All Comments on 'Broken'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Based on the outcome that usually is not the norm for stories of this type, 5☆. For once the manipulators get manipulated in return, the big prick gets the kick he absolutely deserves, and the offended parties get their day in the sun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank god for the ending…else I would have vomitted!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Yes. I did enjoy it. Great story. It was definitely a great btb at the end. 5stars

Rw43Rw43over 1 year ago

One would hope that no one complains about the tags, but I'm sure someone will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And that's the way to do it

Five star

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

It seems to me that quite a few people who might like this story might be turned off by the warning in the introduction. I was expecting a willing cuckold but skipped to the end just to be sure, then chose to read the story when the ending had the wife being dumped. Of course it was over the top but clearly intended that way by the author and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulation. 5⭐

The frame of the installation was felt but the true relationship of the father with his secretary is a beautiful discovery while his wife thinks that he works.

Avalon101Avalon101over 1 year ago

Its such a fantastic story, i love the way the table was turned on the two bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top class! These deluded bitches pulling a stunt like that certainly got what was coming to them and then some!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

It wasn’t looking good. It got much better with a couple of swift kicks.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Don’t know why I started reading this as I hate the cuckold shit but had an inkling this might turn out differently. Glad I kept with it and using a George Formby catchphrase ‘It’s turned out nice again’. And this did as well.

Hubby extolling the virtues of being an ex footballer and then proudly proclaiming ‘You never lose it’. Now that was funny.

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

Not sure what the intention was with this, whether it was a cuck story and the author suddenly changed his mind, or if it was an experiment in writing? Either way it turned out a bit of a mess. No real plot, just one cliche after another. No likable characters, although three despicable ones.

The cucks will love the first two thirds, and the neanderthals will be licking their lips at the end. But I feel none will be completely satisfied. Everybody got what they deserved, but nothing out of the ordinary. I commend the effort to provide a twist, but it really needed something new and interesting in the lead up.

One thought though: Marion cucked Reg. He started an affair with Claire, which I assume had been going on for a few years as he actually gave her a daughter. So was he just as much at fault?

Kilty11Kilty11over 1 year ago

I’m not at all into willing cuck stories and almost didn’t read it because of the intro. Glad I did.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Nicely done turn about

Thank you for writing

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

One of your better efforts recently 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It got dicey in the middle as his spine melted and the bitch took control but the ending had me cheering. Good job!

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Cuckoldry is such a weird fetish. I can't believe some men go along with it.

Nice Uno reverse on the self-centred sluts.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I liked it. I wasn't going to read it after about halfway through the first part of the story. If I didn't know the author's work and talented writing, I would have stopped there. Truthfully, I started speed reading the last half of the story. It was the last part where he punted the guy's balls into the next week that I really started liking the principal character and you regained my interest. He started out as a good guy and ended as a good guy, but in the middle, not very likable. 4-stars. Thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Another fun read. I like the underlying plot that the women’s setup was actually the guys setting them up. Nice twist! 5*

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

Really nicely done. You do a great job of introducing Tom's character at the beginning, making Rachel's misreading of him even more outrageous. The slow, dreadful build was perfectly done, and the ultimate revenge and wrap-up were deeply satisfying. 5 well-deserved stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is so awesome.

Mom and daughter skanks. Dumped in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the first cuckshit1* comment from an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Almost didn’t read it due to the introduction. The guy was NOT a cuck….Reg was…but decided to not be anymore when he saw his daughter going the way of his slut wife.

.

4 very strong ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's ""Lay on McDuff." Very well done story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't need to apologize for the bad stuff in your story as long as the victim rises up from it. If there is no bitch, there is nobody to burn. The writers who need to apologize for that kind of crap are the ones who use poorly written wimps instead of men and the story ends with it still happening. As mentioned below, it gives readers an incorrect first impression of the story. Also, I would recommend using tag like "consequences" instead of "results". Maybe even throw in a bit of a spoiler and include "divorce" or "revenge" in the list.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I was concerned for a while but it all worked out.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Thank you for a well-done story, SatinDesires!

Ok, I've read many, many stories about this cuckold theme: the wife surprises the husband with a lover with the expectation that, though he never expressed anything like it in his life, he will love watching the bull take his wife and lap up the humiliation that the bull and the wife intend to heap on him. However, I do not know a single person, male or female, that would think that this would be a situation that a man would up with it, and in his own house. So I ask, are there really women out there - in the real world - that do this "cuckold stunt" on their husband? Especially, is there a wife that really loves he husband that would think this is a good idea? Maybe, just maybe, it's this situation is purely fictional (un-grounded in reality) which is why it is a popular theme and one we can enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with jflinders in the fact that your warning is going to scare away a lot of people that will like this story.

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Great story and well told. Tne only glaring leap for me was, how does any man NOT cover up after being kick in the balls. As my wife's self defense teacher taught, it's impossible to hit a man's groin more than once. It's an immediate reaction to protect that area which is why its hard to even get a shot in the first time.

But I pick. It still was a very satisfying tale and worthy of 5☆'s.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Wooooooo... you had me going there. I was getting angry!

Loved it!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 1 year ago

Started out as a story the cucky boys here would soil their panties with. But it did redeem itself, and a nice twist from the FIL. A little more of an epilog would have been nice..

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Despite your warning l did read it, because of your past stories, l took the chance and l wasn’t disappointed.

Well done the two sluts got theirs in spades. In a just world they would not have gotten a cent, but the world isn’t just, reality can hurt.

Thank for a great story, my trust in your sense of decency was rewarded.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to divorce the slut and move on better class of wo en out there don't need to keep a whore

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago

Your story ended just the way that I wanted it to.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wasn't sure about this one!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entitlement is such a delusional mental illness that springs forth from the vanity and egotism those self entitled bitches share . What they need is a 3D life sized mirror replica of themselves except with a cock that way they can fulfill every self centered desire they feel for themselves and never have to involved another living being .

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really loved this one! Surprized after the opening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was very nervous at first, but you brought it to the perfect ending. Not sure father-in-law did the right thing being patient all that time with his cheating slut wife, but it worked out in the end. Very happy to see neither of them had any notion of the bus that ran them over!

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

As you said you did touch on Cuckolding ( laugh, laugh, laugh) the pay back was justified, unless you were nigel

Geezer83Geezer83over 1 year ago

Well done, 5 stars. You foolled me completely, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitches be crazy.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Surprise! Surprise.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT story!!!!!! Congratulations!!! 5 stars from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your one of my favorite authors and I enjoy most of you’re stories. 😉 This one was pretty good, with a somewhat unexpected twist.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A clear message for all the cuckold idiots.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

Great job on this one. I hope it gets the scores it deserves!

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

My mother makes me chicken

her chicken makes me cough.

I wish that when she made it

she would take the feathers off........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks for the story.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Nice twist and a happy ending, well for the 2 guys anyway.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I was worried that it was just another cuck story, but you saved it very nicely. The punting of the beans and weiner was especially welcome. Great story.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Well done and great twist at the end - these stories don’t usually end that way!

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Very good story.

I particularly appreciated the blindness of the mother who thought she was smarter than her husband.

And meanwhile, quietly, the father (whom she thought had turned her husband into a consenting cuckold) was preparing for a new life and a new family.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

It was bad enough that he was only getting hand jobs, but when he was going to get fucks they were going to be sloppy seconds!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

A nice twist at the end.

I didn't think you had it in ya....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's funny to me is that this revenge fantasy does nothing to change the cuckold equation. The moral of this story is "yes, bigger dicks are better, and yes, she would enjoy sex more with a better-endowed man ... but ladies beware, your husband may divorce you if he doesn't like that!" It's like wow, really? I never would have thought of that!

The twist was fine, I just don't think it was the cuckold-destroying bunker buster the comments are making it out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did NOT see that coming; I laughed out loud! I have read and enjoyed many cuckold stories, and I like that THIS particular hubby just said "No!" Thank you for the best one I've read in weeks.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful ending.

Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great tale, well told.

Ed

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

You had me scared there for a minute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Burn in hell Marion and Princess

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Loved how you put this together, good descriptive work, nice set of characters and saved a twist for the end. Well done.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

excellent payback to both bitches

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Self-centered, selfish and cruel. So nice they got the chop.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finally a story where the husband is not a simp. I gave it 5stars for that alone. However it was also well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I never give anything higher than a two when a miscreant is injured. Even the miserable Nigel. Why is the lying and

scheming worse when the women did it?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 months ago

Good one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

I was about to abandon this story when he said he would watch Nigel fuck his wife but am glad I persevered to see the revenge on both lying cheating wives

Fjmax6Fjmax6about 2 months ago

Glad you told me this was a cuckold story so I did not read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 stars from an "anon"! THIS is the way all "cuck" stories should go!

As to poor Nigel being "injured" and all the righteous indignity by some about it, consider this: isn't Nigel simply receiving back the same pain that, over all the various men he cucked, that he himself caused? Think about it.

To me that's not revenge, it is EQUITY.

PS and BTW, I am not trying to be an "anon" or hiding or any other BS, just no point in creating some name with nothing more which is considered not "anon" but in reality is actually anon. Get it?

redboat7redboat7about 1 month ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was really getting annoyed with this story but holy crap, you turned it around beautifully. I absolutely loved the fact that it was pre planned and considering the planning involved Reg and when it was announced that the second kick that broke his cock was specifically for Reg and getting his revenge in. You had five stars at that point and I wish I could add another couple for that awesome closing line that I also haven’t heard for years, Lead on McDuff!

Lexx

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

This was a good BTB tale, and having both women get their 'answers' from their two husband's at the same time and place was a good way to have it happen.

5 * from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Series Info