Broken Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there in a long, dark coat with a large handbag, clutching a bottle of wine, she looked nervous. Juan wondered why she had come, but was reassured by the slight smile on her face and the bottle of wine, which appeared to be a gift for him.

Ann thought it might be difficult to persuade Juan to let her into his apartment and she had practised what she might have to say, but it turned out to be much easier than she expected.

"Hello, Juan," she said, proffering the bottle of wine. "I brought you some wine. May I come in please?"

Juan noted her hesitant smile and fluttering eyelashes. His arrogance and vanity told him it was the look of a woman who wanted more of his expert loving. Glancing at the wine, he was pleased to see it was a ten year old Rioja Reserva Seleccion Especial.

"Por favor," he replied, ushering her inside.

Once inside the apartment, he closed the front door and helped her off with her coat. She had taken great care with her hair and makeup and she was wearing an attractive, dark red dress with a low neckline showcasing a generous portion of her pale breasts. She followed him into the kitchen / dining room, placing her handbag carefully on the floor.

"Please have a seat," he said, taking a corkscrew from a drawer. "I will pour us some of this lovely wine and then we can talk."

Juan opened the bottle and fetched two wine glasses from a cupboard.

"It's lovely to see you," he said, filling the glasses. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" replied Ann, smiling unsteadily. "You're probably wondering why I'm here, Juan. Actually, I want to ask you for a favour. I've been so lonely on my own and I've decided I need to leave. I will be gone tomorrow, but I want to spend the night with you before I go."

*

When they paused for a short break between energetic sex sessions Ann fetched the last of the wine from the kitchen / dining room. Juan had no idea she had laced his glass of the strong red wine with powdered sleeping pills. Much later, having fucked him to a standstill, Ann lay beside Juan and waited patiently until she was sure he was sound asleep.

Naked, she padded through to the kitchen / dining room and retrieved the meat cleaver from her handbag, returning swiftly to the bedroom. Standing at the side of the bed, looking down at the loathsome little man who had wrecked her life, she gritted her teeth and did not hesitate. This was not a random act on the spur of the moment. It was planned and deliberate.

Ann knew there would be a lot of blood, but she was shocked by the immediate aftermath of the cleaver hitting Juan's neck. A fountain of blood erupted under pressure, jetting from Juan's neck in all directions with enormous force, his eyes flew open and his body twitched uncontrollably. Ann saw surprise, fear and recognition in his eyes in the second or two before they glazed over.

As the blood gushed from the lifeless body, the muscles relaxed, including the sphincter. The bowels voided, filling the small room with the smell of shit. Gagging with nausea, Ann hacked at Juan's neck twice more before she was satisfied her task had been completed. Soaked in blood, she had avenged her husband as appropriately as she could.

Afterwards, in no great hurry, she washed herself off in the bathroom, wiped herself down with one of Juan's bath towels. She retrieved her clothes from the kitchen / dining room, got dressed and let herself out, not bothering to close the front door. There was no point trying to hide what had happened to Juan.

With time to spare, she made her way at a steady pace along the cold, dark and empty streets towards her goal. It took her under an hour to get there, as the sky gradually grew lighter, signalling the dawn of a new day. From time to time she anxiously checked her watch, but her timing was good and she only had a few minutes to wait.

Breathing deeply in an effort to calm her nerves, she lay face down at a ninety degree angle to the railway line, positioning her neck on the track, exactly as Richard had. She heard the express hurtling rapidly towards her and was sure she would soon be reunited with her one true love.