Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stammered, "I can't believe.....you asked me that?" Her voice didn't convey the truth and she didn't get angry which told me I was right, they were fucking each other. They just didn't know I was fucking, or at least had been fucking my brother.

Which I couldn't divulge, but there might be another way to let them know I didn't care if he was fucking her. Just wish Sandy didn't care if I fucked my brother.

To test her again I grinned at her, "Now who is denying the truth, I can tell by the look on your face that the two of you are fucking. Guess what, I don't give a shit so lets go roast some fucking marshmallows," giving her hug.

"Oh my God," she murmured, "don't tell Nick you know or that I gave it away, he'll be furious with me," as she returned my hug.

"What's taking so long," shouted Nick, "and we are about out of beer over here."

"Let me get the beers," I told Vicky.

"Please don't shake them up and piss him off," she giggled.

"I won't, you grab the marshmallows," giving her a pat on the ass as I walked off.

Walking over to the ice chest I made a point of making enough noise to get Nick and Arch looked over, as I opened the ice chest. Keeping my legs straight and I bent down with my ass toward them as I dug around in the ice chest and got two beers. They were laying on the blanket leaning back on their elbows watching.

When I turned and walked over to them I could see Nick had a hardon. I wasn't paying any attention to Arch, my eyes were on Nick. I could see Arch out of the corner of my eye and handed him a beer while continuing to look Nick in the eye.

Then I squatted down in front of Nick's feet with my legs spread wide giving a nice view of my crotch.

"Will there be anything else Mr. Dalton," I said in a sultry voice as I held the beer out to him. He grinned and took it from me, "If this one is shaken up and explodes your ass is going to be too sore to sit down for at least a week," he growled, his eyes focused on my crotch.

I watched him with a smile on my face as he popped the top open and it didn't explode. He chucked softly, "Damn I thought I was going to have a chance to spank your ass again." Even Arch chuckled as he took a drink of his beer.

"Mr. Dalton, I'm offended you would think I would do such a thing," I purred with my hand over my chest acting shocked.

I heard Vicky behind me at the fire chuckle. Nick smiled and said, "Just be a good girl and roast me some marshmallows before you get into more trouble."

Standing I wiggled my ass at him. A couple of steps and I was beside Vicky and she handed me a Toaster fork with 4 marshmallows on it like the one she was holding. She giggled and winked at me. We knelt down side by side and held the marshmallows over the fire.

It only took a few minutes to roast the marshmallows until they were golden brown and slightly burned on one side. Vicky had brought over 2 paper plates that we slid the marshmallows onto, four on each plate. Vicky sat down beside Arch and laid the plate on his stomach while I sat cross legged next to Nick.

Nick reached over to the plate I was holding and picked up marshmallow and fed it to me. When my lips closed around the sweet treat he moaned and a deep growl rumbled from deep in his chest. Part of the marshmallow stuck to my upper lip and he grabbed the nape of my neck and pulled me in the lick and kissed the sticky residue from my lips. We both moaned as his tongue pushed into my mouth. Now I was really wet, and horny and my hand landed on his throbbing cock giving it a squeeze. He groaned and reached up and groped my left breast and pinched my nipple through my bikini top. The plate of marshmallows landed in his lap as I was pulled into his lap straddling him. Breaking the kiss I was gasp as I felt his hard cock against my pussy, only our bathing suits between us.

I forgot all about Arch and Vicky, as we stared at one another. Nick smiled and picked up one of the marshmallows on his stomach and fed it to me. Some of the marshmallow stuck to my lips and Nick used his finger to wipe it off then slid his finger in my mouth, "Suck it," he ordered his voice low and guttural.

"Shut up and eat the marshmallow Arch," I heard Vicky snap. By the time I looked over Vicky was poking the marshmallow in his mouth. Then I heard her say, "That's better you only have two more to go," she sighed heavily, "then you can eat my pussy later.....if you obey me."

Nick reached up and pulled me down to him mashing the two marshmallows left on his stomach making a sticky mess on both our stomachs. Holding my head in both hands he kissed me passionately stealing my breath making me moan into his mouth and grind my cunt on his hard member. When we broke the kiss Nick groaned and looked at me like he wanted to devour me. "Damn Ava your so fucking sexy and beautiful I wish you could spend the night," his voice deep and husky.

I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair, "I'll text Lisa and tell her I'm with you and not to expect me until she sees me."

"Good girl, do it now and tell her I'll have you home by sunrise because I have to leave to go back to Atlanta."

I rolled off Nick and found my beach bag and dug out my phone and sent Lisa a message telling her what Nick said and that we were with his sister and her boyfriend. I had no sooner sent the text and I saw the bubbles on my phone showing she was responding.

Lisa: Fine. Tell Nick I know where he works and lives. Be safe. Love you.

I giggled and showed the response to Nick making him chuckle, "See I told you I didn't want her on my ass."

Vicky was up getting her a drink of Tequila and Arch was walking toward the pontoon boat. She looked over at me and grinned, "Time to get this party going," and took a long pull on the bottle.

Nick groaned and shook his head. "Don't be a killjoy," I giggled, "we have all night."

I got up and threw my arm around Vicky taking the bottle from her and taking a drink of Tequila. It burned going down making me gasp. Vicky laughed, "Arch has gone to get the limes and salt," she giggled, "you might want to wait till he gets back."

Nick walked over and got a beer and joined us, "You two need to slow down, especially you Vicky." He gave her a look that sent the message he wasn't kidding.

She immediately stomped off in the direction of Arch on his way back toward us.

"She is just trying to have a good time Nick lighten up on her," I said as I linked my hand with his right hand. "I think she calls you Baby brother and does things to get your attention. Hell I do the same thing with Lee," I giggled trying to lighten the mood. Plus I wanted to see his response.

He looked at me and grinned, "My sister and I get along okay, she just needs someone to keep her in line. She's smart as hell, and together we are going to have to run our company when Dad steps down. Mom has already stepped down and Vicky replaced her as CFO."

I could see in his eyes he not only admired her but cared deeply for her. Deep enough he was fucking her. Still I couldn't figure out Vicky and Arch. I wonder how much he would reveal about that relationship, but was afraid to ask him. Turns out I didn't have too.

"I reckon you have picked up on the fact that she wears the pants in her and Arch's relationship. I really like the guy but he is head over heels in love with her and doesn't have the strength to stand up to her," he chuckled. "I think Vicky loves him and likes being in control and he seems okay with that."

"In other words he's not an alpha male like you," I giggled and squeezed his hand.

"If you're asking me if I like to be in control you would be correct, and one day I'll find the right girl and settle down," he smiled down at me and pulled me into his arms and cupped my ass cheeks with his big strong hands.

"So I'm just a piece of ass to have fun with until you find the right girl," I replied as my hands felt up his hard pecs.

"Maybe not," he chuckled softly, "Iowa I have felt a connection to you since the first time I laid eyes on you. I know that sounds crazy, but it's the truth. I wanted to get to know more about you, and I hate it Dad has us so busy right now I can't see you more often."

"It's not crazy I felt the same way when I first saw you. We'll just have to see where we go from here, right now I'm just happy we are together tonight. For your information alpha males turn me on," as I stood on my toes and kissed him.

He groaned deep in his chest as he returned my kiss, taking my breath as he buried his tongue in my mouth and gripped my ass pulling me against him. I don't know how long the kiss lasted, but when we broke the kiss I couldn't breathe. We just stared at each other, both of us lost in each other's eyes.

"Come on Ava we got the limes and salt," Vicky shouted as her and Arch approached the fire.

Nick groaned and moved his hands off my ass, "Before this nights over I'm going to fuck you hard and make you cum so many times you will beg me to stop."

Pulling away from him I said in a low sexy voice, "That's a big promise, coming from a guy that has been with me all day and still hasn't fucked me." Then turn away from him and walked toward Vicky shaking my ass for his benefit.

I heard Nick growl and in a low voice, only I could hear, "You'll learn soon enough I'll have you begging me to stop."

Vicky and I plopped down on the blanket and side by side. She had a brand new bottle of Tequila and Arch had the container of limes and salt shaker which he handed us. Then went and got himself a beer and walked over to Nick.

Vicky poured me a shot of Tequila and one for her, the limes were between us and I saw she had 2 salt shakers. We licked the back of our hands and sprinkled salt, then licked the salt, Vicky shouted "Bottoms up!" We downed our shots of Tequila and sucked the wedge of lime. Both of us laughed and she refilled out shot glasses.

We repeated that 3 more times then Nick and Arch walked up behind us. Vicky and I were giggling and we both looked up at them over our shoulders. Nick was shaking his head, a smirk on his face. "Last time, slow down on the Tequila or I'll pour it out. You might want to switch to beer for a while," his tone of voice let us know we didn't have a choice.

"Arch go get me a beer before Nick loses it," Vicky giggled but put the top back on the Tequila like he requested.

"Arch if you would please get me a beer also," I asked him in a nice voice.

"Sure thing Ava, Nick you need one?" Arch asked.

'Yeah thanks Arch," Nick responded, not taking his eyes off of me. Holding his hand out to me I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "No more Tequila for you tonight, I warned you before not to try and keep up with Vicky. If I see you drink anymore shots I'll wear your ass out," his voice husky as he pulled me to him and forced me against him. "Yes Sir Mr. Dalton," I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and

intentionally rubbed my pussy against his hard cock. Arch coming back broke our connection and we separated.

Vicky giggled when Arch came back with beers for us. "Arch baby, get some music going I feel like dancing," and grabbed his dick inside his swimsuit. When he groaned I almost giggled. It was apparent Arch was a submissive male and she controlled him. It boggled my mind that she was submissive toward Nick but dominant with Arch. I was still processing that in my head when Nick tugged me down on the blanket with him.

He had me sitting between his legs facing the fire with his arm around my waist and his beer in his other hand. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Just so you know don't ever try bossing me around like she does him, or you'll regret it."

I figured this was as good a time as any to bring up kinky sex by letting him know I wasn't interested in being an alpha female. Hell I loved being submissive and rough sex. So I looked at him and smiled, "Mr. Dalton for your info I prefer a man like Christian Grey so you don't have to worry about me trying to dominate you....unless you want me too."

"So your telling me you are familiar with safe words and kinky sex?" His voice was low and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Still I wasn't sure how he took my comment.

It was now or never to put all my cards on the table. If he couldn't handle the fact that I wasn't a virgin when it came to kinky sex, then it was best to get it out there and deal with it. "Nick I know about kinky sex and safe words and if that's a problem for you then you need to let me know now. Vanilla sex is fine but I don''t want a wimp for a boyfriend. If that upsets you, then just tell me now."

I had my tilted back so I could see his face. He paused, making me feel I may have fucked up my chance with him. It felt like forever for him to respond, when it was probably only 30 seconds or so, then the corner of his lips turned up. He was smiling that panty dropping smile of his, "Iowa you amaze me and I can't believe how lucky I was to meet you. Maybe we need to discuss safe words because I would never want to hurt you," his voice was like gravel making me wet just listening to him.

I was smiling so hard and feeling giddy I just blurted out, "Red. Yellow. Green."

He chuckled, "That works for me," while at the same time using his free hand to grope my breast and pinch my nipple making me moan. He pitched his beer away and now had both hands on my tits tormenting my hard buds. Somehow I managed to chunk my beer and just lean back on his hard chest and close my eyes and enjoy the sensations he was triggering in my body from my nipples down to my clit.

"Hmmmm." I moaned and arched my back thrusting my tits into his hands. He chuckled and moved his left hand down and cupped my pussy and squeezed. "God yes....don't stop...." I wiggle my hips wanting him to apply more pressure.

In the distance I heard music playing and giggling. I didn't give a shit who was nearby or watching I needed to cum. "Pleaseeee....I need...to cum." Then he took his hand off my pussy and whispered in my ear, his voice husky, "You cum when I say you can right now let's dance."

"No...no, no.....not now," I pleaded as he helped me up. Pulling me into his arms he placed his hands on the cheeks of my ass and forced my pussy against his hard shaft. He started moving with the music as I humped his hard length best I could. I needed to cum so fucking bad.

I was just about to cum from grinding my cunt against him when the song ended and he pulled back making me whimper. "Let's get a fresh beer, you need to cool down," he chuckled again and swatted my ass hard, "SMACK" He grinned and ordered me to fetch him another beer.

I did as I was ordered and got two beers out of the ice chest, that's when I saw Vicky on the other side of the fire pit dancing with Arch. A slow song was playing but they were not close together. Then they turned to where I could see Arch had his hands on her shoulders, his eyes closed and Vicky had one hand on his waist and the other hand inside his trunks jerking him off.

I heard her tell him, "Don't you dare cum until I say you can and keep your eyes shut, do you understand?" "Yes Ma'am," he groaned as they swayed to the music. When they made a half turn her eyes met mine and she winked at me. For some reason I couldn't understand it turned me on watching her dominate him. She had total control over him and he seemed to be enjoying it. I was so caught up in watching them I didn't even realize Nick had walked up behind me.

When he touched me I shrieked, "Eeeeeekk."

He chuckled, "Did you forget about me? I'm still waiting for my beer," as he reached out and took one from my hand. "Does my little voyeur want to watch the show, a man being dominated by a female?" As he placed his arm around my shoulder.

I looked up at him with a surprised look on my face, "You have watched them before?"

"I walked in on them once by accident and Arch was embarrassed but I assured him I had no problem with it as long as they both were happy. Since then it doesn't bother him if it's just the three of us around and she pushes his buttons. I'm just surprised he's letting her do it in front of you, they are usually more discreet."

While we were talking the song ended and Vicky and Arch move more into the shadows after Vicky turned the radio off. Nick chuckled softly, "Your squealing must have startled Arch and she's having mercy on him and taking off to finish whatever she has planned for him"

"At least maybe someone is going to get to cum," I pouted.

"Just think how much better it will be when you do cum......but then you'll be begging for me to stop," he growled as the hand over my shoulder slipped into my bikini top and groped my left breast, making me moan. Then the asshole chuckled and let go of me. "Drink your beer and cool down and keep your hands off your pussy. I'm going to lay down and relax and watch the stars."

"Damn your evil," I murmured. I was so horny and wet I felt like I was going to combust if I didn't get a release. My bikini bottom was soaked. We had come close so many times and something always seemed to interrupt us. Now Vicky and Arch were out of site and now was the perfect time to fuck and he wanted to star gaze!

I watched him casually walk over and lay down on the blanket propped up on his elbows sipping his beer. The fire had died down and I couldn't see very far into the shadows, but every once in a while I heard grunts and groans meaning at least someone was having a hell of a good time.

I pouted and walked over and sat down next to Nick and didn't speak to him. Lee tormented me and denied me orgasms, but damn't all day I had been with Nick and he hadn't fucked me. Plus he had to leave in the morning. I took a drink of beer then held the cold can against my crotch hoping it would dull the ache.

"Is that helping?" Nick chuckled still looking up at the stars.

"No," I mumbled and looked up at the sky trying to see what he was gazing at.

"Here let me help," he growled and pushed me back where I was flat on my back. He took my beer out of my hand and sat it down in the sand beside the blanket. I was hoping he was going to finally give me an orgasm. Instead he held both my hands with one of his hands above my head, then poured his ice cold beer on my crotch soaking me in cold beer. Before I could squeal, the ice cold beer took my breath, his mouth was on my lips quieting me.

Throwing his empty can away he picked up mine and dumped another can of cold beer on my breast. Now my bathing suit was soaked in cold beer making me shiver. My nipples pebbled as I moaned into his mouth. His tongue invaded my mouth at the same time he used his free hand to cup my pussy. Squeeze, release, squeeze, release, over and over.

I couldn't breathe, his tongue in my mouth all I could do was moan and arch my hips up to his hand. The cold beer might have caused my clit to retreat, but it was back out seeking attention. If he would just squeeze one more time I could cum.

He lifted his mouth and kissed the sides of my lips and pulled his hand off my cunt, and mumbled, "You only get to cum after you suck my cock. When I release you I want you on your knees and your mouth on my dick. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," I gasp finally getting air back in my lungs. By the time I got to my knees he was standing in front of me naked. "Take that top off and start sucking," he growled.

I was so anxious I got the tie behind my neck undone but the fucking tie in the back was giving me trouble. "Forget it, put your hands behind your back and start sucking I'm tired of waiting."

My breasts were exposed but the top of the bikini was hanging down. I placed my hands behind me and started to respond, but only got out, Yes..S" When he used both hands to hold my head and shove his dick in my mouth and shut me up.

1...67891011