Broken Phones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers

"If you don't want to go to the interview then don't go."

"I was thinking that, but then I would not have gotten this," Brad answered as he pulled out an envelope from his inside pocket.

He opened it up and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "It's reservations for this weekend in the city."

"You got a hotel again?" She answered, thinking that he was full of surprises that were all good.

"Well, I kind of agreed to another interview during that time, but it should not be more than an hour and it's for two nights. Figure we can go to a Broadway show or something."

Skylar replied back with a smile knowing that her man was spoiling her. "I would like that."

"We leave Friday night and get back Sunday morning. Figure we can leave earlier if you don't have anything. I will leave it up to you."

"Guessing you can't get enough of me," Skylar answered with a smile as her fingers were playing with the napkin.

"You know I will never get use to having you. I am still in shock that I have you now."

The notion of being his began to hit her, as did the fact she knew he had power over her if he decided to just walk out on her. She felt the weakness in her soul as she thought about being with him.

As they ate she asked him about his family, but he was more interested in her. Skylar began to talk about basketball and the game as well as finishing college to begin teaching or coaching. She enjoyed the conversation as she saw her man was interested in her and what she loved.

As Skylar left the diner with Brad she knew he still had classes and work to get done. Her last paper still needed to be worked on and they parted way with along passionate kiss. She felt her heart pull towards him, just wanting to throw the day away to be in his arms and his bed loving him.

She made her way to her dorm and began to get a few things done and handle her school work. She sent Brad a few loving texts letting him know that she was thinking of him and wanting to be with him again. Although she refrained from sending something perverted, the thought did enter her mind a few times.

Tuesday was a morning class and then a meeting with a coach about taking on the job for the basketball camp. It was only for a week but the real benefit was the summer camp program was going to give her the money needed for almost the entire year.

Skylar let her thoughts drift to Brad during the lecture and then to the work she needed to get done so they could have a weekend without worry of due dates. The thought of time without stress now became her only mission for the week.

Once class let out she made her way to the gym where she saw Kristen and Shanell. They instantly approached her like they had breaking news to tell her.

Kristen was one of the few white girls on the team and one of the starters as well. Shanell was a point guard that never lived up to her scholarship potential, but made up for her ability with her motivation to both practice and win.

While both girls were pretty, it was obvious that Kristen was the most attractive girl on the team. There were a number of girls that were interested in guys all the time, but Kristen was not one of them as she seemed to be more focused on herself. She did have a girlfriend, but she also admitted she liked to fuck guys from time to time.

"Hey, you. I just heard from Lacy that you got a new boyfriend. Saw you getting into his car on Friday," Kristen said, as Shanell smiled at her like she just saw someone get caught.

"Can't keep anything quiet. But yeah, I am seeing someone now. He is cute and you guys saw him at the party,"she offered knowing that she had nothing to hide and that Brad made a great boyfriend.

"Shit girl, you dating that white guy? I just thought you were friends and shit, I did not know you dating him," Shanell countered as both her and Kristen's eye grew wide knowing that she was with a white guy.

Skylar smiled and held back her sarcasm about race. "He is cute and really sweet to me. So what if he is white."

"It's all good," Kristen said as Shanell nodded her agreement.

As the coach walked in some of the other girls on the team were behind her. The coach then assembled the team in the locker room and gave a speech about next season and the practices they needed to be doing. Skylar looked around and could see Shanell point at her as the girls around her looked at her.

Kristen was next to her nudging at her arm. "Don't let them get on you. Besides, I heard what Dwayne did and that's not right either. Some of them girls didn't hear what he did and still think you are wrong for dumping him."

"Yeah, well those are the same bitches that are probably trying to get with him now."

Kristen smiled and replied as if she knew the real Dwayne. "Hey, let's get some dinner after this. I can help you fill out that camp shit when we eat too."

Skylar followed Kristen to the campus dining hall and sprawled out with their food and paperwork. Kristen was both helpful and talkative as they churned out the papers needed for both of them. Since it required them to stay off campus, they agreed to room together.

Skylar was feeling good and explained to Kristen how they met and how Brad fixed her phone. She lied about the offer of oral sex and just said that he sent bouquet after bouquet of flowers until she give him a date for just coffee. She embellished the part about his gift of the tickets and said that he bought them just for her.

Kristen seemed intent about hearing more and Skylar fell in the trap and began to ramble on about him. The more she talked about him the more she felt something stir inside of her. She hated feeling weak, but knew it was there for him. She decided to text him an'I love you' and see if he did the same. Kristen then just said that she should get him to come by the dinner hall so she could meet him.

Brad walked in wearing his normal attire and Skylar cringed a little knowing that it was still geeky. She knew he needed new clothes, but still felt the attraction towards him like he was hers to change. The notion of a man that needed help was something she loved as did a man who was so head over heels in love with her.

She introduced him to Kristen and the two of them talked about everything from computers to classes at college. Kristen seemed intent on what Brad knew about certain classes and her eyes went wide as Brad delved into his knowledge of certain professors. When Kristen asked how he knew it, Brad looked down like he did something wrong and admitted that he wrote a code for his friend to keep track of certain professors who gave extremely hard papers and projects.

As Kristen parted ways, Skylar pulled Brad towards her and whispered in his ear. "My roommate is gone for the night."

Brad smiled and kissed her. "I am yours then."

She could not help but kiss him back as her hand held his pulling him to her dorm room. "Good, cause I want it hard tonight."

As she walked with him to her dorm, she thought about the rumors and whispers it was going to cause as people were going to talk about her white boyfriend going into her room for the night to fuck. As her thoughts drifted to the repercussions, she felt it was worth it as he was hers and no others.

The door opened and she walked in first. Before she could tell him anything she planted a big kiss on his lips and pulled him to her bedroom. Just as they walked in she slipped out of her shorts showing only her dark panties but still wearing her top.

As Brad began to slide his hands under her shirt, she felt weak to his touch and almost fell back on the bed. As Brad was now holding her, Skylar pulled her top off revealing her simple sports bra to him. She could see his eyes go wide as she was almost nude in front of him. A sense of pride hit her as she knew he loved the way she looked.

Brad took a step back as she could see his face looking stunned as she pulled off the remainder of her clothes to show him her dark nude body, her breasts right before him with nipples ready to be sucked for pleasure.

As she saw Brad struggling to find his words, she curled her finger for him to come to her. She sensed he was overwhelmed by her and that she had him. "Come fuck me."

Brad moved closer and Skylar bent her legs and then opened them to reveal her already moisten sex to him. She felt her pussy needed a good fucking, but she also felt addicted to his tongue as she wanted it again before they even started.

"Eat my pussy before you fuck the shit out of me."

Brad moved to his knees and Skylar felt her heart race knowing that her sex was going to get oral attention. The thoughts of last time came to her and she could feel her vagina already preparing itself for an orgasm. When his hands were on her inner thighs she knew she was already melting inside.

Brad began kissing her thighs and a moan escaped her lips. This was followed by another loud moan as his kisses became harder and then began to migrate to her love nest. Inch by inch his trail of tender kisses forced a moan from her lungs. When his mouth finally reached her honey hole, she knew it was going to be a wet orgasm.

His lips began with a small kiss on her sensitive clit before his tongue ran down her love lips to her opening. As Brad moved his tongue back to it then swirled around her now protruding clit, her moan became louder then she wanted to.

When she felt his tongue swirling around her clit again, she gripped her knees and then the sheets as her body began to quiver then shake wildly. He was not letting up as his mouth sucked and licked away at her dark honey pot like he did not plan to stop. Just as she was building up he went faster and then sucked hard at her throbbing clit, forcing her to hold onto his head in hopes she could pry him away if it became too intense.

"Fuckk...fuck...oh shit!" Skylar cried out in almost agonizing pleasure as she felt his tongue digging and licking away at her orgasm. It was not just an orgasm but a body wrenching explosion of sexual enjoyment.

Brad was not stopping and she knew it was almost to the point of losing control. Her pussy was in a state of constant flux as her wet orgasm was flowing out. She knew it was too much as his tongue and mouth were sucking and licking away on her clit.

"Too muchhhh...oh fuck it's tooo much...fuck!" Skylar cried out in an almost scream as she felt her sex release another very wet orgasm. Brad was still licking and sucking away as she finally gave in, letting her sex gush out its pleasure.

When it stopped, Brad continued to kiss her pubic bone and thighs. Skylar lifted her weak body up to see his eager face pleasing her body still. "Oh shit baby."

"Ready for more?"

"I need you to fuck me now," she replied as her eyes were glossed over from the intense pleasure she just got.

She moved up on the bed and watched as Brad got between her legs. She thought how it was going to feel and how he was hers now. She felt there was no turning back now and that he was her man now. Her eyes got a good look at his erect member and knew that it was going to go inside of her again with no protection.

His lips were on her as she took the initiative and grabbed his manhood to aim at her needy wet slit. In one motion she felt her love canal being opened and stretched by his male organ once again.

Her legs were spread wide and she grabbed his hips pulling him harder towards her body. "Fuck it hard baby...fuck that pussy hard."

Her need for him to pound her body was rewarded when Brad began slamming hard and fast sending his member deep inside of her. The soothing sensation of her sex getting what it needed as she felt his cock burrow past her collapsing vaginal sheath.

Skylar threw her head back and clenched her eyes as she knew her man; a man that she now loved was pumping his male erection far into her body. His bare skinned cock was rocking her world with her in full knowledge that it was not going to pull out until her cunt was completely filled with his warm cum.

Brad was kissing her neck and she could not control the volume of her moans as his lips were almost biting at a place few had touched. His swollen member was still thumping away at her body,pushing her into the bed causing it to squeak. Her soft cries of ecstasy were followed by his thrusts deep in her vaginal cavern as he was claiming it.

Brad stopped and pulled away staring into her eyes. "Not hurting you am I? I just want you to enjoy it."

"Fuck...you're doing really good. You're fucking me perfect."

"Do you want me to slow down or continue going faster?" Brad asked as she saw in his eyes that he just wanted to make sure he was good and that he was still self-conscious about his sexual prowess.

"I want it hard tonight. Next time we can go slow, but tonight I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck it as hard as you want to baby."

Once he smiled at her, she knew it was going to happen just as she needed it to. His hips began pounding into her again and she felt his bloated member slide in and out of her again at a blistering pace. Her slippery cunt was almost making sloshing sounds as her orgasm was wetter than she expected.

Brad was not easing up and she wanted to keep him aroused and add to the hard sex she needed. She quickly thought that he might like it if she mentioned that he is fucking her nigger cunt, but knew that was too much. She felt no black girl should ever have to say that, and they were past race now. She wanted him to know she was his, but also needed to hear that he was hers.

Skylar lost control over her thoughts as they were too complicated during sex and just blurted out her thoughts. "Love you fucking me...oh shit baby...it's yours, it's your pussy now. Fuck...oh fuck I am coming."

Brad nodded as she sensed he was close. The intensity was building up inside her as well as she knew he was not going to pull out and the wonderful feeling of her man draining his balls into her was going to happen again. She wanted to make sure he did not pull away and quickly wrapped her legs around his waist holding onto him.

Brad looked at her with both confusion and a strong desire to finish. She looked up at him with her mouth open and yet smiling. "Do it in me baby...give it all to me. I want to feel your cum in me."

She saw Brad begin to constrict his muscles knowing that he was only a few seconds away from his orgasm. Her thoughts went blank as she knew her body was going to be flooded with his warm finish. All of her own need let go as her body began to shake from her own earth shattering orgasm.

In that split second she felt his member begin to pulse as the warmth of his fertile nectar began to pump into her. A helpless feeling mixed with the erotic pleasure now resounded deep in her body to her soul. She once again thought about how she had a man who loved her and that she was giving him full permission to inseminate her body. This feeling was confirmed as her vaginal muscles seemed to milk and suck up what was being spurted into it.

Skylar was lost in his eyes as she moaned out, "It's yours to have baby...I love you so much."

Skylar saw his exhausted look and knew he was about to pull out. She still kept him close but also knew she was exhausted a little too. "Shit boo, you really came hard in me."

Brad smiled and replied. "I did...I got really turned on there."

"You like me talking dirty to you? I mean I can say more dirty shit if you want," she asked, wondering if he wanted her to mention again and again that he was busting his nut in her black pussy or that she loved his white cock.

"If you want to, but I really got turned on knowing that I was making love to you and that I love you."

Skylar could not help but show her wide bright smile and feel that fuzzy feeling of love inside of her. It was almost painful as she knew he had her helpless now wanting him. Her only worry was that he would quickly get over the fad of fucking her black pussy, and that he was just using her until he got a white girl.

"If you want me to tell you that I love your white cock while you're fucking me I can," Skylar said as she knew she was harping on an issue that he did not seem to care about which worried her.

Brad kissed her right on her lips and looked at her with a serious deadpan stare. "You need to stop thinking it's a race thing. I love you and who you are. I want to be with you and nobody else."

The urge to cry came but she fought it back. Not wanting him to see her swollen eyes she latched onto him with a big hug. "You really love me like that?"

"I do...I am the one who should be worried, not you," Brad said as his kisses found her neck.

Skylar quickly thought she stepped over the line, but Brad's kisses and words eased the pain of losing him. She knew her spirit was weak as she felt the urge to give in to his every need. Her heart seemed to swell with the desire to please his every whim as losing him was not an option.

"Please don't be mad at me. I just have a hard time with it. I mean I never thought a white guy would be so into fucking me. I promise, I won't bring it up again though."

Brad moved back to look at her. He smiled and reassured her. "I can't be mad at you. I love you too much. Besides, I like to fuck too. I do think you are getting a kick out of me not pulling out though."

Skylar smiled back. "I do. You mad at me for liking it; I mean we can go back to pulling out or using rubbers if you want."

"It feels good for me too, so I am just as guilty," Brad answered back.

Brad still entrenched inside her creamy hole began to rock slowly back and forth. She could feel that he was still hard inside of her even after unloading what she thought was a large load of cum inside of her.

Brad then leaned forward and kissed her as he whispered in her ear after. "You like knowing that I am so crazy for you? That I am so in love with you?"

Skylar could not help but feel his genuine answer and nod her head as her worries seemed trivial to his response soothing them. "I love you so much. Oh, my God...Brad I really do love you so much."

As Brad moved back to her lips for another kiss she felt his erection once again nudge deep inside her creamed vaginal cavity. His cock never lost its strength as she then felt his lips embrace hers as she was lost to the moment.

Brad began to slowly rock back and forth as she felt they were not fucking but passionately loving each other. His manhood was nestled far into her and she knew it could go off again. She felt like she was in another world as her mind floated on the thought of having a man who was totally in love with her shoot of inside of her and claiming her forever.

She wanted to tell him how scared she was but also wanted to tell him that she was willing to do anything for him. All she could think of was now pleasing him with her biggest reward. "Cum in me again. I want to sleep with your cum in me."

Brad leaned in and kissed her as his member eased in and out of her depths at a slow loving pace. Her hands went to his side feeling his skin as she slowly moved up to his arms. She could feel him slowly nudging inside of her as the slower pace drove her wild with girly thoughts of love. Her single-minded focus was this was her man and he loved her so much that he needed to claim her body like they would if they were married.

Skylar knew her mind was lost as Brad's tongue mixed with hers as he continued to slowly thrust deep in her sex. Brad's hands were caressing her breasts and sliding up and down her sides. The sensation of his hands, mouth and male member inside of her was forcing her wetness to expel at a faster rate. Her moans grew into a more guttural sound as she thought she was making love like it was the first time.

Brad was almost grinding his male rod against her body as she felt her own pleasure from her pussy trying to close in around it. There was no turning back now as she thought this was going to be the moment she felt his warm ejaculation spurt deep in her again with the sole purpose to conceive.

Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers