Brooke and Bathroom Break

Story Info
Brooke ups her game in a local pub.
2.7k words
4.75
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManxLad
ManxLad
28 Followers

The gang were out for the evening, planning to catch up on business and have a fun night out in the process.

They decided to meet in a nearby pub - which turned out to be busy due to sports on the main screens. There was a bustling crowd at the bar, and clusters of men and women around TV's and various tables. Brooke smoothed down her dress and looked about the large pub, nervous in case she may be recognised for her video work. Savannah sat beside her, idly flipping a beermat from the edge of the table into her hand.

Pip came back to the table with a tray full of drinks, sat down at the bench and handed them out. Jack and George reached out for their drinks, passing the drinks down to the girls. Savannah took her pint in both hands and slurped at the froth with enthusiasm, while Brooke took her bottle and took a big swig.

'Well,' said Jack, running a finger through a beer spill on the table, 'The platform is pretty much up and running, we have a good host that can scale if need be, and a host of feeds from various social media channels.'

Pip pulled out his ipad and referred to his notes. 'We have been making lots of content and had some excellent reviews and feedback. A very popular trend a few weeks ago with the holiday specials. And thanks to Jack's algorithms we have been to identify trends as they occur, whether on tictok, fb, or wechat.'

'What's weChat?' Savannah asked.

'Ahhh - one of the social media platforms in the far east.' Pip grinned. 'You are particularly popular with that group.'

'Oh good,' Savannah said. 'Blonde with big boobs is a good search.'

'Also - you have a very good stickability, Sav. The guys tend to hang around for a long time to watch you.' Jack said.

'I'll drink to that.' Savannah took another long drink.

'The financials are looking healthy too.' George leant forward, lowering his voice as he had a tendency to boom out loud. 'After a little hiccup with the bank account opening, the manager has accepted the due diligence and we have some healthy rates for currency exchange. Includes bitcoin, of course.'

Brooke nodded. 'Fantastic news. And on our side Savannah and I have been creating plenty of solo content and pulling in one of you boys for an anonymous angle. It works out that 3 days playing about gives us a week's worth of regularly updated content, spicing it up with five releases a day. Four mini clips and one good full length clip per day.'

'We also spend some hours a day chatting to our subscribers.' Savannah said. 'Making friends, satisfying a few fantasies. You know the drill.'

'Yup. Building up the regulars, trying to keep the dippers to a minimum. You know, the guys who subscribe for a week and then download as much as they can and then amscray. Quite an issue with other cam girls, apparently.' Brooke said.

Savannah and Brooke shared a glance..

'And we have noticed a general trend amongst the people we chat to, some requests and suggestions and ideas.' Savannah said.

'You see,' Brooke said, 'unlike pornstars, who are involved in scripted dramas and sets...'

'Yeah,' Pip said. 'Giving us all a false expectation on how quickly a plumber will turn up when it's an emergency.'

Brooke blew Pip a kiss, who caught it and slipped it into his pocket.

'Plumbers and step daughters and all sorts of saucy kinks. But a porn queen gets on set and performs. Our subscribers like to make a connection, and often not in a sex way. Nah, they are curious, and they like to see us enjoy ourselves. I mean, genuinely encourage us to reach deep down and enjoy the entire experience. Also - we are getting lots of requests for reality gonzo. Getting into some adventures with unsuspecting public and reality situations.'

'They love it,' Savannah said. 'Normal guys and girls, familiar places, random hook ups, spur of the moment stuff. But with a story behind it too. The consensus seems to be a good story beats most stuff. They can get close ups and anything they want from porn, they come to us for a different thrill.

Pip sucked in his breath. 'I don't really know what that means.'

'We were hoping that you would be able to come up with a scenario for this sort of thing?' Brooke said. 'You are the master storyteller. I mean, you could probably think of something right now.'

'What, like shagging some random guy in the toilets?'

'Yesss. That could be a good one.' Brooke clicked her fingers. 'But why?'

'Why? I guess, if she was upset with her boyfriend, she could get a bit of revenge.'

'Perfect. It's a great excuse to film the whole thing too. Start with bathroom selfies, a few tears, and then move to the cubicles with some rando.'

There was a hush round the table, then Pip raised his glass. The others followed suit, clinking their glasses against each other, with a small cheer from everyone.

As the table descended into general chat, Brooke slid over to Pip and put her hand on his thigh.

'You OK with this?' she asked.

Pip grinned. 'We have a plan, don't we? Earn a bundle for a few years and then we can do what we want.'

The music on the small dancefloor upped tempo and Savannah clapped her hands with joy.

'Let's dance!' she squealed, pulling at the arm of a reluctant Brooke.

Brooke relented and they both went up to the dancefloor. Moving close to each other, enjoying the music, their bodies undulating and gyrating. Dancing in the moment, without a care in the world. Brooke's dress clung in all the right places, while Savannah's skirt swirled out and her top had some job keeping her breasts in place.

There were many admiring glances toward the pair, especially from a large group of boys at the bar.

After dancing for a few songs, Savannah and Brooke meandered back to the table. They grabbed their drinks and carried on the conversation.

'I do have a friend I've met recently.' Jack said. 'She wants to meet with you, Brooke. Get some advice, I think.'

'Oh?' Brooke replied. 'I would love to - bring her round the apartment some time.'

'Yeah, I will do. Her name is Suki. She is a Japanese exchange student and has stayed on because she just loves it here.'

'Bring her round over the weekend and we can see what we can do for her.' Brooke smiled.

The group drank and chatted for a while, when a guy from the bar made his way to the bathroom. Savannah nudged Brooke. 'I think we may have a candidate.' The two girls looked over at a young man walking from the dancefloor and towards the gents toilets.

Brooke gathered herself, grabbed her phone from her bag, and gave Pip a small kiss on the lips.

'Wish me luck,' she whispered to Savannah, sneakily grabbing her boob. And then she walked to the back of the pub and headed towards the gents toilets.

She entered the toilets and quickly glanced around the room. Cubicles on the right, urinals on the left, with wash basins and hand dryers opposite the urinals. There was just one boy in the room, stood at the urinals humming to himself. Perfect.

She moved to a washbasin, ran a trickle of water and dabbed her eyes so that her mascara smudged. She then started filming.

'And here I am on a crazy night out when I get into an argument with my boyfriend. And guess what happened?'

Brooke was talking to herself in the mirror, recording the performance on her phone. She noticed the guy at the urinals glance round behind her. He looked a bit shocked, and Brooke felt a spark of mischievous excitement.

'He confessed that he had shagged some slag down the park last week.' Brooke took on an outraged expression. 'What the fuck!'

Brooke squeezed a tear out, letting it flow down her cheek and she wiped it away with the back of her hand, leaving a smudge under her eyes.

She held the phone in one hand, up high so that she could film her full length. And as she spoke, she ran one hand up and down her body, accentuating the curves with a press and a push.

'Is that what he likes? Sluts!' Brooke spoke with a croaky voice, on the verge of tears.

The guy behind her had finished shaking and zipped up. 'I think you are in the wrong bathroom, miss.'

Brooke wheeled around, spinning on her heels. 'In the wrong bathroom?' She looked about her, realisation dawning on her face. And the oscar goes to...

'Yes.' he mumbled.

'Oh, I am so sorry.' Brooke purred, adding a little hiccup. 'I hope I didn't disturb you, I'll just get out of your way.'

Brooke stumbled towards the door, and then made a beeline to the cubicles. She opened a stall, and noted that it was relatively clean.Good oh!

As the bloke walked behind her, heading to the exit, she dragged him into the cubicle. She closed and locked the door and sat down on the toilet seat. She handed the camera phone to the guy, who stood looking a little gormless.

'Here,' Brooke said, 'keep pointing this at me and video everything I do.' She blew a kiss at the camera and undid the guy's belt buckle, tugging at his zip and pulling his jeans down to his ankles.

Brooke sat back, watching the guy in front of her squirm a little, but he didn't move to cover himself up. He just stood there, his bottom half naked, his willy dangling out from his pubes like a little pink snout. Probably hoping for the best.

I'll have to see if I can give it my best, then. Brooke smiled wickedly.

She reached her hand out and cupped his balls and cock in one hand, it lay along the length of her palm, flaccid and pale.

'I'm going to give you a blowjob,' Brooke looked up at the guy. 'Is that OK?'

The guy nodded dumbly and grinned.

Brooke poked her tongue out and licked at the wrinkled shaft in her hand, leaving a trail of saliva along the skin. The thing flinched and started to swell, growing in length and girth.

Brooke looked up to the camera. 'You see this? I'm going to suck some random stranger's cock. If you like sluts so much, then you will get to see just how slutty I can be.'

'Errr, my name's Kevin.'

'Nice to meet you, Kevin,' Brooke said. She licked the palm of her hand and rubbed the cockhead, then parted her lips and slowly engulfed the spongy flesh into her mouth.

Brooke sucked the cock into her mouth, her lips travelling down the soft shaft to the base, then pulled up again, keeping the suction tight. She looked up at the camera and winked, and then redoubled her efforts on the cock in her mouth.

At first, the cock in her mouth was firm but pliable, the flesh soft and squeezable. But as the guy relaxed, and with Brooke working her cock-sucking sorcery, the dick in her mouth hardened like it was an iron rod. There was no bending this fucker, and Brooke groaned as she took two thirds down her throat.

She was settling into a steady rhythm, bobbing up and down on the shaft, then pulling back to graze her lips over the shiny cockhead, feeling the thing flex in her hand. She swirled her tongue around the shaft as the cock travelled into her hot, wet mouth, and her idle hand stroked up and down his thighs, then cradled his scrotum, tweaking his balls gently.

He stifled a groan and looked up to the ceiling, obviously trying to prevent anything premature and to enjoy this for as long as possible.

Brooke heard other men coming in and out of the toilets, chatting as they stood at the urinals. It was surreal, hearing a group of blokes only yards away, separated by the width of a closet door. Brooke paused in her cock sucking and pressed a finger to her lips. Shhhhh...

As the bloke nodded quietly, Brooke gripped the base of the shaft and slid her mouth onto his slippery column, pumping away at his cock as she dribbled spit on the bulbous purple head. She kissed the tip, blowing slightly so that the spit foamed and burst around her lips, and then she plunged back onto the hard flesh, down then up, wanking at the cock at the same time.

A wicked thought crossed Brooke's mind and she moved the cock to the side of her mouth and popped it out with an audible slap.

The guy was shaking now, his legs trembling, and Brooke reached up to steady the camera, and then placed her hands on his thighs, dragging her long nails over his skin, moving upwards like she was trying to pull the excitement into his loins.

Suddenly there was a knock on the cubicle door. 'Kevin, get your ass out to the bar. It's your round, you tight arsed bastard.'

Kevin almost yelped at the shock of it, but kept the camera pointed at Brooke.

'Yeah,' he said, his voice croaky. 'I'm just cumming.'

Cheeky fucker, Brooke thought. Okay, let's take this one step further and let the cat see the cream.

Brooke slid the stranger's cock down her throat, slurping noisily, her soft lips nestled at the base on the pubic bristles and her tongue flicking out and licking the testicles.

'OH GAWD' he cried, banging the back of his head into the door..

Brooke slipped off his cock and stroked him firmly, pushing hard down the shaft, but light as a feather upwards. She scooped her left breast out from her dress and tweaked at her hardened nipple, which made her shudder with delight.

'I'm... I'm going to shoot my load here, love.' Kevin muttered feebly, staring down at the sultry brunette, one breast revealed, her hand expertly wanking him off.

Brooke looked up and they locked eyes. And she knew what was coming next...

Without missing a stroke, Brooke plunged her mouth around the cock in her hand, forcing it to the back of her throat and then back up, creating a hot wet suction as she did so.

The shaft pulsed in her hand, the warning sign of an impending orgasm, and so she pulled her head back and opened her mouth and poked her tongue out, ready to receive. Her slobbery palm wanked the cock in perfect timing, nice hard strokes with a tight grip, and she watched as the cum erupted from the slit and splashed over her nose and mouth, a second spurt caught her chin and dribbled down her slender neck. The third and forth landed on her tongue, and she panted with excitement.

The guy groaned as his cock softened in Brookes hand. He shakily handed the phone back to Brooke, and she pointed the lens at her pretty face and slurped on the cockhead, smiling. She then held up her forefinger and brushed her teeth with the finger.

'That's what I call a revenge blow-job,' she smirked at the camera, then switched it off.

Brooke released the stranger's cock and stood up. He fumbled for his trousers and pulled them up, grilling sheepishly.

'I have a video site and I'll be putting this footage up. But don't worry, I'll blur anything which people may be able to recognise.'

'Mmmm, yeah, I don't mind. That was the best blowjob I've ever had. So it would be good for a memento. Something to tell the lads, you know.'

'Sure,' Brooke nodded. 'But do me a favour, don't tell anyone until me and my friends leave. This will be our little secret, till later.'

'Yeah, you bet.' he said. 'And, er, thanks.'

Brooke opened the door and Kevin slipped out. Brooke took a moment to compose herself, wipe sperm from her face and neck, and rearranged her dress with her breasts firmly tucked away.

All in all, not a bad night's work, she thought.

ManxLad
ManxLad
28 Followers