Broken Secrets Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People are going to end up thinking you two are dating, with how you're acting together, guys," Fyr joked, though the twisting feeling in her stomach did not lessen at all for the words being out there between them. Come on, mom, give me my boyfriend back."

Car jumped, trying to laugh, heart pounding guiltily. For a moment, a horrifying, sickening moment, he had thought that Fyr had been serious, that the ruse was up, that a terrifying public scene was on the cards. But that was his guilty conscience working overtime, the proximity to Sasha sitting right beside him with the drake in the middle of the two dragonesses not helping matters in the slightest.

"Aw, honey -- he's all yours! I'll get my own big, strong dragon home soon enough!"

Sasha grinned, lips quirking, though kept up the ruse well enough. Fyr raised an eyebrow.

"I most certainly hope you're not talking about Kao, because that drake is not good for lifting anything. No wonder you're asking Car around so much..."

They laughed, the moment broken, tension slipping away like ripples on a pond, flowing and fluttering, as if they had never existed to begin with. It was funny, quite, how things like that worked, yet Carenath rubbed the back of his neck anxiously, too close to comfort to the burning heat of Sasha's thigh.

"Right, if you'll excuse me," Sasha said, getting up and brushing off imaginary crumbs from her trousers, an old habit that she'd gotten into. "I'm just going to pop over to the restroom. Feel free to start without me if the food comes, don't wait on my account!"

Fyr waved her off, but Car's attention was perked. He could barely focus on the conversation between him and Fyr as his eyes slipped back to the corridor leading to the restrooms. Sasha could be waiting for him there and he had something special in his pocket that he had not yet had the chance to give her...

A few minutes. Agonising minutes. Yet he had to wait, he had to try, had to hold his breath and hoping that he'd be able to sneak back there somehow without arising further suspicion. Fyr leaned into him, every part the loving girlfriend that he knew, and he smiled warmly back at her, kissing her cheek, tugging her in against his side with his paw around her waist.

"I'm just going to go to the restroom too before food gets here, or the chef gets to our spot," he murmured, hoping that enough time had passed. "Text me though to hurry back if he comes!"

Fyr laughed, but he was already heading off, hasty for more than one reason. But around the corner down to the restrooms, he found exactly what he had hoped he would: Sasha lingering beside some kind of fake fern, posed fetchingly against the wall as if she had known all along that he would follow her there.

"Ah, Car..." She purred, curling her tail seductively around his wrist, leading him into a free, gender-neutral bathroom. "I hoped you would come..."

She acted as if he was a hot, sexy stranger that she was hooking up with, the bathrooms of the type that only let one person in at a time, which was perfect for what they had in mind.

They could not dally, kissing softly, Car holding her waist, though not quite as if she was the only dragoness in the world for him. He loved two and that was okay, at least in his mind, even if he had not yet worked everything out. Their tongues tangled as she arched her body up against his, hooking a leg around his waist, the drake's bulge growing, heart pounding.

"Mmmph... Sasha..."

He could not let things get too carried away, shaking his head, chuckling and easing her away from him, though Sasha pouted.

"Aw, don't you want some fun, Car?" She murmured. "I bet I can get you off quickly here..."

He shook his head, but it was his grin that stalled her in her tracks.

"I have something for you."

He licked his lips, enjoying the moment, as he withdrew the small, pink egg-shaped object from his pocket. It could have been innocuous, the plastic shining a little in the tasteful overhead lighting, yet the smirk that spread across Sasha's face, in turn, told him that she more than knew what it was.

"Oh, Car... You are a cheeky devil, you are."

Those may have been words from younger lips and times gone by, but they still made his heart leap and pound in the best of ways. He held up the egg before him like an offering, cupped between his palms, Sasha chuckling faintly and shooting him a look.

"You know this isn't as big as the ones that I used to play with by myself..." She teased, cheekily poking her young lover with the tip of her tail. "But I suppose it'll do..."

Car smirked.

"Sure... But it's one that you just rest against your pussy, close to your clit. And this one has a remote-control app, already on my phone...which I bet the ones you used before did not."

Sasha could not help but shiver, turning it over in her fingers.

"Oh, we'll have to be careful not to get caught...and we have to get back out there, you know, Fyr will be wondering where we are or coming looking for us."

It was risky to do such a thing in public, let alone in front of her daughter, yet Sasha could not explain why it made her scales ache and tingle in that special way even more. She felt like she stood taller and could be stronger when she was playing with Car, that she could be friskier and enjoy her life more. Maybe that was what came of dating a younger dragon, she thought, but she would not have had it any other way, not even as he helped her hitch her leg up, easing her trousers down a little. It was not the easiest article of clothing with which to wriggle something into her underwear, though it would ensure that the egg nestled snugly between her folds, exactly in the right position.

That helped... That helped a lot.

Panting softly, she waited on Car to leave, electric thrills zinging through her, forgetting even her earlier hunger. It was difficult to be hungry for food when she was so keen to see him, all that he had planned and in mind for their sly little evening together.

"Oh!" Fyr turned to greet her as she returned, leaving a suitable amount of time before moseying back to the grill table. "Everything okay, mom?"

"Yes, of course, dear," Sasha murmured, seating herself carefully, all too aware of what was tucked away inside her panties, already pressing lightly against her labia. "Don't worry about me... I'm just looking forward to this delicious food!"

And yet it would prove to be increasingly difficult to focus on the chef's display, how he shuffled his knives and utensils, expertly chopping meat and fine grilling them exactly to the tastes of the dragons seated there. Beansprouts and noodles were on the menu too, even as a plate of sushi, not cooked on the grill, was laid before them too to share, composed of maki rolls, sashimi and nigiri.

"Oh!"

She jumped, dropping her cucumber maki roll with a blush, for the vibrations in her underwear had caught her off guard, as much as she had thought that she was already hyper-alert and aware of them. The egg buzzed tantalisingly as she tried to fuss and pretend that she'd thought her elbow was slipping off the table, though that was not all that much of an excuse, considering how she had been when her children were growing up about them putting elbows on the table.

Everything like that went out the window, however, as she inhaled and exhaled as slowly and as calmly as possible, the outside sounds falling away, the chatter and comfortable buzz of the restaurant. Car smirked at her, though she did not dare look at him more closely than out of the corner of her eye, the one, very obviously, controlling the app. The drake, of course, tilted his phone towards her so that Fyr could not see, which only revealed to her that there were several other speed and tempo settings that he could choose.

Sasha stifled a groan, her folds growing ever so slightly damp. It was going to be a long but interesting meal with him playing with that...

She wouldn't have wanted it any other way, however, the vibrations continuing as Car tucked his phone away, acting as if he had only been replying to a message. Fyr bumped him with her shoulder, but the older dragoness barely registered their laughter, more hot and bothered than she would have liked.

"Mom, are you sure you're feeling okay? Your cheeks are pretty red."

Sasha swallowed, shaking her head, her smile shakier than she would have liked for it to be convincing.

"No... No, don't worry about me, Fyr, I think it's just the heat of the grill!"

The flat grill was indeed warming up and she tried to fix her eyes on the chef with his rice, building it into a volcano shape, though she didn't know what trick he was doing. All she knew was Car taking his phone out of his pocket again, adjusting the setting so that it pulsed, tucker right up against her throbbing clit as Sasha clenched her jaw and did her best to hold back a long, low groan.

She had to hold it in, though the pleasure was immense, her claws digging into the table, even though she knew that she could not leave marks there. Questions would be asked if she did, of course, and she didn't want that, not as her heart beat more quickly than ever, feeling as if she was burning up from the inside out. Delicately, though not very discreetly, she brushed her napkin across her forehead, teasing up any drops of sweat that came more around the base of her horns. Sweat glands were funny things on dragons... Not every species was alike there, though she knew her body well enough to avoid any real trouble, grinding down onto the vibrating egg with the subtlest rock of her hips that she could manage.

Car grinned widely, listening to Fyr but only half engaged in the conversation. His cock firmed up a little in his jeans, though he was more interested in how Sasha was doing, the squirming shifts of her weight at least mostly hidden from Fyr. He brushed her tail with his and she jumped as if she had been stung, only catching herself in the nick of time from moaning, lips parted.

Oh, it was hot to be in control, even if it would only be so for a little while. A little while, after all, was all that Car needed, his bare scales pressed to Sasha where their arms touched, enjoying the food, showing the dragonesses what sushi was best there. He hadn't been to the grill in a while of course, but it was nice to be out with both, feeling more comfortable than ever with them on either side of them. It was a shame that Kao had not been able to come out too, but it felt more like a date with just him and the ladies there, in a way that he would only come to understand much later.

He fiddled with his phone, knowing that Sasha was looking at him, but he could not resist turning the vibrations up a little higher, pushing the limits of what it could do. Sasha squirmed, pressing down, though he didn't think she'd be able to bear through an orgasm while seated right there at the grill, doing his best to keep a straight face. The dragoness was not as good at that, her lips pressed together, trying desperately to keep up with the conversation, only helped along a little as they watched the chef putting on a show. Besides anything else, it was something for them to watch rather than talking the whole time, devouring all the food with relish, savouring every bite.

Later, Sasha would not much be able to remember what she had eaten there, not even in the brief respites that Car gave her, pausing between cycles of the vibrations to deaden it entirely. Her pussy burned, aching deeply, tingling with warmth in a way that she had not felt in years, though she did not remember either how it had felt to play with a vibrating egg inside her either. It was a different sensation to use it pressed to her clit in public, licking her lips, taking a drink of water -- anything to feel like she was a little more in control of herself and her emotions at that time.

She could only try, really, and do her best when it came to that, the pulses of the egg starting up again, each stronger than the last. She grunted softly, restraining the urge to hiss through her teeth, though she was almost of a mind that it would be worth getting caught doing what she was doing if it meant that she could get off. Her body ached, hips pushing, pumping very faintly against the egg, though she wished her paw could be down there, soothing the flow of her drooling juices around the egg. It slicked the plastic, though her body had found the little nodules laid into it too, as the egg shifted, allowing it to subtly supply even more stimulation to her.

Carenath was sly enough however to merely keep her on the edge, even though Sasha hoped against hope that they were not going to have dessert there! As their dinner wound down, it slipped to the low setting, Car controlling it, ensuring that she was left in a state of need without the vibrations ever going high enough for her to get off. To say that it was torturous was an understatement, but in a deliciously erotic way.

"Oh, mom..." Fyr leaned back to talk to her mother directly, though it was only through a great effort of will that Sasha did not jump. "Kao says he's going to pick you up on his way home -- does that sound okay?"

Sasha nodded and smiled, sure that there was a strained line on either side of her eyes.

"Of course, honey... Have you two got plans?"

Fyr smiled.

"Oh, just hanging out, but it makes sense for Kao to come to get you if we're going in the opposite direction, doesn't it? That's all okay, isn't it, Car?"

She didn't know why she was asking Car if it was okay, yet it was the touch of hesitation in Sasha's voice that, once again, had Fyr wondering if there was something she wasn't seeing there. Maybe her mom missed her. Maybe they should have dinner more often together. Who was to say?

Kao didn't seem to want to talk as Sasha eased into the passenger side of the car, carefully seating herself. It was too obvious, to her, how wet her panties were, how they slickly clung to the folds of her pussy, how she yearned to rip them off. Yet with where she was, she couldn't even manage to get her paw between her thighs for some more pleasure, leaning back and half-closing her eyes. It would be best to get through the ride home pretending that she was tired, not thinking about how turned on she was...

Something else buzzed -- not the egg that time. Her fingers found her phone, Car's name popping up as her heart turned over in the best of ways.

Carenath: Enjoying yourself.

Sasha: Like hell... I would be if you'd just let me get off!

Carenath: Do you really want to orgasm next to your son?

Sasha grimaced.

Sasha: No... But you're in for it next time we're together, honey. You won't know what hit you!

He believed her and was as keen for it as Sasha was, for it was all in good fun between them. Maybe a vibrating butt plug next time? Well, that could have been kinky even without the added feature of it vibrating...

The dragoness, however, clearly arrived home before him as the next message he got through was a picture rather than any text: Sasha splayed out across the bed. His cock throbbed, need rising, yet he had to hide it, even as his eyes roamed her naked form, dipping between her thighs as if it was his fingers that were ever so lightly questing there.

"Who are you texting, babe?"

The scales on the back of his neck prickled, but Car smiled, leaning back and holding his phone casually still as if there was nothing out of the ordinary at all.

"Someone from work, about coding... I should stop taking stuff home with me, but it's interesting, I have to say... Never thought I'd end up doing something like that, not even after spending all that time looking at finance."

Fyr smiled at him sideways, the light from the streetlights glancing over her muzzle as they passed them.

"I guess that's what this part of our lives is for, working things like that out. We don't have to get stuck doing any one thing. I know I'll want a bit of variety."

His phone buzzed and he looked down, making sure that the reflection was not plastered in the window, showing Sasha's naked pussy, the dragoness' fingers slipping inside herself. It was all Car could do not to show his aching hard-on right there and then. Luckily for him, he would have a dragoness to satisfy that need as soon as they got in.

Fyr would always be there for him, his heart was sure of it. Even as he texted back and forth with Sasha, lusting for her and her body, her maturity, her experience. There was something there that Fyr could not give him and yet his heart knew where it lay, exactly with both of them.

Sasha: You wish you were between my legs right now, Carenath, pushing into me... Deeper... Oh, yes, I can feel you!

He hid his groan as they pulled up outside their apartment complex, though it was, thankfully, not that large, just a small collection of them with another similar building opposite. He thought that there might have been a penthouse apartment on the top, making it five in each building, but hadn't seen anyone around that one yet. At least, that was what Carenath tried to think about as he walked up the stairs, hanging back from Fyr, putting his phone away after letting Sasha know where he was. As much as he wanted to spend time with her that night, that would have to wait for another time.

Another time would come, he was sure of it. Though the taste and the teaser of being with both dragonesses together that evening had left the drake hungry for more, seeking needs to be fulfilled that he had never acknowledged before. How could he ever without even knowing they existed?

But it was fine as he drew Fyr into his arms and kissed her deeply in their apartment, the hallway light barely on, her lips parting sensually against his. He knew her body as well as he knew his own by that time, need rising with every beat of his heart, his hard-on grinding up to her as if she was the only dragoness that he had lusted for at all that night.

"Oh, Car..."

Yes... Him. Only him, for her, while his heart and shaft ached for more. Yet his fingers would always belong in the small of her back, her hips pushing insistently up against him, the younger form of Sasha and a dragoness in her own right.

Fyr clung to him, kissed him passionately, a little buzzed on sake and Japanese beer, head spinning, lightly fuzzy. It was the best way to come home after a night out, for both dragons, and they kissed fervently, stripping one another of their clothes before they had even made it to the bedroom.

Taking Fyr to bed, he relived his needs with the other dragoness who made his heart pound.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories