Broken Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned and moaned her pleasure, squirming slightly. She spread her legs wider to expose more of her drenched core. Her hands tugged on his hair just to the point of pain in her pleasure. "Fuck... going to make me... fuck Master... going to... MASTER!" She climaxed loudly with a pure scream of pleasure. She loved when he went all growly and feral, drove her wild and he knew it.

"Good girl," he gasped, lifting up and looking down at her perfect, pink pussy. He lifted a hand and slapped it once, twice firmly on her clit, then bent and flicked at the pearl with his tongue, only to do it over again. His other hand slid a finger inside of her and slowly began to move it in and out. "Going to fuck you on the hood of my car again, my pet. Take back what we had and make new memories with you until the end of days..."

Loud, pornographic moans echoed in his ears, and her body arched towards his fingers. The strikes on her body pulled soft, needy yelps from her. "Fuck... yes... fuck me on the hood of your car. Take your property again until I'm dripping with your seed." She arched towards him, "Mount me again, like your perfect little whore begging for your cock."

He released her legs, continuing to lick at them as his hands fumbled with his pants. Shoving them down over his hips, he reached up again and tugged her closer. "Fucking love you so much, Clo... my little whore... Now give me my pussy...," he growled, shoving his cock up inside of her hard and fast, causing her to gasp and then mewl in the most delicious way.

"Fuck!" She tilted her hips, then lifted her legs and pulled them back, her knees almost to either side of her head. She slid her hands up to hold her calves back and out of the way. "Your pussy, fuck your pussy, Master! Breed your naughty little whore." Filthy promises dripped from her lips, the words that always drove him wild. He loved when she turned from prim and proper to a filthy little whore for him.

His hand found her throat and he gripped her firmly as he began driving into her pussy, hard. "Mine. This pussy is mine. You are mine. Only mine, forever... Fucking bury anyone who tries to take you away from me again," he rumbled around his grunts as he bottomed out inside her drenched core over and over again.

She screamed her pleasure, an animalistic wail of pure need that echoed. Her body clamped even tighter on his cock, a wave of rippling, wet heat. A squeak followed another scream and his pelvis was drenched. She was dripping on him, for him, because of him. Screams and eager nods were the only response she could muster. The hand on her throat did exactly what he intended and drove her completely wild.

Once more desperate for her, he fucked her frantically for long minutes like that, her body bouncing up and down on the hood of his car in the shade and the sunlight. Her cries filled the air to mingle with his grunts and his growled epithets until he drove home one last time, threw back his head, and roared, "CLOVER!" to the sky, flooding her clutching pussy with his seed.

She yelped and shuddered under him. Her arms released her legs to wrap both around him and cling to him. The aftershocks flushed through her body as she continued to mewl and whine helplessly. She kissed his face frantically, a wanton, pleased slut thanking him for his gift. Finally, when the tremors and aftershocks subsided, "My Master..."

He kissed her in return and breathed, "I love you, Clover. I love you so fucking much," he panted. His arms slid under her and clutched her to him as his cum leaked around his cock and dripped on the edge of the hood of his car, completely unnoticed. They spent the next fifteen minutes like that, kissing and whispering the sweetest of endearments to each other. The more he thought about it, the more impatient he became to be able to marry her. He finally stood and pulled up his pants before pulling out the box his mother had given him and opening it, holding it out to her.

Some would say that proposing to a naked woman on the hood of a car that had your seed leaking out from between her legs was, in a word, crude. But when Travis looked at her, he did not see someone who was disheveled or a 'hot mess'. He saw a goddess, his best friend, in a state that she reserved only for him and it was the most touching thing he had ever seen. "Marry me, Clover. I swear I'll take care of our family for the rest of my life and you will never go a day without knowing how much I love you."

"Yes," she said simply, holding out her hand so he could put the ring on it, then flung her arms around him to hold him. "Forever and always yes." She kissed him passionately for several moments to show her happiness. Then when she sat up and the rest came gushing out onto the ground, she giggled. "We'll tell your mom that you proposed on one knee." She giggled again, her happiness infectious as she looked at the ring, then at him, then burst into tears. "Happy tears, happy tears."

His arms found their way around her again, clutching her tightly to his chest as she cried. "I know, pet. I feel the same way," he breathed.

"We're gonna get married, and we're gonna buy a bigger house, and then we're going to fill it with love, joy, and our babies." He nodded and kissed her forehead as the image of children running around, their children, flooded his mind and he too began to cry silent, happy tears.

They cuddled for another twenty minutes, then her phone chirped a happy tune. "It's two." She kissed him tenderly, "Let's dress, go home, clean up then go pick up our son."

He handed her the clothes he had laid on the side of the hood and picked up his own shirt and hers. His had some of his seed on the bottom and he smirked wryly, looking at it. Sighing, he walked to the passenger's side and tossed it in the back before letting her get in. Then, going around he got in and carefully backed them back out onto the gravel road that had led them to that spot. A sheepish grin on his face, he chuckled, "That was fun. We should do that again..."

"Yes, we should," she responded with a giggle. "Of course, we can also do it at home in bed." She poked his side, then ran her fingers over his topless form, "I love you."

"I love you. God, I missed you so much," he murmured, glancing at her before putting his eyes back on the road. "And not even just the sex, though that's great. I missed being this close to someone. I missed having someone who just gets me. I missed... my best friend."

"I missed you too," she stroked her fingers over his skin. "Would..." she fell silent for a moment, "Would you like to read all the emails I sent you?"

He was silent for a long moment, finally nodding. "I know it's probably going to hurt, but... that was a part of your life that I missed because I was stupid. I don't want there to be a part of your life that I missed, even if it's hard to read because I wasn't there for you when you needed me."

She bit her lip, "Well, what if you read them while I'm in your lap? That way even though it hurts you have me to hold and remind you that I'm here now?"

He thought about that idea, then nodded. "That would help, yeah." He reached and took her hand from his chest to lift it to his lips before putting it back so that she could continue as she pleased. "Never again," he murmured once more, steel edging his voice.

"Never again," she agreed, continuing to touch him tenderly. When they got back, they cleaned up and put his things in her room. Then they walked to get David from school.

David lit up when he saw them, "MOMMA! DADDY!" He darted out and flung himself at the two of them. "You came! You came! Come meet Charlie and Nicky!" He took their hands and led them over toward two other children. Nicky turned out to be a young, blond-haired boy with big blue eyes and a shy smile. Charlie was slightly larger and had the implant. His head was shaved and he had a broad grin.

"Miss Clover," he said and signed.

"Hi Miss Clover," Nicky repeated with excitement.

"Hello Charlie and Nicky," she signed back and spoke at the same time. "Did you have a good day at school?"

"Yes, I'm glad David got his Daddy." Charlie smiled and turned to look as his mom came up. "That's my Mom! Bye Miss Clover, David's Daddy!" He trotted off towards her.

Nicky politely greeted them, then too left with his parents. The pair brought David home and had dinner together as a family. He stayed the night and tucked David in once more, making his son ecstatic as he discovered that Travis would be living with them permanently. They read the emails together. She had been completely truthful, she had sent him emails almost every week for the first six months. Travis wept and held her as he came to terms with everything. Clover and Travis made love again that night and then he held her in his arms until they both fell asleep. She went back to work the next day, even though it was home, and Travis dropped David off at school by himself.

That day, he got in touch with his executive team to inform them of the immediate changes in his work schedule and reassure them that he would still be online with them every day and still come into the office at least once a week, despite the drive. He also bought some presents for David and had them overnighted to their house for early AM delivery since the party was in the afternoon. Finally, he called the county courthouse and inquired about getting a marriage license. Though it would have to wait until the following week, he set up an appointment to go see them so that he could start that process.

Finally, on Saturday, as the presents came, he tucked them away in the trunk of his car to take them to his parent's house when they went. They spent the morning being lazy, though Clover made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast because they were David's favorite. As he helped her, they shared lazy touches and kisses in the kitchen, never far from one another. While it was like high school in that they couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other, it was different as there was a bigger weight with each touch. A sort of unspoken promise that made each one more meaningful and somehow more fulfilling.

Then at noon, she went and dressed, a one-piece bathing suit and one of his old shirts tossed over as a cover. They drove out to his parents, holding hands as David talked excitedly in the back seat about having a swimming party and how happy he was to have his Daddy.

They walked into the house and Calvin, who was moving around some furniture in the living room to make it more convenient for people in that large of a group to sit and talk while relaxing, looked up. "Hey! It's the birthday boy! How's my favorite Grandson?"

David's brow furrowed, "I'm your only Grandson, Grandpa... but I'll share favorite grandson when Mommy and Daddy give me a little brother."

Calvin looked up at the two of them in surprise and when Travis shrugged and smiled at him, he got the biggest grin on his face and walked over to pick David up and hug him. "Yes, you will, my boy. But love doesn't divide, it multiplies. And your grandpa will always love you with all of his heart."

David hugged him back, "And I will always love you, Grandpa." He planted a big, kiss on his cheek. Then his nose twisted and he sniffed the air, "I smell... cookies..."

He groaned. "Grandma's been baking since six this morning and she hasn't shared even once."

"Did you give her the cute face?" David asked seriously, "Come on Grandpa, let's go cute at Grandma and get a cookie."

Clover chuckled as the two walked away and leaned into Travis, "That's our son. He's got your Dad and Mom wrapped around his little fingers."

Travis sighed with a goofy sort of smile on his lips. "Yeah... I know. It's bizarre, but in the very best way."

"I'm just grateful they don't spoil him," she murmured. "They give him love, not stuff."

He nodded, kissing her temple. "I want to spoil our kids some, but at the same time, I want to teach them to work for things, the way we did. I make a good salary, and my company does well. While we need to save for retirement, I don't want to feel like we can't get them things too. Not everything, but some things. I guess you'll just have to help keep me grounded...," he mused.

She giggled, "Oh, I have to help keep you grounded?" She looked up at him, "I think I can do that. I just get lots of orgasms in return." She lifted up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "I love you."

"I love you...," he murmured, returning the kiss.

It was then that Debra poked her head out of the kitchen. "What are the two of you doing in there? Clover? Would you like to come and help me in the kitchen? I have two cookie monsters that need wrangling and it's just lil' old me..."

"Of course Mom," Clover said, releasing Travis to join her. "I will happily chase those cookie monsters out of your kitchen."

"You're stealing my fiancee again, mom," Travis said plaintively. "I don't like it..."

"You'll live," Debra said casually, winking at Clover as they linked arms. "Now, did he propose properly or did he get all goofy about it?"

"His proposal was perfect for us," Clover responded.

"So goofy," Debra nodded, the two women laughed, and then David and Calvin were chased out of the kitchen, each of them had a cookie and David handed one to Travis.

Reaching out with both hands, he took the cookie in one and ruffled his son's hair with the other. "Thanks, son," he said, taking a bite. "Your grandmother hasn't forgotten how to make cookies...," he mused seriously. "So what would you two like to do while we wait for the others to show up?"

"Can we play catch in the backyard?" David asked softly. Travis looked at Calvin, who grinned and turned to go to the garage to pull out some of Travis' old sports equipment from storage, settling on a tennis ball, then joined the two of them in the backyard as they played catch and worked with David on his coordination.

The party was a huge success, the kids played and Travis got to spend time with Clover as David and his two best friends swam, had cake, and she signed with Charlie while he was in the pool so he wouldn't be left out. When they wrapped up and the kids were collected, David was passed out on the couch and Travis had Clover in his lap.

"Well, I think that was a wonderful time, let's do it again," Debra said with a happy laugh. "Next up, wedding!"

Travis smirked, "Pool party wedding!" he raised a fist to the air before chuckling with a bemused look at his mother.

Debra huffed, then threw a pillow at him, "Smarty pants." Clover giggled as she caught the pillow and tucked it under David's head.

"Thank you, pet..." he murmured with a smile at her.

She smiled up at him, then lifted up to press a soft kiss to his lips. "I think a small wedding, with just our closest friends and family will be fine. Then maybe a short honeymoon. David and Rosemary offered to babysit, or help babysit if you four wanted to split up the duties."

"Oh that would be lovely," Debra said. "I really like them, Calvin. We should have them over for dinner periodically."

"Yes, dear," he agreed. "We can do that."

It was several hours later, and Travis and Clover headed for home with David. David was tucked into bed, and Clover dragged Travis into the bedroom. "It arrived yesterday," she murmured. She went to the closet and pulled down a thin, black box, and walked back over to him. "Once this is on, it doesn't come off." She warned softly, opening the box and turning it. Inside lay a silver and gold collar entwined around with his name carved on the front.

"That's some overnight service," he murmured, taking the collar out. "Clover... I've never been more sure of anything than that I need you and David in my life forever. This has always been what I wanted," he stated, kissing her tenderly.

She returned his kiss, then stripped her clothes off before kneeling in front of him. She gathered her hair up and out of the way. "Yours, Master. For all of our days." She looked up at him with such love and devotion it melted his heart all over again.

He used the small tool that came with the collar to undo the set screw, then slid it around her neck and tightened it as tight as it would go. "For all of our days," he murmured, gripping her collar and lifting her to her feet before tugging her in for a deep, drugging kiss. "Sexiest slave the planet has ever seen," he remarked.

"And all yours," she responded, sliding her hands around his body, "Ravishing time, Master?"

Travis started peeling off his shirt. "God, yes...," he breathed. "Never going to get enough of you, Clo...," he remarked. "Never."

She smirked, releasing him, then while he was stripping she went into the closet. A moment later she came back out wearing a red cloak, just like she had worn for their themed prom. "Oh no, Mister big bad wolf... What big eyes you have."

The growl was as quick as it was loud, "Oh, Clover...," he murmured. "You kept it..."

"Well yes," she smirked and fluttered the cloak, spinning in a circle. "It always drove you crazy."

"It was mostly the girl wearing it," he observed as he stepped in when her back was turned. Picking her up and tossing her on the bed, he grinned, baring his teeth, and growled with a shrug as he lowered his head toward her sex. "...all the better to eat you with..."

She groaned her pleasure and arched towards him, "All yours, Master."

For the next fifteen minutes or so, Travis devoured her, driving her to orgasm after orgasm with fingers, lips, and tongue. The room was filled with barely-stifled squeals of pleasure and by the end, the bottom-most portion of her red cloak was wet with her juices and she was limp and mewling. He lifted up his eyes to look at her and wondered at how such a goddess would choose to be with him. He crawled up her body and looked down at her for a long moment, before sliding an arm under her back and rolling until he was on his, looking up at her. "Ride your wolf, my pet. I want to see it again...," he breathed.

She quickly straddled his body and arched her back, slowly sinking down on his cock. A low, throaty groan echoed at being perfectly full once more. "Fuck! Master! Good!" She started to bounce, slowly at first, then faster as she rode him. She bit her fist to stifle her screams as she climaxed hard on him. She was his perfect little cock whore.

"Want it... Fuck, give me that pussy, baby. Love you so fucking much...," he grunted, watching the most mesmerizing display he had ever seen. Her hair and breasts bounced and swayed as she moved and the light of the rising moon bathed her face to freeze it in what could only be called rapture. His eyes wide, it hit him again that this woman was his for the rest of their lives and he was blessed beyond what he deserved.

She moaned and climaxed, bouncing faster and tilting her hips just right, "Please... please... Master... Master, please... Breed your pretty girl... fill your naughty little whore. Want it... give it to me... please...!"

His hands found her breasts as his heels dug into the bed to brace himself. He began driving his hips up into her as he squeezed her fleshy mounds. While he was indeed, a "Clover man", she did have both a particularly nice round ass and magnificent breasts.

She groaned and climaxed, again and again, her body trembling on his as she tried to keep going. Her eyes were glazed in pleasure and she was panting helplessly. Begging and praising him in turn in that pleasure-drunk voice that stroked his ego.

As happened so often in their times together, she slammed down on him hitting just the right spot somehow. Neither one of them had any idea what it was or how to reproduce it consistently. One moment, he was filling her and his release was building, the next, he was exploding and flooding her insides with his cum. His body arched, muscles locking to push him as far into her as possible and he yelped, "CLOVER!"