Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky held the Tequila bottle in one hand taking a swig then splashing Arch with her other hand. They were in waist deep water when I walked up. "Come on and join us Ava," she giggled and offered the bottle to me. "Here take a drink it's time to party."

Arch grinned and shook his head, "Vic you need to slow down the day is still young and you've already had a lot to drink."

"Fuck you Arch, you play the designated driver, I plan on getting shit faced. Here take a drink Ava," sticking the bottle in my face.

I had only had a few beers and wanted to get along with Vicky, so I took the bottle and took a big swig. I felt the burn as it slid down my throat. Vicky giggled, "Arch get the limes I have cut up out of the ice chest and the salt, my girl here and I are going to party." Taking the bottle back she threw her arm around my shoulder, "This is the good stuff I stole several bottles from my Dad's house," she giggled.

Dragging me over to the back of the pontoon boat where Arch had set a bowl of sliced limes and a salt shaker. Vicky giggled, "Here's the way to do it," she sprinkled salt on the back of her hand and licked it, then took a swig of Tequila following it up with a slice of lime she sucked on. "Your turn Ava," thrusting the bottle out to me.

I grinned at her and sprinkled salt on the back of my hand then licked it off and took a drink of Tequila. It didn't burn as bad with the salt, then I sucked on a wedge of lime. The salt and lime balanced things out and I enjoyed the taste.

"That's much better," I laughed. I just got the words out of my mouth when Nick reached out and took the bottle out of my hand.

"That's enough for now I don't want you drunk on your ass when I take you back home," he growled like an angry bear. Vicky reached out and tugged on the bottle Nick was holding, but she wasn't strong enough to get it out of his hands. They stared at each other for a moment, then Nick let her have it.

Vicky started laughing. "Calm down Nicky," she slurred her words. "We're just havin fun. Nick leaned over and said something to her I couldn't hear, Vicky's face blushed and she moved over and Arch helped her on the pontoon boat.

Arch appeared the peace maker, "Guys how about everyone get on board and let's move further out, the waves aren't that big today and we will get the float tubes out."

"Sounds like fun to me," I smiled at Nick and winked at him.

He chuckled and picked me up and deposited me on the boat, then hopped on behind me. "Remember I don't want to take you home drunk," he spoke to me in a low voice, "when Vicky gets going she'll drink us all under the table so don't try to keep up with her."

Vicky was taking another drink of Tequila from the bottle and urging Arch to have a drink and not pay any attention to us. She giggled and kept on as Arch started the boat and moved out into deeper water.

When Nick opened up one the bench seats and pulled out some float tubes to inflate, I walked over to Vicky hoping to get her to slow down. "Hey girl how about drinking some water and saving the good stuff for later after we get through swimming," as I put my arm around her shoulders.

Nick walked up, "I have two float tubes ready the third one was a leak in it so only two can go at a time."

"Ava and I'll go first," Vicky giggled and put the Tequila bottle down and staggered to the back of the boat, holding my hand and pulling me with her.

"Hold up," barked Nick, "you're both wearing a life vest or staying on the boat."

Vicky pouted and stuck her tongue out at him like a two year old, but reached and put a life-jacket on. Nick picked another one up and put on me like I couldn't do it myself.

"I know how to put a life-jacket on Nick," I smiled at him as he buckled me in. Arch had stopped the boat and Vicky pitched the two floats in the water that were tied to the back of the boat, then dove in the water. Nick's eyes moved to watching Vicky, as she climbed up on one of the floats. Once she was on the tube he turned back to me.

He grinned, "Just hold on the float the waves aren't big today but if you're not careful one will pitch you off the float. We will circle back and pick you up." then gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

Ava," get your ass in the water we are wasting daylight," she giggled loudly.

I jumped off the boat and swam over to the float and had trouble getting on making her laugh louder. "Grab hold of the front and throw your leg over and roll on," she giggled and reached out and took hold of my float to steady it.

In my struggle to get on the float my left breast came out of my top but the life-jacket hid most of my breast. Nick was on the back of the boat chuckling as he took pictures on his iPhone. The pontoon boat didn't move real fast but it was a fun ride. Every so often a wave would hit just right and almost knock us off the floats. Vicky was giggling and laughing her ass off. We had been riding the floats for about 30 minutes when a big wave caught us just right and flipped mine over dumping me in the water. Vicky managed to stay on hers as I went under and got choked on water. The life-jacket popped me back up sputtering and coughing.

Next thing I knew Nick was in the water with me helping me catch my breath. "Are you all right," he chuckled. He was not wearing a life-jacket but mine was enough to hold us up until Arch came back and picked us up. Vicky was back on the boat and threw a life ring out to us to pull us in.

Back on the boat I finally coughed up the water I had swallowed. "I'm fine now I just happened to be laughing when I went under," I giggled softly. "Someone get me a beer and I'll be ready to go again in a few minutes."

"No you're done for the day," Nick ordered as he got up to put the floats away.

Unbuckling the life-jacket I pulled it off, forgetting my left breast exposed from my bikini top. Vicky cackled, "Yep, those suckers are real," as she handed me a beer and had one for herself. Then took it upon herself to tug my bikini top back up over my boob. For some reason it didn't even bother me, she sat down next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder and we quietly drank our beers as Arch drove the boat along the coast line.

Nick walked over and brushed my wet hair back behind my ears, my ponytail had come undone. "You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine now," I smiled up at him, "today's been fun with the exception of swallowing a gallon of water," I giggled.

Vicky perked up, "Why don't we play a game of corn-hole, girls against the boys," she chuckled, "the losers have to obey the winners for the rest of the evening."

I had played that game growing up in Iowa and I was pretty good. I smiled at Nick, "Sounds good to me, if you guys are brave enough to accept the challenge."

"Arch are you in?" Laughed Nick, "You ladies prepare to lose your asses."

Vicky and I were giggling and drinking beer as Nick and Arch set up the game. "Vicky nudged me, "Let's beat their ass, and do everything you can to distract Nick when he throws. I'll do the same with Arch."

I was next to Nick on one end and Vicky and Arch at the other. The holes were number 1 at the bottom, then 2, then 3 at the top hole. Vicky and Arch went first. Arch threw and landed on the board between the 2 and 3 hole. Vicky pitched and hit the 3 hole dead center. I giggled as Vicky and Arch took turns throwing. When they had both throw their 3 bags. We counted up the score. Vicky had scored 4 points and Arch 2 points giving our team 2 points toward the 21 we needed to win.

Ladies first," chuckled Nick.

My first pitch landed at the bottom of the 3 hole. "Oh damn," I squealed disappointed it didn't go in.

"Tough luck Iowa,"Nick laughed and stepped up for his turn. I waited until he brought his arm back to toss then mumbled loud enough only for him to hear. "Did your dick ever go down after cumming in your boxers." His throw sailed over the board landing in the sand.

He groaned and turned to look at me, "You'll pay for that," a smirk on his face. Vicky was laughing her ass off.

"Not if you lose, then I'll make you pay," I giggled and stepped up to throw. I expected him to do something so I took my time, which seemed to irritate him.

"Anytime this year Ava, we're waiting," he snickered. I pitched my bag high in the air and it came down on top of my first throw and went in the 3 hole pulling the other bag in with it giving me 6 points.

Vicky and I both were jumping up and down laughing and giggling. Arch just shook his head and grinned. Nick was looking like he wanted to spank me. He growled, "Okay enough playing around," and stepped up and threw his bag and it sailed right into the 3 hole, canceling out one of mine.

We ended that round with Vicky and I got only 1 point. We now had 3 points toward 21 to 0 for Nick and Arch.

It went back and forth until we were tied 18 to 18 and you had to win by 2 points. Nick and I were up so there was a chance we could end the game.

"You're going to choke," Nick whispered in my ear, "just like you're going to choke on my cock when you lose." He said that just as I started my throw making me miss the entire board.

"UGH DAMN!" I shouted and turned on him with my hands on my hips, "that's cheating."

"All is fair in playing cocks and pussy," he chuckled. Then stepped up and threw a bag in the 3 hole. He smiled and winked at me, "I just imagine that's your pussy I am aiming my cock at when I throw. Works almost every time," he chuckled.

Vicky was cussing up a storm at the other end. She shouted, "Come on Ava we can still win. And you Baby brother leave her alone."

My next pitch went into the 3 hole canceling out his throw. Vicky and I both were hooting and hollering like we had just won.

Nick grinned and stepped up to throw and then stopped and looked at me. "I think this time I'm going to picture that 3 hole as your mouth, and I'm going to drop a load of cum in it," he chuckled then quickly threw it landing dead center in the 3 hole again.

I sank to my knees in the sand and groaned. Vicky was cussing again and kicking up sand like a spoiled brat. "That's a good look for you, on your knees," Nick chuckled.

As I got up for my last throw he was still laughing, and I looked down toward the target and Vicky was on her knees like she was praying. Arch was laughing his ass off also.

"At least keep your mouth shut and let me concentrate," I pouted. I needed to hit the 3 hole to cancel him out, or at least the 2 hole to hold him to only 1 point. But shit he had another throw left. My bag sailed through the air and I watched it come down and hit between the 2 and 3 and slide up to the edge of the 3 hole and stop without falling in. Falling to my knees, I groaned loudly. Damn so close and yet so far away.

Nick walked over and patted the top of my head, "Fetch me a cold beer and be quick about it," he chuckled. They won 21 to 18 and Nick didn't even have to throw his last bag.

Vicky walked up to me, "Hey it's not your fault, you scored most of our points. I was off my game today I usually do better," she giggled.

"Yeah, well now I have to fetch him a beer," I groaned as I got up and brushed the sand off my knees.

"Same here," Vicky laughed, "but I'll figure a way to get even," with an evil smile on her face.

They had Vicky and I doing everything while they sat around drinking beer and talking sports. The sun was going down and Vicky and I had to add logs to the fire, and unload condiments from the ice chest for the hot dogs. At least the guys had carried a heavy folding table out of the storage building and set it up.

I heard a beer can being crushed, then Nick shouting, "Another round of beers needed over here."

"As you can see we are both busy roasting hot dogs so get it yourself," I mumbled as I turned my Toaster fork over that held 4 hot dogs on it. Vicky laughed softly, "I'm sure you just pissed him off."

Sure enough I felt Nick behind me, he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'll remember this, you're not obeying." Then walked over and got his own beer. The rumble of his voice sent tingles down my spine and made me clench my core muscles. Vicky looked at me and grinned like she knew exactly what he said.

We had eight hot dogs roasted and we all sat down to eat. Of course we had to wait on the guys dressing their buns just the way they wanted them. I was tempted to smear mustard all over Nick's face, but thought better of it. I had just sat down to fix my hot dog when Nick coughed. "I need another beer."

In a sweet voice I said, "They are in the ice chest, help yourself I'm fixing my hot dog."

I noticed Arch was not ordering Vicky around very much and when he did it was usually with a soft voice and more of a request not a demand. They being together seemed odd, but what the hell did I know. It just seemed she was the Alpha in that relationship.

Nick just sat there and stared at me without saying anything. Vicky cleared her throat, "I need another beer I'll get it." Then got up and got herself and Nick a beer.

Nick didn't speak to her, he just nodded his head as he took the beer from her. He never took his eyes off me, then he smirked and took a long pull on his beer.

The silence was killing me so I spoke up after taking a bite of my hot dog, "Any chance we could have a rematch on the corn-hole game?"

"Why, you haven't honored the last game yet after losing," his voice was low and husky. Nick smiled at me as he finished off his hot dog.

I looked up at him he had mustard and ketchup on his upper lip. I wanted to lean over and lick it off. His eyes were on mouth and I took another bite of my hot dog and I heard him growl loud enough even Arch and Vicky looked up at him.

After swallowing my last bite, I looked at him and said meekly, "Sorry, you're right, we lost and I should have fetched your beers."

He smiled like he had won, then frowned when I followed up with, "However I was busy cooking the hot dogs and it didn't hurt for you to get up and get it yourself."

His lips formed an evil grin, then he chuckled, "You're not busy now so get me another beer, or are you going to continue being a sorry loser?"

Vicky was grinning at me, watching to see what I was going to do. I smiled at Nick and stood up, "Yes Sir Mr. Dalton," I said in a singing voice, "I most certainly will fetch you another beer." Then I marched over to the ice chest and grabbed a can of beer, and with my back to him shook the can up and down, then walked over and handed it to him. "Anything else Mr. Dalton Sir," I purred and then sat down in my chair.

Nick smiled at me as I sat down. He chuckled, "Now you're learning," as he pulled the tab on his beer. "Psssttttttsssish" beer foamed up spraying everywhere, in his face and chest, over his hands, causing him to jerk his head back and wipe the foam out of his eyes.

Vicky and I both died laughing, even Arch was chuckling. Nick calmly used a paper towel to clean the beer off his face, then stood up and walked around to my side of the table standing behind me. I was still laughing so hard tears were running down my cheeks.

Then I felt ice cold beer being poured over my head, making me shriek and jump up. I was blinded by the beer in my face and was using my hands trying to wipe the beer out of my eyes. The next thing I knew Nick's hand was on my neck pushing me over the table, and I heard my chair being knocked over. Then the sting of his hand hit my ass "SMACK. SMACK."

"OH Shit....ouch...." I scream. Those were hard licks and stung like hell. The screams were not out of my mouth good, when he smacked me 4 more times, alternating the blows on the cheeks of my ass.

"You're not laughing now," he chuckled as he held me down. "Do you want to apologize or should I continue," he rubbed my stinging ass. I moaned, "Sorry," yet I was turned on and wished we were alone.

He continued rubbing my ass, "I don't think everyone heard you, so speak louder so they can hear you," he chuckled and smacked my ass again.

"OH,,,hhhh, I'm sorry.

"SMACK" another lick makes me moan louder. "Sorry for what?" He asks as he rubs my ass again.

"Sorry for pouring beer on you Sir," I mumbled, and opened my eyes. Vicky was staring at me grinning as I blinked my eyes trying to see better. Beer was still in my eyes and I could barely see. I realized my face was down on my plate and something was sticking to my face, it was mustard and ketchup and crumbs from potato chips.

Still rubbing my stinging ass Nick over and whispered in my ear, "If they were not here my cock would be buried in your pussy." Making me moan wishing that he would fuck me. Maybe Nick could give me what I needed.

Helping me up he turned me around and used a paper towel and a bottle of water to clean my face. I was leaning back on my elbows against the table almost bent backwards. His crotch was up against me and I felt his dick pressing against me. My vision cleared up and he was smirking as he dried my face with a clean paper towel.

"I think it's time you roasted me some marshmallows," he growled in a husky voice as he ground his hips into my crotch making me moan.

"Vicky, fetch Arch and I some beer and help Ava roast some marshmallows," he ordered her without taking his eyes off of me. I was so wet between my legs he had to smell my arousal. He winked at me and walked off to the fire pit and Arch followed him like a puppy dog.

"Yes Sir," I heard Vicky reply and turned and walked off.

Standing up I watched Vicky fetching beers. Nick was all alpha and it seemed Vicky and Arch obeyed him without question. What the hell, I was trying to figure out the relationship between the three of them. Vicky seemed to lord over Arch, yet she obeyed Nick even though she taunted him calling Baby brother.

Vicky handed them a beer and walked back over to the table where I was still standing there trying to figure things out. She snapped her fingers in my face, "Hey Ava, I got the Toaster forks cleaned off, grab the bag of marshmallows."

"We need to clean up this mess first. I'll grab a trash bag and clean the table off then I'll be right with you," I mumbled.

"Hey, he said roast some marshmallows, not clean up the table," she giggled softly as she looked back over her shoulder where Nick and Arch were stretched out on the blanket in front of the fire. The sun was going down and they had added more logs to the fire.

"My suggestion is to do what he said, he's in one of his moods. When he gets like that I don't argue with him or tease him," she murmured.

"What's with him, he's acting totally different today?" I asked her. Hoping I would get some insight into the real Nick Dalton.

"Hey, he likes you for some reason. maybe it's your big tits," she giggled. "Anyway he even mentioned you to our parents before your first date, plus showed them pictures of you. He never does that with girls he takes out, he rarely sees them more than a few times and never, I mean never mentions their names to Dad or Mom."

That made me feel better and caused me to smile. "Yeah, you got it bad for him don't you," Vicky giggled, "I could tell the way you responded when he spanked your ass. You liked it so don't try to deny it. Which if you like him that's a good thing because he's in to kinky sex. If you're not, run now and don't look back because he'll drop you like a hot potato," she chuckled softly.

"You seem to know a lot about his sex life," I replied watching her face for a reaction.

She blushed and it was the first time I had seen her blush. She hesitated then said, "He's my brother and I know my brother that's all," her voice is low and nervous.

"Look at me Vicky," I used my hand to turn her face to me. "Are you and your brother fucking?" I knew if I was wrong she would explode and probably slap me and Nick would haul my ass out here and never see me again. But I sensed I was right, I knew the looks I gave Lee and it seemed Vicky had strong sexual feelings for her brother.