All Comments on 'Broken Things Mend'

by Fatdog25

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
kylady76kylady769 months ago

we hopeing thers more as we loved it

Wark2002Wark20029 months ago

Well written characters and a realistic enough scenario. One or two flashbacks to their pasts might have added a nice third dimension but this is one for the best stories I have read here in a while.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic can’t wait for more awesome reading

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto689 months ago

What a neat story. Thanks

MedicalpeteMedicalpete9 months ago

Yep!!! This is a beaut story I really enjoyed the interaction between your characters, all of them. Well told! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really nice story, and very good advice about don't self pleasure on a bike. You may die with a smile on your face, but you could still die. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The riding part brought back memories for me my gf at the time now wife. We would go riding on my 3 wheeler 250R and there always seem the be a wet spot, asked her one time about it she said it was sweat I just laughed and drug my finger through it tasting it. Told her it was be best tasting sweat I’ve ever tasted she just giggled…..

vanyevanye9 months ago

Enjoyed the brothers response. It felt realistic. What didn't was the complete lack of interaction with the parents. They're older, they have health problems, and both their kids love across the country, in the same place? No communication with them? Just felt weird.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDude9 months ago

Excellent, not just another lets fuck like rabbits brother / sister story. The inner turmoil of the brother knowing that he wants to but keeping himself in check, at least as much as his willpower will allow. Then some soul searching, exploration of how he feels and realizing that his love for his sister is erasing self imposed and societal boundaries.

Write more, this was really good. 5/5

jayphjayph9 months ago

will done enjoyed it completely keep up the good work. Would have given it ten stars if i could have.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste9 months ago

Nice couple, nice story.

Would have taken a point off if you hadn't given the safety warning, though. ;^)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great, great, great. Hot!

jhuskey56jhuskey569 months ago

Having been a caregiver myself, this was very realistic. Good dialog as well.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Well written reluctant brother story, but I thought you dragged it out a bit too long. Wish you had spent more effort describing the actual sex as well as the attraction build up between them.

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurer9 months ago

5 I liked the build up and romance of a sort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was the best story I've read in quite some time. It was believable, and they acted within believable parameters...all that made it a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My mom broke of her arms and my dad had to do all those things for her you describe. I wonder if they did what the two siblings did. Enjoyed the story and the fantasy.

AMEPACUL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Told in a very credible way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Familiar scenario, but with your own take on it, and well done!

A little more descriptive sex please...

MC was a clod for too long, but his reasoning (opaque at the time) was fair....

Five for you

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistle9 months ago

Good writing but I'd also like the sex more descriptive and drawn-out. The characters were believable and likable. I gave you a four, but I see fives with hotter sex.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented9 months ago

There are many stories on this site about injured siblings, mothers, fathers needing help with showers, potty and sexual release leading to full sexual fulfilment. For me, this is one of the better ones. Some readers might want more 'frantic' sex, but I enjoy the loving kind :) Nice one Fatdog25

live4thebjlive4thebj9 months ago

That was nice. I could see that being me and my sister. ****

AverageBearAverageBear9 months ago

This was stellar. You developed believable characters and made me care about them. Your writing style is smooth and enjoyable. And you are a writer with a fantastic wit. Two of your phrasing had me literally falling off my chair laughing:

"I tried not to keep sneaking glances but given the choice between a rom-com and a pussy, well, I think we know what won."

"As long as the weather was nice, I rode her every day. I am talking about the motorcycle, of course."

I just added you to my Favorite Authors list. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne669 months ago

That was a great story and I really enjoyed it. I'm also stealing that line about old, bold bikers.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

What a frickin relief!

Over the past several weeks, the vast majority of brother/sister incest stories that I have seen around here have been very immature. Either in writing style, plot, or both. It was truly cathartic to read a good mature story with a sound premise for a change.

Thanks for focusing on the love and respect that a couple should have for each other instead of creating something that the kiddos can beat off to. Great job! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are a fantastic writer. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto688 months ago

This is the second time I read this story and I think I enjoyed it this time more than the first

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oldie but goodie. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's a very obvious plot, not sure if it's been done before, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are several variations on the theme out there. Although some of it works well, I simply couldn't like the guy (and I have already forgotten his name and the author's, as a result!). While his actions were sympathetic he came over as a bratty and unsympathetic brother. I can believe that's a reflection of some sibling relationships, but in this make-believe world it wasn't what I would have like and so it didn't appeal to me. So, if I only gave 5 to the very, very best, which should, but often don't do, the 4 I gave this was very generous.

AsgarthAsgarth8 months ago

I just finished. reading this for the second time and I still liked it.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

I thought this was a good story, and well told. While they both obviously loved each other, I liked the fact that he held back his personal needs in favor of hers until such a time as they were Both comfortable with where things were going with No other outside factors to influence it. It shows maturity over childishness, unlike some of the comments some others have made. It's a good candidate for expansion through her getting a job again and them finding a way to be together without the fear of simply being in public together being an issue.

csoshcsosh6 months ago

Excellent storyteller and great build. The PSA at the end was fantastic !

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Great story and you now have a new follower. Thanks for the entertainment and I sure hope you decide to tell us more about some of these couples you are introducing us to and write a few more chapters.

Thanks for the fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another rushed ending. The shower scenes were descriptive but when they finally had sex for the first time it was just glossed over. Makes me not want to read more of your stories.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto683 months ago

This is the second time I read your story. It was better the second time. LOL. Please keep writing

f86supersaberf86supersaber27 days ago

As a 50 year Biker, I really loved this story! More please!

Frankie2023Frankie202313 days ago

You are an amazing author. All your stories are, just that, stories. Great stories with a lot of love, emotion, and thought. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatdog25@Fatdog25
5/1/2024 - May 7th will mark my one year anniversary on Lit as a writer. Thank you to everyone who has clicked on a story, rated it, commented, and/or saved it. I do really appreciate it. "In for a Pound" goes live on 5/2/2024. Family fun for all. Still working on those sib-...

SIMILAR Stories