All Comments on 'Broke Blondie'

by EggWhites

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyalmost 2 years ago

Really interesting story, well written. Extremely curious about what happens next. Write more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Hope you will give us part 2 real soon. Pappasleaze!

VanquishedVanquishedalmost 2 years ago

Loved it so far, but what is she picking up from under the chair?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

... my guess, Kris removes the chair, putting her on the floor. Love the slow evolving plot - hope for further chapters, soonish please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a feed of rubbish

adumbtwinkgirladumbtwinkgirlover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot! The characters felt realistic, and I can't wait for more bullying. I wish I could be in Jenna's place </3. Why does the story just stop like that, though? Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 part 2 part 2. Such a great development I’m hooked. Lol I’m more interested in the story and where it goes than the sex I thought I was going to get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please can we have PT II

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so weird with age lmao; we’re made to feel as if there’s this massive disparity between the two of them to further the sense of humiliation when it’s only just two years. Couldn’t you have just made the protag a 30 something at that point, rather than trying to dress up her age to bring about that same feeling?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEggWhites@EggWhites
Link to Gumroad and Patreon: https://allmylinks.com/eggwhites I publish the second parts of my stories there before months of posting them anywhere else. Everything will eventually be made free on here and other public domains, but if you like my stories and want to support t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES