Brocurious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking about things."

"Me too,"

"I can't believe how much things have changed for us. I mean, we used to be straight and have girlfriends, and now we're..."

"Gay?"

I finished for him, feeling a bit uneasy. Mike chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess that's one way to put it. But you know what, Bro? I'm okay with it. I'm more than okay with it. I'm happy. Happy with you."

I looked at him, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

Mike took my hand in his.

"I love you, Bro. I don't care what anyone else thinks. You and me, we're meant to be together."

Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at him, feeling overwhelmed with emotion.

"I love you too, Mike. I never thought I could feel this way about another man, but with you... it just feels right."

Mike smiled and pulled me close, wrapping his arms around me.

"I know, Bro. It feels right to me too."

We cuddled on the couch, our bodies entwined, as we talked more about our feelings for each other. It was a conversation we had been avoiding for so long, but now that we had finally opened up, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from our shoulders. As the night wore on, we kissed and made out, enjoying our shared intimacy. It was a new kind of love, one we had never experienced before, but it was the most beautiful thing we had ever known.

to be continued...

12