Broken Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelped and moaned, then slumped down on his chest with a shudder of pleasure. "Fuck... so good." She closed her eyes, then giggled, "We made a mess again, Master."

"When I was with... her...," he said softly, "I often wondered if something was wrong with me because I never really felt... fulfilled... with our sex life. So I started doing some research. If you discount the tabloids and look at psychologists and counselors, you know what they say?" At the shake of her head, he murmured, "If it's not loud, messy, and occasionally something to laugh at, it's probably not very good sex."

"They're not wrong," she giggled softly. "I think you just needed me."

"Oh, I know I just needed you," he murmured, reaching up for her collar and tugging her down to his chest to wrap his arms around her. "Come here, my love," he breathed. They lay there for long minutes, basking in the feel of their bodies against each other. "This... This is fucking perfect... I don't need anything else ever again."

"Forever," she said softly, "Forever and always us." She closed her eyes to bask in his hold. "Shower, then sleep? Should we go to church tomorrow or just spend time together instead?"

He blinked. "I... uh... Are they even going to... want... me there? Considering I just... you know...," he looked around and whispered in her ear, "corrupted you? Again?"

She giggled, "They'll accept you because I love you. They'll be happy you're going to make an honest woman out of me." She giggled again. "I'm yours and you're mine, and we're going to get married."

"If you're sure, then yes, I will go to church with you," he said. "I just want to be with you, I don't care so much what we do."

"So we'll take David to church with us, then I'll let the Bishop know about the wedding plans." She sighed, "I'm going to marry you. Take your last name and give you more babies."

"Clover Witte. God, it sounds even better saying it now than it did when I was a teenager dreaming," he confessed.

She giggled, "And we'll change David's name to Witte too," she sighed, "A family, our family." She rolled off him and took him to the shower so they could clean up, and that night she wrapped around him again, holding him tightly.

The following month was busy, she arranged to take time off, but then was 'let go' because of it. She sat in the bedroom and cried for a bit, she had both loved and hated that job. She looked up when Travis came in, and her lower lip trembled. "I... they 'let me go' said it was for downsizing..."

He dropped his things and immediately went to her, taking her into his arms. "Oh, Clo... I'm so sorry. What can I do? How can I help?" he asked.

"I... I don't know..." she trailed off. "I was saving so I could go back to school and finish my degree. We're still getting married it just..." She trailed off, "Don't want you to think I'm a gold digger."

"A gold digger?" he murmured, lifting his head to look at her. "Baby... you liked me when I was nobody. When I was a gangly little kid too shy to open his mouth. You stuck by me through everything, and you gave me a second chance even though I was an idiot. If you're a gold digger, I'm Margaret Thatcher." He cupped her cheek and lifted it to where she would look into his eyes. "Clover... if you want to go back to school and finish your degree, tell me. I'll make it happen. We're a team. We're going to get married in two weeks. I can help you..."

She bit her lip, then nodded and crawled into his arms, "Two weeks we're gonna get married." She sighed, "I'm going to be Missus Clover Witte."

"Yeah, you are. And I'm going to be Travis Luckiest-Guy-On-The-Planet," he replied. "We're going to work together and fight for our dreams. You tell me you want to go to school. Then that's one of our dreams now. I'll fight to make it happen."

"I don't know," she trailed off. "I've been feeling a little off in the mornings. I thought it was pre-wedding jitters, but I was thinking I should see the doctor."

"OK... so make an appointment. Whatever you need, Clo... I will do everything I can to provide. You're my priority. You and David."

She nodded, her hand dropped to her stomach as she cuddled into him and closed her eyes, "I love you." She lifted up to kiss him, "But you know what would make me feel much better?" Her eyes opened to look up at him. "Worshiping my Master's cock."

"Well...," he murmured, his lips turning up in a smile. "Far be it from me to deny such a request..."

She slid off the bed to kneel in front of him. It didn't take her long to get him hot, hard and aching, then finish him with her mouth swallowing every drop with a greedy mewl. She slid up his body and wrapped him in another hug. "My perfect Master."

Two weeks later he was standing at the altar on his parent's property. Her bishop was standing there with a broad smile. The bubble blower and the ring man came out first, Nicky blowing bubbles in excitement while Charlie walked very seriously up to stand beside Travis with the rings on a pillow. Finally, the women came up, all dressed in lovely purple dresses. Then Clover appeared. She had gone with a pale ivory gown that as it went to the ground changed into a deep purple. Little David was holding her hand with a proud smile, while David offered his arm. The three walked forward. And David announced importantly, "Daddy, I'm giving you my Mommy. We love you very much."

Travis slid to one knee and wrapped his arms around David. "I love you, son. I will take good care of her. I will take good care of you both. I swear it." He kissed his son's temple before he stood up and turned to look at Clover, his heart already melting. She was indescribably beautiful and exactly what he had always wanted.

"Dearly beloved," the bishop started, a small smile on his face as neither one of them paid attention to him. They exchanged rings, then he murmured, "You may kiss the bride."

Clover leaned up and pressed a warm wet kiss to his lips as soon as he said that, not wanting to be away from him for another second. "My husband."

"My bride...," he murmured after she had left his lips, only to kiss her again, his arms pulling her against him.

She giggled and melted into his hold, then David joined in on the hug, "Family!"

The cake was eaten, and then they started the wrap-up. Once the wedding was over, David went with Rosemary and Debra while Travis and Clover went to take the car for their honeymoon. Once they were in it, she pulled a small box from the backseat and handed it to him, "My wedding gift to you, Master." Inside the picture was a doctor's note, affirming a pregnancy along with an appointment for a sonogram.

His jaw dropped open as he stared at it. "You're... Oh my God, Clover, you're... You're going to have our baby...," he choked. "Again..." His arms and lips found her as they embraced in the car.

She melted into his hold, hugging and kissing him desperately, "We're having a baby together, Master. A sibling for David."

He looked at her and chuckled, "You are so... getting fucked when we get to the hotel tonight." He pulled out of his parent's driveway and headed for Atlanta and the airport. Their plane to the Bahamas was waiting for them.

"Only tonight?" She teased, her hand stroking up and down his thigh, teasing him with her nails.

When they got to the hotel, he pounced her, their clothes did not survive and the hotel room was filled with screams of pleasure and moans from the newly wedded couple. They had faced trial separately and together, they had now triumphed and the world would know of their love. As for Travis's ex, she was never seen again.