Broken and Beautiful

Story Info
Irritated plumber ran into a cute customer...who was a Karen.
3.1k words
4.27
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: contains non-consensual sex, threatening with a weapon, degradation, piss play. Do not proceed if you are disturbed by these elements. M/F in their early 30s.

Robert knocked on the wooden door once, and no one answered. This was the last job of a rough day. All he wanted was to go home and have a beer. He knocked again impatiently.

"Wait!!!" A female shouting voice came through the door. Robert sighed and waited.

Two minutes passed and still nothing. He knocked again, harder this time.

"Jesus Christ, would it kill you to give me a fucking sec?!" The shouting voice came through again.

Robert took a deep breath to calm himself. "Ma'am, if you're busy, you can book an appointment for another day."

As he was about to leave the door opened and an East Asian woman appeared. She was wearing a white house robe. Half of her long dark hair was in curls, and the other half straight. She had a pretty face, but now was full of annoyance. She made a loud "tsk" noise. "What's the big deal? You guys made me wait for ages for an appointment, now you can't wait for two minutes? Boo hoo."

Robert glared at yet another entitled customer, but she had already spun around and walked down the hallway. She pointed at the room on her right without sparing him another glance. "The sink has been leaking for weeks."

Robert clenched his jaw, entered the washroom with his tools, and examined the pipes under the sink in silence. Fuck these customers. Fuck this job. Fuck this bitch. And fuck whoever did this shitty DIY job to the pipes. He'd been working on it for 15 minutes when the woman came back.

She stood at the door. "Hey, how long will this take? I've got somewhere to go." This time all her hair was in curls and framed her heart-shaped face, and she had added some delicate makeup to her eyes, adding a sweetness to her face.

"It's gonna take at least an hour," he said.

"What?! It's a stupid sink, how hard can this be?"

"With this much damage, you're lucky you haven't had a flood."

"You have to be fucking kidding! Is this a scam? You plumbers are real scums."

Fucking brat. He dropped his wrench into the toolbox with a loud clang, and suddenly her phone rang. She whipped around to walk away from him again. Then he heard a door close, but her bratty little voice lingered.

"Oh my god I think I'm gonna be late." "It's the fucking plumber......he said it's gonna take an hour...to fix a tiny little sink......can you believe it?" "I'll come as soon as I can." "Yeah I'm so going to complain to his boss."

***

When she came back out into the hallway, she had changed into a white knitted long-sleeved dress that hugged her body tightly, accentuating her ample bust and slim waist. Robert's eyes traveled down her body, past the pokey nipples. Those nude heels probably gave her an extra 4 inches in height. She was still short.

"What are you looking at?" She snorted in disdain, but a small smirk played at her lips for the attention. "Creep." Then walked in a different direction towards the kitchen.

"Well, it's done. Just want to show you the faucet," Robert said.

"Really?" She perked up and followed him to the bathroom.

"Here," Robert said. She leaned in and noticed a chain had been added to one of the legs of the sink. Suddenly he grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her face against the mirror, leaving an alluring smudged red from her lipstick on the glass. "Ow!!" She yelped, lost her balance and flailed, then the pressure in her scalp was gone and next her arms were twisted behind her back.

"What are you doing?!" She screeched angrily, then she felt something sticky bind her wrists together. Duct tape.

Robert fisted her hair again and pushed her face down against the cold, hard counter. "Shut the fuck up, you nasty little brat," he hissed in her ear and slapped her ass with a loud smack, then he spun her weak body around.

Now he liked the look on her face. Smudged lipstick, frightened eyes; haughtiness replaced by fear, it was the first time she properly looked at him since he had walked into her apartment.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She whispered, realizing his menacing look.

He stepped closer and pressed his erection against her pelvis. "Why don't you guess?" He wrapped his strong arms around her petite frame as his hands deftly attached the other end of the chain to her taped hands, chaining her to the sink.

"Let go!" She screamed, pulling against the chain and kicking. A fuck-me heel got him in the shin. He grunted and slapped her across the face hard.

She whimpered as her ear rang and a sob started in her throat. Heat spread across her cheek. Next thing she knew, he shoved a hand towel roughly into her mouth as much as it would fit and then stalked out of the bathroom.

***

Katie was flexing her wrists and feeling around the chain to look for a way out when Robert came back with something in his hand.

Her phone!

"Mmhhmmhmm!!" She protested behind her stuffed mouth.

Her eyes widened as she watched Robert pull out a box cutter. Drops of tears rolled down her face when the blade emerged.

"Do. Not. Move," Robert warned. Katie stiffened as he cut her dress open from the neckline and her round tits spilled out. He grabbed a big handful of tit in one hand and enjoyed her little whine, then lifted her face with the blunt side of the blade with another. "I'm going to ungag you and you are not going to make a sound, unless you want me to cut this pretty face." He gave her tit a hard squeeze and another sob rose in her throat.

She had never been so violated in her life and nodded numbly with misty eyes.

He took out her gag and lifted her phone before her face, and the phone unlocked with facial recognition. He flashed her a charming smile, put the box cutter away, and then took a few pictures of her with her dress torn and tits exposed. Then he pushed her down on her knees while unbuckling his belt.

She saw his cock spring free and deeply regretted her own stupidity. "Look...I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I was rude...please...let me go...please..."

He tilted his head to regard her, his hard cock in hand, with a hint of smile in his sharp blue eyes. He was feeling better about this miserable day already. "Stick your tongue out."

Katie wanted to say no. He was still holding her phone in one hand with the camera pointing at her. She gave an almost imperceptible shake of her head.

"If I have to take the knife out again, someone is going to bleed and it's not going to be me. Stick your tongue out and do not move until I say you can. Don't make me hurt you more than I have to."

This can't be real. This can't be really happening.

"One."

A blow job. Is that what he wants? Maybe if she complies...

"Two."

She made herself stick her tongue out and prepared for his cock to come. When a stream of piss hit her face, she was first aghast and instinctively wanted to turn away.

"What did I say?" His warning came again.

Then humiliated tears flowed down her face as the stream of piss hit her tongue and then ran down her bare chest, to her ripped dress. She met his sadistic eyes and a heavy sense of degradation washed over her. It felt like something was breaking. The last bit shot into her mouth and he grabbed her face to force her mouth closed. "Swallow."

The uncontrollable sobbing then came and her body trembled in distress. "Not looking so arrogant now, are you?" He mocked cruelly as he kicked off his jeans. He made sure her phone captured everything and then put it down.

He unhooked the chain behind her hands and she collapsed on the floor weakly, her body wet with his piss. Still weeping, she tried to wiggle her way out of the bathroom with her wrists still taped behind her. Then she heard a cold laugh. Next, she was flipped properly on her stomach and his muscular body was on top of her. Her dress lifted, panties removed, and he buried his hard cock in her tight pussy with a satisfied groan.

He ignored her wail and started pumping away, stretching her little cunt with his cock, occupying every bit of room. His cock reached deeper, unforgiving. Another wail came. "No..."

"Shut up or I will gag you again." He gave her round little ass cheeks several heavy blows on each side with loud smacks, leaving red handprints on her fair skin.

She wept softly into the cold floor as he fucked her ruthlessly; his pelvis slammed against her ass cheeks over and over, sending harsh ache up her cervix with every stroke. She tried to inch away from under him again and he pinned her in place by the taped wrists, the fucking unrelenting. Her choked words came out amid the crying, "It hurts...it hurts..."

"Yeah?" He leaned close to her ear. "Boo fucking hoo."

She turned her head to look at him, pleading. "Please, please, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Are you?"

She nodded desperately, hopeful.

He withdrew from her momentarily and picked her up, then placed her to sit on the edge of the sink. He felt her cunt with his hand and two fingers slid in easily. "Jesus, you little whore," he taunted and wiped her wetness on her face. Then he gripped her hips and pushed his cock back in her little pussy.

His strokes were less harsh this time, as though coaxing her. The tip of his cock still grazed her sensitive cervix, slow and deep, but less punishing so. He grabbed a full tit and squeezed, relishing how the torn dress framed her tits and presented them to him, how soft it felt in his hand, and how her cunt tightened around him when he tugged a hard nipple crudely.

He looked up and saw her expression, submissive, doe-eyed, bottom lip caught between her teeth. She met his steel-blue eyes and looked down timidly, then caught sight of his hard cock pounding her pussy in long strokes. The initial painful fullness that had put her to tears now felt......welcomed. Now that she had quit the sobbing, the vulgar sounds of her wet pussy filled the bathroom. She looked away in shame.

"Look at me," he demanded.

Katie looked back at him, but his gaze was too intimidating...predatory, so her brown eyes wandered again.

"I said look at me." He cupped the nape of her neck and made her face him squarely. The force of his thrusts intensified with his iron grip on her neck, and reluctant moans broke free from her lips. She saw a corner of his lips lift in a mocking smirk, and wanted to look away again.

"Don't you look away." He pinched a hard nipple punitively and she moaned sluttily in response. Her spread legs quivered as his cock continued to assault her sensitive pussy. She knew she was probably making a mess. The idea that his cock felt good filled her with excruciating mortification, but that was the end of her coherent thoughts. Her tits bounced all around while she got fucked, asking to be molested, so he toyed with them, squeezing, pinching, tugging, slapping, and she couldn't help but push her chest forward for more stimulation. Her needy moans were getting louder, lacking control and thick with lust.

He lowered his head to take a nipple in his mouth and sucked, blond curls tickling her chest. "Oh god..." she whimpered helplessly as he dug his fingers in her hip and waist, his muscles taut as if he needed to crush her, and she unconsciously pushed her hips out, offering her cunt up to her violator greedily.

Robert drew in a sharp breath and abruptly took his cock out. She supported her limp body awkwardly with her taped hands behind her, legs still spread, her little cunt drenched, breathless. His throbbing cock wanted to be inside her again, use that warm fuckhole as his cum dump...but he wanted more defeat, more surrender, more submission. Eyeing his prey, he shoved two fingers into her soaked cunt.

Her slutty whines started again. He stared at her mess of a squirming body coldly and added another finger, driving them in and out, occasionally thumbing her swollen clit. Fuck. This whore gets So. Wet. He alternated between fingerfucking her cunt and thumbing her clit, eventually started simply rubbing his fingers across her clit left and right, back and forth. She looked at him with a face of panic. Her body was not her own, with her slim legs open all the way, exposing her needy cunt; she was lifting her hips ever so slightly, pushing her clit against his fingers. Broken, hurried, sob-like moans escaped her. "Please...please...please, oh my god..." Her body spasmed as her orgasm rolled through her, pussy juice dripped down her cunt, making obscene noises as his fingers relentlessly toyed with her clit. Her lewd whines continued weakly until he gave that poor clit a break.

Robert grabbed her by the hair and looked into her dazed, disoriented eyes. "Pathetic little slut." Then he spat on her pretty face.

Katie choked back a sob, and he was ready to abuse her twitching little cunt again. Three fingers fit in her to start, but it started feeling tight with four fingers.

"Please...please...no more..." she begged.

"Well, I want to see how much this little fuckmeat can take." He added his thumb, making a beak-like shape with his fingers, and pushed.

Katie tried to back away immediately, with nowhere to go, even if her ass fell into the sink, the mirror would be right behind her. "Please...don't...please..."

He yanked her back and immobilized her with one hand on her hip, his fingers gaining entry in her wet little cunt again.

"It won't fit...it won't fit..." she sobbed. "Please don't do this."

Fitting the fingers was not the difficult part. It's the base knuckles that were a challenge. Pain contorted her face as he tried to push his knuckles past her entrance. Robert felt a perverted curiosity. Would it fit? How much could she take? The idea of her warm cunt around his whole hand made his cock even harder, if that was even possible.

"You need to relax," he said matter-of-factly and pushed again.

She screamed as if burned and tried to back up but couldn't. "Stop! Stop! Please don't do this. Please, please. I'm really sorry. I was being a bitch. I know. I'm sorry...please...I won't do that again..." More tears rolled down her face.

Another agonizing death stare from him. "Fine." He took his fingers out of her pussy and pulled her down onto the floor by the arm. "On your knees, make yourself useful."

She went on her knees with relief and nodded eagerly when he said, "Any teeth and my fist goes in your cunt whether you like it or not."

He lifted his rigid cock up against his abdomen and exposed his balls. She got the cue then and licked it carefully.

"Get in there," he ordered, so she inched closer and took a ball in her mouth, gently sucking and running her tongue around it within her mouth. He hmmm'ed in approval and moved her head to the other side, so she pleasured the other one with her lips and tongue too. She could taste her pussy juice, proof of her body's betrayal. He ran his fingers into her dark hair and held her head and let his stiff cock rest on her cute face. Remembering the stuck-up woman who had opened the door earlier, depraved satisfaction swelled in his chest.

"Good girl," he murmured, "open up."

She opened her mouth obediently and he shoved his cock all the way in until it hit her throat. "Open up your throat." And she did. He got a good grip of her hair and started using her warm mouth like a cock sleeve. In and out. In and out. Her little throat enclosed around the tip of his cock like a glove each time he thrust deep. Glock. Glock. Glock.

A low subtle growl came from Robert's throat as he tightened his grip in her hair and pushed her head down roughly, suddenly cutting off her air. She panicked and pushed against his legs.

The hand on her head stayed firm. "You're not coming up," he said sharply. "Breathe through your nose. Keep your throat open. I want you to take all of it."

She inhaled shallow breaths, and then deeply, through her nose. Her mouth wide open still, letting his cock abuse her throat. Her eyes welled up again. It was difficult to take it all.

Abruptly he held her head with both hands and rammed his cock brutally in her mouth, over and over, fucking her face like a rag doll. Wet, guttural noises came from her throat as the abuse went on. Then suddenly he pulled her hair and forced her face up, and ropes of white cum shot from his cock, landing on her used face.

Katie gasped for air urgently, stunned and shaken, staring at him with uncertainty.

Panting as well, Robert picked up her phone again to take a photo of her, used and filthy in her ripped dress. He took out his own phone and did something on both devices.

He got dressed and crouched down at her level. "If you do anything stupid, everyone on your contact list gets to see the pictures. If you behave, your pictures stay a secret. Got it?"

Katie nodded silently. Her throat hurt. Her jaw hurt. Everywhere hurt.

He wiped away her new tears with a thumb. "Good girl. Learned your lesson?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded again. Robert took in the view; broken and beautiful, and his cock got a little excited again. He cut the duct tape around her wrists before leaving her apartment, feeling fresh.

It was a great day after all. It wasn't until later that he remembered he hadn't fixed her sink. Maybe next time...had to be soon, before she got a flood.

Author's Note: Recently my fwb (blond white M) and I (East Asian F) have been exploring the more rough side of kinks, consensual non-consent, and piss play. Kudos to him, every time he would drink BOTTLES of water beforehand. I had to write this down as a release so that I'm not obsessed with these thoughts. Hope you enjoyed.