Broken Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned inwardly as I heard footsteps behind me as I turned on my TV. I mean could I not have a moment to my own damn self?

"Hey." I risked glancing to my right as Emily leaned over the back of my couch. "What's Netflix?" Clearly her original question had been lost in the quagmire.

"You're kidding right? Everyone knows what it is," I said, whistling as Emily shook her head.

"Told you, Dad only allowed that phone as our only means of communication with the outside world, and we only used it when he wasn't around. Not a whole lot of room to hide in, in a one bedroom apartment," Emily said, not to be rude or cruel just stating the facts of her life. "So what is it?"

"It's where you can watch about any movie or show for free... well not free since I pay for it," I said, before taking a sip of my whisky. Peering out of the corner of my eye as I scrolled down my favorite list. Smirking as I put on episode one of season one of Supernatural. Wondering just how cool my half-sister would be with it. "You know if you want to watch..." I shook my head as Emily raced around the couch and plopped down on the other end.

"Thanks," Emily said weakly, her eyes never looking away from the screen.

"Uh-huh."

"I am a nice person you know," Emily said, in a small voice. Her finger lazily poked at the couch cushion that divided us.

"I am sure you are," I muttered as Dean came onto the screen.

"So... what's this show about?" Emily asked, pulling her legs up onto the seat. Wrapping her arms around them and resting her cheek against her knees as she looked at me.

"Ghosts, monsters, demons, angels, god(s)," I said, rattling off the list of things that the Winchesters had killed in the past fifteen years. I tried not to smile when I heard her small: 'Cool' as she turned back to the TV, but I failed. I got up as I started the next episode, it seemed she was hooked. Then again, if half of what she says was true, then she might not have had a lot of experience with the modern world. I think I just blew that girl's mind! As I was about to enter the kitchen to fix another glass I heard something, something I think I wasn't meant to hear.

"Please God, I know I have sinned. I have wronged. I have wandered from the path. Yet please, seeing it in your guiding hand that Jacob is a full match. I might have lost one child, please I can't lose another." How was I to take that whispered prayer? "Son of a...! That was my last one too!" Now I think it would be a good time to get my drink and split. Yet that wasn't the case as I walked into the kitchen. Me and my mother locked eyes as she was beginning to pull up her shirt over her breasts. Its not my fault my eyes zeroed in on the nipple that protruded from the large hole in the right cup. "Jacob!" Pauline stammered, red faced, as she thrust her shirt down. I ignored the display, mentally anyway, not so much physically given how my cock began to lengthen. I didn't say a word as I went to pour myself a drink.

"What are you doing in here anyway?" I asked, as that rich brown fluid flowed into my glass.

"Doing?! Oh! I was making a grocery list." I glanced over to her as she hurriedly reached for the small notepad that I leave out for such things. "I was thinking of doing some shopping maybe tomorrow or the next day." I was perplexed at her bashfulness. I mean I have seen my mother being fucked by her father, so why act so shy about me seeing her nipple? I don't understand this woman. Holding out my hand for the pad. Hey, if she wants to go shopping and have to deal with that hassle, more power to her; frees up an hour for me, win, win.

"You done with this?" I asked, as I looked up once I skimmed through it.

"No, I think, I need to go through your pantry to see if there's any..."

"There's not, its pretty full already," I said, before handing the pad back to her.

"Okay."

"What the hell did Roy do to you?" I asked, in a soft whisper. This was not my mother; this weak, timid woman was not the woman I remembered.

"Please... son, can we not talk about that?" My mother looked away, her right hand held her left arm, as she gave off a feeling of fear and pensiveness.

"Fine. Don't tell me," I said, taking a half-step before stopping. "What did you mean that was your last one?" I inquired as I turned back to her.

"You saw," Pauline said, shyly gesturing to her right breast. It wasn't the motion that stilled my mind. No. It was the deep shade of red of my mother's blush. Roy better be glad he's dead, I'd kill him, not because she's my mother but because no one should be treated like that. I won't push that subject, eventually she's going to have to tell me.

Setting my drink onto the table, reaching behind me remembering the money for the groceries. Opening my wallet, gazing down at the four hundred dollars knowing I'm going to have make a decision soon. "You know you'll have to tell me, not now, if you want some form of... whatever this is that's happening right now, then you have till the results come back," I stated firmly as I dropped the four hundred onto the table. "I need to know what kind of shit I'm getting into," sliding my wallet back into my pocket, "if you can't then you leave and never bother me again. Do you understand?" I asked, as I peered over my shoulder.

"Yes... I do Jacob," Pauline said, I noticed the slight tremble of her lip as she fought to contain her emotions.

"Two hundred should cover the cost for the groceries. Use the rest for clothes and what not. I'm going to assume if it took you this long to get down here in that car it isn't all that reliable."

"Guilty."

"Why does it seem that my mother is just waiting for a strike to happen?" I asked myself. "Since I don't have to work tomorrow, you may borrow it then, and see if you can make an appointment for Wednesday," I said, thankful it was the beginning of the three day-off days in my swing shift. "Wonder if I could make some overtime?"

"Okay Jacob, thank you..."

"If you go to Phil's for lunch and don't tell me, I'll have to cut ya," I said, tipping up my glass to my mother as I walked out, leaving the keys to my car on the table.

"You were gone a while..." I noticed Emily's eyes on me as sat back down in front of the boobtube. "you missed like first part of this one."

"Its fine, you can watch what you want, you know?" I told her as I set the remote on the cushion. I tried not to notice how Emily sat up like a cat ready to pounce. Her eyes darting back and forth.

"Really?" Emily asked, in a skeptical light.

"Really, knock yourself out," I urged her on. "Really, was the squeal necessary?" Rolling my eyes in amusement as she bounced on the sofa.

"Didn't take you for UFOs," I mused as Emily had chosen 'Ancient Aliens'.

"Think of all that probing!" Emily said, in this very creepy voice, and an equally creepy smile as she turned to look at me. I kept my crude comment to myself, but I did laugh, I'll give her that.

We were three episodes in when my mother walked in. "Emily, it's past midnight, time for bed." I peered over the couch as my mother stood in the shadows.

"Mom! You got to try this Netflix," Emily said, leaping from her seat, running to join her mother.

"Maybe you can show me when we get back from shopping," slowly turning her daughter towards the guestroom, "Good night Jacob, clothes shopping is best done in the early hours," Pauline said, giving me a small wave before sinking into the shadows.

"Clothes?! Really!" I heard the thundering of feet as someone raced up the hall. I huffed as Emily threw her arms around me pinning me against the back of the couch. "Thank you." I heard her whisper trembling in my ear. I patted her forearm lightly not really sure how to react when I heard her sniffling.

Ah! Bed! What more could be said about that? Those nice soft sheets contouring to your every curve. The light fragrance your dryer sheets carry, me personally I like the 'Moonlit Breeze'. Your cheek brushing along your pillow as you try to get another five minutes in before you wake up. The swaying mounds before your sleepy eyes. What the! Breasts?! They didn't belong to my ex-girlfriend from two years ago. My groggy eyes opened more... Oh shit! Was I just ogling my mother's breasts?!

To Be Continued...

12