Broken Promises Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus..." she moaned, taking the lords name shamefully.

Archana felt him dig his nose between her bum cheeks and then he gently pulled aside the string of her thong and she felt his warm breath on her soft butt crack. His tongue followed. She had tried it once to take it up from the back and it had never materialised. She shut her eyes and her finger nails dug into the soft sheets of the bed as she felt waves after waves as his teasing continued, her hips bucked up and down, and she wanted it deeper.

He then sat back and she could not take it anymore, Archana sat up when he tried to turn her around.

"Please... don't make me beg..." she pleaded.

Mischief in his eyes, "I won't..." but his smiled suggested otherwise and he softly pushed her back onto the bed. With a quick yank he pulled off her thong, he could see the wet juices on it.

He smelt it and then licked it off her thong. "Someone has been enjoying without me..." he said as he went down. His tongue again teasing her, delaying what she wanted, what she could have given anything for at that moment. Her bucking up and down was not helping her, in her helplessness she grunted like a wounded beast.

"Fuck... Oh... fuck..." she groaned as she felt his tongue whip all the way up her tight cunt. "Jesus..." Archana mumbled, words getting struck in her throat, dry throat. She grabbed his head as she felt his tongue a second time and he didn't swipe them off. Softly peeling her wetness he dug his tongue inside and she raised her hips, he wrapped his arms around her bums as he began devouring her. Waves of orgasm rushed down as she shamelessly came while his tongue was still inside her.

With his thumb he teased her clitoris, the labia parting allowing him and he then gently thrust his finger, two of them insider her. She could feel the pressure in the pit of her stomach and her lungs struggled to get air. She gasped, mouth wide open, eyes sunk up, head raised up and her limbs flaying about lifelessly.

Archana felt her body give into his teasing as he eased her back on the bed. She watched him wipe her juices off his lips, the same naughty grin, he stood back and stepped off the bed. The blue towel still around his waist. He slipped it off as he turned around to reach for something in the desk.

A Condom.

She hadn't expected it.

He held it and tore the silver wrapper, carefully slipping it on his semi-erect cock. It hung like a lifeless limb to the mid of his thigh, thick and long and it had few more inches to go. She spread her legs, welcoming him as he stepped on the bed.

Archana had not seen it the previous night, she knew it had to be thick the way her pussy stretched out, she hadn't expected it to be this thick and fucking long. Every cock she ever had paled in comparison.

"Jesus..." she gasped as he raised her hips.

"I want you to look baby..." he spoke, "See it go inside..."

She raised her head, lifted herself up, staring between her legs, she supported herself on one arm as she held his cock that was getting harder and harder in her palm. She guided it into her moist cunt as she felt the violet bulb of his head penetrate her. Their eyes met for a fleeting second and they kissed, she then eased back resting on her arm, the lifeless arm that had been helpless just few minutes back.

Archana watched as the full ten eleven inches disappear into her and she gasped.

He started slow and soft, gentle, building up on what he had done so far. Sliding his manhood fully out before softly thrusting back. He could feel her buckle under and she raise her hips to meet him mid way. He held back, easing his breath, he needed to last longer than he usually did, as long as he could hold back. It had been twenty five years. It was worth the wait. It was worth every temptation he had passed over, every woman he had said no to, every date he had fumbled not feeling the connection he had with his own daughter in law.

Archana felt him increase the pace and she felt waves after waves of orgasm rush as she grunted and groaned, one orgasm after another and he had only just begun. Her head spun as he thrust faster and faster, she raised her hips meeting him mid way, the dotted condoms he wore was massaging the wet deeps of her own pussy. She shut her eyes as it sunk under her eyelids, her mouth wide open as she squirmed, her body quivering as shocks after shocks followed.

"Fuck..." she muttered panting and gasping for breath as he began thrusting all the way deep, forcefully, his balls slapping her bums. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper into her and he showed no signs of slowing down. Grunting and groaning, wild cries and lustfilled moans, some soft some loud, some out of pleasure some out of pure animalistic lust. Buckling and squirming she felt her lungs give away as she climaxed, one after another, her body eased and she felt an energy sapping pain deep inside her, she shut her eyes and the flood gates opened, she didn't know what had happened but she felt a sweet surrender as she eased, then her head spun and she felt her body light, as though floating in the wind like a feather. The sounds faded around her, the cold, the sweat, the moans and grunts, the light and time all she felt was the way her body felt and the way she struggled to get air. She heard him grunt and felt him thrust one last time as she climaxed again. She sat up as he stepped back and falling next to her. Digging her head between her knees she felt her body quiver, the tremble had not stopped nor had the quivering. Her breath had stabilised finally and the her head spun no more. She opened her eyes and took little time to get adjusted to the bright light. She turned around and he was looking at her. He softly ran his fingers on her naked back, she squat it off her back as though it were an invading fly.

"What the fuck happened..." she asked.

"Look for yourself..." he grinned.

She spread pulled up her sari and she felt it was wet and so was the sheets and the bed.

He burst out laughing, "I have only heard of it..." he said, "Never been responsible for one..."

"Did I fucking squirt..." Archana asked surprised.

He nodded his head, smiling.

"Holy fuck..." she lay beside him, pulling up herself a bit, not wanting to feel the wetness on her legs. The condom he wore had thick white strings of her juices, his cock was limb and she gently held him, feeling her body finally accept and understand what had happened.

She remembered on of the guys she had dated had tried something he had seen in a instructional video, "You hold back... don't hold back...don't..." he had when his finger was dug deep inside her and he was yanking at her pussy. But she still hadn't, maybe she was frightened, she didn't understand her body well. Archana felt her dry throat, as she spoke, "fuck..." she mumbled as she reached for the bottle of water from near the stand. She gulped half of it and handed it to him.

Her eyes fell on his now limb cock as it lazily hung between his legs, the condom loosening up. She pulled it out, careful not to spill the deposit, she smiled at him as she licked the shinning sword of her knight, licking everything that he hadn't emptied into the latex. She sucked the last few drop that was still in his cock and she looked at him. He was staring back.

She grinned as she arched backwards, raising the condom to her lips and then she poured the warm semen into her mouth, all of it, using her tongue to catch the last few drops. She then wiped her mouth and kissed his cock one last time as she stood up. Wrapping the latex in a tissue and dumping it along with his boxers, in the bin.

"Jesuss..." he mumbled as she joined him on the bed. She grabbed the bottle of water and washed it down her throat.

"I thought you loved a dirty mouth..."

"Not like that..."

"Did you like it..."

"Are you fucking crazy... that was the craziest thing I have seen..."

She grinned, "Well... I have not been fucked like that in my entire life..." Archana grinned.

They snuggled for a while and made love again, this time she was on top and she was desperate to feel her head spin, the blackness, the way her senses had faded and the moans that had shouted her surrender. It didn't happen. Good things don't happen quiet often, yet she had climaxed, few more times and had finally collapsed, sweating with semen dripping out of her cunt, panting and gasping, as they cuddled and their trembling bodies fused for a night of sleep.

Part VI:

"What the fuck..." Archana screamed, "Baby... what's wrong..."

"I'm sorry..." he replied.

"It's okay..." She softly patted his back.

"I just can't..."

"It's okay... it's okay.. I can wait... I have been waiting..."

Aryan leaned and kissed his wife, she pulled up the sheets and covered her nakedness, wondering what she had done wrong. She had worn the sexiest lingerie she could find in the store, she had did everything right and she could see he had needed it and the last thing she expected was him give up while he was still inside her, it had never happened, his heart was not in it.

She walked to the kitchen and filled two cups of coffee, her mind wandered to the two days in the house by the lake, two memorable days. Pulling herself out of the thought, she walked back with filled coffee.

Her husband was smoking.

He had never smoked.

He had quit on doctors advice before he left to US.

"You started again..."

"Just one or two a day..."

She didn't want to start complaining not their first night together, that was not who she was, she could talk to him sometime later. She placed the mug of coffee on his side of the bed. She then grabbed her bathrobe and slipped it on her, tied the knot, checked herself in the dressing mirror, a quick glance, arranged her head, wiped the lip stick with a tissue.

"I need to say something..." She heard Aryan speak.

She sat on the dressing chair, a bit confused, a bit surprised. She turned towards him, easing back.

"You know when I went to USA... I stayed with the guys..."

"Yes... we discussed that... you wanted to live alone..."

"Please...let me finish...I want to finish it..."

She nodded her head.

"It's costly there... very costly... so..." he paused, "God... it's difficult to say..." Aryan sighed. He grabbed the coffee and downed a little, his tongue and lips burning, "I moved in with Deepthi..."

Archana stared at him. Who the fuck was Deepthi? She answered the question herself, his fucking cousin, she had met her ones, the woman who called herself Deeps.

"But she... she is married... she has a kid too right..."

Aryan nodded his head.

"So you moved in with her..."

He stared back at her, nodded his head.

"You fucked your cousin..."

He nodded his head, just a small nod, hoping she would see it.

"Jesus fucking Christ... you were living with her..."

He nodded his head.

"Answer me you fucking bastard... where is your tongue... up her arse..."

"No... no..."

"No what..."

"Nothing..." Aryan muttered, "We were in a relation for two and half years... I... I lived with her... in her house..."

"She was married to that American right..."

"They divorced..."

"Because of you..."

He nodded his head.

"You mother-fucker... you split a family..."

"She... she... it was her..."

"Oh! You fucking bastard, you miserable fuck... you fucking asshole... poor boy... you couldn't jerk one off or what... she is your fucking cousin... your blood... you pitiful piss..."

He sighed.

"Then why the fuck did you come here... to tell me... you could have sent a message..." She asked, "A fucking message..." she stood up, her entire body trembling as she walked to the washroom and locked herself up. Looking at her own reflection made her hate herself more, she shut her eyes and sat on the commode, crying.

A good hour and half later she sat up, wiped off her tears, she needed the time. She was not in the clear too, but she could never tell him that, never tell him how she had betrayed him. His father had told her, it would be too painful for him, he may do something to himself. He was always like that. The cheating bastard. She had given up Sid for this lying bastard. She stepped out of the washroom, he was by the door.

"Baby..."

"Don't call me that..." Archana replied, startled seeing him outside the door, "Don't fucking call me that..."

"Please... can we talk..."

"What more do you want to tell... who else were you fucking while you were there..."

He remained silent.

"Can we talk please... it has happened... I'm shameful... I cannot take back... but please can we talk..."

"What more Aryan... what the fuck more do you have to tell..."

She sighed.

She had always wondered how she would react to such a news. She always thought she would handle it maturely, not like few she knew, not like her boss had handled it. She always thought she could live with the idea that her husband had cheated on her. There was a time when she herself had thought of discussing it before he left to USA. She hadn't, he was that convincing, she thought he would never. She hadn't.

Why was she acting like a typical Indian woman, the bitch that she didn't want to be.

She sat down in the old couch in her bedroom, she wondered when the last time she had sat down there and why was it here in the first fucking place. She pulled out her cigarette, she hadn't smoked the whole day, she wanted it to be perfect for Aryan, not even the smell of smoke.

"Fuck..." she screamed at her as she lit her cigarette, she took few deep breaths.

"So... what now..." she asked.

"I need to tell more..." He added.

She stared back at her, staring into his eyes and she almost instantly knew what he wanted to say, but she wanted to hear from him. She didn't want the marriage to collapse, but that, that would change it all, it would be beyond repair.

"We had a kid a year back..."

She felt her heart sink, the one thing she had feared the most, the one thing. The cigarette slipped off her fingers and fell on the floor, burning. Aryan walked up to her and she shifted on her seat.

He took the cigarette and stubbed it in the tray.

Archana hated him, with every pore in her body, every vein and every nerve. She had not hated anyone as she hated him at that moment. She realised her marriage had crumbled, it had ended.

She wept silently, till her eyes dried up.

"Did you know why I had the crash... the accident..." Archana looked at him.

"I had it because I couldn't keep my morals aside for one night... one night... because I couldn't... I thought I would betray you..."

He remained silent.

"Mayank..." she said, "He... he fucking died six months back you miserable prick and all he wanted was this... after his wife had fucked over him... and last fucking five years he had destroyed everything about himself... he wanted one last time while he still could and he thought I was still single..."

Aryan remained silent.

"I wanted to... I desperately wanted to... you were not here... and our anniversary was nearing and I had seen more porn than I care to admit and I fucking so desperately wanted to..."

He stared at her silently.

"I was afraid I'd say yes... I had to drown myself in drink to hold myself... you fucking miserable prick..."

The next few days were not easy. Aryan had to return back to his job in US and she knew he had come down because he didn't want to end it all over a phone call. Lawyer was contacted and they agreed for a mutual divorce with no claims and she didn't want a penny from him and he still wanted to pay the emi of the house, whatever was left, half of it. She didn't want it, but the lawyer convinced since it was her house and they had lived together given the way payment had been split over the last few years, it would always be wise to let it go like that. The first court appointment was over quickly and the long wait for the final Divorce and the matter to be official was six months away.

Part VII

Seven months later:

It had taken a month more than six, Aryan had requested the lawyer. Archana like she always did had immersed herself in her work. The long due promotion had finally come through and her responsibilities along with her team size and marketing budget had doubled. Travelling kept her busy and every once in a while she would think about Sid.

It was foolish of her, extremely stupid of her to send him away. He didn't want to go. But she was afraid, afraid after hearing Aryan would do something stupid. They had fucked even that morning when they went to pick Aryan up, with Sid's warm semen dripping down her cunt, filling wetting her panties as she waited for her husband. They had fucked somewhere before the airport by the side of the road, under a bridge, at three in the morning no vehicle was going to interrupt them, none had, not till much after they had climaxed together, like they always did. Sid stood by her side and gave his son one last hug before he took the morning flight to the Capital. That same night he had left for Brazil, Amazon, the new government wanted a census of the endangered species and details of it's habitat. Neither Sid nor Archana would know that time, the date that came from Sid was used for deforestation by the new government, wanton deforestation. Yet he was gone, from Brazil to Africa, in his own world. She had told him not to call, she had wondered if he even knew what had happened. He wouldn't, his son would never have the balls to tell him, their relation was always about secrecy, especially about such things.

It had pained her.

She needed Sid the most last six months and she had forced him to go, in a project he could have easily sent his team and gone for a casual visit if needed. Archana was frightened, she was afraid she would slip up and Aryan would find out. She shouldn't have, she had realised that evening while Sid was getting into the plane and Aryan was talking like a parrot.

It was the slut of a cousin, she had trapped him, had hid his passport when he wanted to leave delaying him by two weeks. If that cunt hadn't done that, Archana was sure nothing would have happened between her and Sid. She had held on. She had sacrificed a lot.

The day of the divorce, she had woken up early, it was difficult to walk alone. She didn't want to involve her parents in the mess, it was her decision, the marriage, she was the one who had decided the guy and she was the one who was going to severe the ties alone. Her parents had pleaded and she had put her foot down and they had let her be, they knew their kid very well.

She had decided to wear a light blue jeans with a black cotton shirt, a half jacket and a scarf around her neck. She hadn't applied make up or stuff, just a light touch, no lip gloss. She had worked out the last few months, given up smoking, well not given up but had just one or two a day. She had gone on a diet and the work out she had a flatter tummy than she previously had. She sat before the mirror, combed her hair, she had let it loose, with a touch of oil to steady it. She looked around, grabbed slipped the shirt over her shoulders.

Divorce, she had heard was difficult, even if you hated the person, it was still going to hurt. To her it didn't it felt strange. It was like the stray dog she had patted that morning was run over by a vehicle when she returned home. It felt like that, it was there one moment and the other it was not. She just felt that. Hell she had more fond memories of the stray dog she had fed outside her apartment gate than of her husband. She chuckled, life at times was really cruel.

The bell rang and she stared at the clock, she was running late, the lawyer had asked her to come half an hour early, but she had deliberately wanted to reach late. The family court was just ten minutes walk from her apartment, she could take a rick and it wouldn't be any faster. She walked up to the door wondering if it was her neighbour who had over the last few weeks known about her divorce.