Broken and Bonded Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a hundred problems he could see with this project, and he realised that it would need for him or Jon to be here almost constantly. He had met the Frawnings boys, and he knew how pumped up they could get. He knew from experience of them that he could control them if he needed to and Jon, would also have no problem with it. But Seline and the girls, well the history of the Frawnings was not the best with females, this was part of the reason for this intervention.

He walked around further. For over an hour he strolled across Seline's property, assessing and planning, at one point he took out his mobile phone and took a few photographs, and then created a new text document with notes and suggestions. He kept himself busy, whilst his brother and Seline, were inside... doing whatever it was they were doing together. He smiled ruefully; his brother was finally making a move on the woman -- but a house full of girls was not conductive to anything more intimate.

Slightly separate from the main house was another building, and Matt strolled around it. It looked sturdy enough, and there looked to be furniture inside. Perhaps this dwelling would work for himself or his brother, whilst they were here. He took more photographs and made a note that Jonathon should ask Seline about this house.

He sighed as he turned to start walking back, just as a shiny blue mini drove down the driveway and came to a halt next to his own car.

He felt a prickling at the back of his neck as the occupant climbed out and stood gaping at him.

He rubbed his neck and his fingers curled up under his hair, under the white streak.

"Miss Beaumont!" he nodded coolly as he approached her.

"Mr Richards," she nodded back stiffly.

"You are looking well -- as usual..." he said admiring the way the sunlight caught her neatly trimmed hair, the sight of her brought about all sorts of happy feelings in him and he smiled warmly at her.

She blinked up at him, and the colour ripened her cheeks, giving her a nice rosy glow. "Thank you, I am feeling well... how are you, why are you here?"

His smile turned into a full-on grin, and he was surprised at the way her eyes dilated in response to him.

He had thought her immune to his charms, and the realisation that she was not, gave him a rush of excitement, straight to his suddenly throbbing groin.

"Ah straight to the heart of it I see!" he murmured huskily; and was again surprised when she shivered in response.

"Not at all," she stammered. "I was just wondering at the coincidence of us both being here at the same time!"

"It is rather a coincidence, isn't it," his eyes twinkled at her. "Almost as if fate is throwing us at each other."

He had meant it as a joke, but the way the colour flooded her cheeks -- only to drain away almost immediately, had him frowning with concern as she leaned heavily against her car.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he reached out to assist her.

She shrugged away from him before he could make the contact though

"Yes... yes I'm fine thank you -- just a momentary dizzy spell."

She smiled but she did not make eye contact with him again, and Matt suddenly felt like he wanted -- needed to gaze deeply into those vibrant blue eyes, just as Jonathon and Seline had been doing -- he had the urge to do this with Rowena Beaumont.

He was stopped though by the arrival of his brother, who smiled across at Rowena. "Miss Beaumont what a delightful surprise!"

"I just came to speak with Seline?" she said with a questioning frown. "I do hope that your presence here is not for some unfortunate reason... and where is Seline, she would never leave guests to see themselves off?"

"We are more than guests though," Jonathon grinned. "We are good -- very good friends of hers as you are too, I believe T..."

"Rowena," Trudy cut in. "You may call me Rowena if you so wish, since we are friends amongst friends?"

"Rowena it is then," Matt said warmly and as he smiled down at her she felt her knees begin to tremble -- just as his smiles had always done to her.

"Rowena, then." Jonathon murmured with clear amusement.

The two giants of men, stood on either side of her and Trudy has never felt so small in her life.

She glared up at the two of them and her eyes flashed blue lasers at them both.

Jonathon grinned, but Matt sucked in a breath, and his hand went automatically to the back of his head.

Trudy used his distraction to slip past him and scurried into the house before he could do his usual recovery thing.

Jonathon sighed regretfully as his brother looked up at him blankly.

"Ready to go?" he asked a little bemused.

"So close..." Jonathon muttered under his breath, before giving a light sigh of resignation. "Yes, Matt there is nothing left for us here today, so we may as well head back... are you okay to drive?"

"Yes of course -- why wouldn't I be?"

*

Trudy watched from the shadows of the doorway, as they climbed into their car and then drove away.

"They've gone then?" Seline asked from behind her, and Trudy turned to smile tremulously at her.

"Yes, they have gone... but what brought them here in the first place?"

Seline sighed. "Come and share some dinner with me and the girls and then I will tell you all about it... I should like to hear your thoughts on the matter too."

"I should like to hear your thoughts too on a personal problem of my own." Trudy smiled up at her old friend.

The two women embraced and then walked towards the back of the house to where the long dining room joined the kitchen.

The room was a buzz of conversation, and Trudy smiled widely as she walked in.

12