Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you made sure of that."

"It was natural Tom, it wasn't an act but yes I thought it might help demonstrate the difference to you."

I lifted my head from her chest, "And what do I get out of this?"

"Oh so much Tom, Rachel will be so happy, sexually it will open new doors, she will become a more sexual being, you have started seeing elements of that already."

"Not really, just a lot of hand jobs whilst she has been saving herself to fuck Nigel."

"We can adjust that, I will have a word with her. You will benefit from that as well, it will mean more sex for you, not less. Oh she will get a bit obsessed by him at first but things will calm down, she realises how blessed she is to have a husband like you, and I'm here to remind her. She will come back to you, just be patient."

I shook my head thinking that this couldn't be real, it had to be joke.

"There are other benefits."

"Such as, your not selling the idea so far?"

"Well I suspect you will enjoy Rachel being sexual with another man. She is hot, you have the right to watch, she will want that and Nigel expects it. It's very erotic; you might even be involved if you want that."

Now I've checked that kind of porn, like most guys, some of it is hot but the reality of Rachel being in that position was a different matter entirely!

Marion continued on, "You will be surprised at how erotic to see your wife that aroused and wanton and the reconnection sex is utterly amazing, the intensity of feeling is mind blowing, and there is a further benefit."

"I dread to think."

"Well frankly... me! I will stay with you whenever they are together; make sure you are cared for."

"Cared for?"

"I know you are attracted to me, your interest is kind of obvious and I'm delighted by it. I will help my daughter look after you sexually; you won't be missing out at all, far from it in fact."

With that Marion took my hand and placed it on her breast massaging my hand casually into her big tit, as she kept talking, "You're going to be just fine, trust me."

"And Reg knows about your arrangement, I find that hard to believe".

"You just leave Reg to me; I will sort all of that out."

I while later, we drove back, with Marion checking her phone.

"What will I be walking into?"

"They are waiting for us; you need to prepare for it... for them having sex. You can be there, holding and supporting your wife or you can wait downstairs and I'll look after you. If you choose the first option, prepare yourself, she is almost certain to orgasm on his cock, probably repeatedly, I know she doesn't with you during penetration. Oh and be ready for his size, he's just ...well big. She will say things, ask for more, say how big he is, she might even say she loves him; remember it's just sex not love. If you choose the second option, she'll want to tell you about it. I'll go out with Nigel afterwards to give you some space. Let her take care of you and your arousal, it will bring you back together."

"Why do you want to share Nigel?"

"To be honest I can't keep up with him, he is like a machine and I want Rachel to be fulfilled."

As we walked in Rachel was sitting on Nigel's lap. The skirt and blouse were gone, he had a hand on her thigh and they had obviously been kissing.

"Nice lingerie."

"Don't be like that, we're sharing everything. I don't want any secrets and Nigel likes me in lingerie."

"Oh he's seen you in them before then?"

"Just a couple of glimpses, when we were alone. I need to involve you and avoid any secrets, I know this might feel a little... unsettling, but it's just until you get used to it. I am still your wife and I love you more than anything, this is just a physical thing. When you give me this gift, I will be the happiest wife, just like mum: married and never happier."

As she was speaking Nigel was running his hands over her body. When I looked back, he held Rachel's breast in his hand, rolling her obviously hard nipples.

"It's natural and normal for women to prefer and desire bigger and Nigel will please me in that regard. It's about accepting that physically you can't provide the sex I deserve, but that we can still have a full and loving relationship. Mum insists you will be fine with it and that's the point... him being bigger after all. We have been preparing you for this, all that teasing and masturbating, it's not like you're getting any regular pussy these days."

Marion chipped in, "It's important you support each other, all sorts of stupid ideas will occur initially. You will both feel guilty, you'll think she doesn't love you, consider divorce etc., all of that will pass. There is no need for any of that, you are both consenting adults; you just have to trust each other and take care of each other's feelings."

"That's odd then, because I certainly don't feel cared for."

"You will baby, I'll stroke you off, once we get the fucking out the way, if you don't cum before then."

They all laughed at that before Marion chimed in, "Actually babe, Tom told me he is a little frustrated with the hand jobs, maybe you could offer some sloppy seconds."

Rachel stood and walked over to me, holding my face, "I have never loved you more, and of course you can have sloppies darling."

Marion reached for my cock, "He might be reluctant but he is hard... here check."

Rachel copped a feel and smiled, prompting Nigel, "Great let's get started then. Do you want to watch me fuck her or not?"

I reluctantly nodded.

"I'll do her here then; you can watch the first one before I take her upstairs. Right let's get some real cock into you girl."

I saw Rachel shiver with those comments, her excitement obvious. Nigel stripped off, he did in fact have a massive cock... there was no denying it. Judging from the gasp, Rachel certainly seemed impressed. Marion began stroking him, before Nigel bent Rachel over the couch and pulled down her knickers. I noticed her widening her stance in preparation as Nigel positioned himself to enter her... it was time!

I moved quickly across the room, no one noticed, as all eyes were focused on my wife's some to be plucked vagina. I was a decent footballer in my youth and took an almighty swing. Eyes on the ball, head down and accelerate through the strike. I hoofed Nigel in the balls, perfectly on target, 'you never lose it'.

There were screams all around, Nigel's were definitely the highest pitched. He keeled over sideways, lying prostrate. Well if he doesn't have the good sense to cover up... I kicked him again hard, discovering another advantage to a big cock; it's an easy target. I thought I might have broken it, as it now had a odd looking bend in it.

I looked at the two bitches, "You had better get him to hospital, I am pretty sure I have caused some permanent damage."

They both looked at me stunned, unable to form words and unmoving, "I said, get him the fuck out... now, before I start kicking him some more!"

Rachel quickly threw on a white towel robe; it needed both of them to pick him up. They eased him into the back of the car and tried wrapping him in a sheet, Marion cradling his head and Rachel jumping in to drive. She looked ridiculous in a robe with heels and stockings flashing, I couldn't help but laugh.

And then they were gone and quiet returned.

***

I was on a ferry that night and back in England the next morning. They wouldn't be able to move so quickly, seeing as I had all of their passports and bank cards. Reg was waiting for me at the ferry port. He knew everything that had happened, we had talked over the phone enough and it had pretty much worked out as we had anticipated prior to the holiday.

He confirmed a courier had given both Rachel and Marion divorce papers at the hospital. It took them 2 weeks to get back on temporary visas, only to find their houses up for sale and the locks changed. Their possessions were in storage and most of the money moved out of joint accounts. Reg was a whizz on the financials and had been preparing things before the start of the holiday. There's was no way we'd get away with all of that but we could make them squirm for a while. We weren't going to break the law, just make life as difficult as possible for them.

Reg had also retired and had arranged to go on an around the world trip with his also now retired secretary, the lovely Claire.

I had gone to see Reg when Rachel first starting to act strangely, he was alarmed that she might be following in her mother's footsteps. He hadn't realised Marion and Nigel were lovers initially. After he confronted them, he decided to initially stay together as Rachel was still a child, and later because it was more convenient and less expensive than divorce.

Marion was deluding herself with some fantasy of having a lover that her husband approved of, that was never true! Claire had seen Reg's distress and one thing led to another. He had continued a relationship with her for the past 7 years, which explained a lot of the long hours when Marion thought him to be working. He had spent a lot of time moving money and setting up trust funds for Claire and their three year old daughter Christine. The holiday and Rachel's involvement was the final straw needed to trigger the end of everything for him. I had to see if they would go through with things on the holiday, but was only too happy to help set things up with Reg.

After another couple of weeks, we finally agreed to sit down and talk to them, meeting them in the quiet corner of a local park.

Rachel wasted no time, "How could you do that to us... desert us."

"You deserved everything you got, anyway Nigel was there to look after your needs, surely you didn't need me."

The joke was lost on her, "You really hurt him; he was in hospital for days and will never be the same."

"Good, I am quite content with that outcome".

"We had no money or passports, don't I mean anything to you."

Reg and I answered at the same time, "No!"

Reg laughed at me, "Sorry you go first, I insist."

"Thanks Reg. No you mean nothing to me now Rachel; you seriously think I am going to settle for a wank for months whilst you take a lover. I knew you were self-centred but I didn't appreciate just how deluded you are."

Reg joined in, "I blame myself, I let your mother's crap go partly in an effort to protect you, and all it did was poison you with the same disease. So Tom's answer goes for me as well, except you can multiply that answer for each of the years we were married."

"You can't throw away all of our years of marriage," moaned Marion.

"Your right, I can't because you already did that years ago. You should know am I living with Claire and we have a beautiful daughter. We're going to travel for a while and settle in the Bahamas; I have set up trust funds for them both."

I was impressed, "Wow Bahamas's, can I come visit Reg?"

"Of course anytime you like."

"What about us!" cried Rachel, "I didn't even have sex with Nigel!"

"Really, I thought I might have punted him into your cheating cunt."

"Did you kick him for me?" asked Reg politely.

"Certainly did... as promised. I think it was that second kick which ruptured something as well, it looked a bit bent as they were dragging him out."

"Good man. Oh by the way you'll find Nigel is unemployed, his boss is a friend of mine from the golf club, he wasn't too impressed when he found out he had been chasing his wife as well. So he can't support you and there are a few other husbands keen to catch up with good old Nigel."

Marion gasped, "That can't be right, he was only seeing me."

Reg roared with laughter, "In your dreams Marion, your just one of many. Anyway, I wouldn't worry, you will get money from the divorces, maybe not as much as you think but I'm sure you can both find some new suitors. You were always good on your back Marion."

I decided to start wrapping things up, "It wasn't just the sex Rachel, it was the manipulation, the contempt, you always thought you were better than me, but you're not. Oh one other thing... that trip to the viewpoint, I know your mum promised to keep me company but she did a bit more than that. She was struggling to convince me to go back to the house but managed in the end. Marion, Reg is right, even in a cramped car you are very good on your back... and with your mouth. You're a much better fuck than your daughter."

"Mum how could you!"

Marion tried again, "But we had it all planned, we were going to ensure you maintained an even emotional state and engage in a bit of aftercare. We could have all still been so happy."

"Well the kicking I gave him made me a bit happier."

"But I love you, that was never in doubt... ever," moaned Rachel.

"But I don't love you.... that isn't in doubt either, and I don't think you know what love is."

"Daddy, you can't let this happen to your Princess."

"I didn't let it happen Princess, I made it happen and you both deserve exactly what you are getting. Sign the divorce papers, you will have just about enough to get by, fight it and you'll get far less."

I turned to Reg, "Well it feels like a pint is in order."

"Absolutely my soon to be ex son in law... lead on McDuff."

I chuckled never hearing that phrase for years, we trundled off to the pub together, leaving our wives on the park bench sobbing.

12