win an argument with you?" he muttered under his breath.

-X

It was late the following morning when Ty woke again.

The concussion had dropped him the previous evening, and he had been thankful for Tony's arms tight around him.

This time when he floated back, he was alone.

He was also feeling much better.

He jumped when he came out of the bathroom to see Frank standing in the middle of the room, "Christ, Frank. You scared me."

"I heard you in the bathroom. Knew you were awake."

"So you couldn't resist coming in to ogle my nearly naked body?" Ty grumbled; he was only wearing underwear.

Frank laughed as he eyed Ty's six pack, "Ty, you wear less than that on my stage. And I've seen more of you in the dressing room."

Ty yanked on his jeans, "Where's Tony?"

"Gone for a run with Polly. We ganged up on him," Frank smiled at Ty's approving look, "You look better."

"I feel better," he admitted as he pulled on a shirt.

"Come and eat then."

Tony's face lit up when he came back in, soaked and breathless. Delighted to see Ty up.

He went off for a shower and Ty looked at Frank, "I still didn't appreciate, even after what you said last night, how worried he was."

"Did you see his face?" Cal said, "The boy's in love." He laughed when Ty blushed.

"Go and reassure him," Frank instructed, as he grabbed Cal's unfinished coffee and poured it down the sink.

"Hey!"

"We're going into work, so we'll see you later. Call if you need anything."

"We're not due in for hours," Cal protested.

"Yes we are, we're going now," Frank was insistent.

Cal gave in with good grace. "Oh well," he winked at Ty, "You've got the place to yourself for a while!"

Ty paused briefly, enjoying the misty shape of Tony's body through the glass of the shower door. Teasing himself as he watched Tony's hands sweeping over his own chest, his arms, down his stomach.

Then he slid the door aside and stepped into the huge luxury shower.

Tony blinked water from his lashes, his hair plastered to his head, "Hey, are you okay? Mind you don't slip."

"Christ," Ty pouted, slightly disorientated as the steaming water hit him from about five directions, "anyone would think I was clumsy."

He shoved his already sopping hair back, "You're gonna broil yourself. Jesus, this shower!"

Tony grinned and adjusted the temperature down a little as Ty slicked up against him, "I know, it's crazy. There's like half a dozen outlets, you can set it to steam as well, or massage."

He turned in Ty's arms and their cocks rubbed intriguingly against each other, "What'cha doing in here?"

"Playing with you," Ty said and kissed him.

Water pounded on their heads, arms, and backs as they kissed, until Ty swayed slightly and Tony braced him, "You're still a little unsteady, Babe."

"It's probably heat stroke."

Tony laughed, "Why don't you just rest over here and take a hold," he raised Ty's hands above his head until Ty gripped the metal bar of a shelving unit.

"What are you doing?" Ty asked as his back rested against the tiles, his long lean body stretched out under Tony's seeking hands.

"Playing with you," Tony grinned as he repeated Ty's words.

Ty watched lazily as Tony poured gel into his hands and spread it across Ty's chest.

Slow circles and strokes as his lips followed the teasing fingers. Over his pecs, and shoulders. Exploring his chest and down his abs. Circling his bellybutton and caressing his flat stomach.

Ty closed his eyes against the spray as he started to tremble.

"Tony, please."

"Please what?"

"Please touch me," Ty begged in a whisper.

Ty felt Tony's body press against his and his hands slipped over his back and down to his ass, kneading and stroking.

Tony's hard cock pressing against his balls as he felt himself slip against Tony's stomach.

"I'm touching you, Ty," he claimed and stole a kiss.

Ty smiled against Tony's lips as he felt a finger slide up his butt, "Fucking tease."

Tony just chuckled and lowered to the floor, letting his lips and hands trail down Ty's body until it was Ty's thighs trembling under his attentions.