Broken Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" the familiar voice answered on the other end. Just hearing her voice calmed his nerves.

"Yea it's Thane. Listen I'm at school, I need you to pick me up." Fidgeting around the kiosk, his eyes glanced over the lock clippers resting peacefully besides the guard with a raging tent. Just then flashbacks of the torture came rushing back. "Don't worry about it, just hurry up." He spoke in the most demanding tone he could muster up before nervously walking out the building. He didn't even bother hanging up the phone.

It was a given that Jane would come, she had be the caring aunt in public. The only problem was explaining the blood on his shirt, a believable explanation for the matter. The pain was severely hindering his memory altering powers, so much so that he couldn't even read thoughts anymore. It was like trying to see through a thick fog, only worse. The headaches before were nothing.

The mere thought of seeing Brian induced a minor anxiety attack, only to worsen by the passing minutes. It quickly dissipated once he saw Jane pull up. Judging by her attire, a white shirt that seemed to hug her body a bit too well and a knee length black pencil skirt, she had just either got off from work or was on her lunch break. Thane already knew that she would catch the ears of more than a few locals so he scanned her mind. He could only see blurry images where her thoughts were supposed to be but he couldn't give up, if she raised her voice Brian would be on him in no time. Although outside, he was still on school grounds. As he recalled vividly, the school was Brian's kingdom and if Thane didn't want to get neutered he was to be as far away as possible.

Thane pushed through the pain, temporarily, and found the location where Jane's memories were stored. Fortunately, he had done this many times with Amanda so the maze was easily manageable even though the connection was erratic. Misfortune didn't just stop there, even when Thane got to the memory vault he couldn't differentiate one from the other. The pain was too strong and the connection too weak. As she finally pulled up at the curb he thought of making a run for it, but saner heads prevailed.

Thane took off his shirt and threw it behind him, effectively landing past the double doors. He kicked himself for not thinking of such a simple solution, just remove the shirt and therefore remove the evidence. Looking stupid was much simpler than looking one was just involved in a murder. "Umm you wanted me to pick you up?" Jane asked with a hint of confusion, still curious as to why he took off his shirt on school grounds. Thane just thanked her and requested that they get home as soon as possible, the best excuse he could think of was lying about getting suspended. It wasn't far off from the truth but a lie nonetheless.

Throughout the ride Jane kept glancing over at him, usually when he went to cup his lower left ribcage. He could already sense the questions coming but he still had to rehearse the answers inside his mind, if only the pain would go away long enough for him to actually practice the art. "Yea..." Even talking was uncomfortable in a seated position, Thane took a deep breath and clarified his response. "Fell down the stairs pretty bad and hit something on my side." It took all the force in his body to hold back the screams, it was extremely unwise to keep talking in such a position.

"You want to drop by the doctor? The office is on the way and I'm pretty sure that they do walk-ins today."

The fuck? Thane thought, bewildered by his aunt's sudden shift in personality. Never had she shown this much care. Either she really wanted to get the public vote or she was genuinely concerned for his wellbeing, rationality and experience pointed at the first option. Jane opened the glove compartment and passed him a bottle of over-the-counter pain killers as well as offering him a sip of her coffee to down them. Without hesitation, Thane threw three pills in his mouth and downed them with a few sips of caffeinated bliss.

"Shit, I might just take you up on that offer." As much as he wanted to keep a low profile, Thane was in no condition to achieve anything. He could barely walk and it wasn't likely that Jane or Amanda could defend him from highly trained individuals whose job was to hunt and eliminate him. At the very least, the visit would numb the pain long enough to actually figure out his next step.

"No problem." Jane smiled, almost compassionately and continued driving. It was actually unnerving as she kept asking him about him his wounds, such care was unheard of. If only he could see her thoughts. The only thing worse than his aunt's caring front was the sinister motives behind it and without a doctor's visit those motives were going to remain unknown. Not trying to raise any alarms, Thane smiled back in response and attempted to answer her questions without giving up too much. The only thought in his mind was a prayer that the clinic would come soon.

The heavens must've been on call since they arrived at the clinic moments after. "You don't have to go with me..." He nervously smiled after he realized how rude he came off as. It was in his best interest to keep her happy even though she was the sheer definition of a bitch.

"I mean I don't know how long it's gonna take in there, I don't want to keep you waiting you know." She did rescue him from hell so it was the least he could do. Jane insisted that she come along with him but eventually agreed to let him have some alone time. They both compromised in the sense that she would come pick him up once he was done at the clinic.

Fuck it, can't get any worse I guess. Thane thought positively, as positive as he could given his situation and walked through the doors. There wasn't a lot of people in the waiting room, a rarity among these places. 'Wait...' He had a minor attack when he realized he didn't have his wallet either.

"Fuck." He whispered, quiet enough so nobody could hear. Thankfully the receptionist was busy with another person and didn't pay much attention to him. He took the time to quietly sit down and buried his head inside a magazine. The painkillers were kicking in as he felt the pain slowly dissipate, although it did bring a slight lightheadedness with it as well. Taking medication without food wasn't such a great idea, especially for such a lightweight like Thane. Although he had managed to put on a few pounds from lounging around the past few months, he barely hit 120.

As the pain eased its way out his head, everything slowly became clearer. With the fog gone he was able to read thoughts again and most importantly access people's memory banks. Thane knew the painkillers wouldn't last long and jumped on the opportunity. As he approached the petite receptionist, he accessed her memories almost instantaneously. She stripped for a few years to pay for college and in the most literal sense, fucked her way to graduation. She had no problems with male professors and coincidentally received very high marks in those classes. She wasn't shy when it came to women either, although most denied her advances she had a more than a few classes where she served her instructors under the desk while they graded papers.

As he stood in front of the desk, Thane used every move to conceal his raging boner. Going through the memories wasn't a smart idea considering the location. She gave him a clipboard with a form attached and pointed to the sections that he needed to fill out. He couldn't pay much attention since all he could do was imagine her with a mouth full of dick while Amanda licked her pussy. Thane shook the thought out of his mind and placed the clipboard over his fully erect member and penguin-walked to his seat.

Even when he was at his seat he couldn't get his mind off her, ignoring the clipboard he went further into her past. Soon he was shifting through her unconscious and the memories she suppressed, some automatically and some forcefully. After a few seconds of perusing her unconscious, she began to fidget in her desk, often moving left and right. She occasionally dropped whatever she was holding and spaced out for a few seconds before regaining control and resuming whatever she was doing before. Just then her mind brought to light a door of sorts, curiosity overcame Thane and he went right for it. Behind the door was a sphere that contained her personality and once again Thane could not win against his curiosity. He neared the sphere and before he knew it, the tendrils of his mind were holding it.

Thane held the sphere for about a second before it shattered into an uncountable pieces. The sphere had oozed of self-confidence before its demise. The shattered pieces left in his hands were the only remnants left of its original form, the others somehow disappeared from existence. Thane went with his instincts and attempted to put the pieces back together but it was of no use, slowly the pieces in his hands also disappeared. In front of him stood a sphere but much more irregular, it was littered with holes unlike the one before. Thane's tendrils approached the orb much more carefully than before and he sensed the complete opposite of what it contained before. What contained self-confidence before was full of doubt and insecurity. It desperately begged appreciation, approval of any kind would suffice for her now.

Horrified at the tremendous change he caused, he exited her mind instantly. She was now staring at the patients waiting for them to approve of her service. Everyone was busy with either magazines or sleeping to satisfy her needs. Thane felt incredibly guilty and wanted to reverse the damage but he didn't know what to do. If he went back inside and broke the new orb, there was no guarantee that she would get her confidence back. For all he knew, he could've messed her up even more. On top of everything her recent switch in personality would definitely raise a few flags. He had to clean this mess up, quick.

Since she needed approval at all times, that was Thane's best bet. If she gained approval from him, maybe she would go back to being her old self while he was with her. It seemed like a long shot but it was the only option he had. After swearing that he wouldn't mess with a person's mind again he walked up to her in the hopes his incredibly stupid plan would work.

"You have to fill out those forms before I can send you in." He could feel the pain in her voice as he denied him. Her eyes were just starting to fill with water before she quietly mouthed, "I'm sorry."

He couldn't let her be seen like this, it would make the situation look worse than it was. He also realized that despite going through her mind thoroughly he didn't bother searching for her name. "What's your name?" He had to whisper so nobody else heard their conversation.

Thane also unknowingly assumed the authority role as she instantly replied, eager to please him. "Veruca." She waited for his reply impatiently.

Thankfully the office wasn't well known and therefore didn't have many clients. The only people in the office besides the patients were Veruca and the actual doctor. By this time Thane had picked up on the authority bit when she smiled profusely after he thanked her for the information. It was then that his dick sprang up and his mind took a trip to the gutter. "You shouldn't make me wait, Veruca." He spoke in the most authoritarian tone he could muster up.

Once again her eyes filled with water as she kept mouthing, "I'm sorry." It was almost as if she needed him to forgive her. "I won't make you wait anymore-"

Her voice was rising in volume by the second but Thane quickly silenced it. He scrunched his eyebrows and brought his index finger to his lips. "Whisper." He stated, effectively cutting her off.

She apologized once again before a single tear fell down her right cheek. The act only made his dick harder as the tear traced her renegade bang. It actually made her milk white skin glisten even more with the lighting as she looked more helpless than ever. She sat there ready to do anything just to get his approval back, and that was exactly what he was going to make her do. "You have to make up for it."

Veruca simply nodded before stating that she was ready for the punishment. She really was willing to do anything to get back in his favor. Her eyes dried up when he stated that he would give her a chance, all she follow his orders. Once again she simply nodded.

"Print out an out of order sign and put it on the bathroom door. Make an announcement that it's not working and then state that I'm here to fix it. Then after I go in you make sure no one sees you and then you come in." Everyone in the room was well over retirement age so it wasn't likely that they had astounding memories.

Moments later the plan was in play as he patiently waited for his next conquest to enter. He didn't have to wait too long as she came in before a minute was up. "I'm here." Veruca whispered, smiling that she completed the task he set for her.

"Give me a strip tease." Manners went out the window as he hungrily stared at her body. "Actually wait..." Thane corrected himself. This scene required much more role play. If he just wanted sex, he had an all-you-can-fuck buffet at home. "I want you to act like you invited me here and play the role of a horny slut that just needs to get my dick."

"Will that make you happy?" Veruca asked as he twiddled her thumbs.

"That'll make me the happiest fucking man on earth." Thane spat out.

Veruca smiled ear to ear before leaving the bathroom, she assured him that she would be right back. Her right back lasted almost twenty minutes before she came back with good news. "I told them that doctor had an emergency and had to leave, it took a while of explaining but they all left. Then I went to the doctor and told her that all her appointments were cancelled today. She waited outside for five minutes to see if there were any walk-ins and then left after telling me to lock up."

"You are, holy shit, you're the fucking best!" Thane couldn't contain his excitement as he rushed over and kissed her. After returning the favor, and then some she asked if he still wanted to role play the scenario from before. It was a long time fantasy of his and since he was already guaranteed to have sex he went along with it, there were no restrictions now.

When Thane sat on the toilet seat she began her performance. Veruca took a couple of deep breaths before getting into character and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her white blouse, revealing the black lace bra underneath. "You're probably wondering why I asked you to come here." She smiled seductively throughout while Thane just sat there, mouth agape as she played with her straight black hair. It was neither too long nor too short, reaching just below her waist.

"Well I have a secret, you promise not to tell anybody?" She laughed, slightly breaking out of character after Thane merely shook his head. "I have a huge crush on you and I just happen to be a super-secret dirty slut." She made sure to emphasize certain words only to break out of character when Thane's dick did a push-up underneath his sweats.

Regaining her composure she traced the bottom of her right breast with her index finger while the other hand played with ends of her hair. "I know I look sweet and innocent..." She followed up the statement by putting a finger on her chin and pouting, only causing more discomfort to his cock. "But I just love to get my mouth and pussy all over cock." She ran her hand down her throat while the other went inside her pants all while moaning throughout. When his cock began doing sets of push-ups she began to start her strip tease, all while remaining in character. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pulled it out of her pants before throwing it at Thane's face.

"When I was outside I saw you sneaking peaks at me..." Veruca cupped her 32C bra and began to massage her breasts. "Oh it made me so horny I wanted to show you my pretty pink nipples, like this." She then took the top of her bra and pushed it down, just slightly to show her erect nipples, only to pull the bra back up. She kept stretching the straps on her bra as she spoke sweet nothings before finally pulling her breasts out over her bra. "Are you going to let me play with your cock today?" She asked as she massaged her breasts, kneading them like dough. "I've been fantasizing about it for soooo long." She squeezed her breasts as hard as she could as she closed her eyes and let out a lusty moan.

"I can see it getting hard, ooh..." She ripped off her bra and began to stare at his cock, still underneath the sweats. "Oh can I touch it?" She asked as she grabbed it through his sweats. "Ooh that's a nice cock." Veruca sighed, almost breathless.

She got down on her knees and held his prick with both hands, it was practically at a 90 degree angle. As she squeezed the shaft two fingers at a time she began to sniff the tip, soaking up the aroma. "Oh it smells so good..." She began before squeezing the base of the shaft and shooting hot breath at the head. Thane was about to explode right there but like before he knew he couldn't, he had a while before the pressure would build up to that point. Veruca pulled out her tongue as far as it would go before licking the outline through the sweats. "Oh it's just the right size for my tiny frame..."

She locked eyes with him as she squeezed his dick with both hands, still looking for his approval. Thane's heightened breathing was enough. She pulled down his sweats and opened her mouth wide before staring him in the eyes. She let out her tongue and swallowed the head of his dick before working her way to the shaft. She licked the head like a lollypop, savoring the flavor before swallowing it again. Starting the right side of the base she licked all the way to the tip and back before taking in the aroma once more. "You taste just absolutely perfect."

Veruca was really into her role, never once breaking character. Then, as if reading his mind she lubed it up with her saliva and then tried to shove as much of it as she could down her throat. She got about halfway down before she retreated to the tip to gather more saliva. With another push she took all of his shaft in as her nose collided with his pelvis and held it there for a few seconds before finally letting go. She sucked off all the excess fluid before taking him in again making sure her hands were busy while the shaft was still out of her mouth.

While she sucked the head of his cock, she used both hands to pump his shaft in alternating directions. Thane finally decided to take over as he pulled his dick out, resulting in a "plop". He rubbed the tip all over her chin and under lip coating it with her saliva before sliding the shaft over her lips and onto the bridge of her nose. "Stay right there baby." He whispered breathlessly as he took her phone from her purse. He told her to look into the camera before he snapped a few pictures. "Ok go ahead."

Veruca took the head back into her mouth, right after which he commanded her to stay in that pose while he made a few more memories before he was allowed to continue. Thane got impatient as she kept coming back to the tip so he cupped the back of her head and shoved her down with all his strength. He heard her gag but kept his grip. When he looked down he could see her nose, which was resting on his pelvis, turn beet red while she stared directly into his eyes. He could do anything he wanted with her and she would accept it.

"Go back a little bit and come back down. I want to fuck your throat not your mouth, don't let my dick come out of your throat."

She nodded while his dick was lodged deep inside her esophagus causing her to gag once again. His grip gave way and she took a breath of desperately needed air. As she saw his look of disapproval she took the monster back in. She went all the way down before coming up only enough so that the head was at the entrance of her throat before going back down, meeting his pelvis. Veruca's face was beet red after a few seconds of having her throat fucked but that only fueled Thane's lust. He pinched her nose while he fucked her throat, cutting off her air supply completely.