Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 08

Story Info
Lee and Ava. Ava has date with Nick.
19.9k words
4.69
16.4k
43
4

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,020 Followers

Friday morning....

AVA

Waking up to a beautiful sunrise, I felt rested, and rolled over on my back. I realized I was still wearing Lee's t-shirt and could smell his scent, making me remember last night. Surprisingly I wasn't very sore from the hard pounding in the playroom yesterday, and I softly giggled, thinking about Lee saying he had a sore dick.

The clock showed it was only 6:40 a.m. but I was fully awake, so I rolled out of bed. Stripping off Lee's navy blue t-shirt I folded it up and put it in my dresser drawer, I planned on keeping it for a sleep shirt unless he asked for it back. Gathering some clean panties and a bra I headed for the shower.

LEE

Groaning I rolled over in bed, the sun was shining brightly making me realize I had slept later than usual. Then I remember last night, after putting Ava to bed I had stayed up and had several more wine coolers. I chuckled when I remembered a crazy dream I had last night.

Images from the dream were hazy, but I was fucking Sandy and Ava was telling me to fuck her harder. Then the image changed and Sandy and Ava were lying side by side masturbating while I watched. No wonder I woke up with a boner.

Groaning I sat up on the side of the bed, my head was pounding from drinking to many of those damn sweet wine coolers. The frigging clock showed it was 7:55 a.m. I never slept this late.

Stumbling into the shower I took a cold shower after downing 3 extra strength Tylenol. My dick wasn't sore anymore but I refused to jack off like a damn teenage boy. Thankfully the cold shower helped.

By the time I dressed it was 8:35 a.m. but I was feeling better. I checked to make sure I had not missed any messages from customers and thankfully I hadn't. Downstairs I found Ava dressed and looking fresh as a daisy.

She was on the couch reading something on her laptop and one hand twirling her hair in her fingers. She was wearing it down and looked amazing. She had on a cute yellow sleeveless sundress, and a pair of white 3" heels.

She finally noticed me and looked up and smiled, "Ole man I was starting to worry about you."

"You could have woken me up," I mumbled gruffly as I headed to the kitchen for a much needed cup of coffee.

She giggled, "Well I did look in on you and you were dead to the world. I figured at your age you needed the extra rest."

Pouring myself a black cup of coffee, I turned around and Ava was leaning against the door frame. She looked gorgeous in the yellow sundress, it had a scoop neck that showed off her cleavage and fitted snug down to her waist, where it flared out over her hips flowing down to about mid thigh.

"Nice outfit, you look perky this morning," I smiled while taking another sip of coffee. "How long have you been up?"

"I woke up at sunrise and felt wonderful so I got up and dressed. I checked on you and you were dead to the world," she giggled, as she walked over to the fridge and got out a McDonald's bag, "so I went to McDonald's and got breakfast. Here are a couple of sausages, cheese and egg biscuits," sitting them on the counter.

"You're a lifesaver," I chuckled, as I put them in the microwave to heat them up. "You look like you are dressed to go somewhere this morning," I smiled at her, just as the microwave beeped.

"Yeah I thought I would do some shopping unless you need me for something," she smiled, winked and cocked her hip toward me.

"Careful," I chuckled, "you over step and you might find yourself shopping with anal balls stuffed up your bum!"

My phone started ringing before she could respond. Pulling my phone out of my pocket. It was Mr. Tipton calling.

"Good morning Mr. Tipton how are you this morning," I said it so Ava would know who was calling. She nervously shifted from one foot to the other.

"Yes Sir, your right, Arnold it is then," I chuckled softly and winked at Ava.

"Yes she's right here, can I put us on speaker so she can hear?"

"There, we are on speaker now Arnold, and Ava's here."

Arnold's deep voice came across loud and clear, "I have some mostly good news. I spoke with several people at the University and told them about Ava. It's too late to get Ava tested for the SAT for the fall semester, but I have her scheduled to take a SAT exam with a man that is in charge of SAT's in Alabama. It does not go down as a SAT score that will be recorded and used for scholarships. With my recommendation and a good score, plus the records from her Jr. College courses she has excelled at, they will allow her to register for the fall semester at Alabama."

"When would she take the regular SAT that may qualify her for scholarships?" I ask.

"Well I can get her signed up for the next one that is scheduled August 15, that's a Monday. That would go in her permanent record and she would be eligible for scholarships the second semester," he stated.

"So this would be a practice exam she would be taking again?" I asked him.

"Lee I told them about the score she made already, but it was not supervised. The one she would take now will be administered just like a real SAT exam. About 4 to 5 hours long and she would be supervised and it would give her a chance to see what it's like taking the real SAT. Even if she wants to hold off till the 2nd semester, it's a great chance for her to see how it works. I assure you it's much harder than the practice exam she took online."

Ava was listening intently and chewing on her finger. "Ava's right here," I said, "Ava what do you think, do you want to go ahead and take the exam now and start school in August?"

"I don't mind taking the test now, but money wise it might be best to wait until the second semester and get some scholarship money," she mumbled.

Arnold spoke up, "Ava if you do as well as I expect you to do, the Dean has funds he can use to help students financially. Not sure of the amount, but I do know if you score like I think you're capable, Alabama is not going to want to lose you to some other school," he chuckled.

"Arnold she will do it, just tell us what we need to do next, I want her enrolled this fall," I smiled at Ava and winked.

"Well he only has one day this month he can fit her in, and that is next Thursday," he stated.

"Set it up and tell us when and where. She will be there," I told him and gave Ava a thumbs up.

Arnold chuckled, "I think that's the right decision. And Ava, I'm available anytime I can be of help to you. I have a feeling you're going to do great things in your life."

"Thank you Sir, your saying that means a lot to me," she replied as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Lee, I'll get the details to you but I know she will need to be in Tuscaloosa ready to start at 9 a.m. next Thursday. Until then you young people have a good weekend."

After hanging up Ava just shook her head and smiled. "It's really happening isn't it?" As she wiped another tear from her eye.

"It's no surprise to me," I chuckled and got up and hugged her.

"The money part worries me," she said as we hugged.

Holding her shoulders I made her look at me, "Hey don't worry about the money. Dad said he had some put back and he would be tickled to death to help. Plus you got me," she started to speak and I put my finger over her lips, "no don't start you can pay me back when you make a fortune," I laughed.

"You promise," she giggled.

"if that will shut you up I pinky swear," I chuckled and held out my pinky.

Hooking her pinky with mine, she giggled, "You know pinky swears are binding, so I expect you to keep that promise."

"Now that is settled, I have work I need to do, and you go fix your face and go shopping," giving her another hug.

AVA

Going back to the place I got my red one piece bathing suit, I found a nice pair of white Crocs that would be perfect for the beach or boat. The sales lady was nice and we chatted, and I told her I was going out on a boat for the first time, then a picnic on the beach. She showed me a large beach bag that was water/sand proof and big enough to carry a change of clothes, beach towel, plus a side zipper pocket to safely store the phone, keys etc.

She was really nice and told me, "Honey, if you don't mind my saying, be sure and use some good sunscreen protection when you're out on the beach and water. The UV rays will cook your skin before you know it. I also recommend you get a nice wide brim hat to protect your face and neck."

"No I appreciate the advice," I giggled, "I've never spent much time on the beach or out on the water. Show me what else I might need and thanks for being so nice."

By the time I left there I had shoes, a beach bag, a beach towel, sunscreen, and an adorable Wide Brim Ponytail Bucket Cap. Loading everything in the car, I told myself I was ready for my first real date as an adult. I couldn't really count my time with Ray for dating! The trip to Mobile with Lee was almost like a date, but Nick picking me up and taking me out would really be my first date.

Driving down the highway, the wind blowing through my hair, I made up my mind I was going to put myself out there and see where things went with Nick. Lee's right, I wouldn't want him to miss his chance with Sandy. I just didn't want to give up the naughty sex he and I had going.

I had not eaten since early this morning so I pulled into a place named "Dog Heaven" with a big sign showing a picture of Chili Dog next to a mug of root beer. It was 1:45 p.m. and not many cars in the lot. Inside was nice, a few people were eating and I loved the old look. The tables had wooden benches on each side and the table top was covered in plastic red and white checkered table cloths.

Finding an empty table I sat down, using my hands to try and tame my wind blown hair, I picked up a plastic covered menu stuck between napkin holder and salt and pepper shakers. A cute guy about my age came up and smiled, "What kinda dog can I get you," with his order pad and pencil in hand.

Looking at the menu I giggled, "So it's hot dogs only," I smiled at him. The menus had pictures and names of over 20 different kinds of hot dogs. Denver, Chicago, Memphis, Coney Island, Idaho, New York, the list went on and on. At the top was Chili Dog like the sign out front.

"First time here?" He smiled and asked me.

"How could you tell?" I smiled back at him.

"Well I will never forget a pretty face and yours is about the prettiest one I've seen," he grinned. His eyes are looking down at my cleavage.

"My face is up here," I smiled and pointed at my face and winked at him.

He blushed, "Yes ma'am, urrr uh, if I may say all the dogs are good but we are kind of famous for our Chili Dogs," he stammered.

Holding out my hand, "Names Ava," I smiled, my voice low and sexy.

His smile widened, as he shook hands, "Nice to meet you Ava, I'm John," his voice stronger getting more confidence.

"What would you recommend for a first timer," I winked at him again.

"I'd say try the Chili Dog with fries and a mug of root beer," he grinned releasing my hand. I glanced down and he had a boner tenting his jeans.

"Then that's what I'll have John," I purred. He turned and walked off, and I checked out his backside. Cute buns, I thought and wondered what he would be like in bed.

God Lee had turned me into a dick hungry slut. Thinking about the wicked things Lee and I had done, my panties were wet.

John startled me when he returned with my food and drink. "Here you go Ava," he smiled setting down the large platter and mug of root beer. I noticed the other customers had left and I was the only one in the restaurant.

"Hey John," the older man behind the counter shouted, "your mom and I are going to run some errands, hold the fort down we'll be back before the next rush. Marge should be here by 4 o'clock and you can leave when she gets here."

"Yeah Dad I got it," he waved him off like it was something that happened often.

"What time is your date tonight?" His dad asked him. John's face blushed again and he looked like he wanted to choke his dad.

"Seven o'clock Dad, and yes I'll be quiet when I come in," he mumbled.

I picked up my mug and sipped on it to hide my grin, as he talked to his dad.

His Mom and Dad left, "So you gotta hot date tonight Romeo," I giggled.

"Not really," he mumbled as he ran his hand through his brown curly hair, "I kinda promised my friend I would take out his girlfriends cousin that's here visiting."

"Oh so your being his wing man and just helping your friend out," I said as I dip a french fry in ketchup using my fingers and stuck it in my mouth. Making sure I got ketchup on my lip, then used my tongue to lick it off.

His eyes watching the fry disappear in my mouth then licking my lips. He groaned and said, "Yeah I'm too nice a guy sometimes, enjoy your food," and turned to walk away, his hand moving down to the front of his jeans to adjust himself. His back was to me but I knew that's what he was doing.

When he was several steps away I called out to him, "If you're not busy why don't you join me, hell you can help me eat some of this, I didn't realize it was going to be this big," my voice low and husky.

"I'll be back in a minute," he smiled as he looked back at me, then he disappeared through the door to the kitchen.

Taking a bite of the Chili Dog I squeezed my thighs together. Hell I was turning into a succubus. Maybe I am an exhibitionist, I thought as I took another bite of a crispy fry. Looking up, John was headed back over carrying a mug of root beer and smiling from ear to ear. Boner was gone, did he jack off I wondered.

As he got close I scooted over and motioned for him to sit next to me. He was on my left side and chuckled when he sat down, "Looks like you're really enjoying the Chili Dog."

"Yeah it's delicious, but more than I can eat," I smiled and took another bite.

Using his right hand he reached over to get a napkin, his arm bumping my left breast.

I felt a tingle between my thighs and leaned back as he pulled his arm back. Chewing up the bite in my mouth, he laughed and wiped my mouth with the napkin, "You're about to drip chili sauce on your pretty dress."

"Thanks," I smiled at him, "are you always this helpful with your customers," batting my eyelashes at him.

We flirted back and forth while he helped me finish off the large platter of food. I found out he was 20 years old and would be a sophomore at the University of Alabama this fall. I found myself attracted to him, he was funny and interesting and I could see girls falling all over themselves to be with him. Those dark brown eyes and cleft chin were making my panties wet.

I lost track of time until my phone buzzed, it was 3:20. Pulling it out of my purse, it was a text from Lee wanting to know if I wanted to go out for dinner. John noticed the text and grinned. "Boyfriend I assume."

"No it's my brother, I told you I was from Iowa and visiting my brother," I giggled, "guess I didn't say his name."

"So any chance I could take you out tomorrow night?" He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. I elbowed him in the ribs, "Don't do that," I laughed, "it makes you look like some creepy stalker."

"Seriously, how about it, a date tomorrow night?" He asked me.

"I have a date tomorrow," I replied softly. I would have said yes if not for already having a date with Nick. John's smile dropped and he sighed.

"I knew it was too good to be true," he sighed again. "An angel drops in from nowhere and she's already taken."

"I said I had a date, I'm not taken by anyone," I responded. Unless I counted my brother.

His started smiling again, "So maybe some other time we could go on a date?"

"Maybe," I smiled and bumped him with my shoulder, "I'm definitely going to have to come back and check out these other hot dogs."

"I look forward to seeing you Ava Gardner," he grinned.

"Now how much do I owe you," I asked reaching for my purse.

His hand fell on mine, "It's on me, I'm counting this as our first date," he chuckled.

"Well if I had known that I would have made sure I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu," I giggled softly and elbowed him again.

He followed me to the door and stood there as I got in my car. "Nice ride, come back soon," he smiled standing there with his hands in his pockets.

Driving off I smiled thinking maybe I do need to start seeing other guys and see what is out there. Nick? John? College? What else is waiting for me out there in this crazy world. Realizing I had not responded to Lee's text I called him.

"Hey kiddo, I thought maybe we would go out to eat tonight if you want too," he sounded cheerful and upbeat.

"Sure I'm on my way home now," I replied in a husky voice. I need a good fucking is what I wanted to say.

LEE

I was excited about Ava getting help from Arnold and things moving in the right direction. After she left, I got a lot of business taken care of, and was able to Zoom call with Sandy.

Things were going well for her and she was able to cut back on her work hours. I told her about Ava and Arnold Tipton, plus what he said about Noah and he was glad she had control of the business.

She felt good about that, and said she never met Arnold, but Noah had mentioned him many times. Arnold had even sent a beautiful flower arrangement for the funeral. We ended the call, her saying she was anxious for me to visit as soon as possible and I promised her I would.

I called Richard and told him about his Dad calling this morning, and invited him and Lisa out to dinner. He said they were unfortunately going out of town for the weekend, but we would get together soon.

Ava finally came bouncing in with a bunch of bags, "Looks like you had a successful shopping trip," I chuckled. Her hair was a mess from the wind blowing through her hair, and with her hands full some strands were hanging down in her face.

Walking over I shoved some of the hair behind her ear, "It might be a good idea to put your hair in a pony tail, or put the top up on the car and use the A/C," I laughed.

"I know," she giggled, "but what's the use in having a convertible if you're going to put the top up,'" as she sat her bags down.

I told her about asking Richard and Lisa out, but they were heading out of town for the weekend. That seemed to disappoint her but she perked up when I told her they would be back early Sunday and Lisa wanted her to come over and swim that afternoon.

I asked her about dinner tonight and she smiled and said, "Just as long as it's a late dinner, I just had the largest Chili Dog I ever laid eyes on," as she rubbed her stomach.

"So you been to "Dog Heaven", I chuckled.

"Is there any place around here you haven't been," she grinned.

"Not many, remember I've lived here several years, but as far as dinner tonight we don't have to go out if you rather not," I replied.

"No I'd like to go out, but I probably won't be hungry until 8 o'clock or later," she laughed and plopped down on the couch.

"Well tell me about your day, it's obvious you had a good day," I chuckled and sat down on the couch with her.

She told me about the nice lady she met where we got her red bathing suit, and what she purchased. "Oh you have to see the hat I bought," she giggled and went over and dug it out of a bag. "See if I put my hair in a pony tail thru here," she was pointing out the hole in the back, "it will fit perfectly and shade my face and neck."

"It will look like you're wearing a bucket on your head with a wide brim," I chuckled.

Slapping my chest with the hat, "That's why they call it a bucket hat," she giggled. "Besides it matches my red bathing suit."

"I was just joking, I like it. So you plan on wearing your one piece bathing suit instead of a bikini," I grinned and raised my eyebrow at her.

"Yes and my cover up, it's our first date and I don't want to come across as a slut," she said smiling and hitting me again with the hat.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,020 Followers