Broken Promises Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrong time she had in her mind as she opened the door.

"Sid...What the fuck..." she blurted out, shocked, only to see her neighbour outside his door, with his kids, taking them to school, she cupped her mouth.

"Still have a dirty mouth..." Sid said as he dragged his heavy luggage inside. Suitcases not one, but two big and a backpack the big traveller's style, someone could stuff the whole apartment into it. It looked heavy as he dropped it down. She noticed he looked tired, but she was excited.

They kissed.

"Did... did you know..." she spoke to her mouth.

"He called yesterday morning..."

"And you came down..."

"Someone had to be here..." he kissed her again, "Why didn't you call me... put a mail... something..."

A tear rolled down her eyes, "You have no idea how badly I wanted to... bu... I didn't know... I didn't think you..."

"You thought what we had was just two days fling..."

"No...no..."

"I would have not left..."

"Ssshhhh!" she cupped his mouth, "I know dear..." she smiled wiping her tears as they kissed. Her around him as he pressed her to the door, kissing the nape of her neck, softly biting the softness of her skin.

"No... no..." she pulled him back... "I need to go..."

Her hand fell between his legs, his cock was hard like it was the night they had spent near the lake house. They had fucked couple of times those two days, everywhere in the cottage, even by the lake. She went down on her knees, unzipped his khaki trousers, pulled out his fly. It was shaved clean.

"Dirty old man..." she smiled as she took the bulbous head into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue and feeling his hip press forward as his cock impaled her throat. She didn't gag at first and then she did, spitting out, careful to avoid her dress. As desperately as she wanted it she held back. Instead softly working on him and his muted groans, she looked up and he was gritting his teeth, keeping his lips sealed. Of course they were right next to the door, she remembered.

Then she felt it, thick ropes of hot semen in her mouth, she didn't hesitate as she swallowed it and when she could no more she filled her mouth taking her time with it, sucking the last drops. Still maintaining eye contact she pulled back and opened her mouth like a porn actress in one of those videos. He was sweating as she swallowed it in one go. No hesitation, no cringing as though she was tasting lime, just nothing, she enjoyed it.

She stood up wiped her lips and pecked his cheek grabbed her stuff, "Don't fucking go anywhere..."

Sid smiled and nodded.

With the taste of Sid's semen in her mouth. She left for the court. Checking herself in the mirror in the elevator. He had left a small mark on her neck, she used her scarf to cover it up and then, checked herself one last time, straightened her hair and shirt up and hailed a auto.

An hour later when the Honourable judge read out his verdict and asked her if she agreed to the terms, she could still taste Sid's semen.

As she hurried out of the court room, the lawyer walked up to her, next to her was Aryan.

"My bike..." Aryan said, "I was not able to arrange the sale..."

Archana nodded her head.

"I'll see if I can sell it off..."

"You can ask Sid to pick it up... you don't need to bother about it..." did she say I or you, Archana was not sure, she could not believe she was speaking to her ex-husband about his father's and she pussy got wet thinking that she could smell his semen in her mouth.

Archana caught Aryan staring at her, at her neck precisely, the scarf she wore had slid, she didn't show any haste in straightening it up.

He wanted to say something but she turned around and walked away. She had more important things to take care off

Part VIII

Archana parted her moist pussy, she had worked on it with a dildo she had picked, couple of months after Aryan had told her about the imminent split. She took a picture and checked the quality, she wasn't satisfied so she took few more images, making sure light was plenty, she waned to get the wetness and she wanted it to be natural.

Satisfied with her effort she messaged Sid the image with the caption.

"She misses you more than me..."

"Holy fuck... you are such a tease... I'm driving..."

"I don't care... as long as I can have that cock where it belongs..."

He didn't reply, not till later when he called. Archana had reached her office and she was with her boss when Sid had called. She went out to pick the call and they spoke, as much as she wanted to light a cigarette she didn't, she had brought down her count, she now smoked just one a day, that too at the end of the day while she drove back home. She didn't care giving it up, she just enjoyed it and felt the soft buzz it gave.

Sid had left the very next day after the final court hearing. He had work to do in office and he had been there for two weeks now. Unlike nine to five, Monday to Friday job of her's, his was round the clock, at all times with international customers, it had become something of a necessity. She couldn't blame him.

If the two days by the lake was all about consummation of love and yearning, the night of her divorce it was raw sex, like wild beasts. She was desperate to feel the same high she had when they had made love in the lake house, her head spinning and squirting and blacked out. Though he had tried the same tricks it had no worked that night. Strangely she felt it was that one time when everything came together and her body just let go of all it's inhibitions. It was like the universe colluding to come together and make sure she had squirted.

She wondered what she would have to do to feel that again, she wondered if she'd ever have that again, it had never been delightful as that.

Archana drove back to an empty bed, she missed Sid.