"Broke In" Before the Holidays

Story Info
Camron just wants a nut; Gets "broke in."
2.5k words
4.49
8.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
108 Followers

I saw Camron online and immediately saw a cockiness in him, something I'm drawn to being who I am in bed.

"You like cock on the low for sure. I get a sense you still like pussy as well," I told him via message.

He admitted to both, expressing his deep request for discretion and I told honor'd honor it.

"Discretion is assured from me young man, but what you fail to realize is that you have an account soliciting hookups online, and that anyone, with the right frame of mind of snooping, could find you, and always expose you," I told him.

I might've said a bit much to him, but he understood and carried on conversation with me after reading my profile, which entailed me stating that I loved sucking dick, and eating a nice ass with the occasional urge to poke at the age of 65.

"Puerto Rican cock here guaranteed to fill you up," I also wrote, as that was something he'd harp on.

"You look good for an old man," he told me.

Old man? Old man, he said?

I being five foot eleven, 210 lbs., worked as a postal clerk delivering mail in some of the rougher parts of Portsmouth, Virginia proudly, as each day I walked miles in whatever weather to ensure folks received their bills or checks among other items. I also didn't smoke and barely would sip alcohol, as this combination in whole caused me to look good for my age.

"Let the number fool you and you'll be the fool," I told him.

"You must be from Harlem," he said in response. "Just this thought in the pit of my stomach."

He was absolutely correct as my brash New York City demeanor, even over the internet was on full display, and my hunger for something considered taboo would not be challenged as I already felt he was coming over to get dicked down (I claimed versatile, but leaned more in topping guys 90 percent of the time). I'd learn that he, too was from the Big Apple as he was raised in Queens, and that enticed me more, as the six foot tall, 180 lb. former basketball player carried a swag I recognized but couldn't pinpoint until he mentioned his origin.

"Southside Jamaica. I'm in the Navy," the 27 year old mentioned.

Jackpot!

"What are you doing up here this morning outside of teasing this 'old man,' as you call it," I asked.

"Just got off duty and before I hit the road for holiday break, I wanna get a nut," he told me.

We chatted back and forth a bit more and I passed him the address to my apartment in Newport News, as I happened to be off the route he was driving.

"Let's work on getting you a nut, or two perhaps, before your fine ass goes home," I messaged.

An hour later I was just walking out of the shower when my doorbell rang, and so I rushed to dry off then slip on my robe in order to answer the door. It was him.

"Come on in," I told him, as the young man, with his fresh haircut and trimmed beard, and jewelry hanging down his chest on top of designer clothing, had a nervous smile as he stepped through the door.

"Have a seat, son," I told him.

He'd sit on the couch with this goofy smirk on his face as I stood a few feet in front of him, studying him, seeing if this was a mistake.

"You want something to drink," I asked.

"Nah," he said.

"Something to eat?"

"Nah."

I chuckled and walked closer while pulling the string through my robe to make it fall to the floor, as my own eight inch python was eagerly engorged.

"So what do you want," I asked with my hands on my hips.

"This right here," he said as he removed his hat, then leaned forward as if he invited me to his mouth.

Usually my radar could smell out bottoms and tops but Camron was a little bit of an enigma since the wannabe thug came off hard until he wrapped his lips around my tip. I rubbed his wave patterns in his shiny hair while he blew me like the undercover trick he was, showing off his deceptive skill.

"You do this often," I asked.

"Not too much, but when I do I like to make it count," he said to me in that city drawl.

"Well, you come out of them 30 lbs. of clothes and you show me how to make it count," I told him.

He stood up, and I turned to walk towards the bedroom with him in tow. I ended up laying on the bed while having Alexa play the artist Sade's collective hits as our background music to help blanket any moaning. He took off his jewelry, his leather jacket, his shirt, pants and shoes in that order, neatly laying everything out on the hamper near my closet.

"You got a nice pad," he said to me as he climbed in bed and laid on his back flat beside me, reeking of some cheap cologne.

"Thank you," I told him, rolling on my side and getting on top of him as we started kissing, with me wanting to devour him from head to toe.

I took my lips off his to suck behind his left ear, making him cringe as I found one of his spots.

"Don't do that," he said with a snicker.

I overpowered him to hold his hands down as I concentrated heavily on that spot as his manly demeanor subsided to being a true, ticklish bottom. I then took my tongue to the back of his neck, and outward to his Adam's apple where I would suck, and his legs automatically shot up as a reflex.

"Slow down," I whispered jokingly, moving down to his shoulders, then to his nipples where I spent a little time sucking, then nibbling, trying to test my limits.

"I want your culo, mijo," I told him.

"I may let you fuck me," he whispered back, as that made my dick bounce.

I moved on across his chiseled chest downward to his abs, gently running my tongue across every crevice as that made him swoon. I was convinced that no one else did this to him, male or female, and that drove me wild as I wanted nothing more to introduce him to being a better slut.

"You taste good, Cam," I told him right as I went down to his pelvis, as he naturally didn't have a spec of hair on his body,other than his face.

"Your little soldier wants to go to war right now, huh," I said to him, teasing him as I played with his sweet dick's foreskin.

Camron was packing seven to nine inches, as his dick, darker than his light brown complexion, had a bend in the middle of the shaft, and veins up and down that were visible as he was super stiff. I played with the foreskin until he begged me to suck him, then I took my mouth to him the same way he did when I dropped my robe earlier, except I slipped my right pointer into that hole of his simultaneously.

"I can't," he whimpered.

"Can't what," I asked, as I felt around his hot man cunt to see where my limits really were.

"Manny, I ain't....oh fuck, I ain't never been fucked before," he said to me.

I pulled my finger out, slipped it in my mouth to lubricate with my saliva, then slipped it back in, this time jamming it and making him scream, and submit. He probably didn't have any intention of getting penetrated, but I still was impressed as he was squeaky clean.

"You walk around here like you Mr. Big Shot, and ain't never took no pinga," I asked.

He tried to squirm away from my hand, but then I found his prostate, and lightly tapped it consistently to where his displeasure turned into delight.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing," he asked.

"Feeling around, baby. Look at your face! You like that huh? Te gusto, papi," I asked, as my Spanish side usually came out when I was extremely horny.

"Si papi, I love it, please don't stop," he begged, as now I was finger popping him almost the same way he was probably doing it to his stable of bitches.

I started aggressively rubbing his hole by sliding my finger in and out, making his body jerk and bend as he truly enjoyed me playing with his new found spot.

"Am I still an old man, mijo? Huh? Give papi some ass before you hit the road," I asked. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue young Sailor?"

He leaned over where my oozing dick was in his face, and started sucking me while I kept jockeying my finger in his hole. I used my other hand to stroke his dick as he, too was precumming, and I was hyped, as I truly was about to break in buddy.

"Yeah, I can't have you up there in Brooklyn hot and bothered. Not my new boy," I said to him. "You go up there after I fill you up, and you come back and I'll fill you up again."

"Let's do it," he said without haste as he stopped sucking as he claimed to be ready.

I asked him a couple times if he was sure, and he nodded yes, so I made him lay on his back to receive me.

"You gon' need lots of lube," he said as we got into position.

"Yeen gotta worry about that. You just breathe, and poke that ass out when I tell you to," I told him.

He laid on his back at the edge of the bed, with me standing in front of him, holding his legs by his ankles while he got comfortable. I took the lubricant and sprayed a little on his puny hole.

"Push your pussy out," I told him as I gave a few extra sprays, then stroked my massive dick as it felt like it wanted to jump through the skin.

He trembled as he was nervous again, shaking more when he saw me grabbing the base of my dick, getting ready to tap in.

"Don't try to play porn star when you start fucking me, yo," he said, trying to sound tough right before I jammed my meat inside his stubborn hole, as I needed to cover his mouth while he screamed.

"Yeahhhhh, guess who just got broke innnnn," I said in a low tone, teasing the fact I just took his "bottom virginity." "Take a few deep breaths, now."

I tried coaching him as he wanted to put his legs down and pull away, but I gripped his hips while I remained in one position, not moving my shaft as I wanted him to get used to it.

"Bro, I feel your nuts on me. You in there deep," he said.

"Good," I told him as I churned slow, not pulling all the way out, but pushing all the way in when I'd slide forward.

I looked down to see his poor hole mangled by my hardened stick, and so I told him to push it out in order for his hole to get used to me.

"Come on, push it out. Push it out. There ya go, look at ass," I said to him.

I wanted to make this tough guy Sailor deeper, and more outstretched, as I loved a masculine bottom. I wasn't trying to tear him out the frame, but I managed to stroke and groove on his prostate, making him grimace and grit his teeth while the veins in his neck popping out as he was loving me hitting that spot. His began to "talk back" as I drew that internal cum, spilling it all on the base of my shaft making things slippery.

"There ya go," I said, and the true fucking began as his tight twat hugged my shaft the right way. "Welcome to Bottomhood, baby."

That made him laugh and I did long, slow strokes, trying to massage that meat of his as I moved my hips side to side. The look on his face with his eyes closed was perfect, the result of me giving it to him good, and his hole finally trying to adjust.

"Lemme show you what an old man can do," I said as I lifted my left leg off the floor and placed it on the bed, leaning in to go deeper and allow me lunge forward slightly to lick his left nipple.

He showed he was limber while I deepened his canal, as he was far gone from feeling any pain at this point.

"Feel good," I asked him.

"Yes papi," he said, whimpering as I invaded past his sphincter.

"You like it deep now," I told him. "You can't have it any other way."

I started pounding him and he cringed as I could tell he was having another orgasm. I couldn't stop plowing as I felt his milk drenching my shaft, his inner cum all on my pubic hairs while drilling him good.

"Got damn Queens, you got me close," I told him.

I wanted to keep going but his squeeze from the pull would do me in.

"Don't cum in me," he said.

"Oh fuck, don't do what," I asked, grunting as I did completely opposite what he requested.

We both screamed during the climax, as apparently it felt good to him for another man's seed splatter inside.

"Fuck dude," he yelled afterwards as I pumped my nut into him deep, and he was agitated.

I pulled out.

"You bitch," he said, still vulnerable while talking shit. "I told you not to breed me."

I shut him up once I bent low to lick my cum out of him, being nasty and trying to appease him at the same time. He pulled away from me.

"You a nasty ass dude," he said to me as he sat upright.

"And yet you let me fuck you," I said. "I got my nut, now get your shit and get out my place, you ungrateful prick."

That was an interesting turn of events, but Camron's little attitude rubbed me the wrong way, as I was ready to blow him off until he became perturbed. Surely I knew why he didn't want me to breed him, but I couldn't help how his hole made me feel, and the climax, just happened. He didn't say a word as he put on his clothes and costume jewelry, darting out through the hallway and front door afterwards.

I was good, for I laid back in the bedroom watching television, pondering a second round with another play toy willing to stop by later.

He got the nut he wanted, and so did I.

tchina85
tchina85
108 Followers