Broadway Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rohypnol again?" Cal asked.

"Yea, another massive dose. Enough to kill two men Ty's size. Sorry," David added when Billy gasped audibly.

"So you arrested him?" Frank asked.

"We were still waiting on back up," David protested. "He might have been armed."

"Luc came back, cool as anything, picked up that drink and took a drink. Not a small one either," there was a note of wonder in Leo's voice.

"O'Nally's glaring at the security camera, telling us to get our asses in there. Christ," David half laughed and rubbed his forehead. "Finally two uniforms turn up. This one," he jerked a thumb at Leo." Has already hidden half his uniform under a big sweater he borrowed. The original server, we gloved him up and told him to move the glass to safety, only once the perp was secure. At least he did what he was told. So we snuggled up and weaved out there as if we'd been making out in the corner. Perp barely glanced at first."

"It was lovely snuggling with you, Sir," Leo cooed, making everyone including Billy laugh.

David was grinning, "We were nearly on him before he smelled cop. God knows how."

"I think it was my shoes," Leo admitted.

David nodded. "Doesn't matter, we were close enough. Got him down and cuffed. O'Nally was over the bar in a flash, grabbed the kid, spitting fire at everyone."

"You told us, Mr Delaney. About the dose. That's why we asked you to send the doctor. We weren't sure how much Luc had ingested, and he's even smaller than Billy."

"Frank, honey. Was he okay?"

"Apart from Mr O'Nally firing him, he was fine. Just sleepy. He hadn't taken much in."

Frank's face was slightly terrifying. "Connor fired that brave boy. That's not right. Cal, we have to do something."

"Calm down," Cal soothed and pointed at David, who was grinning.

"To be fair, Mr O'Nally had the kid cuddled on his lap and was berating us, him and the doctor when he fired him. I suspect his job is safe. Just scared the boss, that's all."

Franked huffed, only half mollified. Tony and Ty shared an amused look. Connor O'Nally was going to be getting a 'visit' today that was for sure. They pitied him if Frank didn't like what he heard.

"So he's done?" Cal asked.

"Done and gone and good riddance," David confirmed.

They sat for a few moments, mulling over the situation, before Tony changed the subject. "So Ziggy got promoted, are you getting a new partner?"

"Yea," David stood and stretched, before helping Tony and Frank collect plates. "That's what this morning's meeting was about. Captain's been dragging his feet on a decision. He wanted me to pick someone with more experience. But sometimes you gotta go with your gut ya know?"

"Sure," Tony agreed. Even though he didn't really know, and could only imagine facing down bad guys day in, day out.

"Speaking of," David dumped plates in the sink and turned to Leo, leaning casually on the counter. "I don't insist on suits and ties, but I assume you do have some tidy clothes. We'll go past your place so you can change."

"Sir?"

"I'm guessing you'll want to get out of that uniform, Detective Manners? Oh, and congratulations, partner!"

There was a raucous cheer and then laughing as Leo fumbled to his feet. "Me?"

"God help me," David fake moaned, and then strode over and pulled his shocked new partner into a bear hug. "I got your back now, kid. You got mine?"

"Y-Yes, Sir."

Tony pulled at Leo's arm. "You're the only two straight guys in the room, so prepare to be hugged. Congratulations," he enthused, pulling Leo in.

Finally, after everyone had given Leo a hug, or in the case of Cal and Ty, a semi-hug/back slap, Frank took charge and thanking David and Leo, sent them on their way for now.

Cal went down to check on the rehearsals, which they had left Fred in charge of, and Tony and Adam were sent off to work. Frank taking no nonsense from Adam who wanted to stay with Billy.

"He's going to sleep," Frank insisted. "In fact, I'm going to tuck him and Ty up together for a few hours. Be gone with you," he finished dramatically.

Finally there was quiet and Frank led a subdued Billy, and an exhausted Ty, back to the spare room.

"Ty will be here if you wake up scared," Frank told Billy. "And I'll be right outside, okay?"

"Thanks, Frank."

Ty thought Billy has slipped straight to sleep, but just before he drifted off, he heard the quiet sniffle.

"You wanna hold my hand, Billy?"

"Yes please," Ty smiled as Billy squiggled over and literally cuddled his arm, falling quickly to sleep, before he gratefully went under himself.

-X

When Ty's eyes opened, he was groggy but underneath it more rested, he looked straight into Billy's eyes.

"Hey," Ty growled, his voice like gravel.

"Hi."

"Did you sleep some?"

Billy nodded. "Yea, I still feel a bit funky though."

"Sick?"

"No, just slow and swimmy."

Ty pushed up in the bed. They were both fully dressed. "I think that's expected. What's the time?"

"Nearly two."

Ty pulled a face. "Probably as good as it's gonna get today." He glanced over at a light tap and the door opened.

"How are my boys feeling?" Frank asked, coming in.

"Need a shower," Ty grumbled. Looking up he saw Frank bending to kiss Billy's hair, and the look of total puppy love in Billy's eyes. Awwwww. Sweet.

"Go jump in the shower then, everything's fine downstairs. How are you sweet boy?" he asked Billy.

"Better," Billy offered.

"He's swimmy and exhausted and half in love with his new Fairy Godfather," Ty teased. Laughing when Frank mimed waving a wand and bopping him on the head with it.

"He needs to hydrate and a change of scenery," Frank declared. "You come with me, cutie. Ty will be less grumpy after a shower."

"Don't count on it," Ty mumbled, before dragging himself up to his own apartment and standing under the hot spray for fifteen glorious minutes.

Half hour later he wandered down to Engagement, slurping on an oversized mug of coffee, and spotting Billy surrounded by a colourful group of drag queens and dancers in various states of dress, or undress.

"My boyfriend was spiked," Pip was saying. "Before we were together. Thankfully the guy he was with realized what was wrong and took him to emergency. Scared him though."

"Happened to my ex-wife's sister," Gul told them. "She can't remember much, but the police did some tests, and well," he shrugged awkwardly.

"Oh no, was she raped?" Miss Tasha asked.

"Yea," Gul admitted sadly.

"How's she doing?" Pip asked.

"It was four years ago now. Took a while, but she just got engaged and her guy's really great, so she's doing okay, I guess. Not sure you ever get past something like that though, not really."

"Bastards," Lulu commented, to a chorus of "Oh yea," and "For sure."

"Gul. You were married? Are you bi or pan?" Miss Tasha asked, with her usual disregard for other people's privacy. Ty, from his half hidden position, snorted quietly into his coffee.

"Well now, I'm not one for labels, but let's just say I like a full menu," Gul drawled.

"Is that right?" Miss Tasha asked, fluttering over-sized, heavy gold eyelashes.

"Well, darling. As an example, if I were to ask you for a drink, and you were to say yes, that would sure make my day."

Miss Tasha flushed a little at the teasing from the crowd, but then she leaned forward. "But we all thought you had your eye on Ty?"

Gul laughed good naturedly as the teasing turned on him. "Well, I'm not going to deny I may have been a little bit infatuated for the first twenty-four hours, but have you seen his husband?" he blew out a breath. "No one stands a chance against that. Those eyes. Plus I get the feeling they're like a link forged in a chain made of titanium."

"You'd be right," Miss Tasha smiled. "No one's getting between those two. And I'd love to have a drink with you. Oh, Hey Ty!"

Gul laughed again. "Sure, like I'm falling for that." Then nearly fell off his chair when Ty snapped.

"What's going on here?"

"Shit!"

Miss Tasha giggled.

"It's a break, Ty. They've been working hard all day," Pip told him.

Ty moved to see him properly and could now see that Billy was sat between Lulu and Pip. Pip's leg was cocked on the bench, Billy's hand on Pip's stockinged knee, his nails half painted.

He was looking slightly dazed, at the sheer variety of people and colour surrounding him, but didn't appear upset.

Even so. "What are you doing there, Pip?"

"We decided on antique gold," Pip declared, concentrating as he expertly brushed polish over Billy's middle nail. "Then we're going to accent it with some silver glitter, just a little. It will work with Billy's hair colour." Finishing the nail he reached up and brushed Billy's hair back tenderly, and then started on the next nail.

"And did Billy want his nails done?" Ty asked, a little bluntly. Pip just rolled his eyes.

"Billy already had polish on," Lulu explained, her arm around Billy's waist. "But it had to go, didn't it, honey."

Billy nodded, "I'm never wearing that again."

Lulu nodded and squeezed him. "It's gone. Not to worry. Billy doesn't want to see it again."

Ty relented, he hadn't noticed Billy's polish but he seemed content, being mother-hen'd by the team.

He glanced over when their head of security came in, followed by the new guy he had met last night.

"Hi, Steve."

"Hey, Ty. You look like shit," he grinned when Ty just grunted. "Eino wanted to check on your friend. Oh there you are," he added, spotting Billy in the glittering crowd.

Billy shyly waved the hand that had already been painted.

"Hey, Billy. Are you feeling okay?" Eino asked.

"I'm okay. Tired. Thank you so much for last night, I'm sorry I barfed on you."

Ty sniggered again. Billy's brain and tongue hadn't fully re-engaged as yet.

Eino simply smiled. "Probably won't be the last time if I get the job. Don't worry about it."

"You don't work here?"

"I'm on trial," Eino confirmed, laughing a little at the low murmur of disapproval from all around him.

"All right, ladies and those of us who are dressed like ladies," Frank looked Ty up and down, clearly finding him wanting. Ty just grinned, stuck his free hand in the pocket of his jeans and sipped his coffee.

"And gentleman," Frank continued, giving Steve and Eino the lusty eye. Knowing neither would take him seriously. "You're not on trial, Eino. You're one of us now."

There was a loud cheer.

"Seriously? I only worked one night."

"Yea, but you were good through training," Steve confirmed.

"Wow. Thanks."

"Come with me and we'll go through the permanent contract and benefits," Frank turned and shot a look over his shoulder, flipping the (red tonight) wig back. "Follow the glittery red heels," he instructed as he clicked away.

"Um, okay!" Eino followed, looking slightly scared.

Ty chuckled and clapped Steve's shoulder, "Good call, man."

Steve nodded. "I think so. Best get to it. One hour ladies, to doors open." He nodded at Billy and left, leaving a general scattering of panic behind him, as several people headed for the dressing rooms.

Pip, who was already in full costume and make up, continued placidly working on Billy's nails. Now adding a delicate scattering of what looked like sliver star dust, over the dark gold.

"It's pretty," Ty said to Billy, as he took Lulu's vacated space. Billy beamed at him.

"Billy brought new polish for his date with Adam, but he's going to throw it out, aren't you?" Pip suggested.

"Yea, I hate it. I don't want it."

"Didn't suit you anyway," Pip confirmed.

Billy turned to Ty. "Frank said me and Adam have to stay again tonight. But he said we would eat with you and Tony?"

"That's cool. What do you fancy?"

"Do you think it's okay?" Billy looked worried.

Ty laughed and gave him a half hug. "You've been Frank-adopted now, Billy. He won't let you go until he's sure you're well."

"Oh," Billy beamed at Pip and Ty again, his eyes shining. "That's really nice."

-X

Billy had bounced back to his normal self, which turned out to be less quiet emotion and more exuberant enthusiasm for literally everything, after around forty-eight hours.

That second night, after Ty had caught up with Fred and the day's practise, he had helped Ty prepare a grilled chicken salad for dinner and had slept in their spare room with Adam, as Frank had decided to pay a visit to Better's that evening.

Reporting back over breakfast, that the young man, Luc, or in fact Luciano, was also wiped out from the drugs, but being well looked after and hadn't been fired at all.

Tony had been very quiet over dinner, and clingy the second Ty had locked up and joined him in the bedroom.

Ty had guessed why. "You googled that guy in New Mexico, didn't you?"

"Did you?" Tony asked, his beautiful hazel eyes wide and damp.

"Wish I hadn't. Jesus, Baby. I wish you hadn't."

"It's terrible," Tony had climbed onto Ty's lap for comfort. Tales of horror, swimming in his eyes.

"Shhh," Ty soothed, even though he felt slightly sick himself at the reports he had read. "Let's make it go away, huh?" He pulled Tony's lips to his and tasted softly.

Shifting his hands to Tony's waist when he gripped Ty's hair, took the kiss deeper, and begged, "Please."

Ty ran his hands up and down, slipping under Tony's top to find warm smooth flesh, as Tony made his head spin. Surprised when Tony suddenly grabbed his shirt and pushed it up and off, fixing his lips on Ty's neck and starting to suck and nip his way down.

"What do you want tonight, Baby?" Ty asked.

Tony was breathless already. Still straddling him and taking mini -- licky bites over Ty's chest, even as he fumbled with his waistband. "I wanna taste you."

"That's what you need?"

"Please, Ty."

Grinning, Ty stood, setting Tony on his feet, before pushing his jeans down and away. Sitting back on the bed and shifting to the middle.

Tony let his clothes land on the floor and crawled onto the bed, licking his lips as he observed Ty, lazily stroking his cock. "God, you're beautiful."

"You always say that," Ty smiled, his eyes half closed as he watched Tony's lean body move closer.

"All this bronze skin, just for me," Tony swept his hands from Ty's hips to his chest and back. Letting his fingers caress the ridges and trembling muscles as Ty moaned and his hands fisted in the covers.

"Don't tease. Lips. On. Me," Ty demanded. Already half-crazy from lust and lack of sleep.

"Sure," Tony agreed easily. His bangs tickling Ty's pecs as he lowered his lips to a nipple.

"Fuck, Tony!"

Tony slid a hand down to gently squeeze and tug Ty's balls, as he moved, leaving a deliberately wet trail across Ty's chest, to the other nipple, nipping gently.

His mind was already settling. Focused on Ty's pleasure.

As Ty's hand slipped into his hair to grip and push him down, he chuckled slightly. Ty wasn't lasting long tonight.

It wasn't often that Ty took control of a blow-job, but he was already desperate as he guided Tony down. Tony pressed a hand against Ty's flat abdomen, his other gripping the base of his cock and took him as deep as he could. Ty's hand falling weakly away with a muttered curse he couldn't make out.

A couple of minutes later, Tony shifted to sit on Ty's thighs. Holding him still as he worked his cock and balls and after warning Ty to be quiet (Adam and Billy were next door, after all), he swallowed him down again and sent him gasping to heaven.

Smug and satisfied, Tony lifted his head and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Ty was sprawled under him. Stomach heaving, damp with sweat and a big smile on his face.

"Oh, you liked that, huh?"

"Get up here."

"Yea?"

"Get up here, Tony."

Tony shifted himself up Ty's flushed body, until he was straddling his chest and shoulders. Leaning forward to grip the headboard, he guided his dripping cock to Ty's mouth.

"This what you want?" he asked as he slid between Ty's lips. Gazing into eyes, dark as night, and lust-filled on his.

He rocked gently, not wanting to explain a choking fit to their overnight guests, as Ty licked and sucked, and swallowed him down. Tensing and quivering when he flooded down Ty's throat.

"Fuck, Shit," he grunted as quietly as he could. Grateful when Ty's hands gripped his waist and stopped him from collapsing. Instead, gently lowering him down until he was draped across Ty's still heaving body.

They had lain like that. Sweat cooling, breath quieting. Until Tony had rolled to the side and managed to drag the sheet up over them both. Giving in to the pull of sleep.

-X

Four weeks passed in a flash.

Ty woke on the morning he was due to fly with the new team to San Francisco, and was disappointed to find Tony already gone.

Tony was only three weeks away from his own opening night, so unable to join him. Ty was taking the first week of intense dancer training with the extra dancers Cal had recruited, and getting singers and team coordinated.

After that, it was down to Gul, who had been given the dance captain role in the San Francisco team.

Tony and Ty had burned up the sheets for most of the night, and part of Ty was dreading the flight, he was pretty sore. But that didn't mean Tony could just disappear.

He sat up scowling and saw the note. 'Had an idea. I'm downstairs.'

Quick shower and taking his coffee and small case with him, Ty walked into Engagement, nearly tripping over the cases and bags, to see the dance team on stage with Tony.

They were part way through one of the new numbers, and as he watched, Tony (playing the part of the singer), shifted into a fast, flirty tap sequence with Gul, before being swept back into an embrace and then released for the final two lines.

Which he sang with gusto and totally off-key, making everyone wince and complain.

Tony laughed and jumped from the front of the stage. "What do you think?" he asked Ty. "I thought it would work, do you like it?"

"You a choreographer now?" Ty asked rudely. Glaring when Tony stopped in front of him and gave him an exaggerated pout. Then he laughed and kissed Tony soundly. "I love it. It's genius. How come we didn't think of that?" he asked Fred.

"I don't know, but Gul's got it down, so he can show you in San Fran."

"Great."

Frank came in and handed Ty a wrapped package, "Eat that on the way to the airport," he instructed before turning to the group. "Transport's here everyone, time to hit the road."

Ty tucked his take-out breakfast away and turned to Tony, who was looking a little sheepish.

"Did you really think saying goodbye here would be better?"

Tony rolled his eyes. "I thought I was less likely to make a fool of myself in front of everyone. And anyway, we spent six hours last night, saying goodbye."

Ty sighed and cupped Tony's face, softly kissing the ever so slightly trembling lips. "I'll see you in a week, Baby."

Tony nodded.

"Love you."

"Love you too," Tony whispered.

"Talk to you later."

Tony nodded again. Pressing his lips together.

"Jesus, Ty. Say goodbye properly," Gul suggested. Before everyone dumped their bags and started clapping and yelling, "Kiss. Kiss. Kiss."

Tony laughed, and then gasped, as Ty grabbed him and bent him backwards. Giving him a very thorough, very romantic, fucking hot kiss.

Despite both of them going uncomfortably hard, they were both laughing when Ty let Tony up.

"Think that'll hold ya?" Ty asked, bending to pick up his case.

"Phone sex. Tonight." Tony demanded breathlessly and made everyone laugh.

Ty was still grinning when the bus pulled away, and he blew his last kiss through the dirty window.

Just one week.