Broken Promises Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know... cheaper to maintain than a woman I assure you..."

He burst out laughing.

"So is this your husband's gift to you..."

She wanted to correct him as she drove back to where Sid was standing.

"I wish... He loves British brands..."

"I know the feeling mam..." he replied as Archana throttled the vehicle speeding down the road flipping through gears, a small turn. She slipped one gear down, slowed the vehicle a little, steered into the curve and saw the exit and softly pressed the throttle, she could feel the tires bite into the road as the vehicle was propelled forward with, it's computer working overtime to keep the vehicle steady.

"Wow... that was skilled..." the Manager replied, "You would have drifted if it were not..."

"I know... the traction control... I just wanted to feel it work..." Acchu replied smiling.

"Oh okay..."

Half an hour later they were laughing their bums off as they drove out. The second half was strikingly peaceful and calm, inside a library seated on bean bags as they sipped coffee and read books, in quiet and peace. How often someone had a date in a library. They sat till the sun went down and spent a good amount picking up books they both wanted, she stuck with fiction and politics while he went on to pick up books on bikes and cars. Late evening they returned home ordered food and was happy they had a normal day after such a horrible evening.

She slept peacefully after a long time, happy that she was finally happy. She woke up in the morning to the phone ringing, it was Aryan, excited she picked up the phone, it was not good news. There was a delay and he had to stay back for few days, a week or two at most, the office had cancelled the ticket and half the team were already on their way except he and few who were part of his team. Her heart sunk.

"Tell your dad..." she finally spoke, "He was planning to come down..." she stared at her own reflection in the mirror, she had lied, why had she lied. Didn't he know his father was home.

"Yes... yes... I'll put a message... you speak to him... he told me he'd be flying down today... call him early before he catches his flight..."

"I will..." Archana mumbled on the phone.

They both had lied.

She stepped out of her room and walked to the kitchen, lost in her own thoughts, she had slept with a book in her hand. Like it was for last three years to the day, she put the vessel for coffee, the silent clock in the kitchen staring back at her, the menacing hands were moving slower than she wanted, it was as though the universe was conspiring against her. She knew she would have regretted if anything had happened with Sid, the very feeling itself had been painful, for both of them. The fact that Aryan was returning in days was what gave her the will, as though delaying a mistake she knew it was bound to happen. With his arrival postponed for a week, the will began crumbling.

"Good morning..." Sid caught her absent minded, "You are burning the coffee..."

She lowered the flame and pulled the pot off the stove, filled the glassed, added sugar, turned around. Sid sat there, where he had yesterday morning.

"What happened..." he asked.

She nodded her head, "Did you check your mobile..."

He walked back to his room grabbed the mobile, checked the message and stared at her. The thin wall that had kept them apart was the fact that someone they both loved equally was returning home that day. It was no longer the case. Archana could feel the walls crumble.

Part IV:

The walls crumbled, not fast, but brick by brick. The next few days they both slipped into a trained choreographed life they were used to, returning home they felt the tension, they didn't speak, they didn't hold hands but silence spoke more than either could have. Their entire life was the few days was avoiding each other, a dance that was needed to bring back sense of normalcy, there were no dinners, no long talks. The only thing they both did was walk up in the morning and sat for a cup of coffee. Archana was lost and she could see he too was. It affected her work and she knew it too, the smoking had gone up, double in fact and her boss was worried. She lied and made up a story to keep her quiet, never once mentioning Sid. She was comfortable about thinking him as Sid, not her respected Father-in-law, just Sid.

Her mind had wandered not just when she was on bed, she had felt it deep inside her, had woken up lost and scared to step out of the room. When her husbands flight back home was finally confirmed and he was expected to return in a week, she sighed in relief. It only had to go for few more days, she had held on for one week, another was not difficult. She knew.

Archana returned home one evening, she was returning earlier than usual, over the last few days that was the only good thing, coming home having a dinner and leaving dinner for Sid. They hardly met during the evenings, it was like they were avoiding each other deliberately. There were days he would arrive early and he would take Aryan's bike and get it fixed, she knew he was out riding through the cities, accelerating farther and farther away.

That evening he was home, not his usual self, she dropped her bag on the couch and sat silently staring at the television. Wondering how long would she be able to walk this line?

How long?

She had few vendor meetings that day, she had travelled quiet a lot that day, she had worn a sari to office that day, not the one he had gifted, it was too painful for her. She had pulled one out from her old stack, a light yellow with designs, a black blouse, she had avoided the high-heel, it would have hurt her. She hadn't noticed it then, his bags were packed.

She turned to him.

"I've booked myself to the hotel..." he added, "I should have done that a week ago..."

She remained silent.

Why hadn't he?

Why didn't she suggest it?

Did she want him to leave?

She could not do this dance alone, she knew it, it was his will that had kept her's alive. She remained quiet as he stood up, like a silent movie it played in front of her eyes, no words spoken. He walked out grabbed his bags and walked up to the door. She wanted to tell him not to leave, the words stuck in her throat.

"Goodbye dear..." he spoke, the words were soft, it didn't have the usual timber that his voice had.

She watched as he turned walked towards the lift, the door shut behind him, she grabbed the pillow and wept, like she hadn't before, like a teenage girl who had just been told the love of her life was leaving. It was not just tears, it was cries. She was helpless.

No!

She stood up, tears and all, walked out of the door. The elevator was fast closing, she darted her frame, holding it back. Tears flowing down her cheeks, somewhere she was grateful she hadn't worn high heels. Their eyes met.

"I'll drive you..." she said, making no effort to hide her tears, just wiping them with the end of her sari.

She stepped into the elevator and pressed P2, her parking lot. Her eyes were focused on the dials of the elevator as it sped down.

28-27-26-25...

She watched his reflection on the steel doors of the elevator, she could see him looking down.

How had it come to this?

20-19-18...

"Jesus..." she sighed.

She heard him heave.

Their eyes met again, tears and all.

"It's going to be okay..." he said.

"Is it Sid..." she asked, she wondered, "Is it really going to be..." she cried, he moved forward, wiping her tears.

"We have to dear... I have to..."

She leaned on his shoulders and wept. He caressed her softly on her hair, they parted their eyes met for a second and they kissed, their lips fusing.

Almost instantly they realised what they had done, they parted, a thin thread of saliva or tear clung between them, they kissed again, this time their lips linger a bit longer, she tasted his tobacco stained tongue and felt it in her mouth. They pulled back.

"No... no...this is not us..." he said, he then saw her, leaned and kissed again.

The lift reached the parking lot, opened the doors and waited before shutting back, neither wanted to let go of the other. She reached around and pressed back the thirtieth floor pent-house apartment again. The elevator moved up and she felt his arm around her waist, gently hoisting her up to his mouth, they were fused in a passionate hug. The elevator seemed to be faster on the way up, thankfully stopping no where, just going up and up. When it finally opened it's doors, they peeled, his face smeared with her black khol, her lips stick. She wiped them with her sari, smiling.

"Go in..." he smiled, "Let me get my bags..."

She rushed out smiling, she hadn't shut the door of her apartment when she left, it was still open, she didn't care as she rushed to her bedroom, the washroom. She was a mess, her eyeliner leaving a thick black trail down her chin, smeared around her face, lip stick too. She turned the tap on and washed her face, used the face wipe, cleaned herself up. She stared at her own reflection and a happier face stared back at her.

Did she want this?

Part V:

The morning Archana woke up, stared at her ceiling, the rays of sun dancing on it, she was in the guest room. She still wore the sari she had worn the previous day, crumbled, her round breasts exposed as the sari snuggled through her cleavage, the hem of her sari was well below her waist, she let her hand between her legs, she could feel the his dry semen on her legs, sticking to her thighs.

She leaned on his shoulder, resting her head, softly running her hands through his hairy chest. She slid her hand down through his flat stomach between his legs. She held his manhood in her hand, thick pubic hair. Neither had prepared for the moment, they still had sex, she felt his big cock impale her, unlike his kisses his thrusts were more like a teenager who was getting taste of a woman for the first time, frightened yet excited. She hadn't climaxed, it hadn't been what she wanted it to be.

"He is still there..." she heard him say.

"I know..." she smiled, "Just checking..."

They kissed.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay...Sid..." the name came smoothly for her.

"I wasn't..."

"Sssshhhhh!!" she silenced him, "neither of us were prepared for it..." she knew it, he had struggled with her puff of hair between her legs, she hadn't shaved it, the last two weeks were hell, she would had planned that evening, just in time for Aryan to feast.

"It's been few decades..."

Archana stared, kissed him softly on his lips and murmured.

"Can we go somewhere..."

He nodded his head.

"I'll take leave..."

He nodded his head, he knew why, he had felt it yesterday too.

"I'll get cleaned up... we will drive down..."

"We need to go far..." he added.

"Yes we should..."

"I know a place... about four hours drive..."

An hour later she was squirming as she felt her beautician ripped of hair from her soft groin. She hadn't waxed in months and the beautician had a tough job. They were messaging quiet often. Sid had installed whatsapp, something he found unwanted because whatever he wanted was achieved through messages, SMS or mails. Not this, for this he wanted whatsapp. Sweet messages and videos, she had checked them out when the beautician had taken a break.

His messages were naughty and funny and she tried to match them with her own satire. Spa done she took some time shopping, for both of them, she needed to get some fresh pieces for the special few days left for them. A long leave was taken for a week which meant she would have two days left once Aryan returned. Thought about him no longer affected her.

This was something she needed, like air and water.

The drive to the coffee estate had taken more than four hours, the roads were bad and the heavy rains had slowed them down, bouncing off water logged pot holes was fun once or twice, not to those on bikes using the route. She throttled through a fresh tarmac as she drove into the estate. They had taken turns driving the Grand SUV and she wanted the last stretch as he fed in the route map on the GPS. The cottage, if it could be called that, was a huge log house at the very edge of the coffee plantation, overlooking a beautiful lake and in the middle of the valley. The nearest town was a half an hour drive away, they had bought and packed what they needed to cook for the three days they were going to be there. Giggling and smiling she parked the vehicle under the cottage and climbed the stairs to the actual house. It was beautiful, like those showed in movies, or in actual hotel ads.

"Who did you say this belonged to..." she asked as she dropped the heavy bag she was carrying.

"A friend..." he replied walking up to her, wrapping his arms around her.

"I haven't had a bath after the spa..."

"I could clean it up for you..."

"Hold your horses old man..." Archana grinned.

"I can't..."

He smiled as she wigged out of his grip. She was wearing a skirt and cotton shirt with a scarf thrown around her neck, lazily.

"An hour..." she said.

"Oh come on..." he pleaded.

"You can wait... else the tissue is there..." she pointed as she walked into the washroom with her back pack.

"Can I peek..."

"If you don't value your eyes..." she grinned as she shut the door behind.

She took an hour and more, taking her time, cleaning herself up. Stepped out, Sid was no where to be seen, which was a relief as she wanted him out. Slipping off the bathrobe, she stared at the dressing mirror which was taller than her, she pulled out the clothes she had carried along, there was a special one, she knew she didn't want anything apart from that. The black coloured sari Sid had gifted. She carefully unpacked it, grabbed one of the sexy bra's she had purchased and a thong, she had never worn one. She slipped into her thong, felt the soft silk between the crack of her bums she pulled up the string, she then meticulously wore sari, a wear that was not easy to dress or undress, but worn properly would work better than even the sexiest lingerie. She had worn it well below her hip pulling up the strings of the thong, to a fine display. Archana checked herself in the mirror and she then draped the fall of the sari over her shoulder, covering her breasts. The bra felt a bit over dressed and she couldn't be bothered with it. Clearing off the bed she gave a quick look, not wanting to loose the moment with a stray cloth or misplaced footwear anywhere. It had not been up to her expectation the previous night, she would not want that to repeat. Not today. Not after she had come all this way.

She gave a quick look out of the balcony door, the curtains were pulled up enough, this was their moment she didn't want anyone else to have a view of it though she was sure no one would be bothered. Having lived in apartments all her lives, light curtains meant only one thing, lack of privacy. She saw Sid walk out of the nearby lake, shivering, she could almost feel it in her bones. The water would have been cold and his urge to have a swim was misplaced. Smiling she watched, feasting on his form, though he was no James Bond, he was the closest she knew of an Indiana Jones. Instead of rare artifacts he saved rare species. She chuckled at her own analogy, funny or not, longingly she watched him dry and drape himself in the bathrobe, his hair was a mess and she didn't care, he would soon be in her arms.

She waited for Sid to come.

He took his time and when he finally stepped into the room, he stared at her, what hit the floor first, the bottle of water he was drinking from or his jaw, she wasn't sure as she smiled, striking a seductive pose. He looked around, grabbed his mobile, looked at her.

Archana nodded as he took a snap, checking if the image was good enough for him, he took few more.

"Is that..."

She smiled again.

"Jesus..." he gasped looking at her and looking at the mobile.

Archana twirled around, giving him a view of her bare back. Sid stepped forward, he wore a towel around his waist. Archana hadn't seen him the previous night, things had happened fast. He pulled off his boxer shorts and dumped it in the waste bin.

Smiled, "I won't be needing it anymore..." he added as he walked towards her, his body still dripping wet at odd places. She walked up to him and they kissed, like they had in the elevator, with a touch of excitement, fear and uncertainty.

Excited about what was happening.

Fearful about the consequences of their decision.

Uncertainty about how good the night was going to be after the previous night.

She peeled back from the kiss. Stared at his eyes, filled warm sexuality, a striking difference to the previous evening. She had never seen him in sharp light and she saw his broad shoulder, scars meandering, she remembered the story, a grizzly bear that had taken a friendly swipe. She softly ran her fingers on them and ran her tongue over it. His sinewy muscles twitched and she smiled as she kissed his neck. A stray drop of water from his hair trailed down his hairy chest, with the tip of her tongue she hindered the drop, licking her way up to his neck and ear and teased the softness of his earlobe. His arms were feeling her and they slipped lower squeezing her bums gently.

They stared at each other and kissed again.

Sid eased her back onto the bed, taking all the time he needed, it was not the quick burst of passion that had come and gone like a cloud burst, this was more calculated, the way he liked if he had choice. This was making love. He softly moved the drape of her sari aside and her gorgeous round breasts in full glory. Nipples burst out, he teased her with the tip of her tongue as he felt her shoulder plead him to switch to her right. Sid obliged and she moaned. He slid his cold hand down as his mouth followed his fingers, lingering the sweetness of her navel, as she squirmed. He then gently raised her leg and devoured it as he had her breasts, one leg at a time, the digging his teeth into the softness of her calf and her thigh.

Archana lay back as she felt the rush of heightened sensitivity all over her body, where ever his cold fingers went, where ever the wet warm tongue went. She shut her eyes digging her head into the pillow, her fingers aimlessly over his head as she tried to get him to go down on her. He ignored her, teasing her everywhere, all around, except the triangle of her thong. She bucked her hip up and he held her down, she tried to push his head and he softly pushed her hand out. Helpless she dug her fingernails into his shoulder, exactly where he had his scar, like a bear in heat.

Sid squirmed in pain as he felt her finger nails breach his skin, he didn't mind, it had been worse and he loved a little pain. He turned her around and she finally did reluctantly laying with her face to the side, her eyes were shut and her hair fell on her naked back. He gently ran his fingers parting her hair, soft pecks were followed with tenderness of his warm tongue as she bucked. He didn't give into her wishes and she slid her hand between her legs only to be held.

"No... I'm going to ask you to wait..." Sid whispered, softly biting her ear lobes.

"Oh... you fukin...bastar..." she muttered, angry and lustful.

"I love a dirty mouth..." Sid replied a little louder as he dug his teeth on her shoulder blades moving down all the way to the pit of her back just where it met her bums.

Archana shut her eyes as she felt him pull off her sari, the knot was not strong, she had to make it easy for him to remove it. She could say he wasn't interested in removing it, just pushing it up enough to get what he wanted. He softly spanked on her naked bums and she yelped, he then pulled the string of her thong, she felt the softness of her thong tear in through her wet pussy lips and she gasped.