Broken Phones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers

Skylar had no idea her body would respond like it did as her pussy seemed to take in more and open up like it was nature telling her she needed to be impregnated with his baby. To her it was just a matter of him finishing deep enough for her nestled egg to accept it.

As she felt her orgasm come and go, the sound of the door alerted her. Brad stopped mid-thrust and she looked up at him in fright. "Fuck, my roommate is back early."

"Sky, you there?" she said as Skylar and Brad looked at each other.

"Just in the bedroom. I will be out soon," Skylar answered back.

The door opened and Skylar heard Tanisha's yelp. "Oh shit!"

Skylar pushed Brad off of her as she reached for her clothes. She saw him doing the same as Tanisha was outside the door. "Girl, I am so sorry. My bad, I did not know you were doing that in there."

"I am sorry...I really am. I wanted us to do it again," she pleaded as she saw Brad give her a concerned look.

"You going to get in trouble or something? I can apologize to her or something," Brad responded in a apologetic tone.

"You fine. Just don't say anything about what we were doing is all."

As both of them walked out, they saw Tanisha in the small kitchen pouring organ juice into a glass. She looked over with a smirk. "You two lovebirds done?"

"Please..." Skylar shot back quickly, looking at her and then back as her face looked embarrassed.

"I am just saying that I can wait and let you two finish."

"Tanisha, please," Skylar said again as she was clearly embarrassed.

"Brad right? Don't worry. We good and all, and don't stress it," Tanisha said as she pulled him towards the table to sit.

"Get him something to drink, I need to clean up," Skylar barked in jest as she made her way to the bathroom.

As she quickly cleaned up the sperm that dripped out of her snatch she made sure to clean what did drip down her leg. Thinking it was bad being caught, she did like how Brad was hers and that he would do anything for her. The idea of having a man again set in and she knew the dangers of it. She was both scared and elated at the same time.

The more Skylar cleaned up the more she realized that Brad really did explode a lot of his cum really deep in her. His sperm was leaking out of her: just as she thought she got it all, more would seem to drip out. Instead of thinking about the dangers of getting knocked up by the load she just took, she stressed about how Tanisha and Brad were as she left them alone together.

Tanisha was not only a roommate, but she was also a kinky sexual roommate. She was also her best friend and confidant that had a strong dislike for guys who used her. If Brad did not get along with her, or she hated him, it would cause a major rift and heartache.

Skylar walked outside after spending more than ten minutes in the bathroom to Tanisha's happy laughter. She walked in and Tanisha had her laptop out as Brad punched away at the keys.

"Girl, your man just fixed my shit. Got me into classes for next semester and then did some shit to my phone so my bill be half the cost."

"It was easy; I do it for certain friends so the school does not get wise to what I did," Brad said as he pushed the laptop over to her friend giving it back to her.

"Glad you two got along at all," she added as relief washed over her.

Brad's phone buzzed a he picked it up to read a text. She walked over to the kitchen to open the fridge to grab something to drink. Her orgasm dehydrated her and she needed to quench it. She poured both Brad and hera glass and turned to him and saw the look of worry.

"I got to get back. A few of my friends need my help with something. Please don't be mad that I can't stay later."

"Sure baby, go ahead. I understand. Text me tonight."

Brad walked over and planted a kiss on her lips and then gulped down his glass and headed out the door. Skylar sat down at the table waiting for her friend to come down hard on her for having a white guy fuck her in their dorm room.

"So let me hear it," Skylar said as she felt she needed to start the discussion and hear her friend berate her.

"He is cute...I mean in a geeky white boy way, but still cute. I think he is a vast improvement of Dwayne though."

"Girl, you never did like him."

"He was a player. He is one of the biggest players on the team. So what if he had a big dick and all...he cheated on you more than once," Tanisha replied almost angry with her words.

"Big dick doesn't mean anything."

"That white boy be fucking you good?" Tanisha said with a dead stare.

When Skylar did not answer Tanisha smiled wide. "Oh Shit! You got to tell me if he be tapping your pussy good."

"Oh, my God Tanisha. I am not going to tell you about sex with my new boyfriend," Skylar replied in shock as Tanisha was so upfront to her about sex.

"Boyfriend now...ohhhh. Tell me one thing. Is he good at least? Does he make you cum?"

"I can't believe I am going to tell you. Yes...I cum like crazy with him."

"Is he better than Dwayne?" Tanisha added quickly, almost not waiting for Skylar to finish answering.

"God yes. Dwayne hated eating my pussy and I like feeling Brad finish."

"Shit Sky, you really like this guy. I think you got a winner too if he eats that pussy good too."

"Well, he is not like other guys," she answered back, knowing she was not telling her friend that she was not on the pill and that she was in love with him.

"Smart white boy like that is going to make some serious bank after college too," Tanisha commented as she began pulling food from the fridge.

"He has a job interview already," she blurted out as she wondered if she was saying too much.

Skylar sat on the couch as she let Tanisha cook for her. Since she cooked last week she enjoyed relaxing as her friend cooked. Although Tanisha did not openly give her approval of Brad, she did not say anything negative of him either. To her, it was a win since she was openly critical of Dwayne the entire time they were together.

As she flipped through the channels she began seeing texts from Brad. She put up her feet and began to read his texts. They seemed to pour into her phone as adept fingers punched away in response. She read over how he loved being with her all the time and how she was perfect in every way.

Skylar typed back only a few messages as Tanisha put plates of food on the table. Tanisha gave her a grin as her phone was in her hand. "He really be that good?"

She knew eventually Tanisha was going to pull it out of her sooner or later. She figured now was the best time to unload some of her feelings. She listened to her with Dwayne and was there to guide her into leaving him, so telling her about Brad was going to happen.

"He knows how to use his tongue, and is all about pleasing me first."

"If white boys are good for one thing it would be their pussy eaten skills. But does he fuck good?"

"Ohmy God, did you really just ask me that?" Skylar replied, cringing in embarrassment as Tanisha was open about her sexual needs and discussions.

Tanisha sat down smiling as Skylar knew she was going to get her way. "Come on...I tell you everything."

"You choose to share you shit with me. I never ask you," she answered as she turned to her phone to read another text.

"But I still share. Come on tell me...is he a good fuck? Better yet, tell me one kinky thing you did with him and I will tell you two kinky things I did with Marcel."

Skylar put down her phone and laughed at her friend's offer. "Shit...you fucked him in public and got caught. You also told me that you let him fuck you in the butt when you were drunk at the party. What else you gonna tell me that I already don't know?"

"Bet you did not know about Marcel and Drake?"

"Oh fuck...they fucked each other?" Skylar replied with her eyes wide open.

"No girl...I let them fuck me at the same time," Tanisha replied, looking guilty that she would tell another person about that.

"Damn...I don't think I could ever do something like that."

"Okay, now I told you something I never told anyone before so spill it."

"Fine. I am kinda tame with him, but I tell you that he is the best fuck I ever had. All of the other stuff is normal."

Skylar quickly looked at her phone to see a text from Brad and how he missed her. Between him missing her and her own need to be wanted, she felt herself want him so badly now. There was something about his need for her that filled a void she knew was there. She also knew that if he wanted anything weird sexually she most likely would give it to him.

She decided to meet Brad at his dorm room. She knew he was there and the need to be with him was more than she could handle. Instead of texting him she was coming, she ate Tanisha's cooking and headed to his place to be with him.

It was dark out so she walked quickly to his door and then walked up the two flights of steps to get to his room. Once there, she saw him surrounded by about ten other kids in front of laptops with headphones on talking. Their animated gestures were almost comical as they seemed to be so involved in the game.

Skylar looked over to see Brad calm and collected as his voice seemed to be at a normal level compared to the other shouts.

Once she stepped closer the room went silent as all their eyes were upon her like she invaded their space. She knew an attractive black basketball player would have nothing to do with any of these boys and yet she was there on their floor.

Brad looked up in fright as all eyes then turned to him and whispers began to fill the room. He closed his computer quickly as those whispers became upset calls for him to return to the game. Skylar knew that she had just ruined his time with his friends.

As Brad approached her she was once again confronted with the fact she was dating a geeky white guy. There was no hiding it as she thought about the comments her friends would make if they saw him with his friends.

"Skylar, what are you doing here?" Brad said as his voice was soft so the others would not hear him.

She looked at him and saw that he was scared. She figured he was scared that his friends would find out that he was dating a black girl, or that she would realize her mistake in wanting to date him.

"I just came to see you. I did not know you were busy," she answered, confused to his secrecy of playing computer games.

"My friends needed me badly tonight for a game. I promised them awhile back I would help them. I am really sorry for leaving."

She knew she was trying to ask him to choose between his friends and her. A sense of guilt washed over her and she knew that he would regret being with her eventually if he did choose her.

"It's fine. I want you to spend time with your friends. I can wait with you so we are still together."

Brad looked over at his friends and then at her with a surprised look. "You want to watch? Or I can get my other laptop if you want to try."

Skylar looked at him smiling and yet confused. "I guess."

Knowing that she would get to see his friends and what they were into, she waited for Brad to get his other computer going and then listened to his instructions on how to play.

Skylar sat next to him and began to play. She enjoyed the game even though she had no real idea on how to play. As Brad was trying to teach her he was also telling everyone else in the room what to do. She loved how he never let her feel lost or unwanted even though she knew she was bad at the game.

During times when the game was loading her back in after dying, she ran her fingers up and down his back. Although she was into watching Brad play too, she did feel out of place as a few of the other students would look at her funny.

Skylar figured it was because she was an attractive girl in a place where few girls would go to find a dateable guy. "Do any of your friends have girlfriends?"

Brad looked back at her but only managed to see the side of her as she had her legs wrapped around his waist. "They all don't believe me that we are dating. Jake over there says you are doing it on a dare. Says you lost a bet and were forced to date me."

"Does he know we are fucking?" Skylar asked softly, looking over to see who Jake was and if he was looking over at her.

"I am not telling anyone. I don't think a man should tell others about sex with the person he loves the most," Brad answered back before turning back to his game.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" she asked hoping he would say yes, but also thinking that a no would turn into a question of him sleeping at her place.

Brad continued playing the game looking like he was in a trance as he softly replied back. "You really want to stay here? I mean you can if you want to."

She looked at him wondering if he was mad at her. She felt put off thinking that he was upset with her for not being a geek like him. "Is it because I am not like you?"

Brad stopped playing and smiled big like she told a joke. "Noo. It's because they are going to be playing all night and you're not going to get much sleep."

"Ohhh. I just thought."

Brad stopped her. "It's okay. Sometimes I don't explain myself and talk before I think."

Skylar smiled back as Brad died in the game because he would not stop smiling at her. Skylar then leaned in and kissed his neck. She felt compelled to show him that he was with her no matter what and they were a couple. Her arms went around him hugging him as he continued to play.

As the game wore down with less screams and exuberance cheers, the long day began to wear on her. She wanted to fool around but also wanted sleep. Brad stepped away and offered his hand and before she realized it they were alone in his room.

She crawled into bed and he followed suit as they just passed out holding and talking. Skylar quickly thought that he would be mad because they did not have sex, but he also made no mention about wanting it. When she stripped her top off, he was more interested in kissing than anything else as she figured the close intimacy was all he wanted.

When his passionate lips met hers his tongue danced around hers, the sense of togetherness hit her again. Although his hands were caressing her breasts and hips, she felt it was more about her than his own sexual needs.

***

The next day was a lesson in being tired. Skylar felt both hungry and thirsty as she woke up before Brad. He still lay next to her passed out. The sounds of gamers from the hallway still persisted as she thought about how it was almost like a frat party for geeks.

She slipped her bra on and then her shirt as she saw that her phone got over a dozen messages. Not even swiping for the first message, she kissed her man hoping that he would not wake up and see that she was so tired and it would affect her classes.

Her first class was in an hour and she still needed to head back to her room to get her books. There was no time for her to get a quick fuck even though her body craved the attention. It was going to be a hustle to make up the time.

When Brad did finally wake she kissed him quickly again. "I got to go boo. I got class and am going to be late."

"Shit, we slept in. Call me when you get out."

"You got classes today?" she asked wondering how busy he was going to be.

"Not till tonight. I have to be in the computer lab to go over my research though. I will be coming back real late too."

"Hopefully I can catch you. Please don't be mad at me for leaving without having sex with you," Skylar replied quick as she made her way to the door.

Brad got up quickly and kissed her. "Don't be mad at me if I don't see you today. Don't forget this weekend is all about us."

As she stepped into the hallway all eyes were on her as she figured they thought Brad got lucky with her last night and he did what none of them could do. She did not want to spend any more time as she needed to rush to get back to her place.

As her walk turned into an almost jog she could see that her phone continued to buzz away with texts. It was not until she got back to her room that she could see that Dwayne was blowing up her phone with hate messages. She then figured out that he knew Brad was her boyfriend. Instead of dealing with the angry messages, she deleted them without a thought of reading them. She felt that hatred had no use in her life.

Making it to class on time was an accomplishment. She did not get the seat she wanted but she was on time. The lecture continued and the only recourse to deal with the incoming messages was to turn her phone off.

The class was over and before she realized it the world was closing in around her. Her phone had over a dozen texts from both teammates and Dwayne. The stress of what was going on was mixed with the anger she had for her ex. She knew he was actively trying to sabotage her relationship.

She had to meet with her coach one more time to setup her summer job. Her transportation was not included and she needed to take a bus everyday to get to the school gym where she would be coaching. The thought of being away from Brad bothered her as she knew she had to repress the needy feelings of having to be near him at all times.

Walking to the gym she fought with herself as she knew she was getting too wrapped up in thoughts about Brad. She needed to take a step back in wanting to be a clingy girlfriend. The sensation of being around him was great, but she knew her life needed to happen too.

Skylar got finished with her meeting and was pleased that her coach put her in charge of the program. It was a simple program for girls in high school, but being put in charge of it was something else for her. She knew it would help her resume' when she applied for school coaching positions.

Once back at her dorm, she opened up to realize she was alone. The needed time alone was going to help her get the rest of her semester's work done in preparation for the summer. It was going to take all night, but Brad was busy so the time was well spent.

All she heard from Brad was that he missed her in a text and that he loved her. Skylar tried to focus on her work but passed out before she even got done with her work. She had a full day of classes and papers to write and he was even busier with his work. He sent texts like a normal boyfriend, but she knew he was not going to have a complete free day until Friday.

That night Skylar met with Kristen and Tanisha at Kristen's dorm room. Kristen was rooming with two other members of the team and her room was known as the place to drink and unwind after practices and games.

Being the center of attention was something Skylar had not felt since high school. She was the star player of her county and ranked in the top ten in her state. But playing at a high level college program she was just one of many girls who were the same as her. Now she was in Kristen's dorm room fielding questions about her relationship with Brad.

Tanisha was asking about the sex and how good Brad was in the sack. Was he packing a large white dick, and how he made her pussy cream from licking it. Kristen was more about how they met and why she would be with a geek. She did not mention race as Kristen was white herself, or so Skylar assumed it was the reason.

Back and forth Tanisha and Kristen went with the bombardment of questions. Tanisha seemed generally perverted in her questions as she never once mentioned that Brad was bad for her or that she should consider breaking up with him. It was that she wanted to get information about her sex life with him.

Once Skylar talked about how they met and that he asked her out after fixing her phone, Kristen made the comment about her dating a white geek too. It was the first time she ever heard her mention wanting to date a guy. She always thought she was a lesbian, and now her comment ended that thought.

Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers