All Comments on 'Broadway Threat'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

Just one week, huh, a lot can happen in a week but since this is about Ty and Tony, I doubt that there'll be any major problems that they can't handle. I have to admit though, you had me a little worried in the beginning of this chapter with the Gul distraction, but thankfully he seems to be a guy who respects boundaries. And I don't think that I even want to know what dark place in your mind that this serial killer came from. We've had crazed landladies, violent robberies and life-threatening illnesses but reading about the Bambi like Billy narrowly escaping what was apply described as a hunt was blood chilling. As is usually the case Ms. Em, you've stirred a lot of emotions reading another chapter in this great story and as always, I thank you for sharing with me what have become over time two of my favorite characters.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi MarcLuciFer,

HaHa, my mind can be very dark! I left out the actual details of what was done to those six men, but yea, Billy had a lucky escape. I love your description of him as Bambi-like. I think that was mostly the drugs, but such a good description.

Hmmm, I don't think Gul would have acted on his attraction at all if he had seen Ty's ring, or known about Tony. He's not that kind of guy, and I daresay he will pop up at some point again.

I'm glad you enjoyed, there's more Tony and Ty in progress. The next one's a bit mad! Dan's back, coz I can't resist him.

As always, thanks for commenting. EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another mix of sex fun and drama. Love these guys, but in your comment. Who's Dan?

Txs

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hey Txs,

Hmmm, can't resist these boys.

Dan is Tony's Dad. I love the dynamic between him and Ty, so I'm putting them back on the road together.

Literally, actually. It's a wee bit silly!

Thanks for your comment, EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene