All Comments on 'Broken Pt. 05'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 3 years ago

Well. That took a turn.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Not bad the new direction is kinda crazy but funny at the same time.

Car6555Car6555over 3 years ago

Holy crap it got weird lol, I love it!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I don't think I have cursed this much reading a story in a long time.

I know its a story and its not my story so I can't really complain, so I won't. I love your work and even if I disagreed with how the incest took place I still love the characters and the way you write. OK I can't help it... LOL Jacob should have done more than say 'NO' push, shove, and twist if not punch and kick. He's bigger and stronger than both of those females. But anyway, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Certainly....

Got interesting quick.

nicho1855nicho1855over 3 years ago
Amazing

I don't know how you do it Soul 71. You are one very gifted writer and I enjoy reading every word of your stories. Thank you.

TheTitanZTheTitanZover 3 years ago
Got weird real quick.

It was going well until you started adding cult doctrine in there. It takes it from sexy to creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was ok but another chapter of the Pharoahs Curse would have been much better to read.

purpleelfpurpleelfover 3 years ago

Crazy sex cult mother sister and daughters ? More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why did you put a rape tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, this one took a turn. Didn't see it going in quite that direction, though in retrospect there were a few hints. Awesome story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird

This went from ok to weird in a hurry.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Hell I would let them save me right up until saturday, then they could save me a little more when I came home from my date with the dr. They can't be to upset somebody has to pay the dr. to save the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. I like the way this is going. Please continue. Thanks for your time and your Imagination.

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
This one was too much...

As an big fan of your writing, I was surprised at the way this chapter turned out. Not only the scene with the mom and sister but with the doctor having sex with him in the office and then again at her home when her husband is there. Too weird...

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Well, that was different... I'm hoping that the light in the women's eyes means something more then a reference to their zealot preaching. I always love reading your stories, so I can't wait for more to see where this goes. Thank you for sharing this with us!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Where

Where is the rest of fantasy?.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Shades of Pazuzu - that got wild. I’m looking forward to another chapter. Where’s Linda Blair when you need her?

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Took five chapters to reveal the religious zealots but we got there in the end, seems to be a theme running through soul71’s work.

Always amuses me when the ultra reluctant male gives in with absolutely no fight, let’s face it if he didn’t want it to happen it’s not like he had nothing to fight with, before he was handcuffed he had the tools required to stop it, two free hands can do a fair bit of convincing when applied correctly, just slap the bitch silly apparently she’s used to a bit of rough, failing that refuse to do the transplant, you’d be surprised how threatening the life of a daughter can knock the enthusiasm out of a mother hell bent on an incestuous assault.

But being logical don’t make for interesting reading lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF?

Okay, this does not fit with the rest of the story that well. This is completely out of the blue and out of character for what was previously established.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

Hey Soul. Any clue when the next part will be released? Have you started on it or focusing on your other works?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Damn what a Trip.

This story keeps getting crazier by the second,Jacob is being restrained by his Mother and Sister believing he is posessed by creatures called Enochians,also they think it is their duty to pleasure him and have incest with him due to some biblical scriptures.

I'll admit Jacob is somewhat crazy having sex with a Married Doctor who is treating his Sister for kidney dysfunction,but all-in-all I think Mom and Emily think they are justified in repayment by giving Jacob there bodies for saving Emily.

Granted this story is 10 Kinds of Fucked Up but its for the right reasons.I just hope Pauline or rather Mom can convince Jacob this is the sane thing to do and let them his Wives/Girlfriends/Lovers.As for that Doctor she just needs to go back to her Husband and remain faithful,and stop fucking Jacob like the cheating bitch she is.

orion6275orion6275about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your stories and hope you will be continuing this story, I will be waiting for your next chapters in this saga.

THANK YOU

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Pretty crazy......can't wait to see how you reconcile all this. Lots of irons in the fire in this story!

DaikkennDaikkennalmost 3 years ago

Are you going to return to this story? And you have become my favorite author on this site thanks for writing.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I have really enjoyed the story so far, you can feel his conflict of hating his mom but still wanting to be a good guy, especially after hearing a bit of back story on why it happened and what they suffered while gone.

The cult crazy really caught me by surprise and I am still not comfortable about it. Hoping that you do another chapter and that they come to their senses. Seems like he was finally starting to accept them and I would assume this is a big set back in that regard.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

I love the story and am eager for more, please!!!

You've done a great job of leaving so much more to explore and share.

But this whole purging and saving of his soul is definitely out there. Gonna make it difficult to continue with the Doctor and what appears to be an strong likelihood with his boss.

Hope you continue with this story and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck just happened? When did this story go from being good to bat fuck shitting crazy? I was really enjoying the story up until now. Ugh.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 2 years ago

I gotta say that while it did take a sharp turn into left field i still can't wait to see where this story goes. Hope you return to it eventually and as always. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Please finish. One comment. All he has to do to stop this is to threaten to not do the marrow thing. Or, he could fight them and take control of his submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was actually a good story until everything went what the fuck out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, this went south quickly !

It was first weird, then cringey, then ridiculous and finally ironically funny ( not in a good way )

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

This story went absolutely insane, lol. I actually really liked where (I thought) the previous chapters were going (wasn't keen on the cuckholding doctor buy meh) but holy crap man, lol.

Now I'm too invested in seeing where this goes. Please continue...

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

I really thought this story was going somewhere, the first few chapters were fair to good. But this chapter went straight into the toilet. WTF, both mother and daughter are crazy from some "twilight zone" religious cult. And he must be very weak since he LET his mother cuff him to a stove, screw that. I would have pushed, punched, or hit her to prevent that. And did we need a nympho doctor in this tale, NO. That bit was totally wasted, but being a doctor and getting Emily well is her job, not screwing around..... So where do we go from here. Jacob is supposed to be their master, well, act like one. Take command and control of the situation. Here's to hoping that this unusual story ends well. Jacob helps sister, Emily, get better, that Emily finds her own voice and way to real love (not her brother), and to mother, Pauline, who gets help from therapist...

JobewonJobewonover 2 years ago

This story got weird quick. It is still A very good story. Please don’t let people stop you from finishing a good story. Thanks

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Uhh if he hates it thst much just threaten to not go trough with the operation if they dont release him.

“It was unnerving me to no end. Why weren't they wearing bras?!

I just couldn't understand why they needed to touch me so damn much. It was getting so damn weird.“ instead of complaining 283737 times on how weird they are, how you dont want to be touched, how annoying it is, bla bla SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND TELL THEM TO STOP!!

“ Their eyes spoke volumes telling me that this would be discussed later.” are they retarted? Hes not allowed women? Why would he pay for flirting with a women.

“ "I think I've had enough of this weird shit for one day.” weird weird weird uncomfortable bla bla all the time yet does nothing.

“ "You do not talk to us like that," Emily hissed. Why did it sound like there was jealousy in her voice. "You should treat us better than that." what the hell? She was so meek and submissive and suddenly so dominant?

“ If I had to guess this was her plan all along. How I foolishly walked into it. Had I let my anger blind me to their plot? Probably.“ youve shown 0 anger to them? It was their weak/poor attitude that got you to help them and do things for them. Not to mention you never put your foot down on all the weird things they did.

“ In time you'll learn, like I did, to enjoy it, and I'll be here every step of the way to see that you do." she acted like Roy was abusing her, Emily did the same but now they admit they enjoyed what Roy did to them..

"No," shaking her head, "I've spoken to a priest of the church he has performed the rites to lift Billy's soul up to heaven." How if she didnt know until now that he died?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this took a turn and then was left incomplete. A shame as the first 3 parts of this weren't bad (the 4th was a wasted interlude) and didn't add anything to the story. this "final" installment was a twist too far and ruined it.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

There's the mom/sister, the doctor and maybe the boss (so far) or some combination thereof as potential ways forward; looking forward to seeing who wins...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ITS BEEN A WHILE WHEN CAN WE EXPECT CHAPTER 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thought it was very good...but am wondering when the next part comes out

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

love it and addicted to this story. so good please, please, please keep it gong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Next chapter please!!!!

Anxiously waiting for next chapter.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

And flush goes the story. This was interesting to start, but the last bit fell apart completely. Not that upset that the story seems to have been abandoned.

Nasty56Nasty56over 2 years ago

Finish the story damn it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of the direction this took...however, that can be salvaged if Jacob is able to get help for Pauline and Emily and undo the brainwashing they have been subjected to.

This story needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

was a pretty good story till the last couple pages, and what the hell WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ENDING?..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that went really strange very quickly…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving your stories so far, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sheet

Rusty_MRusty_Malmost 2 years ago

I do hope that there is an ending coming to this story?

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Please don't leave it there.

Worrying thing is, I bet there really are crazies like these two out in the wild.

KabooZKabooZalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I really hope you post the next chapter soon

ApathyIncApathyIncalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this. It's sooooo good! 5*

froggytreefroggytreealmost 2 years ago

That escalated quickly. Trade these two to Greg for the Dr.

SexualT69SexualT69over 1 year ago

As good as this is, it took a turn to crazy town lol but so dam good. But Jacob should've hit his crazy mom and sister lol or threatened to not go with the procedure. Dam can't wait for the next chapter

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[14.10.22]

Intriguing twist to an excellent (so far) tale...

Now normally I don't point out typographical errors...buuut:

"'Cajon' seafood place", so you mean a 'box' seafood restaurant?

Also liked the fact he uses a shaving brush and bowl, but why not use a shaving soap disc - I do, it's easier than using a tube soap.

11/10!!!!!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Ditch the mother, she becomes cock sucker only, cook and cleaner, collar the sister as your sex slave and steal the good doctor from Greg and make her your slave as well.

5;/5

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

I did not expect it to take a turn as such...

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Two extremely crazy women. Major turn-off. He should grow a set of balls.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

I have loved this series but this chapter really turned me against the whole thing. Forced or unwilling sex is just wrong. It doesn't matter if the unwilling partner is male or female. These two bitches are psycho. And so is their religion. I'll be damned if I would help her out even if she isy sister. Let the bitch die

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

I thought the last chapter was weird but this chapter took it to another level. I'm wondering if this is a kind of homage to (or just slightly influenced by) "Supernatural." It's a little unclear. Well, on to the last chapter to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this chapter was a lot of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alright, I'll say it: shit's getting real weird up in here. This is not the direction I expected this story to take.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry, this sucked. Repeat after me "release me now OR I will never donate my bone marrow to my sister." And after, how about putting calling the police to take them away? OR have the cult in Oregon cone and get them?

seasteve123seasteve1233 months ago

Wow did this go off the deep end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Pt. 04 Previous Part
Broken Series Info