All Comments on 'Broken Door'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Yep

Well done. People really ought to think things through before committing to an action sequence. You might find yourself somewhere that you did not want to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Story makes no sense

Most of your stories are well written, but this one makes no sense.

the Ct. Yankee

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It makes for a good story when Jenn cheats on Tom

Jennifer and Jerry would be a good story, how she gives herself to Jerry, doing things she won't do with Tom. a little cheating slut with a wet pussy, and loves to sneak around to fuck lots of men. Thanks....Rich

magmamanmagmamanabout 15 years agoAuthor
A simple story

This simple scenario is far too common in life. A pair of relationships, already partially dysfunctional leads to one mate ending up with the other's mate.

Jerry of course reacts to his lust, Jennifer finds she likes Jerry better.

Jerry realizes far too late the problems coming on down the road as Jennifer makes her impulsive choice rather obvious.

Cheating? Yes. Common? Yes. Sorry but I don't do 38DD breasts and 10" glistening cocks.

Just another idea I had in mind, but from the horrid feedback emails I received, it won't be written and I just deleted the followup.

Why some of you come in here with your pants unzipped so you can scream filth about sluts and cheaters and people actually having sex is beyond me.

Right now I am fed up. Thank you to those who enjoy my poor efforts at being different, to those who don't...count two fingers over from the left, then two fingers over from the right. The one remaining is for you...:) I will go pout now.

Then, until I get my ego back, I am...

Logged out..

MGM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...