Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You didn't have to guess where you were, everywhere you looked was 'Crimson Tide' or 'Roll Tide' signs. In the bar pictures of coaches that excelled at winning. Several pictures of Bear Bryant who coached for 25 years and won 232 games, and many pictures of the current coach Nick Saban the 27th coach of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

After unpacking we walked over to check out the campus, and the building Ava was supposed to be at 9 o'clock in the morning. Ava was nervous but excited, it was starting to sink in she was truly going to have a chance to attend a major University.

We returned to the hotel and I told Ava she could remove the vibrator since she had been a good girl. She went into her room and came back a few minutes later and questioned me why we had two rooms. "We stayed in one room in St. Louis," she said, "I don't know why we have to have 2 rooms now."

"If you remember," I chuckled, " I had to keep an eye on you to make sure you didn't bolt and run off. But I got 2 rooms for appearance sake if you must know."

She smiled, "I'm no longer a threat to run off, so can I sleep in here? You did promise this morning to use my other two holes. I always sleep better after sex."

"If we sleep in the same bed I'm afraid we won't get much sleep," I chuckled and hugged her.

"Well, what if you fucked me to sleep in my bed, then you come back in here to sleep," she giggled.

"Now how could I possibly pass up a deal like that," I chuckled and spanked her on the ass. "Besides you do need to be punished."

Later......7:20 p.m.

We had decided to stay in and order room service, I was wearing my pajama bottoms when I heard a knock on my door. Ava was in her room, with the connecting door closed. Opening the door to the hall a young man pushed the cart into my room, and I thanked him and gave him a nice tip.

What's taking Ava so long? I went to open the connecting door and it was locked. I knocked on the door, "Ava the food is here."

"Just a second, be right there," she shouted back.

I had just set the food out on the table next to the window when I heard the door from Ava's door open and looked up. Wow, she had on a sexy Rose Red colored robe, her dark silky hair hanging down framing her face, the robe hit about mid thigh, and I wondered if there was anything underneath that robe.

I don't think I have ever seen her look more sexy as she walked toward me. Fuck college, she could make a fortune as lingerie model! As much as I wanted to throw her down and fuck her, I knew we needed to eat. I knew right then I was going to punish her by eating her until she begged me to stop.

I was like a fish out of water, my mouth open as she approached me. In a sultry voice she asked me, "Do you like my new lingerie?" Then she giggled softly, and pointed at the bulge in my pajamas, "It appears that part of you likes it."

In a gravelly voice, "Very nice, but I think you need to sit down and eat, you have a big day tomorrow, and the food is getting cold."

"Oh I see we're having steak. I hope mine is medium rare, you know how I like juicy meat," she purred.

"Oh I think before the night is over, you're going to get all the juicy meat you can handle," I growled at her.

"I don't see any dessert, so we're just having meat and potatoes," she pouted.

"Don't worry I have a nice warm creamy dessert for you after we eat, so quit complaining and eat," I replied in a guttural voice as I smirked at her.

I had ordered a bottle of wine and allowed her to have one glass with our meal. I don't think I even tasted my food, I was anxious to get finished, plus my dick was throbbing and driving me crazy.

I watched as she stuck her fork in the last piece of steak and moved it around in the juices in her plate. Looking at me and smiling she put it in her mouth and moaned softly as she chewed. "Sooo juicy, but it's all gone now," she pouted.

"I think it's time you went to your room while I put the cart out in the hall. It's a little after 8 o'clock and you need to get to bed," I calmly said as I got up and started piling the dirty dishes on the cart.

As she went through the door to her room, she shed the robe letting it flutter to the floor, revealing the sexy short nightgown that matched the robe. The gown came down just to the bottom of the cheeks of her ass, giving me just a little glimpse of her bikini panties.

I pushed the cart out in the hall, then went to my bag and got a pair of fury handcuffs and a short piece of robe. Taking my pajama bottoms off, I chuckled to myself, might as well keep them clean and just wear my boxers. Then it dawned on me, she removed the vibrator earlier and never gave it back to me.

She was laying on her bed when I entered, the lights down low and the bathroom light was on. With the robe off my eyes were drawn to her chest, the nightgown had a deep V between her breasts that allowed me a glimpse of their fullness. The temptation was great to just climb in bed and fucker her. She smiled at me, knowing she was tempting me. Her smile turned to a frown when I asked her, "Where's the fucking vibrator you took out of your cunt?"

"It's...in the bathroom...," she stammered.

"Go get it now," I growled at her.

She retrieved it and reluctantly handed it to me, and I told her to remove the nightgown. Standing just in her bikini panties her tan lines stood out, her milky white skin of her full breast and belly, in stark contrast to her tan arms and legs. It was sexy but I would prefer she tan all over. Something we would have to work on later.

I pitched the vibrator, rope and cuffs on the corner of the bed and used my hand to shove her back on the bed. That startled her and she let out a little yelp. Gripping her ankles I twisted them forcing her over on her belly, her feet hanging off the end of the bed. Pulling her arms behind her back I handcuffed her and "SMACK, SMACK" spanked her bikini covered ass making her squeal.

"It's time to pay up for all the times you have topped from the bottom," I growled at her as I pulled her up from the bed and forced her on her knees at the foot of the bed. Several strands of her hair had fallen over her face from being jerked around and I pushed it behind her ears. She was breathing hard and staring at my crotch as I dropped my boxers, my cock already hard and throbbing in front of her face.

"I promised you dessert so open your fucking mouth, I intend to use it like a pussy," my voice husky as I rubbed my dick all over her face, smearing it with precum. It was almost funny watching her move her mouth trying to catch my dick. When she finally caught it between her lips, I let go of it and used both hands to grab her head and thrust balls deep into her throat.

"Uuuauckkkkk, gaggg, uruppp." choking on my cock, her nose buried in my pubic hair. I held her down on my dick for about 10 seconds then jerked my cock out. She coughed and gagged, her eyes watering from the unexpected deep throat.

"I warned you this was for my pleasure," jerking her head up and shoving my dick back in her mouth. I face fucked her for about 5 minutes her slurping and gagging on my cock as I used her face like a cunt. She was drooling, saliva and precum leaked out the corners of her mouth.

"Fuck yes," I gasped as her warm throat engulfed my cock. Holding her head down I grunted as my penis stiffened and expanded in her throat. My cock exploded a river of cum down her throat expanding her cheeks. Cum ran out the sides of her mouth as she gagged. "AAARRRRGGGG fucckkkk," I growled as I emptied my balls in her gut. Pushing her away from my dick she fell back against the foot of the bed. Her mouth, chin and tits covered in drool and cum.

"Oh..oh gawd...." she whimpered softly, "sooo much cum," as her chest heaved trying to get air in her lungs.

Reaching over I wiped cum from around her mouth and used my fingers to feed it to her, "Here cumslut don't waste my seed," as I growled and continued to swipe cum off her body and feed it to her.

Satisfied most of my cum was in her belly, I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

She bounced a couple of times, still panting and trying to catch her breath. Laying there on her back, hands cuffed behind her, I jerked her panties off. They were soaking wet like she had cum from sucking my dick. I wadded them up and poked them in her mouth.

Her eyes widened as she looked up at me, her mouth stuffed with her wet panties. My hands kneaded her titty flesh pushing them to the center of her chest where I could suck and chew on her hard nipples. Moving from one nipple to the other, sucking flicking her buds with my tongue, her moaning was muffled by the panties in her mouth. She squealed loudly around the panties when I bit down on her nipples.

I chuckled as I moved down her body nibbling and licking her smooth skin, she was writhing beneath me making strange sounds around her panties. When I spread her legs and started placing kisses and little bites on the inside of her upper thighs she tried to squirm and get my mouth on her pussy.

"SMACK" I spanked her pussy, "ughhhh," a muffled sound escaped her mouth. Time for my dessert, I buried my tongue deep inside her wet pussy and tongue fucked her.

She came immediately and tried to plant her feet so she could hump my face, but I placed my hands on the back of her thighs and pushed her legs up and back where her feet were in the air.

Looking up at her between her tits, her head was titled back and making unintelligible sounds around her stuffed mouth, as she came again flooding my mouth with her juices. I didn't let up, I started licking and sucking her clitoris. Her body shuttered and quivered as she came a third time.

I reached up and jerked the panties out of her mouth, "oh...oh...oh....pl...please.......... no more," she pleaded.

She was so wet her entire groin was soaked even her asshole. Pushing her legs back further lifted her butt up off the bed, for easy access to her rectum I buried my face in her ass and licked around her anus.

"OH...oh....gawd....." she groaned. I moved from the ass to her cunt, licking her ass, sucking her cunt. Back and forth, until I felt her thighs underneath my hands twitch and shake as she came for the fourth time. Her mouth was open in a silent 'O' as she bathed my face with more of her sweet juices.

Rolling her over on her side while she panted and gasped, I unlocked her cuffs and pulled her hands above her head as I rolled her on her back. Cuffing her hands in front I pulled them up and used the rope to tie her cuffs on the headboard.

Grabbing the vibrator I shoved it in her sloppy cunt, she was so wet it slid right in as she moaned softly, "Pleaseeee,......no more......." That's when I turned the vibrator on setting it at level 3. I smiled as her eyes widened and she wiggled trying to shake the vibrator loose from tormenting her cunt and clit.

"Lee...please........ohhhhhh shit.....OH gawd........cummmmmmmiinnngggg," she squealed weakly. Turning the vibrator off, I flipped her on her belly and lifted her ass in the air.

"I'm not finished yet, my little cumslut", as I shoved my hard cock up her ass. "UGHHHH." she screamed as I buried myself balls deep up her dark tunnel. My dick slid right up her ass easily she was so wet and my cock was leaking like a faucet.

Gripping her hips I pounded her ass, in and out, in and out. She was at my mercy and had cum five times already. I wanted to fuck her senseless. "This is...what you wanted.....to be fucked to sleep....be careful....what you asked for...." I grunted as I continued breeding her ass. Flicking the remote back on I turned the setting all the way up to 10.

It was like a bolt of lightning, her body jerked and shook, her sphincter clamped down on my dick. I felt hot fluid soaking my balls and thighs, triggering my balls to empty my cum up into her dark colon. "Fuck yes," I grunted.

Ava was moaning in a soft voice, saying over and over, "Oh my gawd....oh..my gawd.. please......turn it off."

I had forgotten the vibrator, but chuckled softly and turned it off. Pulling my cock out of her ass, a river of cum leaked out and dripped down over her pussy then onto the bed.

Slapping her ass cheeks, "I think my work here is done," I chuckled. I don't think she heard me. She lay there her hands cuffed and tied to the headboard, her ass up in the air, drooling from the mouth, and little puffs of air escaping her lips and her eyes closed.

Removing the cuffs and rope, I straightened her body out and put a pillow under her head. She moaned softly a few times as I arranged her body, removing the vibrator.

Covering her up I turned out the lights and returned to my room.

After showering I checked on Ava, she was sound asleep and had not moved since I tucked her in bed. Checking the time it was only 10:15 p.m., so she would have time for plenty of sleep. I called the front desk and asked them for a wake up call for both rooms at 6 a.m. Then went to bed leaving the door open connecting out 2 rooms.

AVA

The ringing of a phone woke me, and I turned over and fumbled for the phone on the nightstand. It was confusing because I could hear another phone ringing somewhere. "Hello," I mumbled," the other phone somewhere is still ringing. Shit it was a robot wake up call, Lee must have arranged it. The other phone was still ringing. What the hell, why doesn't he answer it.

Rolling out of bed I saw the vibrator and my night clothes on the floor, the bed was a mess from cumming so many times last night. My jaw and ass were a little sore from the rough fucking, but in a good way. I sure as hell slept well. "Oh fuck that damn phone, Lee answer the phone!" I shouted. It was getting on my nerves.

Stomping into his room, he wasn't in bed so I picked the phone up and hung it back up to shut it up. As I turned to go back to my room, Lee opened the door and stepped inside. He was all sweaty and dressed in his workout clothes.

"How come you're here and not in the shower getting ready?" He asked as he tugged his t-shirt off.

"Because your phone was ringing and wouldn't stop," I scolded him.

"Oh sorry I forgot about that, I woke up around five and went to the exercise room and worked out. I forgot about the wake up call," he chuckled. Stepping around me he slapped me on the butt, "You can get your exercise routine in when we get home."

"Seriously, you've got to be kidding," I mumbled, "I should get the day off."

"No days off Monday through Friday, you will exercise at least 30 minutes every day, you can have weekends off," I growled at her. "I'm not joking Ava, you're going to get in shape and next week you also start training to defend yourself."

"Okay...you big bully," I mumbled as I walked back to my room. Deep down it thrilled me he cared so much, but did he really think I could defend myself from some brute like that creep Stan. Unlikely!

Showering took longer than usual. Washing my body made me remember last night and I caught myself reliving the experience. I must have had 5,6 or more orgasms. That last one with him buried in my ass and that vibrator thrusting in my vagina while it vibrated against my clit was probably the biggest orgasm I ever had. I was just on the verge of rubbing one out when Lee pounded on the glass door, "Orgasms can wait you greedy slut, hurry up and get ready," he chuckled.

After a light breakfast Lee walked me over to the building to take the SAT. He could tell I was nervous. He took me by the shoulders and smiled, "You got this, just remember I'll be waiting for you right over there on that bench," pointing to it, "when you get through."

"I know but I'll hate myself if I panic and screw this up," I mumbled.

"Hey, you're not going to do that, I have faith in you. Now take a deep breath and let it out. Then give me a big smile and I'll let you skip exercising today."

"Okay deal," I giggled and gave him a big smile.

"Of course you can double up Friday to make up for it," he chuckled loudly, causing a few people walking by to look over at us. One young girl was eyeing him like he was a piece of candy. I wanted to scratch her eyes out.

I just shook my head, knowing he was serious. I wanted a kiss, but all I got was a hug, for appearance sake I'm sure.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out I marched inside the building determined to do my best.

LEE

I sighed heavily as she went inside, I had faith she would do well, I was just hoping she would knock it out of the park. I watched her all the way into the building until she disappeared inside. She had on her new white running shoes, a pair of faded jeans that hugged her hips and butt with a light blue sleeveless blouse that buttoned up. I saw a couple of young guys coming out look back over their shoulder and grin at each other.

I chuckled quietly, I couldn't fault them, not every day you saw something that was so gorgeous filling out a pair of jeans. I knew we had to get serious about her learning to defend herself.

Going back to the hotel I gathered up Ava's things and packed them. I had put a Do Not Disturb sign on our doors before we left. When her things were packed I washed off the vibrator and packed it inside her luggage on the bottom with a note.

A gift from our night in Tuscaloosa. Enjoy whenever the mood strikes. XOXO

I had time to kill after packing my bag, so I got my laptop out and pulled up more client files and got to work. The more I got done before leaving to see Sandy the better.

Check out time was 12 noon so I loaded the car and settled the bill and walked over to meet Ava. I was early but didn't have anything else to do. I expected her to be inside till around 1:30 and was surprised when she came bouncing out all smiles at 12:40.

I stood up to greet her and she almost bowled me over running into me and hugging me. "Thank God that's over," she giggled, "I think I did okay."

"Seems you finished a little early," I chuckled.

"I know, most of the parts I finished early, the last part, the math part was the hardest. They allow 45 minutes for it and it took me 33 minutes. He asked me if I wanted to look it over before I turned it in. I told him no thanks I was satisfied with my answers."

She was so excited she grabbed my hand and said "Let's go I'm starving."

Over lunch she told me the guy giving the test told her he would get her test graded quickly, as he wanted to get back to vacationing with his family. Between bites of chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, I finally learned she would know the results of her test no later than Friday afternoon. That kind of surprised me. But hey I wasn't going to complain. I just hoped she found out before I left to visit Sandy.

It was good to see her excited. All the way home she talked about how she was looking forward to going to school. This was certainly not the goth girl I saw a few weeks ago in Deer Creek. I knew right then even if last night was the last time I had sex with her, I wanted to always be a part of her life.

When we got home she took her bag upstairs to unpack, while I dropped my bag in the rotunda and went to the kitchen for a cold beer. I was sitting outside on the patio enjoying my beer and thinking about the past several weeks, when Ava found me.

She came over and sat down in my lap and gave me a hug. "I don't know how I'll ever repay you for all you've done for me," her voice was low almost a whisper, "but I just want you to know all you have to do is ask and I'll do anything for you."

"The feeling is mutual, and I'm happy you want to make Orange Beach your home. I like having you around," I chuckled softly and gave her a big hug. "So....if you'll do anything for me....how about....(a grin was on her face looking at me) going and getting me another beer."

She giggled and playfully slapped my chest, "If you had said something else I was going to tell you to save your strength for Albuquerque." as she got off my lap and fetched me a beer and one for herself.