Broke Bully Pt. 01

Story Info
Old Highschool bully begins to learn her place.
1k words
4.01
50.2k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the top of my casino penthouse whiskey in hand deep in reminiscence. This was the first time in almost 8 years that I had returned to my home city to see my family and friends. I had left this down beaten city at the end of high school to chase the real money in silicon valley. If I'm entirely honest, I didn't see myself ever coming back here but when I received an offer I couldn't refuse, I knew I had to return.

I left this place a complete loser, now I had returned with everything I had ever wanted. I had made more money than I would ever need or want, I had slept with models from all around the world and I had visited almost the entire planet. I had checked everything off of my list, everything except one.

That one thing was my highschool tormentor. She had humiliated me more times than I could count and bullied me to no end. Now... Now she was broke. A mutual friend had told her that I made it big with a company I founded and sold. Admittedly I was surprised when I realised it was her on the other end of the phone late Sunday night. It was clear what she wanted, she was flirtatious instantly. I won't lie, I have definitely thought of her bouncing on my cock a few times throughout the years. After an hour on the phone, we came to an agreement. She was 3 days away from getting evicted from her house and loosing her bond. We agreed, for one night she would be my complete and utter fuck toy, doing everything I say without hesitation.

The doorbell rang and I knew it would be her, I told her if she was late she would be spanked. What I forgot to tell her was that she was going to be spanked anyway. I slowly made my way to the door, she needed to know that she needed me and I didn't need her. I wanted the nerves and anticipation to build in her body. I swung the door open.

"Hey omg it is so nice--" she tried to greet me like old friends but I interrupted her.

"Are you wearing what I told you to wear?" I asked sternly, no smile on my face. She meekly nodded, she began to realise just what was happening. She looked down at her feet submissively and that was all the sign I needed to take full control. "Then get in here slut" I grabbed her by her throat and pulled her into the foyer of my apartment, slamming the door behind me. She began to pull off her jacket as I still had a hold of her throat, revealing the dress I told her to buy for tonight. I gave her a look and without hesitation, she dropped to her knees. She was learning fast, had she done this before? She must have been a filthy slut while I've been away I thought to myself.

So there I was, my high school bully was on her knees in front of me, waiting for my instructions.

I stared at her for a moment and took it all in, I'd waited 8 long years for this moment and I was going to enjoy it. "Are you ready for tonight?" I asked her, deciding to give her one last out. She nodded yes again, swallowing her pride. I wasn't satisfied, I wanted to hear her submission. I wanted her to hear her own submission. "I can't hear you slut" I paused, watching her eyes widen and her hips move wider.

"Yes sir" she responded with an eagerness in her voice. I liked what I was hearing so I pressed more.

"Yes What cunt" my voice had authority now, I knew she desperately needed this money and she was already obeying. Without any hesitation, she spoke.

"I am ready to be your personal Pornstar for the night, sir". I walked up to her and lent over. I pinched her nipples and whispered in her ear "Damn straight, I'm going to make you regret everything you ever did to me in high school".

I tore her dress from her body, exposing her plump tits. "What the Fuck" She tried to protest but I interjected.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, I paid for that dress just like I paid for you" The look on her face was priceless. She must have realised her vulnerability, Stark naked because she began to cover herself. I swatted her hands away from her chest and twisted her nipples hard. "Who do these belong to?" I asked. She didn't respond, instead, she just screamed. I asked again, "Who do these belong to" and this time she answered.

"You sir, they're your tits sir" She could barely get the words out as she winced in pain.

I let go of her nipples and pushed her over so she lay on all fours, almost doggy style. Slapping her as I commanded "Arch your back slut". Almost instantly she followed her instructions, putting her ass and cunt on display. I noticed that her juices were overflowing. This slut was loving it. She was freshly shaven and decided to make use of what was on display. I put my fingers at the edge of my new whores' cunt. I left them for a moment and sure enough, her hips began to buck. She moved back onto my fingers like the slag I knew she was. I grabbed a handful of her hair as she fucked herself on my fingers. Back and forth, back and forth.

She fucked herself repeatedly on my fingers for at least 10 minutes before I could sense that she was about to cum. I waited to the exact last second, letting the tension build inside her and then I removed my fingers. Her orgasm was ruined. I knew that she was about to complain but I didn't give her the chance. "Get your ass into the bedroom now slut" I commanded. She began to rise to her feet when I pulled her back down by her hair.

"You are my bitch, right? Bitches walk on all fours". I watched her crawl on all fours to the bedroom, cunt and ass exposed, Ready for me to take.