Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick chuckled, "Just double that order and like the lady said hurry up with the beers."

She smiled a fake smile and jotted down our order and walked off. Nick smiled at me, "Not my type," he chuckled, "fake tits and too much make-up," as he squeezed my hand.

"That's not the point, she reminds me of a girl back home that flirted with all the guys even the ones she knew had a wife or girlfriend. She just pissed me off," I replied in a stern voice. I regretted that I lost my cool and acted jealous.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side Iowa," he grinned and squeezed my shoulder again.

The waitress returned with our beers and this time looked at me and smiled, "Enjoy your beer and your order should be ready shortly."

I returned her smile, "Thanks Honey and when you bring the order go ahead and bring another round of beers."

She smiled her fake smile and walked off shaking her ass more than needed. Even if it was a fine ass. I looked at Nick and giggled, "I'll give her credit she does have a fine ass."

Nick laughed, "You're something else Iowa, but her ass is not nearly as fine as yours."

As we ate our burgers we talked about what I was interested in studying in school and I never mentioned the SAT test I took in Tuscaloosa. That was none of his business, especially since it didn't count. He explained his sister had a degree in accounting and a math major. Together they would run his Dad's company.

We stayed about 2 hours then Nick excused himself to go to the restroom. I was nursing my beer and listening to the music when our waitress returned and asked if I needed anything else. She was much more polite this time and I said no and thanked her for her service.

"Sorry if I offended you earlier," she mumbled, "it's just around here you have to be extra sweet to the guys in order to get a good tip."

I immediately felt bad for my attitude, she was just trying to earn a nice tip since many places paid poorly and the girls depended on tips for most of their income.

I stuck my hand out to her and smiled, "I'm Ava and it's nice to meet you Arlene," reading the name on her name tag, "the service has been great and I'll make sure you get a nice tip. Could I make a suggestion?"

"Sure...I guess so," she mumbled again.

"If a guy has a girl with him don't totally ignore her. And I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings....but you have a pretty face and nice ass, try less make-up like the false eyelashes and heavy mascara. I bet without all that make-up you're twice as pretty."

"She giggled softly, "You sound like my older sister, she tells me the same thing, she even tells me to get a boob reduction."

"You're telling me those knockers are real?" I chuckled myself as I stared at her big tits. "I thought for sure they were fake," I giggled.

"Yeah, they are all me, I take after my mama," she laughed, "I just hope they stop growing."

"Good luck to you Arlene, and thanks for the excellent service. Maybe you could bring us another round of beers when you have time,"

"You too, and thanks for the advice, you and your handsome boyfriend have a good time," she smiled and walked off to wait on another loud mouth guy hollering at her.

Nick walked up and smiled at me as he sat down, "Were you and our waitress talking?"

"Yeah, she is actually a really nice person, I like her...and for you info those tits are real," I giggled.

"Wow, I sure figured they were fake, but still too much make-up," he chuckled.

"I know, that's what I told her, plus I promised her a big tip, which I'll pay," I told him.

"Like hell you will, are you saying I'm a cheapskate?" he frowned at me.

"No.....I was the one that promised her a nice tip so I figured I would pay the tip and you handle the cost of the meal," I responded in a sharp tone.

"I can see you have a lot to learn about me, but let's just be clear, when I invite you out it's on me. I always tip at least 15 percent even if the service is poor because in places like this the waitresses depend on tips to survive," his tone of voice was firm and he seemed offended that I thought he wouldn't leave a nice tip.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that," I then caught him smirking at me. I realized he was having fun at my expense. So I shot him the bird with my right hand, "Fuck you Nick," I giggled and elbowed him in his side.

"I agree with that last statement, but I suggest we not do it here," he chuckled.

Arlene walked up with our beers and smiled at both of us. "will there be anything else tonight," she asked.

"No that will do, just go ahead and give me our bill," Nick replied nicely. "How long have you worked here Arlene?"

"I've been here a little over a year, before that I was assistant manager at a Dollar Store for 4 years until they closed," she mumbled.

Nick looked at her and asked, "Is working here better than the job at the Dollar Store?"

"Arlene chuckled softly "I make less here, work more hours and have no health insurance, what do you think."

I was impressed with Arlene's attitude, she was telling Nick straight up her situation. I was surprised when he pulled his wallet out and pulled a business card out and handed it to Arlene. "Take my card and call my office next week, ask to speak to Mrs. Weston I may have a job offer for you. I'm out next week but Mrs. Weston can arrange for you to come in and fill-out an application then sign some forms allowing us to do a background check. That is if you're interested in better pay and a chance to work up to a manager type position if you work hard." He gave her that panty dropping smile of his as she took the card out of his hand.

"Oh my God, you're serious," she squealed when she looked at the card showing Nick's name at the bottom below 'Dalton Service Center', "I'll call first thing Monday morning. Thank you so much," she smiled and turned to run off.

"Whoa, Arlene," Nick chuckled, "don't forget our check and the money," as he handed her money to cover the bill plus a $100 tip.

"Good luck Arlene," I shouted to her as she rushed off, she turned and waved over her shoulder as she rushed to take care of another customer shouting for her to bring more beers.

Oh, that was so sweet of you Nick, you just made her day," I teased him.

"Hey what can I say, she had real big tits, and if I train her to pump gas and wear a little halter top....well they will be lined up around the block to buy my gas," he chuckled loudly.

"You really are an asshole Nick Dalton!" I giggled.

As we sat finishing off our beer, we watched Arlene as she worked. Even as excited as she got about a possible job offer, she was still hustling waiting tables. Nick chuckled softly, You know I didn't even get her last name to alert Mrs. Weston she would be calling."

"I'll get it I need to use the restroom and I want to speak to her." I used the ladies room then caught up with Arlene as she finished up with a customer. "Hey Arlene we never got your last name," I smiled as I asked her to write it down along with her phone number. "Just another suggestion, when you go in to get an application remember about the make-up," I giggled.

"Thanks Ava, I sure hope this works out. I'm not sure what he expects but whatever it is I assure you I'll work my ass off," she smiled as she handed me back a piece of paper with her name and phone number.

"Don't work your ass off, you have a fine ass and don't want to lose it," I replied making her smile. Looking at her name Arlene Gould. "See you later Arlene Gould."

I was in a really good mood when we left, I was hoping things worked out for Arlene. Everyone needs a hand up sometime when things have gone to shit. I sure as hell understood that. I was lucky, I had Lee to straighten my ass out and help me.

"Hello," Nick said, as he laid his hand on my thigh, "you looked like you were somewhere else just then," he joked.

"Sorry I was just thinking what a nice thing you did back there for Arlene. I hope it works out for her," I smiled at him and laid my hand on his hand on my thigh. Not to move it just to touch him. What I wanted to do was reach over and rub his crotch.

"Just don't go around telling that story, I have a reputation to uphold and don't need people thinking I'm an ole softy," he grinned and started pulling off on a gravel and dirt road.

"Why are you taking me to the woods, I thought we were going to the beach?" I giggled.

"Dad bought this land years ago to build a house and then decided not to." he said as he pulled up to a gate and stopped. "He owns several acres here and it goes all the way to the water and we have a private beach here, so yes we are going to the beach like I promise. It's just 50 yards ahead through the trees."

He got out and unlocked the gate then pulled through, then stopped and got out again and closed the gate and locked it. When he got back in the truck I told him, "You do know Lisa and Richard know I'm with you right?" I grinned. "You will be the first person that they come looking for, if I don't show up at their house tonight."

He laughed, "Believe me you're safe, I don't want Lisa on my ass, or her have her husband on my ass."

The dirt road opened up to a view of the beach and there was somebody else already here. "Well it looks like my sister and her boyfriend are here. I thought they were going out tonight with friends, we can leave and go somewhere else if you like."

"No, that's not a problem, I'd like to meet your sister. Maybe I can find out some of your secrets," I teased him. He seemed to tense up when I said that, but I figured it was because he wanted to be alone with me.

"Come on and I'll introduce you and then I'll unload the truck," he growled like an angry bear.

As soon as we stepped out of the truck a blond girl yelled, "Hey Baby brother, Daddy been working your ass off? She giggled. Then turned toward a red headed guy, "Arch get your ass up and give him a hand unloading," as she started walking toward me.

She was about my height and was wearing a yellow bikini bathing suit, that really stood out against her tanned body. Her B-cup breast filled out the top, her nipples poking the soft material like bullets. The bottom was closer to a thong and her curly blond hair was shoulder length. As she got closer I noticed her eyes were a light gray where Nick's were blue. Still the facial features it was obvious they were related.

Sticking her hand out, "Welcome I'm Vicky, Nick's big sister," and giggled. "He hates me calling him Baby brother."

I"'m Ava, it's nice meeting you," as I shook her hand. "Let me get these heels off and I'll help unload."

"You and Vicky just grab the bags out of the back seat, Arch and I'll get the ice chest and things in the back of the truck," Nick replied in a stern voice as he carried a large ice chest toward the beach area Vicky and Arch had set up.

Hey, I'm Arch," the red headed guy said as he shook my hand and grinned. He was about 6 feet and on the lean side, and wearing a green bathing suit that matched his green eyes. He seemed friendly and was nice looking, even with a scattering of freckles on his face and shoulders.

"Nice to meet you Arch, as I'm sure you heard I'm Ava."

Over his shoulder Nick hollered, "Quick blabbing and unload the truck."

"Vicky please quit calling him Baby brother, you know it pissed him off," chuckled Arch as he grabbed another ice chest (that was smaller) out of the back of the truck.

Vicky just smiled, "Come on Ava you and I will unload the back seat," she giggled. "I'll stop teasing him and he'll calm down."

After everything was unloaded I grabbed my beach bag and left my heels in the truck. There was a pontoon boat tied up at the edge of the water that Vicky and Arch had come to the beach in. Over near the tree line was a structure that resembled an old outhouse people used before they had indoor plumbing, but it was pretty large. I noticed a light pole near it, meaning they had electricity here. They had also built a stone fire pit in the center of the beach area. Vicky and Arch had a large beach blanket spread out facing the fire pit and the waves washing up on the beach.

Vicky grabbed my arm,"Come on Ava I need to piss and you need to get your bathing suit on, the guys can get the fire started."

I was shocked when she took me to the old outhouse looking structure, it was larger than I thought. Just inside the front door a 10 by 12 foot area had metal cabinets floor to ceiling. A door straight ahead opened into another 10 by 12 foot area that had a full size bed, a nightstand with a lamp on it, one wall and a large dresser on the opposite wall.

Vicky giggles and opens the next door, "Ava you change here, I'm going in here to take a piss,"

When she opened the next door I saw a regular toilet and shower stall in the third room. Turns out the structure was 12 by 30 feet long and had running water. While Vicky used the bathroom I sat my bag on the bed and started taking my clothes off to put on my navy blue bikini bathing suit.

I had just put the bottom of my bikini on when Vicky came back in the room. "Damn girl you have some nice knockers," she giggled. She stood there staring at me with her hands on her hips. "Are those babies real?"

I thought what the hell, Nick thought Arlene's tits were fake, so I wasn't shocked that Vicky must have thought mine were fake also. "Yeah 100 percent all me," I laughed.

"No wonder Nick didn't bring you to our beach party and talked Dad into letting him use the boat for his date with you. Those are some nice puppies," she giggled again.

Pulling my bikini top on and tying it behind my neck to get my boobs covered, I smiled at her, "Yeah he showed me a real nice time and took me to Tacky Jack's, and was a real gentleman."

"Are we talking about the same Nick," she laughed, "I'm just kidding, he can be a gentleman when he's not playing the Alpha male, you know the 'I'm Tarzan, you Jane', "she said the last part imitating his voice best she could.

I laughed at her comment, but I was thinking I wish the hell he had gone all Alpha male on me. "Yeah he was really nice and fun to be with," I replied as I grabbed my cover-up and hat out of my bag along with the white frame sunglasses.

Returning to the guys Nick had spread out another large beach blanket and had a fire going. He looked up at us as we walked up, his eyes roaming over my body. I had the cover-up over my arm I had not put it on. I just wanted to have it handy if we stayed late and it got cool. I had my sunglasses and hat on, he was still in his jeans and cowboy boots, he had taken his shirt off but had his hat on.

Fuck he looked good squatting down adding more wood to the fire. I could see the lust in his eyes and it made me tingle all over. We must have stared at each other too long, because Vicky spoke up, "Arch can you believe it, Ava said Nick was a real gentleman on their first date," and giggled.

Nick's eye flashed in anger at Vicky, then quickly turned and added the log to the fire he had been holding. Standing up he growled, "That should do it, I'll get my suit on and we'll go swimming." Turning to me he smiled, "You can help me get my boots off," his voice is low and husky.

"Come on Vicky," Arch spoke up, "let's go for a swim I'll grab us a beer."

"Fuck the beer, I'm taking a bottle of Tequila," she laughed, "it's time to party." I watched her cut her eyes at Nick and looked like an evil grin spread across her face. Then she held the bottle in one hand and linked arms with Arch and started for the water.

As they walked off, Nick walked over to me, "Sorry, I thought they had other plans and we would have this place to ourselves," as he took my cover-up and dropped it on the blanket he had spread out.

"Hey, it's no problem I like her and Arch seems like a nice guy," as I laid my hands on his muscular chest. "Now what's this about taking off your boots," I giggle, "you can't do it yourself?"

"But it's more fun to have your woman do it," he chuckled and quickly stooped down and picked me up in his arms and dropped down on the blanket, with me in his lap. I squealed as he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck, "You're lucky they are here," he growled, "or I would teach you how to a lot of different things, but for now learn to remove my boots like I told you."

With my arm around his neck and my left hand on his chest, as I sat legs across his lap I giggled softly, "Don't let that stop you cowboy," as I used my left hand and reached up and took his cowboy hat off and put on my head.

He chuckled, "If you're going to be a cowgirl get your pretty ass up and take my boots off and be quick about it, don't make me repeat myself," his voice is low and husky. I felt my core heat up from his sexy voice wishing the fuck we were alone.

He laid back on his elbows as I got up and moved to the bottom of the blanket where his feet were and bent over to pull a boot off. "Wrong Ava," he smirked, "face away from me and lift my leg up between your legs and pull my boot off. A real cowgirl would already know that, so I guess I have a lot to teach you," his brow raised as his eyes roamed over my breast hanging down as I stood bent over with his left leg in my hands.

The look in his eyes and his guttural growl made me wet and I obeyed and turned away from him and lifted his leg up and tugged on his boot. Then I felt him use his other foot with his boot on push against my ass and the boot on his left foot came off.

He chuckled, "Now you're learning Iowa," as I turned around with his boot in my hands.

I smiled at him and looked at the boot, "No wonder it was hard to get off you have a size 13 feet," I giggled.

"Get the other boot off Iowa, and then get the socks off," he grinned and held his right foot up in the air. His voice was deep and low, as he commanded me to obey him. Thank goodness my navy bikini hid the wetness between my legs and my sunglasses hid my eyes as they came to rest on the bulge in his jeans.

Too bad Vicky and Arch were here or I would have his jeans off and put his cock in my mouth. Throwing my leg over his raised leg I tugged on his boot, as he placed his foot on my ass again and pushed hard, making his boot come off and me to stubble and fall to my knees.

There I was on all fours my ass toward him and before I could turn around and get up he was on me. Rolling me over on my back he caged me in between his muscular arms. "We'll work on your technique," he chuckled, as he removed the cowboy hat from my head and laid it aside.

He was straddling my right leg and I felt his boner thru his jeans. "Are you complaining about my technique, it seems it accomplished getting your boots off and making your dick hard," I grinned and ran my hands over his bugling biceps.

"I've been hard ever since you walked up with that sexy bathing suit on," he growled and kissed the end of my nose, then the corners of my mouth.

"Too bad you can't do anything about it," I cooed and smiled up at him.

Hey are you guys coming swimming or not!" Yelled Vicky somewhere off in the distance.

Nick groaned loudly, "Shit. I should have taken you back to the boat."

I giggled, "Lay back Cowboy and I'll help you out of the socks and jeans."

"I'll do it," he growled, obviously pissed off.

"No, I'll do it. A Cowgirl has got to learn," I smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips.

He laid back and put his hands behind his head and smiled at me as I stripped him of his socks. Then he groaned when I straddled him and unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. I pulled the zipper down slowly until it was all the way down, then scooted back and started tugging his jeans down. He lifted his butt and I tugged his jeans down below his hips.

His black boxers were tented, the head of his cock pushing against the waist band. I could tell even against the black cotton material he had leaked precum and a large wet spot was at the top of his boxers. I paused and stared at his crotch and then licked my bottom lip, "Too bad I can't take care of that for you, so I guess we better go swimming." I winked at him then stood up and headed toward the water where Vicky and Arch were splashing each other. I heard him groan and mumble, but couldn't make out what he was saying. Inside I was giggling knowing how frustrating it was to be horny and not getting a release. Lee had done that to me many times and drove me crazy. It was nice to see a man suffer for a change.