Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You always liked a brief moment of pain, now and then. He seems to have noted that about you as he rams you harder and faster. You hold on to him and your moans are growing louder. The intensity of your moaning inciting passerby's down below to mimic your passionate calls.

His wife climaxes. Her hands grab my head and her eyes are nearly exploding out of her eye sockets. I guess, I did something right? Perhaps I tickled the "crazy" button? Hmmm? She whispers to me, "Oh, mein Gott. Ich komme. Oh Liebling...." Her eyes close and her body finally relaxes. She is wet from sweat. I move up and meet her face to face and we French kiss once more.

Our kiss continues, and then I hear his passionate throes erupt as he rapidly increases his frantic fucking. His screams echo into the night and then he releases. Down below, there appears to be a crowd that has gathered and they let out a loud cry when he achieves his climax.

I stand, and lift his wife off the bed. She immediately gets on her knees and begins to suck me once more as her husband sits in a chair, a strong sheen of sweat running profusely all over his prominent chest and back.

His hair is matted, and you sit beside him wiping his forehead with a small hand towel. I look into the eyes of both of you as his wife sucks me hard. Her sucking sounds exciting me greatly, and inflicting torment upon his heart as she looks over at him as she deep throats me rapidly back and forth.

Her performance is meant to make him jealous. I don't even have to guide her, as she thrusts her mouth upon me as fast I would want. I watch the interplay between her and husband and then I began to feel the shaking of my body and then grab her head and pull her downward and climax in her mouth.

She coughs and chokes as she swallows, making no effort to spit my cum out. She swallows, with a smile. Yes, I made a friend. We will see each other again. For a session of hours rather than 45 minutes.

She stands, her husbands face revealing his jealousy. His face, can not hide it. Neither can you. You sit beside him, silent. Well, I can hardly hide my enjoyment at what has happened. What a session of fellatio. What a woman. What dedication to the task. Wow! So giving, so beautiful.

She senses the moment and moves toward her top and skirt. I assist her in putting them on. Her husband, just sitting there. His chest still heaving from the exertion of fucking you. His eyes meet mine. He is angry. I can see that. Well...he entered the room. He had you to play with. He had his entertainment, and in the end, he became butt hurt because his wife became extremely animated from my performing cunnilingus on her.

He slowly rises from the chair, gathers his clothes and shoes in his hands, and gives you a last kiss. "Liebe, du hast mir so vile Freude bereitet. Veilen dank. Du bist so hubsch. Veelleicht konnen wir uns irgendwann wieder treffen?

Son of a bitch. He wants to see you again. Openly asked you. Of course you know that he wants to give you your opportunity to enact revenge upon me. To send an arrow into my heart. He doesn't know that I could care less. I smile and laugh.

I open the door, and say, "Vielleicht...werden wir sehen." His wife moves close to me once more and gives me an inviting look, licks her lips and then without her husband seeing gives the international signal for fellatio, smiles and walks out the door. Her husband gives me a look, and pauses at the door, before leaving.

"Thank you, for extending your hospitality. I am, very grateful." I nod in response, with no reply. Nice expression of gratitude, but his eyes reveal his displeasure at being insulted, possibly in his mind, humiliated, by his wife's inability to keep her pleasure in check. Out the door and down the hallway they walked. His ass, bare as he turned the corner.

Cheeky bastard he was. "Why, did you force me to do that?" "Forced you? Are you a slave, or do you have free will?" "Dude, you know that I wanted to be with you and you alone tonight." "Fate, opened that door. It's still open. You can walk through it right now. Grab your clothes and exit if you wish."

Her face once more wore the glare. Her anger was intense. Hmmm. I may have pushed her over the cliff here. Turning and moving close to me, she closed the door and turned off the light. Silence, and then she moved into my arms. "It's difficult for me to accept that you don't love me. That, you don't care for me."

"You have hurt me, repeatedly through the years by your actions, lies, betrayal, and inability to communicate clearly. You have deliberately seduced men that I know. One of whom was my squad leader, and the other my platoon sergeant. Of course, you were married to another during the course of these events, but you knew I would find out. You knew that it was treacherous to do as you did."

"Don't leave me. Don't walk away from me. I need you. I need you now. Do not go cold on me. I need you to be close to me and talk this out. Don't let this end. Do not, okay? Please...." This brought out a laugh. A hearty one.

"Ummmm...are you not, a psychopath? Hmmm? Clinically diagnosed?" " She whispered in the dark, "yes. I am. I am....I am a dark triad woman. And...I love you. I...can not control myself at times. I lose it when you hurt my heart. Which you do, often." "Like tonight?" "Yes, like tonight, exactly."

"Can you not see, that I am broken. I love you, and I am falling apart, not being able to join you. Is that not obvious?" "You, broken? You, of all people, really, broken, heartsick? I find that...hard to digest and believe. Considering all that I know of you."

"I love you...." She paused, waiting for me to reply. "Unrequited love. Long ago, when we were together, you made a comment to me out of the blue, about 'unrequited love.' Hell, I didn't know what it meant at the time. But I longed for you, for nearly 30 years. So I learned. How, I learned."

"Please...I love you. My love for you, will never die."

"Now, here you are, fully immersed in it. Unable to extract yourself from your compulsions and addictive behaviors." She looked at me. Her eyes, cold. Her face cold. "Can I not change your mind? Come back to me...please. Come back to me."

"Listen...it's over. It is. You, are married. You... are fucking a fellow agent that works with you in the 'BND.' A guy, that I fucking served with in the U.S. Army, decades ago. How strange is that?" She looked at me, and replied softly, "he's jealous of you, you know." "Yeah, so what. He shouldn't be. He's the one fucking you, not I."

"Let's fuck...that's why we came here, isn't it." Hearing this, I shook my head. "No...we're not having sex. You are fucking Gunter." "Please, Max. Please...I need you to touch me....I am, and will always be, your slave." "No, Anna. You belong to others. Too many others." "You will regret it if I walk out that door, Max."

"You...have threatened me before, and frankly you know what...do it. Go ahead. Kill me, and as I have told you there will be a great degree of misfortune that surrounds you...in the immediate aftermath of my passing."

Her face hardened, and I could see that there was no fear within her. There was however an awareness that she was quite impressed with my sense of intuition and ability to urge events to occur, on my behalf. More so, when it came to protecting myself from the harm of others.

She turned on the light, quickly dressed, gave me a hard look. That glare. Once seen, never forgotten. Looking up at me, she placed her hand on the doorknob, slowly turned it and opened the door wide. Her face revealed her feelings. She was devastated. Like she had been, when we parted decades ago.

I had shown her the door, and she walked out it, carrying our child within her. Unfortunately, this state of being was unknown to me. Now, once again she was walking out the door. Only this time it was for good. Of course, she might make good on her implied threat. I would take my chances.

She stepped out, elegantly dressed, and walked down the hallway without looking back. I watched her. Her beautiful legs moving slowly. Her sexual allure strong but it didn't register with me any longer. Then, she turned the corner and was gone from sight once again.

This led me to think of how we parted long go, and I sighed heavily. My eyes fell to my feet. I was in need of a pedicure. Badly, in need of one. Then, I heard movement of someone approaching. I slowly looked up, and saw her standing there. Her sex appeal was intoxicating.

There was an immediate reaction as my cock began to rise, elongate, and harden. Her body once more had my full attention. She approached, moving into my arms. Her face was warm, her smile ear to ear, her eyes on fire. Literally...on fire. Her attraction was clearly seen in her aroused irises. She wanted me. She wanted more. I, wanted more. More of her.

"Ich habe dich vermisst...." She was so sensual, her breasts so large, and inviting. I moved her night gown, caressing a breast. Our lips met once more. We moved together as I closed the door and held her tight, our tongues uniting once again. She was such an arousing woman.

"Wird dein band seinen Verstand verlieren, wenn du weist, dass du hier bist?" "My husband, already has lost his mind, darling. Your determined approach to satisfying my sexual desires set him off. His temper caused an explosive tantrum, and I...having lived a life of emotional torment, neglect, and physical abuse, simply told him that it was over."

"Over? Just like that?" "Yes...just like that. He and I will divorce. So...ummm, I think I want that cock inside me. Does that interest you, darling?" This incited a laugh. "Yes, I think I need to put it inside you as well."

She placed her hand on my cock. Squeezing it. Feeling it's hardness. Slowly she got down on her knees once more, and with the warmest smile she opened her mouth wide and placed her lips over me, and ran herself down and back again with such fluidity. Her moistness brought the greatest degree of pleasure to me.

My moans, became louder as she face fucked me violently. This caused my head to rise up and tilt back. My face contorted as she sucked me with the utmost of devotion. I stood there, watching her. "Holy shit...you are incredible baby. You really deliver the goods." Her face smiled, conveying her happiness.

She sucked me hard, and then I pulled back from her my salvia oozing out of her mouth and falling out to the floor. Giving her my hand, I assisted her in rising to her feet. She followed me to the window and then I directed her to bend over, spreading her legs then placing her hands on the desk by the window.

Our bodies were in full view of anyone that might be in the fourth floor office of the French Embassy that was located perhaps 100 meters away. There was a light on in the office midway on the floor. Perhaps that was the office of the Ambassador?

She looked back at me as I spread her ass cheek to the side, her pussy was tight. Very tight. I had to wiggle myself in slowly. Hmmm, she obviously had had no action for quite some time. As I entered she looked back at me, and her face revealed her discomfort as I pushed in.

We began to create a rhythm to our fucking and her body reacted with moans. "Oh, shit. That feels so good to have cock inside me once again." She used a hand to grab into my forearm. Her face registering her pleasure. "I feel a strong connection to you, and I don't even know your name."

Looking at her ass and my cock sliding in and out of her lips, I replied, "Max. My name is Max." "Oh, shit, that is my husband's name." "That makes it easier...." She laughed. "You have a beautiful ass. A very, very nice ass. I love it. I love the shape of it, the fullness of it. It...really excites me. "

"Call me 'Michelle,' baby." "Oh God that ass is incredible, Michelle!" Her tits were moving back and forth as my hands tightly held her by her hips hammering her. Her moans became louder. "Fuck me hard. I love it hard, darling....yeah, like that. Move your cock side to side like that. That's how I like it, darling."

My sweat was building up, all over my face, my back. I could feel it falling from my forehead on to her ass. My pelvic thrusting was furious, as I labored to fuck this extremely beautiful older woman. Looking out the window, I could see a figure at the window of the French Embassy, using binoculars.

This would have normally necessitated a wave on my part, but I knew from experience that we were at the point of no return and to break the hold would have a negative impact on our reaching orgasm. So, I pressed on, the sweat falling on her and I did all I could to hold on and reach climax.

She was crying out, moaning with a lot of excitement that in turn caused my state of mood to become more aroused. Orgasm was close, and I stroked her repeatedly trying to unload, when I made it. I let go. I released, and I grunted loudly as I did. She was close, and I tried to continue, but as the thought came to mind, there was a loud banging on the door.

Incessant, loud, determined. "Offne die verdammte Tur!" Michelle looked at me with wonderment as to how I would handle the matter. "Michelle, on your knees," I said loud enough for her husband to hear, and to know. She complied, and looked up at me. "Suck me dry. Suck my cock dry, and clean it." With a smile, she did as I asked. All the while making the naughty gurgling sounds that men instantly know.

He stopped, he listened as his wife, sucked my cock. Her sounds reaching him through the closed door. Yes, he was feeling it. Feeling a rise in passion, in anger, an awareness of his losing her forever. Yes, it was over for them. He should know that, and his presence at the door revealed his weakness.

He had his way with a woman that he presumed to be mine and then he became agitated when my performance incited in his wife her inner passions. Allowing them to escape, to have a doorway to pass through to once more express themselves. This, was too much for him to bear.

His wife, sucked me. He listened, in torment, and she reveled, safely knowing that I would protect her. His reign of possession had ended. Her body, was now bound to another. He listened in agony, as she continued to suck me, even in my now flaccid stage. She knew that this was good theater.

This was her moment to cause his heart to ache. Ache, it did. His breathing was labored, and I knew that he was seething. He was doing his best to remain quiet. But his lingering presence conveyed his rage, his anger, and I knew that I would have to escort her into their room in order for her to retrieve her clothing, and personal belongings.

There was no question, that if he was in her presence he would most likely become physically violent with her. That was not going to happen. Not with me In the equation. As pacifist as I had become at my age, violence or abuse against women was too unsettling to ignore. It would be an action that he would regret if he tried.

I looked down at Michelle, content, happy, that fate brought her through the doorway into my life. Aware, that tonight, two souls ached. That two hearts, were broken.


12