A First Date

Story Info
Her sweet sounds of extasy floating out over Lake Michigan.
1.4k words
4.35
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spark was electric when Tess reached out and touched my hand. Walking me home to my apartment along the lakeshore trail holding my hand it felt like a dream I was floating on air. Not sure what would happen when we arrived at my apartment or what I wanted to happen.

Would she kiss me goodnight and leave, should I invite her up for a nightcap, would she accept. We had shared a wonderful first date a movie and a late dinner at Griddle 24 a cute a little dinner in the heart of downtown Chicago with great service and even better food.

I met Tess working out at Lakeshore Fitness a comfortable conversation turned into harmless flirting. Tess is gorgeous with beautiful flowing blonde hair sparkling hazel colored eyes an athletic body. She is somewhere between slender and muscular. Her gorgeous body is lean with a low percentage of body fat, but there are also obvious muscles. The muscles aren't huge and bulging but are so well-defined and in perfect proportion to the rest of the body.

Tess became a regular visitor in my fantasizes at play time, rubbing my naked body softly, caressing with myself my fingers, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my wet labia. Inserting one then two fingers inside my vagina slowly moving in and out as my wetness grows. My other hand following the same path to find my excited clit rubbing it gently the whole time images of Tess's naked body intertwined with mine dancing through my head. My juices making a sweet slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread, knees bent, imaging Tess between my legs. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending marvelous shivers shooting up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. The sounds coming out of my mouth surprised me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, screaming her name, "TESS!".

I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but here naked in my king size bed I'm her slut. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum for her. My cute little toes curling, trembling, shaking, screaming as electric sparks shoot through my little body.

My legs trembled, my knees shake, my head is spinning, it was similar to my body falling off a cliff into a pile of tingling ecstasy. A sweet sense of sensual release that I fond myself having no control over just letting myself go because it felt too damn good. An earth-shattering orgasm breaking me into a million little pieces. Not thinking about anything else besides the pleasure as all consuming euphoric electric dominoes were falling down in different directions under my skin.

"I had a dream about you last night," Tess explained in a sultry voice.

"Really?" I was intrigued, "do tell."

"I don't want to scare you," Tess countered.

We shared a a playful laugh together as I touched her arm, lingering there, my hand caressing Tess's forearm. That's when she asked me out, excited and nervous, flooded with emotions that she found me attractive too, I accepted her invitation.

Saturday I bathed in a apple cinnamon Artisan bubble bath shaving my legs smooth. Drying my body I slip on A for love and lemons creamsicle lace thong and matching bra. I stood in front of my closet choosing Angel Collection wide leg jeans and a fall urban black V neck blouse adding Trendsup Collection open toe ankle strap sandals with a western bootie stacked heel and open toe,

Meeting Tess outside the Dream Theatre I tingled with anticipation of our first date. She was dressed in a cute black one shoulder mini dress and black wedge sandals. We entered the dark theatre taking seats in the back we watched the silly action movie her hand on my thigh. After the movie we shared a wonderful meal at Griddle 24. Which brings back to were we started Tess walking me home to my apartment along the lakeshore trail holding my hand not sure what would happen when we arrived at my apartment or what I wanted to happen.

After she excepted my offer to come up to my tenth floor apartment for a drink we rode the elevator. The floors ticked by as I expressed what a good time I had with her standing on my tip toes I kissed Tess for the first time. A sweet tender first kiss ending when we arrived at the tenth floor.

Grabbing a bottle of wine and two glasses I took Tess out on my balcony. Starring at the beautiful lakeshore talking and sipping wine. Chatting, laughing, reminiscing about the fun night together, getting to know each other, the chemistry was electric. Bringing her another glass of wine I hugged Tess, "I'm so glad you are here," I whispered in her ear.

Our lips meeting, opening slightly, passionately, her hands groping my jean covered ass. Reaching up under her dress inside her panties I rubbed her smooth pussy, Dropping to my knees sliding her panties down her long legs my long tongue teasing her clit. I worked her clit with my long tongue and probed her smooth hairless pussy lips with my fingers. She bucked wildly moaning in pleasure.

"Oh Cheri!" She excitedly exclaimed.

She moaned in delight as I felt the rush of her warm pussy cream. I poked my long tongue into her wet vagina curling, probing, exploring, she gently stroked my long red hair starring down into my blue eyes. I felt at home on my knees I love giving pleasure, When she turned around bending over the balcony railing I knew what she wanted. I eagerly buried my face in her ass her scent was intoxicating my fingers and tongue playing her like a fine instrument.

Her sweet sounds of extasy floating out over Lake Michigan. Tess was so wet her wonderful pussy cum covering my fingers fucking her cunt. I moved my long tong to lick her asshole shaking her body as she shivered at the sensations. A grand climax building and exploding in wild abandon poking my long tongue inside her bowels a wild orgasm shook her body. I licked soothingly as she came down from her extasy high.

Finally standing we walked to the bedroom removing our cloths along the way climbing into my king size bed, hands rubbing each others wet cunts, tongues dancing inside each others mouths. Her body was so smooth, warm, pleasure, tingling, sensory sensations filling my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of Tess's straddling her face diving into her pussy at the same time, my wet cunt grinding into her mouth, I could feel her sweet tongue inside me, sensations shooting off everywhere, tingling, I glanced at the reflection in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door. What a wonderful sight reflected back at me.

Her wetness growing, tasting her wet vagina, my own pleasure building, grinding down into her tongue and mouth. I wanted her completely, curling my long tongue inside her, reaching a finger to her swollen clit. Our bodies shaking, shaking the bed, like a giant earthquake, the headboard banging the wall.

Moans and screams of delight filled the room in perfect harmony. Waves and waves of pleasure crashing over my little body, Tess's sweet pussy cum filling my mouth. Exhausted I collapsed down into my sweet Tess, after a few minutes I turn around, hugging and kissing her. Mixing our juices into a wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths.

Kissing sweetly, soft and sweet, then turning into yet more sexual passion, her tongue dancing erotically in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing a sexual heat. She wanted more and so did I a lustful atmosphere filling the bedroom.

Intertwining in perfect delight coming together as one, scissoring, legs divided at a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, grinding, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined. Sweet nectar flowing, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building to a another grand crescendo.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight the frosting on the cupcake. A great way to end a night out with Tess. Sex, love and fun a playful game of primal lust, Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, a beautiful orgasm for two.

A first date to remember.