Broken Codes

Story Info
A story about a prisoner and a Padawan and a spanking.
2.9k words
4.27
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jabiim. Ninel hated this planet, almost as much as she hated the war itself. The Clone Wars were entering their second year, though it felt to the Padawan more like its twentieth. One year and four deployments. It was a modest tour of duty compared to what so many others in the Jedi Order had endured, and yet it had taken its toll on her mind and body none the less.

Ninel ran a finger down the gouge on her left cheek and cursed. She had never considered herself pretty to look at, but she mourned for her face all the same.

There was a stirring beside her. She'd woken the prisoner. A green face tattooed in traditional Mirialan patterns emerged from the adjacent sleeping bag to regard her with annoyance. They both lay in silence, staring each other down in the faint light as they listened to the rain and wind batter their shared tent like the din of distant artillery.

"Still sad about that scar I gave you?" the green face asked. Cedee Tomo was her name, a Mirialan orphan somehow turned Mandalorian Mercenary. She and Ninel had something of a history, stretching back to before and during the war. The galaxy seemed a small place with their repeated encounters.

"Go back to sleep, deycoot." Ninel said, mocking her with the use of a Mandalorian word she scarcely knew the meaning of.

The woman screwed her face up in contemplation and disgust. "You mean di'kut?"

"Whatever. I don't have the time or will to perfect a dying language." Ninel sighed as she rolled over, turning her back on the ever indignant Mandalorian.

"We're not dying you arrogant little Aruetii." Cedee hissed. "When you realise that it will already be too late."

"Blah blah, imperialist regimes always fall under their own contradictions, blah blah. I'm too tired for this right now, Cedee." The padawan was certainly not up for more of the Mandalorian's political sparring, she never could win when Cedee got started on those.

Cedee was a topic on her mind often. Even when they weren't sharing a small tent. There was something Rougeish, idiosyncratic about her that Ninel rarely saw in her Jedi colleagues. An orphan adopted by nomadic warriors of a culture as ancient as the Jedi themselves, and yet so radically different. She often seemed like the most interesting being in the universe.

Ninel retrieved a personal datapad from under her blanket. It was one of the many items that had been confiscated from the captive. "I never had one of these, what are they for?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Hey, how the kriffing hell did you get that?"

"The Clones that brought you in didn't question me. I'm a Jedi, I outrank them."

"Gimmie it back you little..." Cedee trailed off.

"You're not in a position to make demands here." Ninel said, flashing her an evil smile.

Cedee bit her lip. "Please, would you stop looking at my personal things." There was clear panic in her voice, the reddish hues of humiliation darkened her green face in the faint light of the heater.

Ninel ignored her. The woman's pleas only made her more curious. What secrets did this device contain that would trouble such a being as her? She scrolled through various applications until she came to one labelled simply "Holonet Explorer". She clicked it, and her jaw subsequently dropped to the floor of the tent.

Cedee had evidently not closed her last browsing session. Ninel was greeted with a video of a scantily clad twi'lek with a Mirialan woman bent over her lap in a similar state of undress. The sound of flesh slapping flesh and moaning filled the tent as the Twi'lek landed blow after blow on the Mirialan's upturned green and now rapidly reddening backside.

There was an unbearable eternity of silence, save for the sharp reports of flesh smacking flesh emitting from the datapad.

The Jedi was the first to break the silence "Is... Is this spanking? Oh my... That's... That's a little weird, Cedee." Ninel let out a chuckle. Her smile was pulled taught like a damn holding the river of screaming laughter at bay.

"Give it back you little creep!" Cedee got to her feet, only to remember that her hands were bound. She sat down again, recalculating.

"So... Is this your fetish or something?" Ninel probed, not quite able to take her eyes off the bizarre yet enchanting scene taking place on the little screen.

The Mirialan ground her teeth and pulled a face that looked like it had been carved from beskar. Yeah... It is. What of it? Try as she might, she could not hide her embarrassment. Ninel could sense it radiating from her so powerfully that the dam broke and the sound of her laughter eclipsed that of the spanking.

"You laugh all you want, girl. Now you know what I'm going to do to you next time the tables turn and it's you in the binders."

Ninel was very quiet after that.

"Hey, Cedee." Ninel cautiously tapped the elbow sticking out of the sack next to her. "You awake?"

"Of course." The Mirialan opened her eyes. "What is it?"

"I just wanted to apologise for going through your things." Ninel meant it, the scene had played itself out in her head multiple times that day. Even if Cedee was an enemy combatant, she deserved to be treated with dignity in captivity. That was something Ninel had not afforded her the previous night.

"I shouldn't have done that, it was very... Unjedi like of me. I was curious, and I let that curiosity get the better of me, and I'm sorry."

The captive woman had turned over now. There was a kind of puzzled, incredulous look on her face. "Huh... Didn't expect that." She chuckled. "Are you only saying this because I threatened to spank you afterwards?"

"No!" Ninel blurted out a bit too fast.

Now it was Cedee's turn to laugh. "Don't worry about it. I was only joking. Or was I?" She laughed again.

"I'm serious." The Padawan insisted. She went quiet for another moment before adding: "If there's something I can do that doesn't involve letting you walk out of here, let me know."

"Really?" Cedee let her surprise show once again. "Well in that case, shimme on over a bit so I can slip into your sack. Its kriffing cold."

Ninel was about to protest, but the Mandalorian had already slotted herself in beside her before she could get a word out. She froze at the sudden intimacy. She felt the woman's breath on her neck, her chest pushed up against her back, her legs intertwining with her own, her arms wrapping around her waist. Ninel gasped in realisation.

"Your arms are free, how?!" she turned to face her captivating captive, very conscious of how close her smiling face now was.

"Well duh, how am I supposed to cuddle you if my arms aren't free?" the Mandalorian's response was nonchalant.

"But how?!" Ninel exclaimed.

"Ssshh." Cedee laid a green finger gently to Ninel's lips. "A woman must have her secrets."

"You're treading a fine line here." Ninel summoned her best approximation of a serious look as she pushed the hand away. "Don't make me regret my generosity tonight." In truth she wasn't sure if she could get the binders on again now that they were off. This Mandalorian was notoriously slippery. Something more should have been done, better precautions should have been taken. But the Padawan was too exhausted to deal with it. Her energy had been fully spent, and curiously she found herself more and more inclined to the idea of being held on this cold night.

Cedee made a petulant "hmpf" sound. "You tried to humiliate me last night. With much glee too. I think that warrants some concessions, don't you?"

"I already let you get away with threatening to spank me." Ninel said as she turned her back toward the woman again. Even saying the words disturbed something inside her.

"Oh don't act like you didn't love the suggestion. I could tell by how quiet you went."

Ninel only growled in response. There was another long period of silence. Her mind was a roiling inferno of conflicting emotions now.

"Cedee?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you... Y'know, into me in that way?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"If you're uncomfortable I can go back to my bag." Cedee offered.

"No!" Ninel blurted out a bit too fast. "Please... Stay."

"It sounds like you're enjoying this. I can feel your heartbeat through your back." Cedee teased. "Conflicts a bit with your chaste warrior monk persona, doesn't it?"

"I don't know, the Jedi way is supposed to be a lonely way." Ninel responded solemly. "I've never been very good with intimacy and things like this. I'm not supposed to take part in it. But it doesn't mean I don't want it."

Now it was Cedee's turn to be silent. "That kinda makes me feel sorry for you." It wasn't "almost". There was genuine sadness. Ninel could sense it. It made her feel good and strange in a way she could not grasp.

Cedee was considering her words carefully. "You know, The best way to get over that sort of thing is to experience a little bit of it."

Ninel went still as a stone as Cedee's hand drifted down to her waist. "You don't mean-" she began but stopped when she felt the woman's hand reach her thigh. "Oh, you do. Oh farkle, I don't know..."

"I won't hurt you, Ninel. Not more than you'd like at least. I promise." Cedee murmured softly into her ear.

The padawan was silent but breathing heavily. Her heart pounded as though a Rancor was trying to break free from her chest. With horror, she realised just how much she wanted it. To be draped over her most prolific nemesis's lap and spanked until she was a moaning, slobbering mess. The prospect was humiliating and exciting in equal measure. Ninel despaired of the madness that gripped her.

"What if someone hears it?" Ninel asked. Her voice was a small, frightened whisper.

"I don't think they could hear a detonator going off in here with this weather."

"So... You actualy want to spank me? For real?"

"Yes. A thousand times, yes. I've wanted to spank you since the day I first laid eyes on your cute little face." Cedee responded with earnest enthusiasm. "C'mon, you want it. You know it. I know it."

"Ok." Ninel finalised with a long.exhale.

"Yes!" Cedee exclaimed in triumph. She broke the embrace, pulled Ninel's rough pillow from under her head and sat on it. She then patted her lap and shot Ninel a sly grin.

Ninel slowly sat up on her knees and shuffled over to where Cedee was sitting. Tentatively she lay herself across the woman's lap and hid her face in her crossed arms. She tensed slightly as she felt Cedee's hand on her back, holding her in place. It was an embarrassing position to even imagine herself in. But the feeling of her body pressed against Cedee's... It was almost too much.

"You're not gonna feel a spanking much with all this stuff in the way." Cedee tugged at her tunic for emphasis.

Ninel gave her consent. Her tunic was lifted and folded over her back, held firmly under Cedee's arm. She inhaled softly as she felt a finger slip under her waistband and tug at her pants, pulling them, along with her underwear down and exposing her nether regions to the cold air and the hungry eyes of her adversary.

There was an uncharacteristic squee of joy from the Mandalorian as Ninel's bottom was revealed. "Ooh you have freckles on your butt too! You have no idea how long I've wanted to see these!" She gave each of her buttocks a pinch for emphasis.

The Mandalorian woman's hand glided over the surface of her buttocks and then began to explore the crack, her fingers caressing the rim of her anal orifice and moving on to the lips of her vagina. No one had ever touched her like this before. Ninel relished the titillation that she had long craved and thought never to get.

"Alright, You comfy? Cause this is your last chance to back out. I'm about to make these cute lil cheeks so red you could use them to decorate a Venator."

"Please, just spank me already." Ninel moaned back weakly. By now she was in such a state of arousal that she could offer nothing else.

"Say no more then." Cedee drew back her hand and brought it down in the middle of the girl's backside with an almighty slap that wobbled the cheeks and left a visible red handprint.

A sting and a jolt of pleasure shot through Ninel with the impact of her arch nemesis's hand on her bare flesh. She gasped. It hurt, but it was also with no doubt the most exciting sensation she had felt in her short life.

The Mandalorian brought her hand down again, this time on the right cheek, then once again on her left cheek, and again in the middle. She continued the pattern and became more rapid with each slap.

"Now who's not in a position to be making demands, huh?" The Mandalorian mocked. "Do you even have any idea how dumb you are for letting me spank you? I could just knock you out, leave your pants down and sneak out of here now." She laughed and punctuated her statement with a smack to the Padawans exposed bottom. "But I'm feeling generous, so I'll give you the spanking you so obviously crave first."

"What? No plea- Ninel began, but she was cut off by her own yelp of pain as Cedee's had came down again.

"Imagine your Clone Troopers coming in here and seeing you out cold with your bare, red ass on display." Cedee brought her hand down hard in the middle of Ninel's bottom and was given a dismayed yelp in response. "Bet it would be the best sight of their short lives."

Cedee's words touched her soul, punched her gut and filled her with a humiliation the likes of which she had never experienced before. She sent a protective hand toward her stinging rear instinctively, but a stronger hand caught it and held it to her back.

"If we get caught, I'm telling them I never consented to this." Ninel growled, and then yelped as she felt the sting of another slap on her bare cheeks.

"If we get caught, I'm taking you as a hostage." Cedee replied as she brought her hand down on the Jedi's other cheek. She built up her pace, alternating between each cheek and delivering the occasional smack to the centre of the Padawan's bottom, sending ripples across its now reddening surface.

The onslaught on Ninel's bare bottom was sending her to the edge, each stinging slap that landed on her rippling red buttocks pushed her closer and closer to plummeting into that forbidden abyss. She howled her agony, anguish and pleasure into the stormy night.

Ninel writhed and wriggled over Cedee's lap against the onslaught of smacks mercilessly raining down on her red, virgin cheeks. The sting was building up, now beyond anything she had anticipated. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes threatening to spill out, but she couldn't cry. Not in front of Cedee. She was a Jedi. A Padawan, not a youngling. She'd seen war. Something as ridiculous as a spanking couldn't make her cry. She was beyond crying. She cursed instead, loudly, and a lot.

Cedee was giggling. She reeked of triumph and satisfaction. "You have a vocabulary that would put a Hutt to shame! I didn't expect that of you."

"Cedee... please, I... I've had enough, can't take anymore." Ninel's tears were flowing freely now.

The spanking ceased. Cedee let the girls arms free and reached over to gently brush the mess of orange locks from her face. "Are you ok? Did I go too far?".

"I can't belive I let you do that." Ninel choked between her sobs. She felt like her bottom had been subjected to orbital turbolaser bombardment. She reached back to feel her smouldering red globes. They burned with the fury of a dying star.

"Do you regret it?" Cedee asked tentatively.

"No." Was all Ninel could manage as she oriented herself back into an upright position as delicately as possible.

Cedee cuped Ninel's face in her green hands. "Good. You put a lot of trust in me tonight. I'm very grateful for that. Thank you." The Mandalorian planted a kiss on the Jedi's forehead. Ninel smiled up at her, through her tears. "You're not going to knock me out and walk away now, are you?"

"No." Cedee giggled as she dried Ninel's tears with her sleeve. "I couldn't ever hurt you like that. Not after this."

"My ass sure hu-" Cedee's lips were suddenly pressed against hers. Ninel was breathless when she broke off. The rancor in her heart was there again, as were the tears. Cedee was beautiful in a new light now. The most beautiful being in the galaxy. That this woman would share her intimacy with a scruffy being like her was astounding, and it just made her even better.

Cedee ran a thumb across the fresh scar on Ninel's face as though she was reading her thoughts. "You're a very pretty girl, Ninel. A Cyar'ika. A treasure. Jedi or no. Scars and all. Please don't ever forget that."

Ninel didn't know how she could.