All Comments on 'Brotein! Ch. 02'

by HimboEnjoyer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

Loving this fun story SOOO much! Super funny and yet hot at the same time, what a great combo.

mammoetmammoet12 months ago

Loving it , hope to read more soon

.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

Beautifully written filled with humor and arousing descriptions of the fucking and sucking we all love! Looking forward to the next chapter!

dnsontndnsontn12 months ago

This is a ridiculous premise for a storyline and I absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love this. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

BTW...

This is not as implausible as you might think.

First. Yes, it actually *has* Hormones and proteins. However, it's not so much *Protein and natual Roids,* as it in an interplay of likely Epgenetic mechanisms.

A recent study(early stages, proof if concept, it can be) found that your macrophages, can exchange epigenetic information with other cells.

Macrophage, is an immune System cell, that eats invading cells, proteins, and the like.

It also helps accelarate healing.(that is a long known fact, part of why that study was there at all)

So, the inveloped partner give their nut. Which recruits the inveloper partners Immune System, that is why BB sex is considered high risk. HiV preys on the Immune System. Which is summoned to the place.

But that is not the point.

What is the point, is that the enveloper partners Immune system gets to the place, and it now interacts with the enveloped partners semen and sperm.

The Semen means it will now be more geared to only attack the targets of the antibodies that are now introduced, and for the DNA and the like in the Sperm, the enveloper is now geared to not attack that.

(This was known stuff, nothing to do with the new study) but after the Macrophages consume the Sperm itself, they read its epigenetics, incorparate it.

And later, pass on.

In the case of the story here Alex may actually have a genetic defect his body has been compansating fot.

As the other dudes are actually with fantastic genetics, even with roids...

That compansation makes their body temporarily a super builder.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I already wrote but it didn't show yet.

So just to make sure, Here, I'll try again...

The premise is actually more plausible than one would think.

A recent study(realy stage, more proof of concept, more than, proof) found that Macrophahe Cells(Immune System cell, they eat things that don't belong, They also accelarate Healing) can share Epigenetic).

Anther known thing. Semen, as in the fluid itself, contains things that recruit the immune system. Hense why BB sex is a risk when it comes to HIV.

It brings in its targets.

Any Antibodies from the enveloped partner, pass on their *skill* and the sperm itself(the cells) are consumed by the macrophages of the enveloper partner.

Thus passing on their Epigenetics.

These cells then share it in the body.

They are also tuned to not attack the genes of the enveloper.

For the story...

Say Alex actually has a minor genetic defect with his muscles, and his body has been compansating.

Or really good genes...

In the first case, the epigenetic mark of his body compansating, is now incorparated in the team, who themselves actually have fsbtastic genes.

Which pushes their systems to overdrive.

If it is the second case, of him having having great genes, this could be a case if the sperm cells after being consumed, instead of being just analized for epigenetics, you actually have a case of these cells also incorparating the genes pisitive avtivations(epigenetic effects of greater activation) as new alles in them, and this us also passed on, or at least tomporarily have its activity induced.

Honestly, it could be both.

The genes that are compansated for, will not be all that active, thus less likely to pass on.

And if they are active, they will.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is just hilarious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHimboEnjoyer@HimboEnjoyer
Just a guy who likes to write about big masculine men! I create erotic stories involving Men who discover new desires and pleasures. You are in the right place if you are looking for Himbos enjoying each other’s company. Besides writing, I’m open to chatting about sexuality, m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brotein! Ch. 01 Previous Part
Brotein Series Info