Broken Phones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Skylar had no classes nor meetings. The morning was hers to waste as the excitement of Brad picking her up came to her mind. Brad was going to take her to the city for the weekend and she would be his.

"Made breakfast, you eating or daydreaming about Brad's dick?" Tanisha said as she knocked on the door.

Skylar got out of bed and slumped over to the door. "Yeah...I am coming out."

Wearing only panties and a shirt she made her way to the table and saw Tanisha hard at work cooking. Her eyes went up to her. "Did I do something right? You made me food."

"I know you're going to the city and that I have the apartment the whole weekend. Figured I would do some cooking."

"You got a guy. Who is it?" she asked as her face smiled as she thought of how picky Tanisha was.

"Fuck girl...its just a date and all. It's Terrell."

She knew Terrell was always scoping out the basketball players. He was a football player that loved to mess around with girls on the team. He was the team's star running back although he did not have the brain power to do something other than play football.

"I thought you were interested in Deondre?" Skylar asked knowing Deondre was on the men's basketball team and she was half calling him her boyfriend at times.

"Well since Deondre is friends with Dwayne, I thought it best to stay away. Dwayne apparently told his boys that he was going to get even with Brad for fucking you."

"Fuck shit. How does he know anything? I don't talk to him and yet he seems to know everything."

In her mind she could not wait for the semester to end. The drama of dealing with Dwayne was past the tipping point now and she just wanted away from him.

Her eyes flared with rage. "Bet someone is feeding him info. Can bet it's someone on the team wanting to get with him."

Skylar knew she was right and knew she just needed to keep her mouth shut about her life. The friends she did have were all on the team and she felt it in her heart one of her teammates was telling Dwayne everything.

Right as she was going to get dressed her phone rang. "Hey girl." Skylar heard Ashanti's voice.

Ashanti was like her and was on a scholarship. She was not good enough to break into the pros' but good enough to make any team in almost any college. She was cute in all aspects, but also a serious lesbian.

"Kristen been tellin people she with your new man now. Said she hooked up with him and everything."

"What the fuck?" she replied back feeling anger, but also confusion to not knowing what was going on.

"She broke her phone last night and said that she got with your new man. I am just telling you because I thought you should know it before she posts shit on Instagram about snagging some rich white boy. Told the team that her new man fixed her phone."

"Fuck, I got to go."

Skylar went to her room to get her computer to see what she posted. She was calling Brad the same time her fingers punched away on the keyboard. Her mind was flooded with fear and anger. She needed confirmation and needed to know it was all a lie.

Brad's phone was going straight to voicemail, and when she texted him she did not get a reply. Skylar's mind was now wondering if she should be worried or just wanting to confront Kristen.

Skylar felt her heart drop and then pound with excited fear looking at Kristen's feed.She saw her post about her broken phone and her new boyfriend fixing it. In her mind she knew Brad was not used to ways girls had of getting a man to bend to their will. His cluelessness that she adored was also a danger, and she knew it could be bad.

Skylar quickly texted Brad again and then called as he did not answer. Her only option was to find him. She saw the time posted and could tell it was less than an hour ago. She thought she could catch them in the act if she hurried. With a quick run to his dorm room she found out that he was not there. She did see one of his friends from the other night and stopped him.

She could see the shocked expression on his face that a girl was actually talking to him, but when she looked down she could understand why. Her tight outfit and leggings seemed to have gotten the attention of everyone on the floor.

When she asked where Brad was,they seemed clueless, but when she asked if another girl was on this floor he nodded his head. She gave the description of Kristen to him and he said she was there a few hours ago. Skylar knew that today they were supposed to be together for their romantic getaway.

Skylar went back to her room in an almost daze of what to do. Brad was not returning his calls and she wondered what was up with him.

Skylar was now in her dorm room on the verge of tears. She felt her chest hurting and knew tears were on their way. She thought about Kristen and knew she was after him, but wondered why Brad would not pick up his phone. All Kristen's feeds were about her new man and how she could never see herself with a geeky boy, but loved being spoiled by him.

When her phone did buzz she almost toppled over her bed to see if it was Brad. It was a strange number, but she picked up anyway. When she heard Brad's voice she almost fell over.

Brad began to talk, but Skylar felt her rage take over. The one thing that scared her was him cheating on her. She felt so invested in him and the let down boiled over for her and she needed to vent. Her anger could not be contained any longer and her top blew.

She could hear him saying wait, but she could not hold back. He anger was built up through tears and frustrations from Dwayne and she let go with everything she had. She finally just threw the phone across the room in a fit of anger. All her energy just flipped on in that one quick moment as she flung the phone so hard it shattered.

She wanted nothing to do with him and knew that the phone was a connection to him. She then eyed her laptop knowing that it was a gift from him. Her tears were flowing fast as her raging temper hit a high. Memories of Dwayne and the hurt he caused coursed through her body fueling her temper past anything she had ever felt before. Knowing Brad was something different made it that much worse too.

The door flew open and Tanisha stormed in like she was the police during a raid. "What you doing?"

Skylar looked at her almost scared but still crying. Tanisha walked over to her and grabbed the laptop from her, sparing it the same fate her phone suffered.

"What you doing...calm down! Kristen's phone got fixed by some guy named Jake. She even posted a picture of them on her feed...here look," she said as Skylar looked on to see Kristen with Jake, the same guy she remembered seeing a few nights ago.

"What?" she replied as she felt her tears still pouring out but without the passion of her temper.

"She is hooking up with his friend. I just talked to her."

Skylar looked at her phone laying in pieces on the floor and felt her heart drop and her breath escape almost choking her. Tanisha then gave her a look of despair. "You best get him back girl. All he did was talk about you and how he loves you."

With all her left over strength she reached for Tanisha. "Give me your phone! I got to call him."

She dialed his number and got his voicemail again. She dialed again and again only to get voicemail each time. She then punched away a text saying to call her and that the whole thing was a misunderstanding. She then crossed her legs letting the tears flow down her cheek again. She looked at her friend totally lost, knowing she broke her relationship all by herself.

(I may write more)