Broken Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," Travis called as they walked away. "Please don't overwhelm my fiancee and run her off. I still need her."

"Oh shush, I'm not going to run her off. She loves you too much for that." She leaned over, "I swear just like his father."

Clover laughed with happiness as Debra led her inside and they started talking about wedding planning. Travis looked down at the box in his hand and realized it was his grandmother's ring. He tucked it in his pocket for when they were alone and went inside. Heading to his room, he quickly changed, and then threw a bunch of clothes and essentials into a suitcase and a duffel and took them out to the car, tossing them into the trunk. When he went back in, Calvin was staring at him hard. "What... do you think... you're doing?" he asked flatly.

Without hesitation, Travis replied, "Chasing the love of my life."

A slow smile crossed Calvin's face as he walked over and embraced Travis. "That's my boy...". He turned and led him inside again, closing the door. They went into the kitchen and he pulled two small glasses down before pulling out a bottle of very expensive whiskey from the back of a cupboard. "If anything calls for a celebration, this does," he observed, pouring two fingers for each of them and then getting some ice from the freezer. Raising his glass and clinking it against the one Travis was holding, he murmured, "Congratulations, son. I can't tell you how happy I am for you."

Travis took a sip and then murmured, "Thanks, dad. Me too," as he savored the smooth burn of the liquor as it went down.

Loud laughter came from the dining room and Calvin smiled, "I haven't heard her this happy in a while. You have made me proud."

Travis blinked, then looked up at his dad. "Really?" he asked in a soft, almost small voice.

"You always made me proud, son. I just never knew how to show it." Calvin wrapped an arm around him. "You're my son and I love you. Just promise me something." Calvin looked at Travis seriously, "Be a better father than I was. Don't let pride prevent you from showing love and affection."

He nodded. "I won't, dad. I love you," he said, his voice thick at his father's praise.

Calvin hugged him again, "Now, let's finish this drink and go find out what kind of trouble we're in." The laughter came from the dining room again, causing him to smile. "I've missed that sound."

The pair finished their drinks and rinsed out the glasses, putting them in the dishwasher, and then went into the dining room and found Debra and Clover sitting side by side talking and laughing. Travis paused for a moment, the scene reaching down and clutching at his heart. It was wonderful.

"OK, but don't worry about a dress, we'll pick you out something beautiful that fits you."

"Nothing big and frufru," Clover agreed with a giggle. "Travis likes it when I'm wearing slinky clothes." She leaned over, "He's a breast man."

"No," Debra said with a soft chuckle, "He's just a Clover man." The two women started giggling again.

Travis nodded as he walked in to sit down next to Clover, pulling her back against him. "That's right. Everything about her is my favorite," he agreed.

Debra smiled, then reached to take Calvin's hand, "I'm so glad you two are together again. I guess Calvin got his wish after all. The stars aligned, and our family is together once more." She giggled and tugged Calvin down to kiss him. "Good man." Travis saw Calvin melt and smile down at her, a rare expression for the normally stern man.

Travis, in turn, kissed the soft spot just in front of Clover's ear. "I love you," he breathed, his arms sliding around her waist.

She shivered and melted into his hug, her eyes turning to him, "I love you," she kissed his lips then snuggled into him. "I gave your mom free rein to plan a small wedding. David, Rosemary's husband, and little David will walk me down the aisle. Little David wants to give me to his Daddy. But I also promised David that if I ever married he'd get to do it too since they never had daughters."

He nodded, kissing her again. "That's fine. I love you. Anything you want, I'll make it happen. I promised," he said, basking in the feel of her in his arms.

She giggled, "I want breakfast," she winked up at him, "Non-burnt scrambled eggs and toast." She tickled his side. "Remember the time we were in Home Ec. and Jerome decided to put the entire unbroken egg in his mouth and then couldn't get it out?"

"That was... disturbing," he shuddered as he remembered it. "That kid was... something else." He got up and asked, "Want to join me?"

"After I finish admiring your butt," Clover said, then got up to walk with him into the kitchen.

Debra leaned into Calvin and gave them private time, "It's like the clock reset," she breathed. "I didn't realize how much I missed her brightening our lives."

"She's something else," Calvin agreed, "He packed some things, he's going to go stay with her."

"Smart man, I guess he takes after his father," Debra giggled, then stood and tugged him towards the bedroom. "And I think it's high time I remind him how much I love him."

"Yeah?" Calvin asked, following behind her. "I can't remember the last time we did that... with people over... during the day...," he smirked, admiring his wife's bottom. Even after all these years, she was still the vision he had seen the first time they met.

Clover helped Travis make breakfast steadfastly ignoring the noises coming from the other part of the house. "We do need to have some discussions. What do you want to do about your work? I can't just pack up David and move in the middle of the school year."

"This is going to be a better place for him to grow up, isn't it?" he asked.

"I think so, yes. You're important to me too and driving to Atlanta daily would suck..."

"But I wouldn't need to drive in every day. I own the company. Most of what I do, I can do remotely. At most, we're talking once, maybe twice a week," he shrugged.

She bit her lower lip, "Would you be happy?" She looked up at him, her eyes hesitant but serious, "I want you to be happy. I want us to work together and compromise. I don't want you to feel that I'm being selfish and uncaring."

Travis chuckled. "I don't think you have a selfish or uncaring bone in your body, but in case you forgot...," he turned and looked at her briefly as the eggs started to cook. "You... make me happy. Anything that gives me you, is good. I don't mind the drive as long as it's not every day. I can do most of what I do remotely anyway. The world has had enough 'pandemics' that have taught us that." He paused, and a slow smile crossed his lips. "Besides, three or four days a week where I could chase you around the house naked and play hide the sausage at random times? Where the hell do I sign up?" he smirked.

"On the marriage license," she said with a giggle, then stepped into his warmth and ran a hand down his back. "Together, forever." She laid her head on his shoulder content to hold him. One of his hands continued to stir the eggs while the other reached behind him, somewhat awkwardly, and rested on her hip, his fingertips just touching her butt. "So, breakfast, then what would you like to do for the rest of the day? We need to talk to your parents about moving David's birthday party here."

"We've probably got an hour or two before that can happen," he observed, smirking as a very clear 'Yes, Calvin! So good...!" echoed down the hallway. "She'll wear him out and they'll need a nap before they do anything else." He paused, then an eyebrow raised and he turned his head slightly to look toward her. "Go for a drive?" he mused.

"I could see myself willing to do that," she smirked up at him, her hand dropped to gently knead his groin, "Down by the river?"

"I mean... it's as good a place as any, right?" he smirked, still amazed at her ability to read his mind so often.

She lifted up and sucked on his earlobe, her hand dipped into his pants, "Anything Master wants," she breathed, then twisted her hand just right in the way that always blanked his mind and drove him wild.

He gasped as he stirred the eggs. "God, you're so good at that... But your eggs...," he pointed out.

She pulled them off the burner as they finished cooking. Then dropped to her knees undoing his pants, "That's right, my eggs," she licked his cock, then engulfed it with her mouth, sucking it into her throat with a teasing flex of her tongue.

He groaned and fell back against the counter. "Jesus, Fuck...," he growled, staring down at her. "Tongue...," he added in a soft gasp.

"Tongue?" She teased after releasing his cock with a wet pop. She licked and rubbed his cock then dipped her head to lick his sack. The spit-soaked member slid along her nose and cheek as she did so. When she pulled back there was a wet streak on her face. "And mouth," she continued before engulfing him again, this time swallowing his tip. She was teasing him and he knew it.

"Oh, God, baby...," he breathed. "You want me to come down your throat, is that it?" he asked. "Such a good girl... My perfect girl..."

She nodded as she continued to fuck him into her throat. It was slow and easy, her eyes were watching his face. She reached up to cup his sack and play with it. She swallowed and hummed as she did so. She loved to shred his control, to make him need her. It gave her such a rush.

He relaxed back as much as he was able and let his head fall forward. It was always so hot watching her swallow his cock. When she'd first done it, he worried that either she wouldn't like it or she would do it out of obligation. But she'd told him that she enjoyed it and then proceeded to do it every chance she got until he started to believe her. It was beautiful the way she looked on her knees like that. "Fuck, Clo... Feels so good... Gonna make me come like that. Just like you used to..."

She hummed her pleasure and sucked harder bobbing her head a little faster. Then she winked up at him and moved his hand to her ponytail. She swallowed around him taking him even deeper as she submitted to him. She wanted him to come for her, because of her.

Knowing what she wanted, he smiled a little in amazement before wrapping her hair around his hand and tightening his fingers in the follicles near her scalp. He held her head still and began to move his hips, filling her mouth at a moderate speed with steady strokes. She opened for him reaching up to play with his balls, then, in a fit of daring, she did something that they had just started experimenting with at the end of their previous relationship. She slid one finger back further and teased at his sphincter. He let loose a strangled cry and began fucking her face frantically, desperate to explode as the sensation went directly to his groin.

She swallowed, around his cock. Some of the drool escaped and she wet her finger with it before putting it back. This time she pressed a little harder. Her other finger rubbed just behind the ball sack. Her eyes watched his face, she wanted to make him cum, give him this.

The instant that the tip of her finger popped past the ring of muscle, he yelped, "FUCK!" and exploded in her mouth. His cock expelled his seed so frantically, it made her imagine for a moment that it might actually fly off his body. It was over soon enough, but her mouth was full of his cream and he was gasping, staring down at her with eyes wide in shocked pleasure.

She gulped every drop down and then licked him clean before releasing him. She tucked him away and washed her hands while he recovered, "Oh look, my eggs... and they're not burnt." She leaned against him. "Hi!"

His arms found their way around her and his lips found hers. He kissed her desperately, his arms tightening as he did. When their lips parted he breathed, "I don't deserve you. You're fucking perfect. That was... Jesus, Clo..." He had the goofiest smile on his face as he looked at her, and then burst into giggles. "And my parents are right down the hall...!"

She opened her mouth to respond then they heard, "DEBRA!" She giggled and shrugged, "They're busy."

The pair giggled softly, alternating blushing and soft kisses until he finally pushed down the toast in the toaster. "Go sit down at the breakfast table. I'll bring you your toast." As she turned, he swatted her ass playfully. When she looked back, he said in satisfaction, "Mine."

"Yours," she giggled then walked to the table. They finished breakfast before Calvin and Debra joined them. Clover giggled at the two of them, "So, David's birthday party?"

"Yeah...," Calvin said. His hair was disheveled and he looked winded but had a smile on his face. "Pool party. Barbecue. He can have over anyone he wants. You two and the two of us ought to be enough for chaperones...," he mused.

"David and Rosemary will be coming too," she offered. "I was only inviting a handful of kids. He has made it clear that he doesn't want to invite mean Bethany, but he wants Nicky there. He also wanted me to invite Charlie, but I have to talk to Charlie's mom and let her know of the plan change. Charlie has special needs but David, him, and Nicky are the 'three musketeers'."

"If Charlie's mom wants to come, she's welcome too. Another girlfriend is always a good thing," Debra said. Calvin rolled his eyes and chuckled softly.

She nodded, "Still keeping up with your signing practice?" Debra nodded, her brow lifted in question, "Charlie is mostly deaf. He's got an implant but he can't wear it in the water. So, we'll be able to sign for him when he's in it so he's not left out."

Debra sat down beside her, and they started planning the party, it was going to be a small affair. Clover already had the cake pre-ordered and would pick it up the day of. Decorations were limited because David didn't like them. "He thinks they're messy... remind you of someone else?" She glanced at Travis and the two women giggled at how offended Travis got as a teenager over decorating for his birthday.

"But heaven forbid we didn't get you the perfect present," Calvin said with a small smile. "Only the best was good enough for his Clover."

She sighed, "And the way he would pout when I'd get him a present... like how dare I spend my money on him." She giggled at Travis, then kissed him tenderly. "Always so cute."

"Not cute...," he grumbled.

"There it is," she giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you." They wrapped up, and she took Travis's hand. "We're going for a drive then to pick up David. I've got work tomorrow, but tomorrow night, dinner?"

Calvin nodded. "I'm planning on grilling some steaks," he said, then blushed and looked at Clover. "You haven't... you know... gone... vegetarian or...?"

"No, I haven't gone vegetarian. I still love bacon too much for that," she laughed.

There was an immediate and obvious look of relief on his face. "Good. Utter rubbish that is," he scoffed. "So... nice prime rib steaks, some baked potatoes, maybe a salad? Two or three bites, anyway..."

Debra swatted his arm. "If you want any more of what you just got, you will eat your vegetables and stay healthy, old man," she quipped.

"Yes, dear," Calvin said with a pout, then smiled as the two women giggled. "There it is," he said as he wrapped Debra in his arms and kissed the top of her head. "The perfect sound... my woman's laugh."

Travis wrapped his arms around Clover and kissed the back of her head as well. "It is really kind of an amazing thing, isn't it?" he remarked to his father, who nodded. "Shall we go on our drive before we have to go get the little man from school?" he asked his fiancee.

"Yes," she smiled up at him. "Just like when we were kids." She rose, they hugged Debra and Calvin and then headed out to his car. "I love you," she repeated softly. "I am looking forward to the rest of my life with you."

"Today is that day. The first day of the rest of our lives," he stated. "I'll never let you go again. Never leave," he stated. Helping her in the car, he murmured, "Now... let's go see if the river's still where we left it..." Smiling at her, he closed the door, got in the driver's side, and pulled away from his parent's house, his hand automatically finding hers as they drove.

Her thumb stroked over his knuckles as he drove, memories returning of all the times they'd sneak off to be alone. "I love you."

The river was about three miles out of town. It could hardly be called a river as it was only such some of the time. As often as not, it was a creek, but it was a beautiful place to hike, and like many of the other teenagers in the area, they had found several spots to park their car that were both difficult to get to and out of sight of the local fare. He took her to one of those spots, overlooking a small drop of about twelve feet or so down to a bend in what was now a creek. Parking the car in some shade under a tree and shutting it off, he got out and let her out of the car before shutting her door and shoving her against the side of the car, his lips finding hers with practiced familiarity.

She sighed her pleasure into the kiss, her arms slid around him and she pressed him to her. Her leg came up to curl around his hips holding him to her. When he lifted his head she smiled up at him. "I've missed this. I love you Travis, my Master. I love you ever so much."

"My Clover...," he breathed. "I thought I'd never feel this again. Love you so much...," he continued as his lips found her neck and began nibbling at the skin. "Taste so good, my pet..."

She gasped at the sensation, tilting her head to expose more of her skin. "Yours, Master. Your naughty little whore." Her hands slid under his shirt and gently scratched down it. "My Master, never going to give you up again, will kill to keep you."

"Never have to. Only for you. My eyes, my body, my soul... only for you," he panted as he reached and pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it up on the hood of his car. They'd need it later. He reached and tugged her shirt over her head and did the same as his lips found her shoulder and collarbone. "Remember that time someone came?" he asked.

She giggled and then gasped softly, "Yes, and that just made you go all the harder. Making sure everyone knew exactly who I belonged to. I could barely walk after."

"You enjoyed it too, as I recall... Showing what they were never going to have because it was mine," he rumbled, biting at the flesh of her shoulder. "Fuck, you're so goddamn hot, Clo... I still can't believe you even noticed me... Or stuck with me all those years. Like somehow being best friends with a supermodel that happens to be a genius," he breathed, moving lower to the tops of her breasts with kisses and licks and nips of his teeth.

She yelped and moaned at the biting, "Yes, Master. My favorite thing was always to be yours." She dragged her nails down his back again, gently scratching in encouragement. She savored the contact and his touches, sensing his need for her submission this time. "Remember how red Janey blushed when she saw the marks you left on me when she tried to seduce you away."

"Skank," he growled. "She was already fucking half the football team...," he scoffed. Reaching behind her he deftly undid the clasp of her bra and slid it from her arms. "God your breasts are perfect. Like a fucking sculpture...," he breathed in wonder as he took one into his mouth.

"They never marked her like you did me," she moaned and moved his hands to clutch in his hair gently massaging them. "Fuck that feels so good. Love your mouth on me, where it fucking belongs." Her body rocked gently undulating against him with a soft movement, teasing his groin where it met her core.

He suckled at her breast for long moments until he finally gasped for air as he released it with a wet smack. "So good... Fuck, I've got to taste you again...," he breathed, walking quickly to spread their shirts on the hood of the car before coming back, picking her up and laying her there. He made quick work of her pants and soaked panties, setting them to the side, and then spread her legs and began to devour her sex with animalistic growls of need.